We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 26 of 150 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 36 76 126 ... LastLast
    I haven´t been in the moors the past few days, but am watching global most of the time.

Recently it seems theres a freep raid from early afternoon up into the evening. Donno if theres been a creep raid the whole timespan as well, but I doubt it.

Can´t say anything about if it was necessary, as i mentioned i wasn´t there.

As Raven wrote and myself wrote in OOC few times: Some just don´t know when its the right time to disband a raid.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/20224000000070c0d/signature.png]Gunsman[/charsig][/CENTER]

yday freeps had raid for few hours, but creeps had raid too leaded by, corect me if I'm wrong, Ironbones, Doomex.... It was a fight raid vs raid, and I'm sure that some solo players were zerged... it happens all time...

IMO camping in front of gy is poor performance and as Azogg said: "Is this really how players want the game to be played?"
    [I][B][color=blue]LAZAREVA VOJSKA[/color] // [color=red]KOKOSOVO MLEKO[/color]
    ELDAR[/B][/I]

Quote Originally Posted by Greyheaded View Post
    "Is this really how players want the game to be played?"
    Yes. If you count the number of minis and hunters running around in ettens the answer is obvious. Sadly.

"Ita in vita ut in lusu alae pessima jactura arte corrigenda est."

Quote Originally Posted by Greyheaded View Post
    And what happened after Azogg? Tell full story......
    Grey, yes after a while of the freep raid roaming the map a creep raid was made and for 2 hours we had some good raid V raid fighting

Then the creep raid disbanded and of course the freep lead raid decided to then camp the GY. Even performing an epic flank on 8 creeps near the GY.

Once there is only one raid, just disband this constant camping or forming a zerg train is poor. Both sides have done it.

Quote Originally Posted by ElkenbrandUmarthion View Post
    Yes. If you count the number of minis and hunters running around in ettens the answer is obvious. Sadly.
    lol indeed plus the fact this is been like this for over 6 months no surprise there, there will always be nabs that roll the stronger classes just to get easy kills for their next pointless rank.

good to see you again elk .
    [IMG]http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/2637/2q6n.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by HampshireMick View Post
    Once there is only one raid, just disband this constant camping or forming a zerg train is poor. Both sides have done it.
    I agree with you on this...Hopefully we will have more real fights
    [I][B][color=blue]LAZAREVA VOJSKA[/color] // [color=red]KOKOSOVO MLEKO[/color]
    ELDAR[/B][/I]

I have typed this message yesterday and only today it shows due to the ridiculous lag in Etten.

But yesterday's lag was one of the worst ever, we had ppl die by falling injuries midst fight, I so long that I even got out of combat in the middle of the battle-field. Frame Per Second is no longer the correct measurement, we have to fall back to Frame(s) Per Minute

Come on Turbine, you can do better than running the servers on a

The end is near, the ring will melt, but not if I can help it!

oh the memories:

Eat you heart out Nokia. That's Snake! (ed: errrm no, thats Centipede!)

Battlefield 0.04

and of course the Epic:

Thanks for that

My experience and thx

After 5 years i started creeping just few months ago. Ofc for comms initially, but in the future will surely play otherwise too especially my spidey. Now i have all maps for all creeps and i wanna sum up things from a creep newbie perspective.

1) Respect to those few freeps who dont gank low ranks - at least didnt gank me on several occasions. Gunsman, Dairuin and few others whose name i forgot - thumbs up.

2) On freep, i leave low rank soloers nowadays be. Even for as bad player as me its like kicking babies. Learned that now.

3) In the future will not hips or run from fight but fight it till the end, at least on freep (somehow creeps have my sympathy if they leg out..). No idea really how i came to this conclusion but i just have.

4) The ton of double standards makes watching OOC so entertaining. When other side hugs npc etc.. they are cowards - when own side does its not giving free infamy/renown. etc...

5) Creeps are much more friendly and have less idiots. Sauron must be a nice guy after all.

6) I hate audacity now even more than when just freeping.

These sum up my feelings. Starting creeps was a good choice and wish fun for all there.

lol indeed plus the fact this is been like this for over 6 months no surprise there, there will always be nabs that roll the stronger classes just to get easy kills for their next pointless rank.
    Indeed, although more than a year that it is like this. I remember last summer, before RoI, it was endless lug gy camping as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Rugba View Post
    good to see you again elk .
    thanks mate good to be back

"Ita in vita ut in lusu alae pessima jactura arte corrigenda est."

Hey worthless scum, yesterday Doomex had a pretty awesome raid. I decided to record it and promised to upload it to youtube. My payed Fraps failed so I'd to reinstall the trial version. Every 30 seconds I'd to press F9 to record, which made targetting pretty hard. So that's why, at the beginning of every new clip, I couldn't target the RAT immidiately.

I had no time to edit and shorten it, neither did I try to add any effects to the video. I just pasted all clips after each other and rendered it.
    Feel free to mock at the quality of the music, Doomex voice (unfortunately barely hearable) and the general boringness of the video itself.

On a related note and in a poor attempt to start some entertaining to read flamewars: you guys are all &&&&ing idiots, champions and invincible and minstrels are just plain overpowered. Anyone playing that class simply because they are overpowered are pathetic.

Link to the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHCryZ_DV-U&feature=plcp

hehe nice vid an yep i enjoyed the raid.
    i play rythm cuz i love hobbits an i love my class she is suicidal she dies a lot and she doesnt like running from a fite!
    we can all qq about both sides an certain classes being op
    who cares?
    lets have more raids an more fun!
    means more deaths 4 me an my ickle girl but meh shes fiesty^^

Thumbs up

nice video Wardrat, always good to see some eldar raid fights on the tube!

p.s. loving the beats xD
    [img]http://bildr.no/image/Rk82Ty9F.jpeg[/img]
    -- First rank 12 warden on server --

hmm.. why the hate against all minstrels..not our fault turbine made us overpowered.. i just like my little minstrel, and have done so the past 4 years of this game!..
    Commander Emaldiom [EN] Eldar - Challenger of Saruman

It is not about being overpowered or not, at least not for me. I am bothered with already overpowered classes that are using store stuff, like brands, tracks etc. That is Turbine's fault for putting that stuff in the store, but it is also your fault for buying it. And so far, i have seen only one monster player that is using store brands, that i can remember. And most of freeps are using them. I have encountered few champs with store tracks, minnies are no 1 at store brands etc.
    [url=http://www.last.fm/user/Shirkaster] [img]http://chaoticlogic.net/currentlyplaying/shirkaster&textcolor=FF0011&fontsize=20.png[/img][/url]

Quote Originally Posted by NImlonda View Post
    hmm.. why the hate against all minstrels..not our fault turbine made us overpowered.. i just like my little minstrel, and have done so the past 4 years of this game!..
    nah mainly against those that went *Isen launches* ''oh snap minstrel is OP I should level one up right away'' or ''hey I'll just dust off my old minstrel that never pvp'd cause I couldn't face roll back then''.

and there are SO many that did either 1 of those its ridiculously sad, cause quite frankly minstrel was very good before Isen as well I don't think it needed such a huge boost.

Quote Originally Posted by Shirkaster View Post
    It is not about being overpowered or not, at least not for me. I am bothered with already overpowered classes that are using store stuff, like brands, tracks etc. That is Turbine's fault for putting that stuff in the store, but it is also your fault for buying it. And so far, i have seen only one monster player that is using store brands, that i can remember. And most of freeps are using them. I have encountered few champs with store tracks, minnies are no 1 at store brands etc.
    all that &&&& from the store definitely ruins most of the moors all by itself, the sad thing ppl actually spend real money(or monthly tp) just so they can have an advantage in the game.

now that I think of it you are quite right nearly every minstrel uses those lame store brands.

here's hoping they do something right with Rohan.
    Last edited by Rugba; Jun 29 2012 at 05:12 AM.

ive never bought store brands in my life!
    and i have 2 mincies on eldar and a few more on other servers yes i love mincies
    i do play other classes in moors Rk r7 cappy lm hunty and burgy got low ranks but still i switch but mincy makes me feel cheeky cuz shes so sweet!
    hobbits ftw

dont tar every1 with same &&&&

Quote Originally Posted by Deniorona View Post
    and i have 2 mincies on eldar and a few more on other servers yes i love mincies
    i do play other classes in moors Rk r7 cappy lm hunty and burgy got low ranks but still i switch but mincy makes me feel cheeky cuz shes so sweet!
    hobbits ftw

dont tar every1 with same &&&&
    I am sure there are some who don't use it, but the majority running around are using it endlessly, I wish turbine would remove it from the store but ofc they only want to earn money no worries if the game turns p2w.

Not directed to you mate! You've been playing minstrel for a long time. But nowadays there are a lot of new minstrels in the Etten who wouldn't have played that class if they weren't overpowered. Those are the players that annoy me, not you.

Quote Originally Posted by Deniorona View Post
    It wasn't nothing personal against you.
    [url=http://www.last.fm/user/Shirkaster] [img]http://chaoticlogic.net/currentlyplaying/shirkaster&textcolor=FF0011&fontsize=20.png[/img][/url]

didnt take it personal dont worry and i agree store stuff shud b banned it does ruin the game!
    both on creep an freep side
    been in lotro 4 3+ yrs so im not a newbie either^^
    minstrel was my 2nd alt as it happens

respect 2 those that dont pay 2 win^^

Store brands are lame, and if u say u havent seen creeps use it..well take a big look again.. There are so many wargs that are using them!
    But i guess both sides are just as bad when it comes to buying stuff from the store to get advantage..

Tho, u must know it is possible to buy stun\root pots in main base + the brand.. so its not always the store brand u see =)
    Commander Emaldiom [EN] Eldar - Challenger of Saruman

Tho, u must know it is possible to buy stun\root pots in main base + the brand.. so its not always the store brand u see =)
    I know that they can be bought there, but if someone uses 1 minute immunity in middle of fight I know that is store one, or when champ track me i know that they don't have that skill, or any other class except burg don't break legs when fall from bridge etc.

well theres at least the insignia you can get for comms, rank based which gives 1 min immunity to certain debuffs, after its goin on cd between 50mins and 5 mins if i am right, depending on rank.

but i know whats this discussion about - just my 2 cents
    Last edited by Gunsman; Jun 29 2012 at 08:55 PM.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/20224000000070c0d/signature.png]Gunsman[/charsig][/CENTER]

Page 26 of 150 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 36 76 126 ... LastLast