We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 23 of 150 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Re: PvMP on Eldar (Part 4)

Reaaaaallly wargs you have to use brands to beat my hunter 1v1 ? I am disappoint other than that semi fun night from 10-12 tonight . On another sad note the lets all stand around and not attack each other was kinda disappointing
    Last edited by Craven_EU_Eldar; May 20 2012 at 09:16 PM.
    Making movies, Making music and Fighting round the world

I really don´t get the thoughts of some freeps. theres some sort of pvp happening right now and some braindead freeps moarn for a pve raid to get keeps. no wonder pvp is strugling.
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/20224000000070c0d/signature.png]Gunsman[/charsig][/CENTER]

The two big problems with Etten right now:

1. Freeps make PvE raid and flips map ruining action (as Gunsman says above me [was logged in and saw this too...])

2. Low-rank creeps make raid, because they don't manage to get any inf. on their own.

There has been really nice fights the last few days at SB-Tol-WB-OC, and as long as numbers stay roughly the same on both sides and noone starts a raid it can go on for a long time with massive inf/renown.

I don't really mind one side making a raid if they're being farmed, only way to stop it other than massive log, and that's even more boring.

I tip my hat to you serve that was well played .

We have a new rank 15 hunter on the server .

Quote Originally Posted by Craven_EU_Eldar View Post
    Boy, are they gonna be disappointed.
    Oryette

Quote Originally Posted by Craven_EU_Eldar View Post
    Yes he met the Old Gits he attacked the old gits and then was killed by the old gits

what server is he from? o.O
    [img]http://bildr.no/image/Rk82Ty9F.jpeg[/img]
    -- First rank 12 warden on server --

Quote Originally Posted by Creepkilla View Post
    what server is he from? o.O
    Sirannon same server that Sydney from by looks for it.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/20221000000074d7a/01007/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    The Mellowship - Eldar

I normally like to see things from both sides but this evening really has been poor with the number of freeps running around on mass killing solos creeps is poor.

I know what will be said how creeps do the same thing, but this evening it was the creeps who dont normally join raids yet they are being fed by the constant zerg train.

The days of small group fights or solos fight seem to be over.

Do people not enjoy a good fight anymore? How is it fun to just roam around zerging ppl non stop?

Never mind my weekly moan over time to dry my tears

Happy hunting all

Quote Originally Posted by Drakrandir View Post
    Sirannon same server that Sydney from by looks for it.
    ah, welcome other r15 hunter dude, you'll enjoy Eldar!

it might be the zergiest (think i coined a new word!) server there is as Azogg has explained, but some real cool people on both freep and creep side
    [img]http://bildr.no/image/Rk82Ty9F.jpeg[/img]
    -- First rank 12 warden on server --

Hey all!
    I love Eldar...and I love Ettens...
    I dont care about dying in the moors when im on my ickle hobbit Rythm she charges in no matter how many numbers there are I swear she thinks shes heavy armour, Synergie is a little more reserved, well she is an elf...
    but just lately my happy ickle hobbit has gotten a ickle bit peeved with some of the freeps behaviours there.
    Some peeps dont get the moors are pvmp and love to turn the map blue!
    I get that its easier to get renown and comms by qsting now. But it kills the fite 4 the rest of us.
    freeps keep telling a particular kin not 2 take the last red dot on the map in OOC but they ignore it!
    So Order of the Radiant Heart back off! Sdobin....if u dont read OOC u prob dont read forums but creeps do read forums soooooo if u c Sdobin about he loves ruining the fite so gank him!
    and if maps blue we r wanting u 2 take lug back or take tol cuz 2bh with Rythms little short legs when she dies she doesnt have far 2 run back^^

Quote Originally Posted by Deniorona View Post
    Hey all!
    I love Eldar...and I love Ettens...
    I dont care about dying in the moors when im on my ickle hobbit Rythm she charges in no matter how many numbers there are I swear she thinks shes heavy armour, Synergie is a little more reserved, well she is an elf...
    but just lately my happy ickle hobbit has gotten a ickle bit peeved with some of the freeps behaviours there.
    Some peeps dont get the moors are pvmp and love to turn the map blue!
    I get that its easier to get renown and comms by qsting now. But it kills the fite 4 the rest of us.
    freeps keep telling a particular kin not 2 take the last red dot on the map in OOC but they ignore it!
    So Order of the Radiant Heart back off! Sdobin....if u dont read OOC u prob dont read forums but creeps do read forums soooooo if u c Sdobin about he loves ruining the fite so gank him!
    and if maps blue we r wanting u 2 take lug back or take tol cuz 2bh with Rythms little short legs when she dies she doesnt have far 2 run back^^
    One of the best posts I have read for many a month. I hope to bump into you running about and happy hunting.

He wont listen to us, rythm, as you noticed yesterday yourself.

i love the comment he wrote like: if i take lug flag more often and often soon i will be known by everyone (or in that sense)

been quite nice till then, even after some creeps caught us at lug gy, but gy fights arent´fun for long...
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/20224000000070c0d/signature.png]Gunsman[/charsig][/CENTER]

QQ

Doomex
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/202240100001b571c/signature.png]Doomex[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by dfghsfdgsdf View Post
    QQ
    Nah

xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa
    xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa
    I don't always eat cake, but when I do, it's delicious.

master grish u can't stop surprising me ,i must admit.
    Take this piece of art to the closest museum in the region.
    P.S. i bet this is a norbog in its future form with the new expansion isn't it?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2a224010000170425/signature.png]Maxairodontas[/charsig]
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Me0qqtzWkMs[/url] <- 1vs1 vid

Quote Originally Posted by Babarat View Post
    master grish u can't stop surprising me ,i must admit.
    Take this piece of art to the closest museum in the region.
    P.S. i bet this is a norbog in its future form with the new expansion isn't it?
    It is said a new Lord has risen among the norbogs, the heir of Mudkipz who is able to draw a bow ...
    I don't always eat cake, but when I do, it's delicious.

I have my probs with the present norbogs, and theres allrdy an update planned? ffs

this evening has been truly awful.

Freeps have sat camping the GY for hours anyone dares to move out of the GY and it is instant gank.

I dont get what the fun is from camping a GY and so out numbering the other side that there is no challenge.

All the moaning that freeps have been doing about some creeps making raids to pve and farm well guys you just as guilty.

Well said Azogg!

Freeps have no right to QQ if creeps make raid when they camp gy 10 hours straight....

Quote Originally Posted by HampshireMick View Post

Freeps have sat camping the GY for hours anyone dares to move out of the GY and it is instant gank.

I dont get what the fun is from camping a GY and so out numbering the other side that there is no challenge.

All the moaning that freeps have been doing about some creeps making raids to pve and farm well guys you just as guilty.

Just when you think
    Hope is lost
    And giving up
    Is all you got,
    And blue turns black,
    Your confidence is cracked,
    There seems no turning back from here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBUe9PXNnqU

Only love can build us a bridge of light

Quote Originally Posted by HampshireMick View Post

as i remeber it..it was you who was crying about creeps making raids...

Quote Originally Posted by eaade View Post
    as i remeber it..it was you who was crying about creeps making raids...
    I was not QQ about creeps making a raid, I did say that sometimes i feel creeps make a raid to soon and for to long. But then I feel that often both sides are guilty of this.

Either side camping the other endlessly and farming is just poor and is not good pvp.

I like to see open even fights small groups etc they are the most fun in my mind.

Page 23 of 150 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 73 123 ... LastLast