We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 32 of 150 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 42 82 132 ... LastLast
Results 776 to 800 of 3750
  1. #776
    Quote Originally Posted by vr00mie View Post
    Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with the skills themselves, I only hate when they're used to get away to deny renown/infamy. Using them to stay in the fight is perfectly fine, but putting dots on wargs only to have them sprint halfway across the map to make sure you get no renown from them, that's just lame...
    unfortunately this game doesn't lack lame players that constantly do that and if that cd reduction comes through in rohan we will be seeing it even more from wargs.

    my main point was that the big reason DR is used for running away is because it is not very useful for anything else in most situations imo, ofc that doesn't mean it should always be used to run away I still use it quite a lot to try get kills but most of the times it won't help much.
    [IMG]http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/2637/2q6n.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #777
    What is wrong with that stupid Mini that use to play Reaver?

    Can it not come to ettens without a raid ?

    Yet again no creep raid but it comes armed with a large group/raid.

    About time certain people started to play and not just come to ettens to farm or log.

    If a creep raid is formed then it fights once gets beat and hides in GY.

    Poor Performance

  3. #778
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    My Home is the Moors, roaming around .....
    Posts
    421
    Quote Originally Posted by HampshireMick View Post
    About time certain people started to play and not just come to ettens to farm or log.

    If a creep raid is formed then it fights once gets beat and hides in GY.

    Poor Performance
    Yep, agree Az.

    Bring back the good ol' days of proper raid vs raid, no real hiding in gy etc, stadning in open non-laggy area trying to have advantage and actually trade infamy/renown like we use to in simple open fields of ettens and have fun.

    You guys do actually know what fun is don't you.....?????

    Hunting, zerging solo's is a poor way to enjoy ettens and shows you have zero resepct.

    BTW, wish i collected infamy for every track you put on me as I'd be r12 by now ...
    [CENTER]BiteMarks
    ~ the names Marks .... BiteMarks ~
    [/CENTER]

  4. #779
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Lonely Mountain
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by BiteMarks View Post
    Yep, agree Az.

    Bring back the good ol' days of proper raid vs raid, no real hiding in gy etc, stadning in open non-laggy area trying to have advantage and actually trade infamy/renown like we use to in simple open fields of ettens and have fun.

    You guys do actually know what fun is don't you.....?????

    Hunting, zerging solo's is a poor way to enjoy ettens and shows you have zero resepct.

    BTW, wish i collected infamy for every track you put on me as I'd be r12 by now ...
    So you finally puzzled out what the track message look like? Congratz.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/202240100000bbe2d/signature.png]Deagor[/charsig]

  5. #780
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    219
    This was a great night in the Ettens. What started as an ED tribe raid, ended up as a great full freep killing raid with a small second raid assisting us. I think freeps had an equal amount of players (maybe slightly more), but at the end freeps wiped us a couple of times in a row. Maybe they just played better and had better teamwork, but I think balance is a bit poor when it comes to raid fights in the open.

    Anyway, this was a fun evening. Cheers to both sides for not hiding all the time, but actually fighting each other at different places on the map.

    On a side-note: I died more during scouting than during the actual raid fights... damn it freeps stop spam tracking me!

  6. #781
    Quote Originally Posted by BiteMarks View Post
    Hunting, zerging solo's is a poor way to enjoy ettens and shows you have zero resepct.
    Want me to Screen/Fraps, everytime you jump on me with a full wargpack and post in this same forum? Cause it happens like 100 times per day, Volchara, Bitemarks, Afrohead, Bullwar, Dire and a long etc ALWAYS do the same.

    Want me to Screen/Fraps everytime I go Grothum to quest and 10 creeps maps just to kill me?, cause it happens everyday at 9am.


    If you ask for something, start doing you the same and &&&&.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/20224000000192099/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [b]We are Pata Negra, we never forgive, we never forget, we never regret.[/b]

  7. #782
    Quote Originally Posted by Deinok View Post
    Want me to Screen/Fraps, everytime you jump on me with a full wargpack and post in this same forum? Cause it happens like 100 times per day, Volchara, Bitemarks, Afrohead, Bullwar, Dire and a long etc ALWAYS do the same.

    Want me to Screen/Fraps everytime I go Grothum to quest and 10 creeps maps just to kill me?, cause it happens everyday at 9am.


    If you ask for something, start doing you the same and &&&&.
    Please a little less of the QQ.

    Powned is the term you used I think?

    You have been

  8. #783
    Quote Originally Posted by HampshireMick View Post
    Please a little less of the QQ.

    You are the last to talk, or do I have to remember you how you QQ'ed this morning in Creep OOC?

    As I said the ones giving lessons here are the prats out there.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/20224000000192099/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [b]We are Pata Negra, we never forgive, we never forget, we never regret.[/b]

  9. #784
    10am, its gank time in Grothum as I said yesterday on my message so who we have today?

    Azogg the QQer + Bini

    http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/2...neverganks.jpg
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/20224000000192099/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [b]We are Pata Negra, we never forgive, we never forget, we never regret.[/b]

  10. #785
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Graveyard/friedhof
    Posts
    194
    Never gonna happend. Fotoshop by Kale.

  11. #786
    If you felt that there were so few in the last picture to be considered a Pure Gank, here we are 1 Hour later, Azogg the QQer with a little nice group


    http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/4...everganks2.jpg
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/20224000000192099/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [b]We are Pata Negra, we never forgive, we never forget, we never regret.[/b]

  12. #787
    I do believe that only person seems to be going QQ and that is the poor little tank.

    Now for me and Bini to walk into Grothum and find you there, having killed the NPCs what are we to do leave you alone? Or as you posted in your OOC yesterday how your going to " POWNED" me. I think if you throw down a threat then be prepared for what happens.


    I have been killed many times at HH by Free People while I was questing, it happens get over it

  13. #788
    And yet another gank, this time I started killing a reaver BUT what? an Airtstrike of 7 creeps! I remember that statement i read few days ago, why always Freeps go with group to hunt solo Creeps... oh yes.

    http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/1...snevergank.jpg
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/20224000000192099/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [b]We are Pata Negra, we never forgive, we never forget, we never regret.[/b]

  14. #789
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    219
    Quote Originally Posted by Deinok View Post
    And yet another gank, this time I started killing a reaver BUT what? an Airtstrike of 7 creeps! I remember that statement i read few days ago, why always Freeps go with group to hunt solo Creeps... oh yes.

    http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/1...snevergank.jpg
    Are you serious? That was a small group fight. You ran away from the other freeps, I hit sprint and chased/slowed you after other creeps followed and killed you. This has nothing to do with "ganking". Or should we let you alone next time you decide to run away? I'm sorry for killing you in a PvMP area.

  15. #790
    Quote Originally Posted by HampshireMick View Post
    I do believe that only person seems to be going QQ and that is the poor little tank.

    No, just showing to the people the REAL ETTEN, easy to say " I have been killed many times bla bla bla", "Freeps always bla bla bla", now you have the pics that show whats bwhind all your lies.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/20224000000192099/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [b]We are Pata Negra, we never forgive, we never forget, we never regret.[/b]

  16. #791
    Quote Originally Posted by Wardrat View Post
    Are you serious? That was a small group fight. You ran away from the other freeps, I hit sprint and chased/slowed you after other creeps followed and killed you. This has nothing to do with "ganking". Or should we let you alone next time you decide to run away? I'm sorry for killing you in a PvMP area.

    Im starting to believe somebody has some serious mental illness,im going solo the whole time okay im gonna fraps then, you decided to lie even in the pictures. XDDDD
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/20224000000192099/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [b]We are Pata Negra, we never forgive, we never forget, we never regret.[/b]

  17. #792
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sepengrilli
    Posts
    218
    Quote Originally Posted by Deinok View Post
    And yet another gank, this time I started killing a reaver BUT what? an Airtstrike of 7 creeps! I remember that statement i read few days ago, why always Freeps go with group to hunt solo Creeps... oh yes.

    http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/1...snevergank.jpg
    Ohh! pic of me im famous <3
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/20224010000142a66/signature.png]Karvainenmestari[/charsig]

  18. #793
    Quote Originally Posted by Deinok View Post
    10am, its gank time in Grothum as I said yesterday on my message so who we have today?

    Azogg the QQer + Bini

    http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/2...neverganks.jpg
    Looking closely at the photo, I think I look rather good. Not a hair out of place and in a good position to welcome more Imf from the baby tank

  19. #794
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    219
    Quote Originally Posted by Deinok View Post
    Im starting to believe somebody has some serious mental illness,im going solo the whole time okay im gonna fraps then, you decided to lie even in the pictures. XDDDD
    We creeps were all solo as well. There were about 4 freeps against 6 creeps, east of EC. When we started to win, you ran away so I chased you. You got killed and are now QQing about it on the forums. Should I post a screeny after all my thousands of deaths? We can discuss and evaluate the situation and determine which side would be considered lame. Or, alternatively, we stop giving a &&&& about dying in a PvMP area.

  20. #795
    Quote Originally Posted by Wardrat View Post
    We creeps were all solo as well. There were about 4 freeps against 6 creeps, east of EC. When we started to win, you ran away so I chased you. You got killed and are now QQing about it on the forums. Should I post a screeny after all my thousands of deaths? We can discuss and evaluate the situation and determine which side would be considered lame. Or, alternatively, we stop giving a &&&& about dying in a PvMP area.

    No No, dont get me wrong, I never said this not happen in your side, i'm just answering the ones that say that only Freeps gank, only freeps hunt in group, only freeps attack soloers, all this pictures is to show the lies that you can read around this forum.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ah9UT...ature=youtu.be
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/20224000000192099/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [b]We are Pata Negra, we never forgive, we never forget, we never regret.[/b]

  21. #796
    Quote Originally Posted by Blynjar View Post
    Ohh! pic of me im famous <3
    Rofl, at least some are fun XDD, im not putting all creeps in the same bag, but some are annoying and also lie deliverately in forums, thats why i do this.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/20224000000192099/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [b]We are Pata Negra, we never forgive, we never forget, we never regret.[/b]

  22. #797
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    219
    Quote Originally Posted by Deinok View Post
    No No, dont get me wrong, I never said this not happen in your side, i'm just answering the ones that say that only Freeps gank, only freeps hunt in group, only freeps attack soloers, all this pictures is to show the lies that you can read around this forum.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ah9UT...ature=youtu.be
    So you stood outside EC and expected to be attacked by only one creep at a time?

    Last night freeps were camping OC and lug GY. Every time I left OC I got ganked by a massive group of freeps. I was so surprised by this act that I made a couple of screenshots and a video. I will upload an album to the forums so we can all watch the shocking images and discuss how it is possible that multiple players attack a single, lone opponent.

  23. #798
    Quote Originally Posted by Wardrat View Post
    So you stood outside EC and expected to be attacked by only one creep at a time?

    Last night freeps were camping OC and lug GY. Every time I left OC I got ganked by a massive group of freeps. I was so surprised by this act that I made a couple of screenshots and a video. I will upload an album to the forums so we can all watch the shocking images and discuss how it is possible that multiple players attack a single, lone opponent.
    As I said, both sides do the same, 100% sure. But someone who reads this forums ends with the idea that all Freeps are gankers, noobs, etc etc. Now its the first time we start to talk about both sides do the same.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/20224000000192099/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [b]We are Pata Negra, we never forgive, we never forget, we never regret.[/b]

  24. #799
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Graveyard/friedhof
    Posts
    194
    Hey nabs!! Azogg vs kale at lc3 gogo.

  25. #800
    Quote Originally Posted by Deinok View Post
    And yet another gank, this time I started killing a reaver BUT what? an Airtstrike of 7 creeps!
    You mean in front of EC so you could have the advantage of your npc's like before? Tuff luck for you that you did not get far enough to EC.

    If you are upset about these unlucky encounters in Ettenmoors,you better take a brake Deinok, you are obviously not enjoying Etten.

    If its 1v1's you are looking for,try to arrange some and go to a relative save area, dont expect it by simply going to EC.
    The end is near, the ring will melt, but not if I can help it!

 

 
Page 32 of 150 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload