We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 19 of 150 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Re: PvMP on Eldar (Part 4)

Quote Originally Posted by Bazkanaggi View Post
    Spider: no conju, no Trapdoor Sanctuary jo?
    Reaver: no need use DS.
    Defiler: no need to use Fell Restoration and you can try to make some dps too
    Blackarrow: Moving target. Uruk heal ofc
    Warleader: can you do some dps?? don´t only heal and uruk heal is lame too.
    Warg: DIPS, sprint and conju.
    Spider: Hoeness. Poisons players to trap them in his Bayern cave.
    Reaver: Toni Schumacher. Lethal in melee against French and freeps.
    Defiler: Völler. Slime expertise hidden beneath the mustache mask.
    Blackarrow: Matthäus. Makes any class look like easy mode.
    Warleader: Beckenbauer. Calenhand's apprentice.
    Warg: Müller. Unseen until scoring.

Quote Originally Posted by pakastevihannes View Post
    Spider: Hoeness. Poisons players to trap them in his Bayern cave.
    Reaver: Toni Schumacher. Lethal in melee against French and freeps.
    Defiler: Völler. Slime expertise hidden beneath the mustache mask.
    Blackarrow: Matthäus. Makes any class look like easy mode.
    Warleader: Beckenbauer. Calenhand's apprentice.
    Warg: Müller. Unseen until scoring.
    Spider: Hoeness. Poisons players to trap them in his Bayern cave. This is so true

SOOO true. Can´t wait always see how ###### losers champs pops bubble(s), selfheals you really need them?? against creeps?? Good champ (GOOD GOOD GOOD) champ(s) can too easy kill high rank creeps without any problem...

Rule 1: it ´s good to say now "don´t cry" coz your class is... no vittu godmode!!! BEFORE RoI i saw you few times spars and you pop all cd´s (ofc super glory stance)

have you ever wonder why is good there is some rules??

Most of etten freeps are just ###### cry machine and that is reason why etten is so unbalanced atm... ty turbine.
    Calm down doctor, please.

First, we all know champions are hard to kill in glory stance and have very high dps in fervour stance, are op now.

Second, maybe this is our time to have fun as all classes had done, freeps and creeps.

Third i never cry and i lost many spars, the champion was unbalanced for so long time and i think we will have a hard cap again as always.

Fourd, when i used long CDs in spars before changes i was in glory stance and glory was a hard way to play, was not l2p.

Fifth, respect m8, i don't know who are you but u know who i am, so personal matters in game plz.

Sixth, i dont use bubbles to take rating, i always go ahead, in the middle of all creeps and many time alone, i don't need a healer behind me, so you can catch me so easy if you want.

Seventh, spars are spars in pve, there are not spars in pvp, maybe duels and rules must be agreed between the opponents.

Unlike many of the FOTM champions Galel has always been in Etten, in good times and bad so I think he earned a little OP time (even how ugly that turned out atm). I expect him to be around when chimps are no longer OP and taking his part of the beating again.
    The end is near, the ring will melt, but not if I can help it!

Quote Originally Posted by GalelValdan View Post
    You really think champ was unbalanced before RoI?? can you tell how??

I have watching many times spars before RoI champ doesn´t have much problem kill creep (high rank and any class) without any cd´s.

Quote Originally Posted by botoo View Post
    Unlike many of the FOTM champions Galel has always been in Etten, in good times and bad so I think he earned a little OP time (even how ugly that turned out atm). I expect him to be around when chimps are no longer OP and taking his part of the beating again.
    As always m8, my rank says it all and my deaths.

You really think champ was unbalanced before RoI?? can you tell how??

I have watching many times spars before RoI champ doesn´t have much problem kill creep (high rank and any class) without any cd´s.
    In last 5 years champions had 3 great nerfs, it all depends in what devs want playing in game, if there are many champs they nerf us, if there are many hunters they nerf them. After Mirkwood we can't see many champs in pvp, is it right? and normally in raids, for so long i was the only 1 champ in raid, and was strange to see 3 or 4 champs at the same time. Normally losing spars vs spiders, reavers, wargs, defilers, the only class easy to win was WL for a champion for 1 year. Maybe if u understand spanish i can explain you better how the champion was unbalanced and why champions (high ranks) only went in raids.

It's been discussed for the last 4+ years and some of us are yet hoping to see a class (no matter creep or freep) balanced. If the game was only about Ettens maybe somewhen we would witness a player's skills to be the only thing that matters. But in "pve+etten game" that awsome day would never come... to my mind =P

Anyway, could any1 sumup brief facts about the Ettens these days (Isengard days i mean)? Did anything dramatically changed xcept for renown quests?
    Thanks.

SOOO true. Can´t wait always see how ###### losers champs pops bubble(s), selfheals you really need them?? against creeps?? Good champ (GOOD GOOD GOOD) champ(s) can too easy kill high rank creeps without any problem...

Rule 1: it ´s good to say now "don´t cry" coz your class is... no vittu godmode!!! BEFORE RoI i saw you few times spars and you pop all cd´s (ofc super glory stance)

have you ever wonder why is good there is some rules??

Most of etten freeps are just ###### cry machine and that is reason why etten is so unbalanced atm... ty turbine.

Freeps:

Burglar: no stealth, touch and go. hips, knives out, exploit opening or any other conju stuff. (good one can go without stuns too, but Hibbi is loser
    Captain. Last stand (i don´t know much about this class so, someone type something)
    Champion: no bubbles, selfheal (more??) fervour is super, glory=l2p
    Guardian: Pledge, warriors heart and brutal charge and turn the table what ever. (more?)
    Hunter: Don´t use bow.
    Loremaster: your super heal wisdom of something. In my opinion it is so lame to use Haruna tactic (need lc3-gy kite)
    Minstrel: Don´t come to lc3. It´s lame just heal heal heal and maybe drop WP too bubble is for nabs too, gratz.
    Rune-keeper: Lahnaaaa give some nice to here!
    Warden: Don´t know that "new" heal. Give almost full morale. Selfheal traits are lame too (blueline jo)

Spider: no conju, no Trapdoor Sanctuary jo?
    Reaver: no need use DS.
    Defiler: no need to use Fell Restoration and you can try to make some dps too
    Blackarrow: Moving target. Uruk heal ofc
    Warleader: can you do some dps?? don´t only heal and uruk heal is lame too.
    Warg: DIPS, sprint and conju.

YES, so many skill. But 1vs1 is good if you wanna learn play your class better. If you drop your "i win buttons" away how good you´re??

No morale, power, wound, disease, fear, poison or any other pots. Don´t spar if you have any stupid buffs (hunter with motivation, crit buff, reaver with uruk +10% power, morale etc you know)
    Someone give us more.

PS. Hunter can use bow

PPS. Vitusti anteeks minun englanti. Veri sori mai inglish
    Warste setittää! +rep!!!!! äijä puhuu asiaa!

awesome action this weekend, really just awesome!! GJ elgo and lamaalas for the freeps and demii, sharn and webbs for the creeps

Quote Originally Posted by commanderjerkface View Post
    awesome action this weekend, really just awesome!! GJ elgo and lamaalas for the freeps and demii, sharn and webbs for the creeps
    Yup some great raids n1 lamaas and especially elgo your raid finally got me to rank 7

Last night (Tues) was insane, I don't recall ever seeing so many creeps before. Everyone seemed to have gone nuts, constantly charging, it was crazy fun - /salute to all!

It would have been even better had the main freep raid not spent the best part of an hour sitting at the GY on 22/24 advertising for a LM and CPT, but you can't have everything

yes i agree good action this week made lots and ranked to 11

http://aijaa.com/004309626095

Doomex

Grats Doomex... be seeing you soon I expect

gz Dems

Gz m8

loailo lailoo!

In the end nobody cares how you grinded the infamy or renown for your rank. If in doubt you can ask Greto just how prestigious his completely soloed R15 is.

My cousin Farmpaws is a self-made man: http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.p...paws-on-rank14

I like how he completely Calenhanded the crumbling remains of freep trash in last november averaging about 40k infamy a day: http://dailystats.theblackappendage....armpaws?page=2
    Last edited by pakastevihannes; Feb 24 2012 at 09:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dfghsfdgsdf View Post
    yes i agree good action this week made lots and ranked to 11

http://aijaa.com/004309626095

Doomex
    grats mate! i am very glad you did not return to your life of crime and immorality and have continued to be a no lifer

xxxxxxxx

m8 ory what crime life u are day dreaming or taking something or ### ty for gz me

Well done Demis, you are pro as you are wise.
    Last edited by Smuff; Feb 25 2012 at 10:23 PM.

~~~~~~~~hooray for joelug ~~~~~~~~~~

<3

thx everybody for yesterday's spars, especially mwyan(sorry if typed it wrong) for all that time he stayed and rezzed his teammates.

ps And guys, please dont use insingias in spars, because its not fair to other players, same as champs bubbles, minnies FH and so on

when u go gank some one who is farming npc for a sigil with duo or fellowship when the player is bad situation and have 5-10 npcs on him u need to go learn how to earn renown real pvp , i dont say this cuz i been ganked there i just say this cuz its kinda need to be mentioned how some players earn their renown and cry about how others earn theirs i doubt it can be as novice as ganking sigil farmers
    ps. specialy on Ranger mr dwarf RK

Doomex

On the field of victory enjoying a few well-earned comforts.

Quote Originally Posted by Ananrael View Post
    Hello,

wall of text

Sincerely sorry

Ananrael
    In this weekend's council at Glan-Vraig, it's been discussed and decided to remove you from the military potential of the Free people for a month in order to balance it with the earning amount of renown you made through clubbing. Therefore, your entrance to the map beyond the Glan-Vraig will be prohibited and instead you are being forced to stand at the spawn point 24/7, and supply the wounded soldiers with water and food when they respawn thereby.

Sincerely sorry for the inconvenience, i hope the misfortune becomes a lesson for you

the decision was taken unanimously from the council of the Ettenmoors

Quote Originally Posted by dfghsfdgsdf View Post
    when u go gank some one who is farming npc for a sigil with duo or fellowship when the player is bad situation and have 5-10 npcs on him u need to go learn how to earn renown real pvp , i dont say this cuz i been ganked there i just say this cuz its kinda need to be mentioned how some players earn their renown and cry about how others earn theirs i doubt it can be as novice as ganking sigil farmers
    ps. specialy on Ranger mr dwarf RK

Doomex
    >>farming npc for a sigil
    >>have 5-10 npcs on him
    >>ganking sigil farmers

Since all creeps farming sigil, what freeps suppose to do? Stay gv or run boring pve raids again and again? This is pvp area, and everything allowed. More then last days we have outnubmering buff like 24hours\day which makes ganking pve creeps even more useful because of +20% renown

ps 3 days in a row i was comming slugs and helping to random creeps kill them until yesterday when you jumped on me when i was hitting slugs for you

upd 3.1.2012
    ### is wrong with you chargex?
    getting mad after loosing spar? forcing your curs-creeps to qq when any freep log creep side? You definitely need to stop being such ######. I was respecting you while you was adequate creep\freep but now its gone mate. Im sorry for you. Learn to lose
    Last edited by NotATrollface; Mar 01 2012 at 01:44 PM.

i wont have a conversation about pvp with some1 who got 183k inf/ren sorry continue do what u do to earn your renown , and ill do what i do im not the one who end up editing my own post to add some QQ to it cuz i got ganked in lc3 come back after 500k inf/ren

Doomex QQless®

Page 19 of 150 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 29 69 119 ... LastLast