We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 145 of 150 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,625 of 3750
    Quote Originally Posted by Pithrandir View Post
    That's the plan... And note that Water-Lore's use aint just for healing.... A good LM knows exactly where all the fluids come and go, and knows how to properly play with them to get the maximum results. And for what its worth, everyone knows by now that i dont move my middle finger from #7.

The ball is now at Wobs' side, whether he wanna live new adventures...
    yes... yes i do and we can use your water-lore to wash off any left over fertile slime.

Quote Originally Posted by botoo View Post
    To get pve out of the way so we can focus on pvp for the remainder of the day. It also helps low ranks to some audacity and their maps.
    what pvp?....

Quote Originally Posted by Tallystick View Post
    yes... yes i do and we can use your water-lore to wash off any left over fertile slime.
    Leftovers??? we doin leftovers now??? i refuse to leave leftovers. everything will be consumed.

I assume you ppl know this:

Update 14:Paths of the Dead Coming Monday July 14. Free for VIP. 795 Turbine Points for Premium/Free players. https://www.lotro.com/en/u14 #LOTRO

Weeee.. im coming back to pvp!

Eldar seems to be the new Snowbourn - One can only hope that the end result will not be as bad as it was there, when creeps outnumbered freeps x2/x3 each night(which was passable back then when the balance was hugely in favor of freeps, but with the current situation it will lead only to more GV camps), which will just drive the people away from EM.
    And ... it seems that it happened. A lot of transfers increasing the creeps numbers to a position where freeps are regularly outnumbered 1.5:1, which in current state of balance can't lead to fair fights. Let's hope u14 changes something, but with the 50% inc healing debuff of BA, which is especially useful in gv camps, I doubt so.

Quote Originally Posted by Axeny View Post
    And ... it seems that it happened. A lot of transfers increasing the creeps numbers to a position where freeps are regularly outnumbered 1.5:1, which in current state of balance can't lead to fair fights.
    Wrong.

If things went back to how they were freeps being op and creeps being killed with eeze alot of the people that flipped to play creep because it was the better side would go back to playing freep full time again and creeps would be back to being stuck at grams with outnumber buff all day every day looking at a blue map just like the freeps are now stuck at gv with a red map.

transfers had little to no part in this from the first few days freep number dropped massively creep numbers went up the ones that wanted it easier flipped others just said "this is ####" and turned to pve or other mmo's.

there's even some people who say defiler is op.. then play their defiler but not their freep.. and carry on calling it op... brain dead ffs.

Pith, back me up here.

Imo transfers DO have some impact to an extent. We talk about going hunting for french fries quite often. But the balance ain't being tipped by them. We are usually f****** up even if the transfers are not around.

On the defiler thingy... their heals are out of this world indeed(is it the heals or the fact that they have high defenses as well and are much harder to drop?) and are easy to maintain. But a craid HAS to have 4 defilers. I really don't want to believe that creeps are forming raids with 8 defilers, but the fact is we faced off against 13 defilers in several occasions. Who's to blame????? Noone can tell a soloer not to play a class he ''enjoys''. Though id like to see how many people would still ''enjoy'' their classes if they only got 1/10 inf/ren per kill while healing(not grped oc).

On a completely different matter.... Today might have been one of the few occasions i ever got pissed about a game. AFKers aside, we were camped at GV and there were people that did nothing but just watch, and oddly enough creeps didn't bother with them. And then i get tells to stop feeding them??????at least 3/10 of the occasions we are busy QQing about creep opness we could fight them instead and drive them away. Like for example when u get the only defiler of camping grp down, instead of retreating push ******* forward? *QQ face off*

The BA change is stupid and is going to cause trouble. That aside, theres a lot of room to enjoy ourselfs, in the moors. Some classes will always be stronger than others.

Off to finish that demn bottle

Quote Originally Posted by Tallystick View Post
    Wrong.

If things went back to how they were freeps being op and creeps being killed with eeze alot of the people that flipped to play creep because it was the better side would go back to playing freep full time again and creeps would be back to being stuck at grams with outnumber buff all day every day looking at a blue map just like the freeps are now stuck at gv with a red map.

transfers had little to no part in this from the first few days freep number dropped massively creep numbers went up the ones that wanted it easier flipped others just said "this is ####" and turned to pve or other mmo's.
    been saying this for a while and still the transfers come in. when freeps get 100 n creeps get nerfed half the creeps will disappear and we will probably c the old grams camping. funny thing is they will think creeps deserve it as they have been camping gv these past couple of months........go figure

hey Sra m8

am gettin rdy for u14 too

need to clean myself up and remove those stubborn stains from my Y-Fronts

what setup u using? ??

my current build is

Bosch Classix 1000 washing machine - 40 degree full length clean cycle
    Surf (with essential oils), tropical lily & ylang ylang washing powder
    Lenor, Ocean Escape softener

any thoughts ??

Quote Originally Posted by Fannee View Post
    hey Sra m8

am gettin rdy for u14 too

need to clean myself up and remove those stubborn stains from my Y-Fronts

what setup u using? ??

my current build is

Bosch Classix 1000 washing machine - 40 degree full length clean cycle
    Surf (with essential oils), tropical lily & ylang ylang washing powder
    Lenor, Ocean Escape softener

any thoughts ??
    . Hey m9 gud to se u bak

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...p-Known-Issues

Yey. Freep Healing is nerfed, Creeps get scaled and buffed, BAs receive a perma -50% inc healing debuff skill, burglers are squished to a hunter level, you need 30k audacity to get the new armour with same audacity, 83k marks + 10k meds per level 100 Legendary item in order to be useful in EM.
    ###! Am I the only one who can't see any logic in this?

. . . you need 30k audacity to get the new armour with same *audacity* . . .
    *commendations* and creeps don't need a single comm to update their audacity (nothing to update in that area). And even more bugs are 'available'
    The end is near, the ring will melt, but not if I can help it!

It seems that Turbine continues to do all the right things, the perfect things, in both buffing and nerfing respectively, but at completely the wrong time. BAs could've really used that healing debuff a couple of years ago when they were really struggling, and Minstrels needed a nerf then when they were really overpowered. But they do this now? /facepalm

You people always tend to comment balance before things settle. Give it some time.
    Whats the use of stupid BA debuff when guardian can heal himself out of anything? Shudup and wait.

My burglar, if he would ever be stupid enough to give some money to Turbine fond again, would swoop all your arses, cause my dps is, like, 7000 times bigger than before. I know it was some borring months behind us, but wait and see whats with others.

I have a reason to believe that its better then before this update, so i will wait for you ppl to gear. If you dont want to gear your char, hey... Creep classes are on discount, flip side and dont farm anything. Or do... Whatever.

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...p-Known-Issues

Yey. Freep Healing is nerfed, Creeps get scaled and buffed, BAs receive a perma -50% inc healing debuff skill, burglers are squished to a hunter level, you need 30k audacity to get the new armour with same audacity, 83k marks + 10k meds per level 100 Legendary item in order to be useful in EM.
    ###! Am I the only one who can't see any logic in this?
    yes, the grind is more insane than ever with the low drop rate of FAs... making it even less tempting to bring alts to moors, but for peeps like me who saw this very obvious problem coming there is always creep side^^ with no new audacity u can flip any char u want without having to grind anything once u got the maps^^

luckily I have been working on my creeps the last few months, I hope you did the same

Quote Originally Posted by Haruno View Post
    . . . I have been working on my creeps the last few months, I hope you did the same
    We all should do that, Ettenmoors will be place of peace where creeps roam freely without any freep in sight . . .
    The end is near, the ring will melt, but not if I can help it!

We all should do that, Ettenmoors will be place of peace where creeps roam freely without any freep in sight . . .
    Can we then all agree that final win goes to dark side? Hell.. i mean, Mordor yeah!

Its not all bad. Think of all the pve we'll get done!
    I just hope Rama doesn't get too excited and spills coffee on his keyboard

Someone said in the last few pages (can't remember who or be bothered to go find it to quote it) "what can we do about the #### GV camp?" or words to those effect...

Well, as some may have noticed, I found the answer. I stopped playing.

It was getting too boring sat shouting at people camping GV to let freeps out and not being listened to but I persevered. Some people even started listening to me - maybe they though if they did then I'd shut up about it in OOC? But then when there was a retreat and freeps had some space to marshal and push out they just sat on the steps seemingly waiting for the campers to come back.

I got bored. But I found a solution to this: Bit of Minecraft, bit of DayZ, bit of Civ5 and a bit of landscaping (that's not a game, I built a new patio )

I'm in agreeance with Brekka insofar as you can't know what a new update will be like until it's all bedded in and freeps are geared properly and back in reasonable numbers. I'll give it a couple of weeks until I come back properly but I'll definitely pop in to say hi over the next few days. I'm hoping that this update will sort that GV camp out and get us all back to having some good fights around the map.

Oh, and Deni - "I love Areya the most" - this hurts!

Stay cool all.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirobelle View Post

I got bored. But I found a solution to this: Bit of Minecraft, bit of DayZ, bit of Civ5 and a bit of landscaping (that's not a game, I built a new patio )

Stay cool all.
    Flash the patio

Oh, and Deni - "I love Areya the most" - this hurts!

Stay cool all.
    sweet n sexy defiler u! I meant on freepside

u know how I miss those nites behind the big grams tent u, me, mreza slicking away

I saw my daddy somenutter a few weeks ago n my heart pulled....missed him so much mite be time to come home

<3

Quote Originally Posted by Deniorona View Post
    u know how I miss those nites behind the big grams tent u, me, mreza slicking away
    Ahhh! the arrow in my heart...

Wondered what those puddles of blight were. Though, knowing Goatz, it probably wasn't actually blight.

Quote Originally Posted by Eklabondood View Post
    Flash the patio
    not sure if I'm understanding this right but if not then I'll look like a fool and you all get to see my patio laying skillz :P

Quote Originally Posted by Gwyndor View Post
    Though, knowing Goatz, it probably wasn't actually blight.
    You know it and love it!
    Come back to Lotro Uz - ESO sucks udderz!

You know it and love it!
    Come back to Lotro Uz - ESO sucks udderz!
    I am still in lotro, part-time on another server tho, Eldar dead quiet atm.

not sure if I'm understanding this right but if not then I'll look like a fool and you all get to see my patio laying skillz :P
    Nice patio mate. Who'd you bury under there? - that's what I want to know...

Page 145 of 150 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... LastLast