We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 24 of 150 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Re: PvMP on Eldar (Part 4)

It doesn't matter Azogg. Both sides here are a bunch of cowards.

that night where freep were farming Lug GY was pathetic. I sat there trying to see if they get bored of it but they simply didn't.

Problem is its the same with the creep. They all run around in groups picking on solos. I guess its just the nature of the players we have on Eldar. Hardly anyone here cares about fighting. You are all just weaklings and Commendation farmers.

TBH though im always flattered that it takes so many creep to kill me. I just wish every now and again one of you would grow a pair and fight me. You know, just to see if you can.

and lol Bini, even with lots of normal NPCs on me you still have to run and hide behind Tyrants -

It's a shame your lappuppy wasn't there to help you this time. Maybe between the two of you there exists one shred of man-glands.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenstride View Post
    It doesn't matter Azogg. Both sides here are a bunch of cowards.

that night where freep were farming Lug GY was pathetic. I sat there trying to see if they get bored of it but they simply didn't.

Problem is its the same with the creep. They all run around in groups picking on solos. I guess its just the nature of the players we have on Eldar. Hardly anyone here cares about fighting. You are all just weaklings and Commendation farmers.

TBH though im always flattered that it takes so many creep to kill me. I just wish every now and again one of you would grow a pair and fight me. You know, just to see if you can.

and lol Bini, even with lots of normal NPCs on me you still have to run and hide behind Tyrants -

It's a shame your lappuppy wasn't there to help you this time. Maybe between the two of you there exists one shred of man-glands.
    Not sure how many people can solo a warden nowadays.

btw AWESOME fleecy warg packs around, bow to them noobness

at least fight and don´t just gank. i wish my old warg foes back really.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/20224000000070c0d/signature.png]Gunsman[/charsig][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsman View Post
    btw AWESOME fleecy warg packs around, bow to them noobness

at least fight and don´t just gank. i wish my old warg foes back really.
    that's logical m8,their master left them for a german server and they started reacting with ganks against poor freeps...but don't worry, one day i'll be back to restore the action in ettens and make more new brave suicidal warg packs.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2a224010000170425/signature.png]Maxairodontas[/charsig]
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Me0qqtzWkMs[/url] <- 1vs1 vid

Quote Originally Posted by Babarat View Post
    that's logical m8,their master left them for a german server and they started reacting with ganks against poor freeps...but don't worry, one day i'll be back to restore the action in ettens and make more new brave suicidal warg packs.
    <3 <3 <3 i´ll can´t w8 for that m8 actually that post freed me up :P
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/20224000000070c0d/signature.png]Gunsman[/charsig][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by HampshireMick View Post
    Not sure how many people can solo a warden nowadays.
    Which is why ill do my best to even to odds.
    I'll be running around in red traits (sacrificing a lot of Survivability)
    with Might gear (not Vitality for Morale / Resistance)
    and no buffs
    or store items
    I lower my morale to less than the average warg.

I know many Wardens still do the opposite; running around in their Tank builds with a group and all the buffs they can get their hands on. I find them just as pathetic.

Any decent creep should stand a good chance against me. The best fights ive had recently were unplanned 1v1 with Serve and Ohmatron. respect to both of them.

...just want to say hello... and...less talk, more fight !
    }[
    ...i love this game!...
    [img]http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/202240100001c90ad/signature.png[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by Hipnos View Post
    ...just want to say hello... and...less talk, more fight !
    }[
    ...i love this game!...
    Epic post spotted, Anyways. How can you love this game? The PVP is so damn ####ty nowdays... -.-
    [DE] Vanyar - Wolfdad rang 11 warg.

I was all alone in HH killing the mayor and few a hobbits when Axeny the burg popped up.

A great pleasure it was to see that instead of ganking me he stood back and allowed me to complete the quests and then left.

Thank you for that.

I just wish every now and again one of you would grow a pair and fight me. You know, just to see if you can.
    hmm maybe u shud grow sum aswell and log a creep and 1v1 a warden .

TBH though im always flattered that it takes so many creep to kill me.
    play a class that is not op and wen it takes alot of creeps 2 kill u then b flattered.

ps
    sry i didnt quote properly , these r quotes from Ravenstride's posts
    Last edited by Markomara; Jun 17 2012 at 10:00 AM. Reason: didnt quote proper
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/20224010000111901/signature.png]Blutarg[/charsig]

I was all alone in HH killing the mayor and few a hobbits when Axeny the burg popped up.

A great pleasure it was to see that instead of ganking me he stood back and allowed me to complete the quests and then left.

Thank you for that.
    hmmm just the other day Axney was telling me hes thinking for running for the position of Mayor of HH.....
    Last edited by Ravenstride; Jun 17 2012 at 10:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Markomara View Post
    I just wish every now and again one of you would grow a pair and fight me. You know, just to see if you can.
    hmm maybe u shud grow sum aswell and log a creep and 1v1 a warden .

TBH though im always flattered that it takes so many creep to kill me.
    play a class that is not op and wen it takes alot of creeps 2 kill u then b flattered.

ps
    sry i didnt quote properly , these r quotes from Ravenstride's posts
    aww whats the matter? did I kill you out there? Don't take it personally. you probably deserved it.

I already made it clear that I do everything it takes to even the fight. I'm fair game for any well played creep. Once you've put in enough play time on your creep as I have on my Warden you will put up a good fight. Like any high rank creep. Until then go farm legs and beards please.

aww whats the matter? did I kill you out there? Don't take it personally. you probably deserved it.

I already made it clear that I do everything it takes to even the fight. I'm fair game for any well played creep. Once you've put in enough play time on your creep as I have on my Warden you will put up a good fight. Like any high rank creep. Until then go farm legs and beards please.
    aww whats the matter? nothing i just read ur posts were u were bragging at being good at pvp while playing ur warden

did I kill you out there? u probly hav at sum stage or another i die alot , i dont mind dieing if i did id probly bring my warden 2 the moors

Don't take it personally. i didnt , i no ur posts wernt aimed at me personally

you probably deserved it. yea i did lol ive been a bad boy (im a creep)

Once you've put in enough play time on your creep as I have on my Warden you will put up a good fight. i never said u didnt put alot of work into ur warden ,,, i dont just play the 1 creep all my creeps r above r6 and for the amount of time i spend in ettins i think ive done ok.

go farm legs and beards please. no sry i wont i play freep 2 pve , creep 2 pvp.

ps
    whats the matter with u? u seem a bit uptight.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/20224010000111901/signature.png]Blutarg[/charsig]

stuff
    I don't understand what you're trying to say with having multiple R6 creep. I have multiple mid rank (5-7) Freep as well but its irrelevant.

As i've said a few other places already the Warden is a very powerful class at the moment and Im not denying it. You say you have a Warden so why don't you take it out there. In Red / Yellow traits and Might gear and see how well you do. Then we can have a discussion about what makes the Warden so good in the moors, the Class or the Player.

What's the matter with me? I expect too much from people. I hold them up to my own standards and get upset when they fail to meet them. Its my problem not theirs, I know.

I don't understand what you're trying to say with having multiple R6 creep. I have multiple mid rank (5-7) Freep as well but its irrelevant.

As i've said a few other places already the Warden is a very powerful class at the moment and Im not denying it. You say you have a Warden so why don't you take it out there. In Red / Yellow traits and Might gear and see how well you do. Then we can have a discussion about what makes the Warden so good in the moors, the Class or the Player.

What's the matter with me? I expect too much from people. I hold them up to my own standards and get upset when they fail to meet them. Its my problem not theirs, I know.
    I don't understand what you're trying to say with having multiple R6 creep. u said ive put no time into my creep im just saying y ive only 2 r8 and rest r6+ and they r not as high as ur warden is because i play all my creeps depending on my mood and 4 the amount of time i spend in the moors i think i done ok.

i dont want 2 get into a discussion about the warden i was making a jab at ur boasts in the 2 posts u made. u like playing ur warden in the moors 4 ur own reasons and ur intitled to . but if i want a challange 4 my warden ill do a 3 man instance ,, i like a challange in the moors so i play creep.

Thank you for that.
    OMG! Poor ickle hobbits!

Rythm is gonna get you Azogg 1 day.........hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Deniorona View Post
    OMG! Poor ickle hobbits!

Rythm is gonna get you Azogg 1 day.........hehe
    I am not hard to kill and I fully expect a good killing very soon

u said ive put no time into my creep
    I didn't. Anyways you clearly enjoy the challenge of fighting solo players with groups so who am I so take that away from you.

Thank you for that.
    He should've ganked you, -rep to Axeny.

I didn't. Anyways you clearly enjoy the challenge of fighting solo players with groups so who am I so take that away from you.
    Once you've put in enough play time on your creep as I have on my Warden ...... yes u did lol

i am 99% solo in ettins so how is it clear i enjoy grping up 2 kill solo's ??????
    is this ur high standards of posting on forums u expect from ppl?

Once you've put in enough play time on your creep...
    do I really need to explain the difference between No Time (which is what you claimed I said) to the comparative statement I actually made?

Do I need to explain how skills are unlocked via Time -> Infamy -> Rank -> DP / Comms?

English is not my first language so correct me if I'm employing it wrong but if you choose to spread the growth of your creep across 6 different classes then I would not expect any one of them to be able to stand toe-to-toe versus any fully kitted out freep class. That does not make that freep class OP it just makes your particular creep relatively underdeveloped. Does that make sense?

yes ok it makes sense , the warden class is not op in the moors u just make it seem op because uv invested so much time into urs and once ive invested the same effort into my creep then ill beable 2 stand toe 2 toe with good wardens .. /slaps forehead
    why did i not see that b4.

I am no more "OP" than (in no particular order)

Mudface
    Ohmatron
    Serve
    Blindings
    Afrohead
    Plauger
    Doomex (or whatever you've named yourself now demii )
    Grologamz
    and several others im sure.

Please go ask their Creep perspective for an informed opinion on what its like to fight a Warden.

I can tell you from a Freep perspective most people don't stand a chance 1v1 versus those guys.

On the field of victory enjoying a few well-earned comforts.

You make it sound like the freep standards have sunk
    [center][IMG]http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk168/Kwpa/alpharhochiepsilon3AF0omicronlambda3AE0psietasigmaf_zpsc8f9ce12.jpg[/IMG]
    † [i]Greatness comes to those who claim it[/i] †[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Gretolas View Post
    You make it sound like the freep standards have sunk
    I see what you did there....

On a completely unrelated topic I might go visit some friends. They said they were going out Camping. Mentioned something about a graveyard. Weirdos.

Page 24 of 150 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 34 74 124 ... LastLast