We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 30 of 150 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 40 80 130 ... LastLast
    Dude demi!! slow down on your infamy gain... like 2 weeks ago we had same ammount now your 130k ahead of me..

Freeps, u let this nablet outbeat u! go and fix your playstyle and be OP like freeps really is!

P.S Movement is the key : )
    Commander Emaldiom [EN] Eldar - Challenger of Saruman

Quote Originally Posted by dfghsfdgsdf View Post
    hahaha craven what are u talking about i said i fight the 2 raid vs 1 raid anywere they want as long there is no npc for lagg and for any sides advantage cuz obviously i must admit some npc did better than some fr.....

i pwned u and u try to win in forums instead , son plz go hide again pretend to be some1 else or something
    What part of I was in your raid dont you understand? Yea you wiped the freep several times im not denying the fact that you were the better side all I am doing is pointing out your hypocrisy like you moaning about freeps using store pots/items when you and people in the raid did the same thing, Yea both sides can aggro the cows but we both know you wanted to fight there because there is a much higher chance freeps will do it because champ and lm aoe is better than anything creeps have.
    Making movies, Making music and Fighting round the world

Quote Originally Posted by NImlonda View Post
    Dude demi!! slow down on your infamy gain... like 2 weeks ago we had same ammount now your 130k ahead of me..

Freeps, u let this nablet outbeat u! go and fix your playstyle and be OP like freeps really is!

P.S Movement is the key : )
    I know im pro infamy farmer ty emal :P dont teach them movements emal , let their pro belegor or tnu lead their way.

craven i wont bother reply u anymore cuz if u was in my raid u shouldnt QQ about creeps not being better than freeps , and who cares about cows ? i didnt sit at cows waiting freeps go there , i charged freeps at tir road , at tir gate , at hs woods, in ec and at x roads and u have to go dramatic 8 bars of line to discus what side is better cuz of some COWS (max 6 npcs) ??? vegeterian maybe ?, tell me your creep name aswell so i am aware who i invite.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/202240100001b571c/signature.png]Doomex[/charsig]

I know im pro infamy farmer ty emal :P dont teach them movements emal , let their pro belegor or tnu lead their way.

craven i wont bother reply u anymore cuz if u was in my raid u shouldnt QQ about creeps not being better than freeps , and who cares about cows ? i didnt sit at cows waiting freeps go there , i charged freeps at tir road , at tir gate , at hs woods, in ec and at x roads and u have to go dramatic 8 bars of line to discus what side is better cuz of some COWS (max 6 npcs) ??? vegeterian maybe ?, tell me your creep name aswell so i am aware who i invite.
    If I remember correctly we charged into Tol quest room( when tol was freep) and stood in there fighting for ages

Just bow down to the mighty creeps and stop crying

Found this thread via a reply to someone who was interested in joining Eldar server. I have no doubt they will run in the other direction as fast as possible after seeing this!

What a great impression and reputation you are giving of Eldar with this &&&&, really, nice work guys. /SIGH

NOTE: For the people who are still interested in coming to Eldar, there are still a LOT of great people on there, these comments are of the minority.

Quote Originally Posted by Thoroggy View Post
    Found this thread via a reply to someone who was interested in joining Eldar server. I have no doubt they will run in the other direction as fast as possible after seeing this!

What a great impression and reputation you are giving of Eldar with this &&&&, really, nice work guys. /SIGH

NOTE: For the people who are still interested in coming to Eldar, there are still a LOT of great people on there, these comments are of the minority.
    Might be true. But I would also like to point out that the people posting in this thread is by and large the ones that keep action going in Etten, without them, it would probably be a dead zone.
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8C8nLy2okg[/url] Saruman 6-man
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj4h-CF9log[/url] Warden Survival
    [url]http://tftgb.wordpress.com/[/url]

u have to go dramatic 8 bars of line to discus what side is better cuz of some COWS (max 6 npcs) ??? vegeterian maybe ?
    HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

jag älskar dig
    Oryette

On the field of victory enjoying a few well-earned comforts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoroggy View Post

This is just a tickle, you should try digging up the previous parts of "PvMP on Eldar" from Codemasters. A least those are interesting to read even years after.
    [center][IMG]http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk168/Kwpa/alpharhochiepsilon3AF0omicronlambda3AE0psietasigmaf_zpsc8f9ce12.jpg[/IMG]
    † [i]Greatness comes to those who claim it[/i] †[/center]

oryette i love u to , in a friend way dont get exited

your right trabant , and sometimes those people gets offended by clowns and have to tell them some facts that cant be countered . i wouldnt start this subject if 2 raid leaders didnt mock me and annoy me when it was me alone who made double their inf/ren.. please if u not better dont speak at all.

today i didnt pvp so u shall be happy starhugger

Demix has spoken
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/202240100001b571c/signature.png]Doomex[/charsig]

Demi is a cow, waiting to be aggroed.

2 Freep raids....that does not happen since 2008. Here is a table of what happens, and works for either side:

You see 1 ---> OOC: Few creep/freep.

You see 3 ---> OOC: a full fellow.

You see 6 ---> OOC: Nearly a full Raid.

You see 12----> OOC: Full Raid with Leechers.

You see 24 ----> OOC: 2 Raids with leechers and 2 Kin fellows.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/20224000000192099/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [b]We are Pata Negra, we never forgive, we never forget, we never regret.[/b]

Quote Originally Posted by Deinok View Post
    2 Freep raids....that does not happen since 2008. Here is a table of what happens, and works for either side:

You see 1 ---> OOC: Few creep/freep.

You see 3 ---> OOC: a full fellow.

You see 6 ---> OOC: Nearly a full Raid.

You see 12----> OOC: Full Raid with Leechers.

You see 24 ----> OOC: 2 Raids with leechers and 2 Kin fellows.
    ROFL, sad but true 75% of the time xD
    [center][color=#008000]Doom of Thorog Reborn [b][i]3.0[/i][/b]~Vanquisher of Thaurlach [b][i]1.0[/i][/b][/color]
    [color=#0000BF]R7 WL Ringdude~~and other creeps[/color][color=#FF4000]Tribe: [color=#FF0000][b] [i]Lycan[/i][/b][/color][/color][/center]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022400000003090a/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

hai peeps i'm coming back to lotro for rohan after a little flurry into another game called Real life, i've leveled a a burgular upto level 30 (poor gear, am working at getting some Burtons chest and leg pieces) but hit the XP wall-grind, wanting some pvp I tried going to the "ettenmoors" zone of Birmingham NEC areana where I lurked watching all the geared MMA fighters with their 19 inch plus muscles comparing it to my craapy 6 inch gear, damm i need to do a few pug runs of the Gym instance to get better equipped me thinks.
    well hungry for some pvp after that I decided to grief some level 12 nabzor on the walk back to get the swift travel 'train station'. I jumped him from behind for the +crit bonus and all was going well for the first 10 seconds.. he must of been baiting with some stealth classes hideing nearby around the corner of a building, they joined in and it was a 3 on 1 ganking, luckly "Sprint" was off cooldown and I had the +5 movemnet speed shoes equipped. Making good my escape I got back to my dwelling and decided this game is too hard and want to get back into my cave and onto LOTRO again.

so after reading some press hype about rohan and a few recent dev-diaries especially the one about the ettens changes i'll be charging to my death feeding all you hungry freeps some easy renown soon enough. Hopefully these changes will be for the best and not turn ettens into a pve zone, i'm really hoping that there will be some great battles all over the map as opposing groups meet trying to flip an OP (finally there is an incentive to flip them) or in etten-deeps etc and there isnt a benny hill scenario where the freeps n creeps never meet as they get focused on taking pve objectives for the buff and end up never fighting each other where each side would of got more inf/renown points if they just ignored the pve and actually fought in the first place.
    I bought into all the hype reading the dev-diary and really hope that it lives upto expectations, only time will tell, if it does then the ettenmoors could be a great fun place to be again, I look forward to seeing you all there again soon.
    [EN] Eldar
    Various freeps n creeps since april 2007

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/202240000000bda7b/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Will be good to see you back Kern

Thumbs down

How IronBones do his infamy...

Now lets hope GMs do their work. Gz Neccessity! PRO stuff killing afk freeps...
    POLARIS --> Esta Sinome
    Axeny - 100 Burg R9 | Nemene - 100 RK R9 | Morrolan - 100 LM R6 | Rashek - 100 WRD | Brutha 100 CPT
    Loiosh - R12 WL | Paqk - R7 Spider | Magru - R6 Def | Burgker - R6 Warg

hehehehehe

Which atari do you use?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/202240100000a79aa/signature.png]Ironbones[/charsig]

did he actually kill you ? cuz maybe u ran to gy with low morale ? and his skill induction was allready finished when u reached middle spot ?

Demix

Quote Originally Posted by Axeny View Post
    Now lets hope GMs do their work.
    Don't count on it. Many have used this exploit in the past and GMs did nothing.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/202240000000d9d00/01000/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

[I][FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="yellow"]"Ita in vita ut in lusu alae pessima jactura arte corrigenda est."[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]

Where is my screenshot????? i was there too, i hope you didnt forget to report me... At least then we get our monies worth of wasted gm time

u cant judge all his infamy gain aswell cuz 1 player happen to get pwn at gy.

he is r14 and no1 have reported him for this before ?? or mentioned him doing it?? seriously , but u just made every BA know that its possible (if its possible) by showing this SS

thats ain't an exploit and work fine in either way, there is no difference there from killing an AFK person inside EC or Tol for example, if turbine just don't accept this then can just either move the 1-shotter or simply remove that rock, pretty sure non will miss it.

u cant judge all his infamy gain aswell cuz 1 player happen to get pwn at gy.

he is r14 and no1 have reported him for this before ?? or mentioned him doing it?? seriously , but u just made every BA know that its possible (if its possible) by showing this SS
    Yes. So lets hope devs will fix it asap, plus act accordingly :-)
    Last edited by Axeny; Aug 04 2012 at 02:32 PM.
    POLARIS --> Esta Sinome
    Axeny - 100 Burg R9 | Nemene - 100 RK R9 | Morrolan - 100 LM R6 | Rashek - 100 WRD | Brutha 100 CPT
    Loiosh - R12 WL | Paqk - R7 Spider | Magru - R6 Def | Burgker - R6 Warg

Photoshop, we ALL notice the blue pixel in the right corner.. uh no it's the map. Oh well.

+ rep Axeny!

Quote Originally Posted by bloodeR46 View Post
    Photoshop

hahahaha epic

Well Sunday afternoon and the freeps led by Elgo or some other hero really outdid themselves this time.

Creeps all solo not even a 6 man group and yet a raid is formed to run around and totally kill the action.

Why dont those of you who were in the raid grow a set and come and fight without having a raid behind you.

Page 30 of 150 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 40 80 130 ... LastLast