We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 27 of 150 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 37 77 127 ... LastLast
    I have started to lose interest in Ettens this last few weeks.

The play style has become so boring with all the OP minis running about together it is nothing but stun stun stun.

Heres hoping things will improve but i doubt that

Thumbs up

just had a great all night-er in the moors, may not have earned all that much renown but i have enjoyed the hunt, so many escape skills on creeps nowadays! (says the warden insignia user!!)

but I have got to say applause to Bloodbaath for the good sportsmanship he showed after foiling my various attempts to ambush him by using Dying Rage! haha great fun =)

coupled with some nice cat and mouse with Afrohead and his later group, great fun man

and ending in a full raid steam rolling 4 freeps! I salute you!
    Always great fun against you Dems xD

p.s. i wish Freep OOC was as well coordinated as the creep OCC, jumped Dems outside LC and about 20 seconds later i have 7 other creeps on my tail end haha!

so here i finish.. sleep deprived but i had fun!

happy hunting all

./howl
    [img]http://bildr.no/image/Rk82Ty9F.jpeg[/img]
    -- First rank 12 warden on server --

i made yesterday night about 300 renown in 2 hours :/ and ye TCP, it was pointless to move out on that red map as soon as you met one you got jumped by the half raid left roaming the map for quests or whateva.

i am slow anyways with my renown, but it seems the closer i get to rank, the more &&&& action showing up so it might take me ano 2-3 months to get the last 29k ((

maybe am just playing at the wrong time...
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/20224000000070c0d/signature.png]Gunsman[/charsig][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by HampshireMick View Post
    I have started to lose interest in Ettens this last few weeks.

The play style has become so boring with all the OP minis running about together it is nothing but stun stun stun.

Heres hoping things will improve but i doubt that
    Aw Azogg dont b like that
    ur rite tho lots of minnies about...but lots of wargies 2!
    prob the same ratio in all honesty!

U will have the moors all 2 urself soon as we try 2 lvl up quick 2 85 and come back as soon as we can!
    Turbine shud make u lvl up 2 hehe
    Ur more than welcome 2 bite my butt on any of my alts if that makes u happy
    if we had more raids id get my cappy out cuz shes poo solo^^

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsman View Post
    i made yesterday night about 300 renown in 2 hours :/ and ye TCP, it was pointless to move out on that red map as soon as you met one you got jumped by the half raid left roaming the map for quests or whateva.

i am slow anyways with my renown, but it seems the closer i get to rank, the more &&&& action showing up so it might take me ano 2-3 months to get the last 29k ((

maybe am just playing at the wrong time...
    what time do you usually play at bro?

i find the best times to play are between 18:00 and 03:00 (UK time)

where u at bal? Guns is always around same time as us!

yea i though he was, but was wondering

i find it good fun with my kin group going around ettens, usually more fun in a group too

usually i visit the moors around 7uk i theres no PVE raids goin on. well yesterday i arrived at 11uk, when the keep flipping started. bad timing i´d say :P
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/20224000000070c0d/signature.png]Gunsman[/charsig][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Creepkilla View Post
    but I have got to say applause to Bloodbaath for the good sportsmanship he showed after foiling my various attempts to ambush him by using Dying Rage! haha great fun =)
    yeah when I had 9 npcs on me u came and already lost 7k morale and ofc "ambushed me" , idd you are a pro

Big gz Basset for rank 8
    and ty 4 SI :P

yay gratz basset on rank <3

lmao

Balcony warrior R8?

Good job! Outstanding performance!
    The end is near, the ring will melt, but not if I can help it!

aw Basset looks after us freeps against u wargies! if he was selfish an didnt spend his time putting SI on us lot he wud b higher rank im sure

I also know he combines SI with a good glas of wine, which makes it more enjoyable xD

Well done, wine and lotr is a good mix :P

Quote Originally Posted by bloodbaath View Post
    yeah when I had 9 npcs on me u came and already lost 7k morale and ofc "ambushed me" , idd you are a pro
    haha yea i just saw you with them norbs and though.. AMBUSHEN!

always knew you'd do it though! but love the hunt

much love mate! see you on the battlefield <3

cheers for the nice words about i let low rankers do their quests instead of gankin. if you wish to keep it like that don´t gank me like those noobs shakita, jopka and so on, after they killed their tree and i was on another one. well anyways, better your run now if you try to kill a tree or whatever and am close, you wont be safe.
    Last edited by Gunsman; Jul 06 2012 at 11:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsman View Post
    cheers for the nice words about i let low rankers do their quests instead of gankin. if you wish to keep it like that don´t gank me like those noobs shakita, jopka and so on, after they killed their tree and i was on another one. well anyways, better your run now if you try to kill a tree or whatever and am close, you wont be safe.
    rawr guns is angry
    *hugs* <3.
    [IMG]http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/2637/2q6n.jpg[/IMG]

yeh you know me, that lasts 5 minutes xD glad i wrote it right after that happened :P

gratz on rank up basset , shall we call it pvp or standing on balcony shoting fireball ?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/202240100001b571c/signature.png]Doomex[/charsig]

this comment is only for those who cry in OOC about me .

1. you are the overpowered side.
    2. you can make group whenever u want to kill me if i got group
    3. reaver is weakest class solo
    4. IM BEFORE YOUR TIME , most of you who QQ didnt even know what lotro was when i was leading raids on my old account.
    5. 10% of my time online i got raid , rest 90 % im solo or duo , its just some players with mentall issue who see it as a raid cuz i got 1 bubble , wow
    6. if u see me a raid , make your raid and fight me , QQing on ooc dont make u a good player or leader . if u such a pro then make a raid , calling demix noob or demix without a willy dont change the fact demix putting u in GV stairs or tir/tir gy-

simple than this it cant be to put it to players with such IQ , forcing me come forums to speak.

lets not forget the minstrel who is the stronger pvp class atm and yet 80% of them actives store brand if i just target them.....were is zikzz the legendary minstrel to give lessons , so we gett real action not store pot/brand action.

or the glory champs who cant die but does less dps than my hobbit guard lvl 11.. seriously are u in pvp to take dmg and get heal or to do dmg ??? cuz imo a campion is a dps class not a guardian

and less QQ pls if u dont got skills to lead against me , then &&&& and change server i wont leave i will be here for ever

i dont say im the best im just deffending my awesome name from novices that use it in chat to much on ooc

lets hope less WL bugs so can fight reth or mendir , rest who dont step up can stick to OOC i have said my words to you who dirt my name with tears and grief,
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/202240100001b571c/signature.png]Doomex[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by dfghsfdgsdf View Post

4. IM BEFORE YOUR TIME , most of you who QQ didnt even know what lotro was when i was leading raids on my old account.
    5. 10% of my time online i got raid , rest 90 % im solo or duo , its just some players with mentall issue who see it as a raid cuz i got 1 bubble , wow
    6. if u see me a raid , make your raid and fight me , QQing on ooc dont make u a good player or leader . if u such a pro then make a raid , calling demix noob or demix without a willy dont change the fact demix putting u in GV stairs or tir/tir gy-

simple than this it cant be to put it to players with such IQ , forcing me come forums to speak.

lets not forget the minstrel who is the stronger pvp class atm and yet 80% of them actives store brand if i just target them.....were is zikzz the legendary minstrel to give lessons , so we gett real action not store pot/brand action.

or the glory champs who cant die but does less dps than my hobbit guard lvl 11.. seriously are u in pvp to take dmg and get heal or to do dmg ??? cuz imo a campion is a dps class not a guardian

and less QQ pls if u dont got skills to lead against me , then &&&& and change server i wont leave i will be here for ever

i dont say im the best im just deffending my awesome name from novices that use it in chat to much on ooc

lets hope less WL bugs so can fight reth or mendir , rest who dont step up can stick to OOC i have said my words to you who dirt my name with tears and grief,
    hehe...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022401000013f569/signature.png]Galrolax[/charsig]

can you tell us the one about the girl and the 7 dwarves next?
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

Hehe...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022500000002c285/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Snowbourn Fraendor r10 Captain / Rageout r10 Reaver
    Eldar Xtinquish r11 Weaver / Fraelin r10

hehe...
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/202240100000a79aa/signature.png]Ironbones[/charsig]

Page 27 of 150 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 37 77 127 ... LastLast