We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 20 of 150 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 70 120 ... LastLast
Results 476 to 500 of 3750
  1. #476

    Re: PvMP on Eldar (Part 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by dfghsfdgsdf View Post
    i wont have a conversation about pvp with some1 who got 183k inf/ren sorry continue do what u do to earn your renown , and ill do what i do im not the one who end up editing my own post to add some QQ to it cuz i got ganked in lc3 come back after 500k inf/ren


    Doomex QQless®
    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    Oryette

  2. #477
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    219

    Re: PvMP on Eldar (Part 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by Gretolas View Post
    the decision was taken unanimously from the council of the Ettenmoors
    I see I've yet again missed an important Ettenmoors business meeting due to an absence of a creep mail system. They really should imply one in the next update.

  3. #478

    Re: PvMP on Eldar (Part 4)

    nice battle friday night , ty reth for making raid who actually did diffrence at end

    Doomex
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/202240100001b571c/signature.png]Doomex[/charsig]

  4. #479
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ettenmoors
    Posts
    40

    Re: PvMP on Eldar (Part 4)

    Vani got perm baned, friend told me on X-fire, was about time. This made my day, and im sure for some ppl heRe too xD

  5. #480
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    81

    Re: PvMP on Eldar (Part 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by biologic View Post
    Vani got perm baned, friend told me on X-fire, was about time. This made my day, and im sure for some ppl heRe too xD
    why did he get perma ban?

  6. #481
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ettenmoors
    Posts
    40

    Re: PvMP on Eldar (Part 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by NotATrollface View Post
    why did he get perma ban?
    Must be something severe , no idea excatly.

  7. #482
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4

    Re: PvMP on Eldar (Part 4)

    Hey all, would like to share a little footage captured while on my warg (<3 draug).
    :P

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gg4BWX7nb6k
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/20224010000149c62/signature.png]Godfeather[/charsig]

  8. #483
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    131

    Re: PvMP on Eldar (Part 4)

    lol, very funny that spot must be well known as that is the exact spot I caught Zuckor at the other day with unranked f2p reavers. Tut tut, you can earn commendations for armour honestly you know
    My home is a spider den, my garden is Hoarhallow and I visit Grothum on holiday. I just happen to be really unlucky and meet freeps there ;)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022401000010e4a5/signature.png]Basilbrush[/charsig]

  9. #484
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Tir Hill
    Posts
    69

    Re: PvMP on Eldar (Part 4)

    Great video God the tribe has caught a certain R9 cappy (zuckerbrand) playing his champ with 2 unranked reavers hidden away from normal routes but so sad to see that even in the time of it being easy mode for freeps some people they still resort to clubbing

    I /salute all Freeps and creeps who have earned their rank the right way may we have many more great battles in the future

  10. #485
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5

    Re: PvMP on Eldar (Part 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by Blarrluk View Post
    Great video God the tribe has caught a certain R9 cappy (zuckerbrand) playing his champ with 2 unranked reavers hidden away from normal routes but so sad to see that even in the time of it being easy mode for freeps some people they still resort to clubbing

    I /salute all Freeps and creeps who have earned their rank the right way may we have many more great battles in the future
    oh so thats why the reavers didnt attack me when i was attacking them other day while questing :P

  11. #486

    Re: PvMP on Eldar (Part 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by Blarrluk View Post
    Great video God the tribe has caught a certain R9 cappy (zuckerbrand) playing his champ with 2 unranked reavers hidden away from normal routes but so sad to see that even in the time of it being easy mode for freeps some people they still resort to clubbing

    I /salute all Freeps and creeps who have earned their rank the right way may we have many more great battles in the future
    starting to feel a lot better about the fact it is taking me forever to get to rank 9 now it seems like many high ranked captains on the server are clubbing o.0

    this kinda stuff is really sad to see and hear about.
    Oryette

  12. #487
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    131

    Re: PvMP on Eldar (Part 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnuslfc View Post
    oh so thats why the reavers didnt attack me when i was attacking them other day while questing :P
    Questing while hiding behind a tree? Then store-tracking me and logging off

    http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/485...nshot01266.jpg

    Hmmm

    http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/4...nshot01268.jpg

    Suspicious...

    http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/8...nshot01269.jpg

    Oh look whos shown his face, good job you had those store trackers eh? questing? lol, shall we call in Poriot on this one?
    My home is a spider den, my garden is Hoarhallow and I visit Grothum on holiday. I just happen to be really unlucky and meet freeps there ;)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022401000010e4a5/signature.png]Basilbrush[/charsig]

  13. #488
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Tir Hill
    Posts
    69

    Re: PvMP on Eldar (Part 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnuslfc View Post
    oh so thats why the reavers didnt attack me when i was attacking them other day while questing :P
    If your having Rank problem's i feel bad for you son i got 99 problem's but clubbing ain't 1...

    I am not going to go too deep with it Mr brand you were caught twice by tribe 2 different spots with 2 different f2p reavers using you're epic store tracks to see if any 1 is around u moved on to another location...by the way would be nice to see your stats and see how far you're in to certain slayer deeds and your PvP chars

  14. #489

    Re: PvMP on Eldar (Part 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by Blarrluk View Post
    If your having Rank problem's i feel bad for you son i got 99 problem's but clubbing ain't 1...
    this should be eldar's new theme tune

    some epic sherlocking there O man btw! truly you are one of the dark lord's greatest scouts.. it is just such a shame that you must tarnish your good name by grouping with tedstriker himself
    Oryette

  15. #490
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    131

    Re: PvMP on Eldar (Part 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by commanderjerkface View Post
    this should be eldar's new theme tune

    some epic sherlocking there O man btw! truly you are one of the dark lord's greatest scouts.. it is just such a shame that you must tarnish your good name by grouping with tedstriker himself
    One can not be a lord without underlings to do his evil bidding
    My home is a spider den, my garden is Hoarhallow and I visit Grothum on holiday. I just happen to be really unlucky and meet freeps there ;)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022401000010e4a5/signature.png]Basilbrush[/charsig]

  16. #491
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5

    Re: PvMP on Eldar (Part 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ollof View Post
    Questing while hiding behind a tree? Then store-tracking me and logging off

    http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/485...nshot01266.jpg

    Hmmm

    http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/4...nshot01268.jpg

    Suspicious...

    http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/8...nshot01269.jpg

    Oh look whos shown his face, good job you had those store trackers eh? questing? lol, shall we call in Poriot on this one?
    lol
    i was hiding behind the tree because i thought they might be sparing or just playing together so was gonna leave them alone, then found them again just standing there alone so i killed them, trust me i have nothing to do with zucker

    and store tracking, no sir i dont have anything like that... about my slayer deeds, lets just say i got 50/50 possible max ammount of quests to have.

    so please dont accuse me for something im not doing!

    edit: and now after reading through it a couple more times it seems like u think im zuckor, which is not true, rk named Magkeeper, and i was behind a tree furthe to the left there on the first pic watching them if that was the same day i saw them that you took those screens.. He have probably done it more times then when thinking about it
    Last edited by Magnuslfc; Mar 19 2012 at 01:30 PM.

  17. #492
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2

    Re: PvMP on Eldar (Part 4)

    Yes I think you should call in Poirot (not poriot btw), because obviously your detective skills of a 10yo aren't up to anything special. Accusing people of things when you have limited knowledge is just pointless. ZOMG YHU WAS IN AREAZ AN KILLZ THINGZ SO UZ GUIILLLLTTTYYYY!

  18. #493

    Re: PvMP on Eldar (Part 4)

    These freeps that have been caught clubbing should hang their cheating heads in shame.

    Is it not easy enough for you at the moment?

  19. #494
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Tir Hill
    Posts
    69

    Re: PvMP on Eldar (Part 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by GFuzz View Post
    Yes I think you should call in Poirot (not poriot btw), because obviously your detective skills of a 10yo aren't up to anything special. Accusing people of things when you have limited knowledge is just pointless. ZOMG YHU WAS IN AREAZ AN KILLZ THINGZ SO UZ GUIILLLLTTTYYYY!
    Oh yeah silly us forgot how many quests are in that area for creeps/freeps....none

  20. #495
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    131

    Re: PvMP on Eldar (Part 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnuslfc View Post
    lol
    i was hiding behind the tree because i thought they might be sparing or just playing together so was gonna leave them alone, then found them again just standing there alone so i killed them, trust me i have nothing to do with zucker

    and store tracking, no sir i dont have anything like that... about my slayer deeds, lets just say i got 50/50 possible max ammount of quests to have.

    so please dont accuse me for something im not doing!

    edit: and now after reading through it a couple more times it seems like u think im zuckor, which is not true, rk named Magkeeper, and i was behind a tree furthe to the left there on the first pic watching them if that was the same day i saw them that you took those screens.. He have probably done it more times then when thinking about it
    No probs, I thought you were zucker as you referred to the post.
    My home is a spider den, my garden is Hoarhallow and I visit Grothum on holiday. I just happen to be really unlucky and meet freeps there ;)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022401000010e4a5/signature.png]Basilbrush[/charsig]

  21. #496
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    131

    Re: PvMP on Eldar (Part 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by GFuzz View Post
    Yes I think you should call in Poirot (not poriot btw), because obviously your detective skills of a 10yo aren't up to anything special. Accusing people of things when you have limited knowledge is just pointless. ZOMG YHU WAS IN AREAZ AN KILLZ THINGZ SO UZ GUIILLLLTTTYYYY!
    Legendary lore-master Gfuzz knows all does he? A well constructed post there, now explain what "quest" involves nearly climbing mountains at the edge of the map.
    My home is a spider den, my garden is Hoarhallow and I visit Grothum on holiday. I just happen to be really unlucky and meet freeps there ;)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022401000010e4a5/signature.png]Basilbrush[/charsig]

  22. #497
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    5

    Re: PvMP on Eldar (Part 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ollof View Post
    Legendary lore-master Gfuzz knows all does he? A well constructed post there, now explain what "quest" involves nearly climbing mountains at the edge of the map.
    actually its pretty close to the spiders in grams which is needed for a quest, also usually a nice quiet place to kill orcs for them badgets and chance for oil

  23. #498
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Tir Hill
    Posts
    69

    Re: PvMP on Eldar (Part 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnuslfc View Post
    actually its pretty close to the spiders in grams which is needed for a quest, also usually a nice quiet place to kill orcs for them badgets and chance for oil
    Also seems like a nice little quiet place to club f2p Reaver's nice try but no cigar...

  24. #499
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    81

    Re: PvMP on Eldar (Part 4)

    Azoggy +1
    Dont see any fun in zerging few "clubbing" freeps with full creep raid fraps it, post utube and bless yourselves with how good you are

    Peace

  25. #500
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1

    Re: PvMP on Eldar (Part 4)

    I was Online that morning that Basilbrush said that zuckor was clubbing yet he also said he never Saw Him Kill the Creeps
    he said he got tracked then Zuckor left i see nothing on the screenshots saying that them 2 reavers were killed in combat log
    only that basil killed the champ and by seing u were also killing hobbits secoonds b4 and we all know freeps go there he prob tracked u to that position and u kept running to take
    so puting 1 and 1 togeater i think he was not clubbing just not attacking also after he track and see 3 others otherwise u could say ppl who stand and not attack creeps at lc 3 are clubbing

    but this is my opinon it is not right or wrong but looking at the facts it dont realy look like he was clubbing even cheak website he makes no renown also lol must be clubbing involved to make 0 renown :P

    feal free to say what u thing it wont change my mind :P

 

 
Page 20 of 150 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload