We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 20 of 150 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Re: PvMP on Eldar (Part 4)

Quote Originally Posted by dfghsfdgsdf View Post
    i wont have a conversation about pvp with some1 who got 183k inf/ren sorry continue do what u do to earn your renown , and ill do what i do im not the one who end up editing my own post to add some QQ to it cuz i got ganked in lc3 come back after 500k inf/ren

Doomex QQless®
    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    Oryette

Quote Originally Posted by Gretolas View Post
    the decision was taken unanimously from the council of the Ettenmoors
    I see I've yet again missed an important Ettenmoors business meeting due to an absence of a creep mail system. They really should imply one in the next update.

nice battle friday night , ty reth for making raid who actually did diffrence at end

Doomex
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/202240100001b571c/signature.png]Doomex[/charsig]

Vani got perm baned, friend told me on X-fire, was about time. This made my day, and im sure for some ppl heRe too xD

Quote Originally Posted by biologic View Post
    Vani got perm baned, friend told me on X-fire, was about time. This made my day, and im sure for some ppl heRe too xD
    why did he get perma ban?

Quote Originally Posted by NotATrollface View Post
    why did he get perma ban?
    Must be something severe , no idea excatly.

Hey all, would like to share a little footage captured while on my warg (<3 draug).
    :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gg4BWX7nb6k
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/20224010000149c62/signature.png]Godfeather[/charsig]

lol, very funny that spot must be well known as that is the exact spot I caught Zuckor at the other day with unranked f2p reavers. Tut tut, you can earn commendations for armour honestly you know
    My home is a spider den, my garden is Hoarhallow and I visit Grothum on holiday. I just happen to be really unlucky and meet freeps there ;)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022401000010e4a5/signature.png]Basilbrush[/charsig]

Great video God the tribe has caught a certain R9 cappy (zuckerbrand) playing his champ with 2 unranked reavers hidden away from normal routes but so sad to see that even in the time of it being easy mode for freeps some people they still resort to clubbing

I /salute all Freeps and creeps who have earned their rank the right way may we have many more great battles in the future

Quote Originally Posted by Blarrluk View Post
    Great video God the tribe has caught a certain R9 cappy (zuckerbrand) playing his champ with 2 unranked reavers hidden away from normal routes but so sad to see that even in the time of it being easy mode for freeps some people they still resort to clubbing

I /salute all Freeps and creeps who have earned their rank the right way may we have many more great battles in the future
    oh so thats why the reavers didnt attack me when i was attacking them other day while questing :P

starting to feel a lot better about the fact it is taking me forever to get to rank 9 now it seems like many high ranked captains on the server are clubbing o.0

this kinda stuff is really sad to see and hear about.
    Oryette

Quote Originally Posted by Magnuslfc View Post
    oh so thats why the reavers didnt attack me when i was attacking them other day while questing :P
    Questing while hiding behind a tree? Then store-tracking me and logging off

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/485...nshot01266.jpg

Hmmm

http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/4...nshot01268.jpg

Suspicious...

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/8...nshot01269.jpg

Oh look whos shown his face, good job you had those store trackers eh? questing? lol, shall we call in Poriot on this one?
    My home is a spider den, my garden is Hoarhallow and I visit Grothum on holiday. I just happen to be really unlucky and meet freeps there ;)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022401000010e4a5/signature.png]Basilbrush[/charsig]

If your having Rank problem's i feel bad for you son i got 99 problem's but clubbing ain't 1...

I am not going to go too deep with it Mr brand you were caught twice by tribe 2 different spots with 2 different f2p reavers using you're epic store tracks to see if any 1 is around u moved on to another location...by the way would be nice to see your stats and see how far you're in to certain slayer deeds and your PvP chars

If your having Rank problem's i feel bad for you son i got 99 problem's but clubbing ain't 1...
    this should be eldar's new theme tune

some epic sherlocking there O man btw! truly you are one of the dark lord's greatest scouts.. it is just such a shame that you must tarnish your good name by grouping with tedstriker himself
    Oryette

Quote Originally Posted by commanderjerkface View Post
    this should be eldar's new theme tune

some epic sherlocking there O man btw! truly you are one of the dark lord's greatest scouts.. it is just such a shame that you must tarnish your good name by grouping with tedstriker himself
    One can not be a lord without underlings to do his evil bidding

Quote Originally Posted by Ollof View Post
    Questing while hiding behind a tree? Then store-tracking me and logging off

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/485...nshot01266.jpg

Hmmm

http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/4...nshot01268.jpg

Suspicious...

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/8...nshot01269.jpg

Oh look whos shown his face, good job you had those store trackers eh? questing? lol, shall we call in Poriot on this one?
    lol
    i was hiding behind the tree because i thought they might be sparing or just playing together so was gonna leave them alone, then found them again just standing there alone so i killed them, trust me i have nothing to do with zucker

and store tracking, no sir i dont have anything like that... about my slayer deeds, lets just say i got 50/50 possible max ammount of quests to have.

so please dont accuse me for something im not doing!

edit: and now after reading through it a couple more times it seems like u think im zuckor, which is not true, rk named Magkeeper, and i was behind a tree furthe to the left there on the first pic watching them if that was the same day i saw them that you took those screens.. He have probably done it more times then when thinking about it
    Last edited by Magnuslfc; Mar 19 2012 at 01:30 PM.

Yes I think you should call in Poirot (not poriot btw), because obviously your detective skills of a 10yo aren't up to anything special. Accusing people of things when you have limited knowledge is just pointless. ZOMG YHU WAS IN AREAZ AN KILLZ THINGZ SO UZ GUIILLLLTTTYYYY!

These freeps that have been caught clubbing should hang their cheating heads in shame.

Is it not easy enough for you at the moment?

Quote Originally Posted by GFuzz View Post
    Yes I think you should call in Poirot (not poriot btw), because obviously your detective skills of a 10yo aren't up to anything special. Accusing people of things when you have limited knowledge is just pointless. ZOMG YHU WAS IN AREAZ AN KILLZ THINGZ SO UZ GUIILLLLTTTYYYY!
    Oh yeah silly us forgot how many quests are in that area for creeps/freeps....none

lol
    i was hiding behind the tree because i thought they might be sparing or just playing together so was gonna leave them alone, then found them again just standing there alone so i killed them, trust me i have nothing to do with zucker

and store tracking, no sir i dont have anything like that... about my slayer deeds, lets just say i got 50/50 possible max ammount of quests to have.

so please dont accuse me for something im not doing!

edit: and now after reading through it a couple more times it seems like u think im zuckor, which is not true, rk named Magkeeper, and i was behind a tree furthe to the left there on the first pic watching them if that was the same day i saw them that you took those screens.. He have probably done it more times then when thinking about it
    No probs, I thought you were zucker as you referred to the post.

Quote Originally Posted by GFuzz View Post
    Legendary lore-master Gfuzz knows all does he? A well constructed post there, now explain what "quest" involves nearly climbing mountains at the edge of the map.

Quote Originally Posted by Ollof View Post
    Legendary lore-master Gfuzz knows all does he? A well constructed post there, now explain what "quest" involves nearly climbing mountains at the edge of the map.
    actually its pretty close to the spiders in grams which is needed for a quest, also usually a nice quiet place to kill orcs for them badgets and chance for oil

actually its pretty close to the spiders in grams which is needed for a quest, also usually a nice quiet place to kill orcs for them badgets and chance for oil
    Also seems like a nice little quiet place to club f2p Reaver's nice try but no cigar...

Azoggy +1
    Dont see any fun in zerging few "clubbing" freeps with full creep raid fraps it, post utube and bless yourselves with how good you are

Peace

I was Online that morning that Basilbrush said that zuckor was clubbing yet he also said he never Saw Him Kill the Creeps
    he said he got tracked then Zuckor left i see nothing on the screenshots saying that them 2 reavers were killed in combat log
    only that basil killed the champ and by seing u were also killing hobbits secoonds b4 and we all know freeps go there he prob tracked u to that position and u kept running to take
    so puting 1 and 1 togeater i think he was not clubbing just not attacking also after he track and see 3 others otherwise u could say ppl who stand and not attack creeps at lc 3 are clubbing

but this is my opinon it is not right or wrong but looking at the facts it dont realy look like he was clubbing even cheak website he makes no renown also lol must be clubbing involved to make 0 renown :P

feal free to say what u thing it wont change my mind :P

Page 20 of 150 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 70 120 ... LastLast