We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 17 of 150 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Re: PvMP on Eldar (Part 4)

Quote Originally Posted by Gretolas View Post
    /salute
    /salute
    /cry
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/202240000001ba4ff/01001/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Gretolas View Post
    Wanna say big thanks to the freeps & creeps of Eldar for the past 4+ years of action in the Moors. Fortunately you have gotten rid off my painful pewpew - finally :-P

I'll be around if you ever fancy a spar though.

/salute
    Sad to see you leave. You were a painfully annoying hunter, but that's probably only because you were, in my opinion, one of the better ones. At least very good at starhugging. DFing (when that was still possible) any time when you got ganked and often having bodyguard freeps around you. But I must admit that you are also one of the best sparring hunters I've seen. I would love to spar you some time and get revenge for the many KBs you got from me hehe.

Big gratz on your last KB title! Your stats are very impressive, but they also made me laugh a bit - I've almost as many deaths as you and I'm (still) slacking at rank9.

Quote Originally Posted by Wardrat View Post
    SI would love to spar you some time and get revenge for the many KBs you got from me hehe.
    That might well be the most one-sided fight in the history of Eldar Ettenmoors. You'd not even get him down by 1k before dying and all of that would be what you achieved during an initial from-stealth stun.
    [CENTER]Tarmas Elf Champion R13 | Tarmeg Elf Guardian R6 | Tarmil 95 Elf Warden | Tarmun Elf Hunter R6 | Tarmot Elf Minstrel R6 | Tarmyr Elf Loremaster R6
    Strawn Reaver R6 | Strawz Warg R6 | Strawk Blackarrow R6 | Strawx Warleader R6 | Strawb Defiler R6 | Strawt Weaver R6[/CENTER]

So Tarmas, I bet you have a very good and insightful explanation to your and Anomalys actions outside Lug yesterday..
    (Me and Topples Jumped and emoted for a WL,RvR vs. Cpt,Champ)

I know you like to post about your let fly crits and how you kill afk people and thats hands down very impressive but...

really?

To pass up on a 2v2 were you no doubt have the upper hand and hug npcs untill 4 more freeps arrive so you can have your zerg to gain a few easy renown points?

Doesn't make sense to me :s
    [center][b] Zaphirana [/b]
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/solsticeVideos]Solstice Videos[/url]
    [EN]Eldar[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Zaphire View Post
    So Tarmas, I bet you have a very good and insightful explanation to your and Anomalys actions outside Lug yesterday..
    There's a simpler explanation dude, though I fully expected you to see it like that.

Anomaly was doing some dull officer-typing stuff. By the time he was done, others had arrived and you got zerged. We did not, nor would we ever, cry for help. You are right, it would have been a fun fight. Ho hum.
    [CENTER]Tarmas Elf Champion R13 | Tarmeg Elf Guardian R6 | Tarmil 95 Elf Warden | Tarmun Elf Hunter R6 | Tarmot Elf Minstrel R6 | Tarmyr Elf Loremaster R6
    Strawn Reaver R6 | Strawz Warg R6 | Strawk Blackarrow R6 | Strawx Warleader R6 | Strawb Defiler R6 | Strawt Weaver R6[/CENTER]

As I saw it, he was switching target between me and the WL.. to spare 1 minute from typing to fight would seem reasonable to me but I guess not.
    [center][b] Zaphirana [/b]
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/solsticeVideos]Solstice Videos[/url]
    [EN]Eldar[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Tarmas_Eldar View Post
    That might well be the most one-sided fight in the history of Eldar Ettenmoors. You'd not even get him down by 1k before dying and all of that would be what you achieved during an initial from-stealth stun.
    I haven't sparred many hunters yet since RoI, but only one (forgot his name, but was a high ranked one) could beat me with ease when I didn't use sprint and tendon shred. Others were all a piece of cake.

I remember winning once from Cattebri (or whatever the way her name was written) during SoA times and she (or he? female if I remember correctly) would kite from GV to Grams and back if needed. I was only rank5 back then. Gretolas can't be that much worse... although I'd a few organised spars against him during MoM and I can't remember winning any of them. So I will probably lose nowadays as well, but I don't really mind. Maybe he will beat me with ease, maybe not. Who cares? I can always try and it would be a sweet revenge. Nothing to lose here for me!

But if your mentality is "I can't win so I won't even bother trying" then I can honestly say I couldn't agree less. I would be the last to leave a raid due to getting wiped. I just don't mind losing.

I haven't sparred many hunters yet since RoI...
    I'm sure your attitude is great dude and I'm not telling you how to play. You just haven't yet grasped the reality of post-RoI life for Wargs. You've gone from being the most feared all-round creep class to little furballs of spam-tracked, low-mitigation, pitiful-dps renown. By all means spar Greto, he'll destroy you in seconds.

I'm sure your attitude is great dude and I'm not telling you how to play. You just haven't yet grasped the reality of post-RoI life for Wargs. You've gone from being the most feared all-round creep class to little furballs of spam-tracked, low-mitigation, pitiful-dps renown. By all means spar Greto, he'll destroy you in seconds.
    Fair enough.

Do freeps fear any class now?

Good to see the mini nerf is really a buff I was worried about their low DPS

Mellows ppl talking like they are honourable people are laughable at best. Running around in kin grps looking for solos and when there is an oppurtunity for a fair fight they hug npcs. Should we even call it mellows anymore? Seems more like the kin consists of whatever friends harleyg could find at the bottom of his garbage bag before he quit the game.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#008080]Chains of insanity [/COLOR][COLOR=#fff0f5]- [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]Doom of GY Reborn [/COLOR]-[COLOR=#ff0000] FOTM[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#0000ff]WotGE[/COLOR] -[COLOR=#40e0d0] The [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff]Fancy Lads
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#ee82ee]Retired from LOTRO[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

On the field of victory enjoying a few well-earned comforts.

Im trully amazed how a group of only 6 people has caused so much disruption on the opposite side plus i get amused of the creep whining quite often.
    [center][IMG]http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk168/Kwpa/alpharhochiepsilon3AF0omicronlambda3AE0psietasigmaf_zpsc8f9ce12.jpg[/IMG]
    † [i]Greatness comes to those who claim it[/i] †[/center]

It is amusing, really. For years I've been called a 'raid baby' and told I leeched most of my renown. Now I run in small kin groups roaming around and get told I'm lamely hunting easy kills. And when I run around solo and kill questing creeps I'm accused of camping.

We play together because we like each other. It's a weird thought, huh? And if anyone really thinks we're any more ruthless, or "dishonourable", or whatever the insult of the day is, than previous wearers of our kin tag, then you're kidding yourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by DiorEluchil View Post
    Mellows ppl talking like they are honourable people are laughable at best. Running around in kin grps looking for solos
    Uhm Dior, don't you think it's kind of hypocrite to say all those stuff? We did/do the same with Angbands groups. Roam around and when you find a solo freep gank it. Sometimes it's a larger group but when you roam you usually find solo'ers that are travelling back to the main fight.

Should we even call it mellows anymore? Seems more like the kin consists of whatever friends harleyg could find at the bottom of his garbage bag before he quit the game.
    Again, this too is the same for Angbands. Only few of us have been in Angbands all the time. A lot are new or came from other tribes. That isn't a bad thing. I'm glad players like Lool and Tear have switched tribe and joined Angbands, they are great people. Much better than you will ever be.

Edit: I can safely say Angbands is still a great tribe. This is also due to those fantastic players that joined from different tribes. So I guess the same counts for Mellows. A mix of good players that can get along is only a good thing for a tribe/kinship.
    Last edited by Wardrat; Jan 17 2012 at 01:12 PM.

Uhm Dior, don't you think it's kind of hypocrite to say all those stuff? We did/do the same with Angbands groups. Roam around and when you find a solo freep gank it. Sometimes it's a larger group but when you roam you usually find solo'ers that are travelling back to the main fight.

Again, this too is the same for Angbands. Only few of us have been in Angbands all the time. A lot are new or came from other tribes. That isn't a bad thing. I'm glad players like Lool and Tear have switched tribe and joined Angbands, they are great people. Much better than you will ever be.

Edit: I can safely say Angbands is still a great tribe. This is also due to those fantastic players that joined from different tribes. So I guess the same counts for Mellows. A mix of good players that can get along is only a good thing for a tribe/kinship.
    Thought you hated solstice ward.
    [url=http://archive.lotrocommunity.eu/en-eldar-general-discussion-749/207944-pvmp-eldar.html]Real Eldar PvP.[/url]
    [url=http://archive.lotrocommunity.eu/en-eldar-general-discussion-749/245010-pvmp-eldar-part-2-a.html]More real Eldar PvP.[/url]

Hail Mungu!

Maybe you should learn how to read before making a counter argument? Where did I explicitly state the ganking of soloes were what I opposed?

Makes me a sad panda that a nazi doesnt think Im a great person.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#008080]Chains of insanity [/COLOR][COLOR=#fff0f5]- [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]Doom of GY Reborn [/COLOR]-[COLOR=#ff0000] FOTM[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#0000ff]WotGE[/COLOR] -[COLOR=#40e0d0] The [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff]Fancy Lads

[/CENTER]

Mellows ppl talking like they are honourable people are laughable at best. Running around in kin grps looking for solos and when there is an oppurtunity for a fair fight they hug npcs. Should we even call it mellows anymore? Seems more like the kin consists of whatever friends harleyg could find at the bottom of his garbage bag before he quit the game.
    Stop moaning you idiot, the groups we run with are well organised renown making machines.
    I'm curious as to what you think is a fair fight though, please enlighten me because if you ask me, there isn't one.
    If we spent all evening roaming, looking for 'fair' fights we'd make sweet FA & that yellow bar would not move - solo, small group or big group, it doesn't really matter, if we can kill it we will.

As for hugging NPCs, you serious - you honestly think we need to hug them?

Your comments about the kin are laughable.
    [SIZE=2][FONT=arial][SIZE=2]Neen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][B][EU][/B][/SIZE] Eldar
    [URL="http://themellowship.com"][COLOR=#ffff00]The Mellowship[/COLOR][/URL][/FONT][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Neen_Eldar View Post
    Stop moaning you idiot, the groups we run with are well organised renown making machines.
    I'm curious as to what you think is a fair fight though, please enlighten me because if you ask me, there isn't one.
    If we spent all evening roaming, looking for 'fair' fights we'd make sweet FA & that yellow bar would not move - solo, small group or big group, it doesn't really matter, if we can kill it we will.

As for hugging NPCs, you serious - you honestly think we need to hug them?

Your comments about the kin are laughable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaphire

I know you like to post about your let fly crits and how you kill afk people and thats hands down very impressive but...

really?

To pass up on a 2v2 were you no doubt have the upper hand and hug npcs untill 4 more freeps arrive so you can have your zerg to gain a few easy renown points?

Doesn't make sense to me :s
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarmas
    There's a simpler explanation dude, though I fully expected you to see it like that.

Anomaly was doing some dull officer-typing stuff. By the time he was done, others had arrived and you got zerged. We did not, nor would we ever, cry for help. You are right, it would have been a fun fight. Ho hum.
    [OOC] Tarmas: '2 creeps lug'
    No, no you don't need to hug them.

[/CENTER]

No, no you don't need to hug them.
    Made up OOC quotes, yeah, nice one

Quote Originally Posted by CroutonCabbage View Post
    Thought you hated solstice ward.
    I disliked Barandour for destroying the Dutch Alliance kinship. But I'm pretty sure he stopped playing LOTRO so I don't really have anything against Solstice (any more). I mean, nowadays they don't really brag up like they did before (something that annoyed me tbh).

Or is Barandour in Mellows now? In that case, why the hell would anyone recruit such an idiot? But I'm pretty sure he stopped so I hope this won't turn out in any useless flaming discussion that's no good for anyone.

amazing how these pvp threads havent changed at all in the last (near) 5 years. always an entertaining read at work. keep it up
    Comin Soon............

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/20224000000001f0e/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Made up OOC quotes, yeah, nice one
    in your face
    stop trying to wannabe cool guy
    in this thread i see how you trying to proove how good you are and how bad everybody else
    Last edited by NotATrollface; Jan 18 2012 at 06:28 AM.

It is amusing, really. For years I've been called a 'raid baby' and told I leeched most of my renown. Now I run in small kin groups roaming around and get told I'm lamely hunting easy kills. And when I run around solo and kill questing creeps I'm accused of camping.
    It's always a pleasure to witness someone claim to be out there only for fun, while letting it be known who is omgbtwbbq the greatest awesomesauce ever with certain smugness, but admitting to be playing whatever is on top of the food chain in the game only by accident. Oops, raids. Oops, champ bubbles. Oops.

Gief me back Shadows of Angmar and 10 minutes long fights. Etten as it is feels like playing Quake 1 where everyone has quad damage rocket launchers.
    I don't always eat cake, but when I do, it's delicious.

Keep it up flamer dudes, it's fun . Especially the attempts to dissect my psyche, which reveal far more about the flamers than they do about me.

It's just like the OOC QQ on both sides - the more we get, the more we assume we're doing it right, especially when it's the same few familiar names dishing out their repetitive bile.

Quote Originally Posted by pakastevihannes View Post
    Gief me back Shadows of Angmar and 10 minutes long fights.
    It will presumably cause you great distress to know that I agree completely. Pre-Moria Ettenmoors was the most fun and the most balanced it has ever been.
    Last edited by Tarmas_Eldar; Jan 18 2012 at 07:04 AM.

there is no flame, everything topic-related(if you know what flame means ofc), and you, the one who acting like bigmamma
    Last edited by NotATrollface; Jan 18 2012 at 08:20 AM.

Page 17 of 150 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 67 117 ... LastLast