We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 16 of 150 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 66 116 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 400 of 3750
  1. #376

    Re: PvMP on Eldar (Part 4)

    DW ward, I had sharnarke's whole raid chasing me at grams the other day, was funny. Still escaped and he was telling the raid to still track xD (knew this as kinmate on vent told me who was in creep raid).

    I agree that when you see people 1v1 usually let it go out if you want to gank let the fight finish then gank, was ganked by evanno yesterday. was fighting fine not using CD's for once (I admit to using them a bit im not that good a player) and again was sharnarke alone that turned up. When he saw I was winning he jumped in and attacked me. I would be happy to die after i beat evanno or even if the warg turned fight around and won thats ettens and i would of been bested.

    The main fight is rubbish when freeps get some groups we usually win and creeps log, or like last night about 12 freeps tops doing their own thing not even playing together and we had outnumbered buff, what happens... creeps make a raid i mean there was alot a full raid plus leechers and a small warg group what was the poing, killed most action however me and thorbain fighting creeps elsewhere was awesome, thanks for the creeps staying

    and a last note, thanks ward for the kill to rank and the many creeps i have fought, idc about rank until the last 1k xD im here for fun and the KB titles
    I have no signature...

  2. #377

    Re: PvMP on Eldar (Part 4)

    Wardrat, Sneaksie

    Guys thats the real face of Eldar's pvp. It become ever worse when pvp went f2p, because alot of f2p creeps dont have capped freep, so they dont have that raiding experience, and all these pvp raids are new for them, and it goes into not following rat, staying behind, to be alive and rest of things. The only one way, in my opinion, its small tribe\kin groups of 4-6 players who can deal with some enemies and get some inf\ren.
    Lets hope that something change after we get new\extended PVP map

  3. #378
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    130

    Re: PvMP on Eldar (Part 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by Wardrat View Post
    A few things annoyed me greatly the past few days. First of all, why do so many freeps burn up all their long CD skills in a spar?
    Are we talking spar spar or ''finding a soloer''?
    Spars at LC3 use to be kept civil when it comes to cooldown use. (most of the time)

    But when finding most freeps solo, the cdspamming never ends.*

    Welcome to RoI!

    *Fought a Guardian on my reaver yday and after 2 pledges, 2 WH and 75% racial skill, he decided to charge away from me..
    [center][b] Zaphirana [/b]
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/solsticeVideos]Solstice Videos[/url]
    [EN]Eldar[/center]

  4. #379
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Church of Mungu
    Posts
    240

    Re: PvMP on Eldar (Part 4)

    Spar zone should do more organised group fights. Just saying.
    [url=http://archive.lotrocommunity.eu/en-eldar-general-discussion-749/207944-pvmp-eldar.html]Real Eldar PvP.[/url]
    [url=http://archive.lotrocommunity.eu/en-eldar-general-discussion-749/245010-pvmp-eldar-part-2-a.html]More real Eldar PvP.[/url]

    Hail Mungu!

  5. #380
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    On the field of victory enjoying a few well-earned comforts.
    Posts
    233

    Re: PvMP on Eldar (Part 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ningoril View Post
    ... (knew this as kinmate on vent told me who was in creep raid).

    [center][IMG]http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk168/Kwpa/alpharhochiepsilon3AF0omicronlambda3AE0psietasigmaf_zpsc8f9ce12.jpg[/IMG]
    † [i]Greatness comes to those who claim it[/i] †[/center]

  6. #381

    Re: PvMP on Eldar (Part 4)

    i heard creep raid farming soloers again

  7. #382

    Re: PvMP on Eldar (Part 4)

    I don't blame Sharn etc for "farming soloers" in a raid. What else can they do? Raid vs raid fights end up with the creep raid obliterated 9/10 times. A few days ago a strong freep raid wiped a creep raid for minimal losses *in the Lug Tyrant room* with Tyrant and 2 Chieftains. That was after 4 or 5 pitched battles, all of which ended the same way - dead creeps, a rain of renown and only a few freeps needing a rez.

    The problem isn't just that freeps are stronger individually, it's that creep raids include a lot of low rank / F2P / inexperienced players who get destroyed in seconds. If I was playing creep, I'd be in Sharnarke's raids too, happily killing the same 4 or 5 freeps in TR over and over, especially if I was a freever.

    And Wardrat, the reasons Wargs don't charge is that they die. Wargs are just furry bags of renown right now, decimated by AoE. News of a warg pack used to be met with groans. Nowadays it's "woot! renowns! let's go!".

    Oh and on the cooldown use - give me a break. Are we really still discussing this? When I meet a creep I want to win, not artificially test myself by renouncing this or that skill. The big stuff is only on a max 5 min cooldown after all. And especially when jumped by a Warg - ironically - because any Warg jumping a CMP solo is insane, so the sensible assumption is that he has friends incoming.
    [CENTER]Tarmas Elf Champion R13 | Tarmeg Elf Guardian R6 | Tarmil 95 Elf Warden | Tarmun Elf Hunter R6 | Tarmot Elf Minstrel R6 | Tarmyr Elf Loremaster R6
    Strawn Reaver R6 | Strawz Warg R6 | Strawk Blackarrow R6 | Strawx Warleader R6 | Strawb Defiler R6 | Strawt Weaver R6[/CENTER]

  8. #383

    Re: PvMP on Eldar (Part 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarmas_Eldar View Post
    I don't blame Sharn etc for "farming soloers" in a raid. What else can they do? Raid vs raid fights end up with the creep raid obliterated 9/10 times. A few days ago a strong freep raid wiped a creep raid for minimal losses *in the Lug Tyrant room* with Tyrant and 2 Chieftains. That was after 4 or 5 pitched battles, all of which ended the same way - dead creeps, a rain of renown and only a few freeps needing a rez.

    The problem isn't just that freeps are stronger individually, it's that creep raids include a lot of low rank / F2P / inexperienced players who get destroyed in seconds. If I was playing creep, I'd be in Sharnarke's raids too, happily killing the same 4 or 5 freeps in TR over and over, especially if I was a freever.

    And Wardrat, the reasons Wargs don't charge is that they die. Wargs are just furry bags of renown right now, decimated by AoE. News of a warg pack used to be met with groans. Nowadays it's "woot! renowns! let's go!".

    Oh and on the cooldown use - give me a break. Are we really still discussing this? When I meet a creep I want to win, not artificially test myself by renouncing this or that skill. The big stuff is only on a max 5 min cooldown after all. And especially when jumped by a Warg - ironically - because any Warg jumping a CMP solo is insane, so the sensible assumption is that he has friends incoming.
    Yet again I find myself agreeing with you Tarmas.

    I was in the creep raid in Lug that day and it was crazy how the freeps just steam rolled over us.

    Your spot on in what you say about the amount of low rank creeps filling the raids nowadays with at most half being higher ranked creeps.

    Our only way it seems to fight raid v raid is to hit and move, if we stand toe to toe with you will will wipe 9/10.

  9. #384

    Re: PvMP on Eldar (Part 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarmas_Eldar View Post
    I don't blame Sharn etc for "farming soloers" in a raid. What else can they do? Raid vs raid fights end up with the creep raid obliterated 9/10 times. A few days ago a strong freep raid wiped a creep raid for minimal losses *in the Lug Tyrant room* with Tyrant and 2 Chieftains. That was after 4 or 5 pitched battles, all of which ended the same way - dead creeps, a rain of renown and only a few freeps needing a rez.

    The problem isn't just that freeps are stronger individually, it's that creep raids include a lot of low rank / F2P / inexperienced players who get destroyed in seconds. If I was playing creep, I'd be in Sharnarke's raids too, happily killing the same 4 or 5 freeps in TR over and over, especially if I was a freever.

    And Wardrat, the reasons Wargs don't charge is that they die. Wargs are just furry bags of renown right now, decimated by AoE. News of a warg pack used to be met with groans. Nowadays it's "woot! renowns! let's go!".

    Oh and on the cooldown use - give me a break. Are we really still discussing this? When I meet a creep I want to win, not artificially test myself by renouncing this or that skill. The big stuff is only on a max 5 min cooldown after all. And especially when jumped by a Warg - ironically - because any Warg jumping a CMP solo is insane, so the sensible assumption is that he has friends incoming.
    you don't really have to be a freever to get blasted in 5 seconds, I know the feeling quite well, our heals are just not enough there isn't enough time to react as well because freep dps is over the top I don't have any skills to save my ### except a wl bubble which just prevents the invevitable.

    on top of all that they just screwed reaver up by ruining its attack speed and flow of combat which makes it super boring compared to what it was and it is attacking like a slug.

    25k to rank 12 if I even manage to get that before dying of boredom not to mention theres little reason to even get it thanks to turbine making rank meaningless, if update 6 doesn't fix at least some of the things I probably won't play at all, it is just sad how turbine doesn't care about 1 side of the player base.

    and the constant freeps exploiting the bridges, pillars, npc exploit at wb to their advantage doesn't help either, so many creeps are leaving/left as you might notice from the huge lack of high ranks, doesn't seem to bother anyone ofc its awesome to kill f2p'ers that don't know how to play yet.
    Last edited by Rugba; Jan 11 2012 at 01:50 PM.
    [IMG]http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/2637/2q6n.jpg[/IMG]

  10. #385
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Hellevoetsluis, The Netherlands
    Posts
    3

    Re: PvMP on Eldar (Part 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarmas_Eldar View Post
    Oh and on the cooldown use - give me a break. Are we really still discussing this? When I meet a creep I want to win, not artificially test myself by renouncing this or that skill.
    Couldn't agree more tbh. In my opinion it's still play to win (instead of pay to win but that's another discussion) so if you fight someone, be it freep or creep, you do whatever you have to to win the fight.

    Other then that, despite the fact that I agree that PvP is currently very outbalanced in favor of freeps, I believe that it was somewhat ment to be that Mordor makes up in numbers what they lack in individual strength. Therefor I will be the last to blame creeps for forming a raid to farm solo freeps, since it's pretty much the only way atm to gain some infamy apart from handing in quests daily. Have to thank Turbine for that!
    .
    "Elen síla lúmenn' omentielvo"
    ~The Mellowship~

  11. #386
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    219

    Re: PvMP on Eldar (Part 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ningoril View Post
    and a last note, thanks ward for the kill to rank and the many creeps i have fought, idc about rank until the last 1k xD im here for fun and the KB titles
    Haha, I'm always glad to provide someone a new rank or title.



    Quote Originally Posted by avdept View Post
    Guys thats the real face of Eldar's pvp. It become ever worse when pvp went f2p, because alot of f2p creeps dont have capped freep, so they dont have that raiding experience, and all these pvp raids are new for them, and it goes into not following rat, staying behind, to be alive and rest of things. The only one way, in my opinion, its small tribe\kin groups of 4-6 players who can deal with some enemies and get some inf\ren.
    Lets hope that something change after we get new\extended PVP map
    Hmm yep you have a valid point here. Whenever I'm in a tribegroup fighting against other small groups we are much more effective. A raid is indeed often filled with newbies, but I didn't expect focussing on RAT would be this hard for them... I don't see how a new map would change this though. These new players should just learn how to play, it really isn't hard. I mean, it's LOTRO, which isn't considered to be the hardest game ever.



    Quote Originally Posted by Tarmas_Eldar View Post
    And Wardrat, the reasons Wargs don't charge is that they die.
    Who cares? I'd rather die a few times in a raid fight but actually be somewhat worthy by stunning/interrupting, than stay at the back and wasting a raid spot. "You might be killed" is not a reason for me not to charge.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarmas_Eldar View Post
    Wargs are just furry bags of renown right now, decimated by AoE. News of a warg pack used to be met with groans. Nowadays it's "woot! renowns! let's go!".
    Hehe true. During SoA I played both warg and LM in Ettenmoors. I remember how it was actually fearful for a raid if there was a warg pack. And as a warg, warg packs were one of the greatest moments. Making a kill, spam Howl and run away while getting mass healed by the HoT. Nowadays Howl is a laugh (200 morale each 4 seconds...) and wargs are so squashy that ganking any target surrounded by freeps is suicide.

    As a matter of fact, we had a tribe warg pack about an hour ago. We made a few kills, then the freep raid turned up. Spam tracked us and we were free renown. Out of annoyance we disbanded. Which is a shame, because warg packs used to be so much fun. Especially Barun and Melikeeme warg packs were awesome.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarmas_Eldar View Post
    Oh and on the cooldown use - give me a break. Are we really still discussing this? When I meet a creep I want to win, not artificially test myself by renouncing this or that skill. The big stuff is only on a max 5 min cooldown after all. And especially when jumped by a Warg - ironically - because any Warg jumping a CMP solo is insane, so the sensible assumption is that he has friends incoming.
    If a freep won't use his long CDs, I wont flee or use disappear. He deserves the renown. Unfortunately, more and more freeps use every skill possible to win the fight, so no renown for them.

  12. #387

    Re: PvMP on Eldar (Part 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by Wardrat View Post
    "You might be killed" is not a reason for me not to charge.
    How about "you are certain to die, along with all or most of your raid, with few if any kills"?
    [CENTER]Tarmas Elf Champion R13 | Tarmeg Elf Guardian R6 | Tarmil 95 Elf Warden | Tarmun Elf Hunter R6 | Tarmot Elf Minstrel R6 | Tarmyr Elf Loremaster R6
    Strawn Reaver R6 | Strawz Warg R6 | Strawk Blackarrow R6 | Strawx Warleader R6 | Strawb Defiler R6 | Strawt Weaver R6[/CENTER]

  13. #388
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    219

    Re: PvMP on Eldar (Part 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarmas_Eldar View Post
    How about "you are certain to die, along with all or most of your raid, with few if any kills"?
    So your advice is to abandon my warg and switch to an easier class to play?

    I don't mind if I'm overpowered or squashy and somewhat useless. A well played warg (note: I'm not saying I classify for that) is still of use in a group. Catching fleeing freeps, interrupting minstrels, stunning the RAT or just some quick DPS. And yes, this results in a certain wargs death for sure. But does that mean wargs should stand in the back and use a ####ing useless howl that is nerfed so badly it makes me cry at night?

    I'd rather see these rubbish coward wargs leave the raid than stand in the back doing nothing, wasting precious raid spots. It's not my decision to kick them, but if it was they would be removed from the raid immediately.

  14. #389

    Re: PvMP on Eldar (Part 4)

    Just remember PvMP its somekind of war, and there always will be loosing side

  15. #390

    Re: PvMP on Eldar (Part 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by Rugba View Post
    its awesome to kill f2p'ers that don't know how to play yet.
    Agreed, tbh.

  16. #391

    Re: PvMP on Eldar (Part 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarmas_Eldar View Post
    Oh and on the cooldown use - give me a break. Are we really still discussing this? When I meet a creep I want to win, not artificially test myself by renouncing this or that skill. The big stuff is only on a max 5 min cooldown after all. And especially when jumped by a Warg - ironically - because any Warg jumping a CMP solo is insane, so the sensible assumption is that he has friends incoming.
    Not sure, but I think his point was for organised spars at LC3 and stuff. Not using 'I win' buttons and giving your opponent a fair chance is expected really, out of respect if nothing else. Of course, when you meet a creep randomly on the map, it is not an issue!

    On this topic, also noticed creeps and freeps coming to spars lately with 2 and even 3 lines of buffs... not cool dudes!
    Oryette

  17. #392
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Hellevoetsluis, The Netherlands
    Posts
    3

    Re: PvMP on Eldar (Part 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by commanderjerkface View Post
    Not sure, but I think his point was for organised spars at LC3 and stuff. Not using 'I win' buttons and giving your opponent a fair chance is expected really, out of respect if nothing else. Of course, when you meet a creep randomly on the map, it is not an issue!
    The example he used was of a random encounter, not an organised spar.
    .
    "Elen síla lúmenn' omentielvo"
    ~The Mellowship~

  18. #393
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    219

    Re: PvMP on Eldar (Part 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by commanderjerkface View Post
    Not sure, but I think his point was for organised spars at LC3 and stuff. Not using 'I win' buttons and giving your opponent a fair chance is expected really, out of respect if nothing else. Of course, when you meet a creep randomly on the map, it is not an issue!

    On this topic, also noticed creeps and freeps coming to spars lately with 2 and even 3 lines of buffs... not cool dudes!
    I was referring to any 1v1 situation, whether organized (LC3) or random encounter. Whenever a freep uses all his CDs, I use disappear slightly before I die. Yesterday, however, there was a champion (forgot his name) who played a fair spar so I didn't flee; he deserved the renown. I don't mind to die in such a spar. Even if I make no chance at all, I won't run or use disappear as long as the freep isn't using everything that his skillbar offers.

  19. #394

    Re: PvMP on Eldar (Part 4)

    Fair enough Wardy, although I don't agree that CDs should be off limits for random encounters like that, so I don't blame you for hipsing! Wish all wargies were that kind when I don't use CDs though

    Few things from today...

    Nice try while I was (stupidly) tabbed out at OC river Godfeather although I appreciate you not kiting.

    To Daazz and Mwvyan, I was gonna leave you guys alone - I even let you finish off rocky!! - but I guess you just had to go there



    and apologies for attacking you at HH Somenutter, was only 730 from rank so going for anything that moves.. you kicked my butt when SHarn turned up anyway haha
    Last edited by commanderjerkface; Jan 12 2012 at 10:55 PM.
    Oryette

  20. #395
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Tir Hill
    Posts
    69

    Re: PvMP on Eldar (Part 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by commanderjerkface View Post
    Fair enough Wardy, although I don't agree that CDs should be off limits for random encounters like that, so I don't blame you for hipsing! Wish all wargies were that kind when I don't use CDs though

    Few things from today...

    Nice try while I was (stupidly) tabbed out at OC river Godfeather although I appreciate you not kiting.

    To Daazz and Mwvyan, I was gonna leave you guys alone - I even let you finish off rocky!! - but I guess you just had to go there



    and apologies for attacking you at HH Somenutter, was only 730 from rank so going for anything that moves.. you kicked my butt when SHarn turned up anyway haha
    So what you really mean ory you want to fight me and jamo at the same time btw gratz on rank m8 your badge just changed as i was typing this post.

  21. #396

    Re: PvMP on Eldar (Part 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by Blarrluk View Post
    So what you really mean ory you want to fight me and jamo at the same time btw gratz on rank m8 your badge just changed as i was typing this post.
    thanks! got it by handing in 10 sticks at LC. a true pro hahha. and yeah! bring it on i think i definitely stand a chance!!!!!
    Oryette

  22. #397
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    4

    Re: PvMP on Eldar (Part 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by commanderjerkface View Post

    Nice try while I was (stupidly) tabbed out at OC river Godfeather although I appreciate you not kiting.


    When i saw you mounted i was like <<A mounted AFK cappy, zOMG! This is a gift from God>>, i thought, << a gift that belongs to... Godfeather>>.
    And it could had been be the second, after the sinsombra afk escapade earlier that day.

    <3
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/20224010000149c62/signature.png]Godfeather[/charsig]

  23. #398

    Re: PvMP on Eldar (Part 4)

    Quote Originally Posted by GodFeather View Post


    When i saw you mounted i was like <<A mounted AFK cappy, zOMG! This is a gift from God>>, i thought, << a gift that belongs to... Godfeather>>.
    And it could had been be the second, after the sinsombra afk escapade earlier that day.

    <3
    hahahah this really made me chuckle almost wish you had got me now!
    Oryette

  24. #399
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Hellevoetsluis, The Netherlands
    Posts
    3

    Re: PvMP on Eldar (Part 4)

    Big grats Greto! Don't leave us though!
    .
    "Elen síla lúmenn' omentielvo"
    ~The Mellowship~

  25. #400
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    On the field of victory enjoying a few well-earned comforts.
    Posts
    233

    Re: PvMP on Eldar (Part 4)

    Wanna say big thanks to the freeps & creeps of Eldar for the past 4+ years of action in the Moors. Fortunately you have gotten rid off my painful pewpew - finally :-P

    I'll be around if you ever fancy a spar though.

    /salute
    [center][IMG]http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk168/Kwpa/alpharhochiepsilon3AF0omicronlambda3AE0psietasigmaf_zpsc8f9ce12.jpg[/IMG]
    † [i]Greatness comes to those who claim it[/i] †[/center]

 

 
Page 16 of 150 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload