We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 142 of 150 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,550 of 3750
  1. #3526
    Just before going to sleep papa orc tells little orc jr. a bedtime story about the dangers outside and little orc jr. asks: 'why do I need to stay with the group papa? I am big and strong already and I even wear the red badge of bravery!' Papa orc replies: because there a big bad Cuturi out there son and he will shoot big arrows in your little butt and that will hurt!

    That night little orc woke up all sweaty and crying NO NO! I'll listen and stay with the group next time!
    The end is near, the ring will melt, but not if I can help it!

  2. #3527
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallystick View Post
    I'm a healer, you can call me a pocket healer if you want but i'm not there just healing the people or person i'm in group with i heal whoever needs healing because i'm a healer... and yes there are people who do it only to leech but you shouldn't tar everyone with that same brush as for "earning more enemies" do you know how hated i am by so many freeps already? do you know why they hate me? i'll tell you it's because i heal people because i play my class as it is meant to be.. a healer.

    i'm not the one corpse jumping people i'm not the one putting campfires on people i'm not the one logging over to QQ at people i'm not the one getting people to spy for me... but i'm hated and in almost every kinship iv'e been in on freep side iv'e had to leave because they find out who my creep is... but i'm the bad guy.

    iv'e also never called myself "pro" and to those who have said it iv'e told to stop brown nosing, i'm not some obnoxious, cocky **** but iv'e learned that most people are the kind who would hate a woodcutter for cutting wood.

    awwwww!!! Well for what is worth if you can stand seeing my face, whilst i keep hitting my ''7'' button, u r always welcome here.

  3. #3528
    Hey pith u g0t comms redy 4 next updaate m8?
    Exearus


    Versace

  4. #3529
    ye... but i so wish they do something about those costs :/ they are unjustified

  5. #3530
    Yes indeed m9
    Exearus


    Versace

  6. #3531
    Gud way iz din queosts whn keepz blue I found!
    Exearus


    Versace

  7. #3532
    How many comz u g0t pith
    Exearus


    Versace

  8. #3533
    9kish, but i dont do much PvE. just roam around hoping to find creeps.

    Guys a question... Twice today when attacked by creeps i was ''rooted'' but there was no root. And i could see my self walking/running but in the same place. I could use my skills so i know its not lag.... I doubt any creep has such a skill coz i haven't encountered it till today. Sooo. whats with that???? bug or new exploit?

  9. #3534
    Quote Originally Posted by Pithrandir View Post
    9kish, but i dont do much PvE. just roam around hoping to find creeps.

    Guys a question... Twice today when attacked by creeps i was ''rooted'' but there was no root. And i could see my self walking/running but in the same place. I could use my skills so i know its not lag.... I doubt any creep has such a skill coz i haven't encountered it till today. Sooo. whats with that???? bug or new exploit?
    Exploit + Macro = Pack flayer

  10. #3535
    what else can you expect from Rimgar..its an exploit

  11. #3536
    Rimgar is always pushing the limits....


    Hey Ekla m8, wht virtues do u use on ur hnt?

  12. #3537
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Mazauk's den
    Posts
    526
    Quote Originally Posted by Pithrandir View Post
    9kish, but i dont do much PvE. just roam around hoping to find creeps.

    Guys a question... Twice today when attacked by creeps i was ''rooted'' but there was no root. And i could see my self walking/running but in the same place. I could use my skills so i know its not lag.... I doubt any creep has such a skill coz i haven't encountered it till today. Sooo. whats with that???? bug or new exploit?
    http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Pack_Hunters
    [center][IMG]http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t393/grapsn/1013265_608478239173945_469554244_n_zpsc9ae7993.jpg[/IMG] [/center]

    Hear me bark!

  13. #3538
    Quote Originally Posted by Sradan View Post
    Rimgar is always pushing the limits....


    Hey Ekla m8, wht virtues do u use on ur hnt?
    Hiya m9 basliclyy i use fillliletity, patience, honora, valour, determination wot bout u m8?
    Exearus


    Versace

  14. #3539
    Quote Originally Posted by Stygian-1 View Post
    what else can you expect from Rimgar..its an exploit
    Hei sty how mocha 4 rank m8?
    Exearus


    Versace

  15. #3540
    Quote Originally Posted by Pithrandir View Post
    9kish, but i dont do much PvE. just roam around hoping to find creeps.

    Guys a question... Twice today when attacked by creeps i was ''rooted'' but there was no root. And i could see my self walking/running but in the same place. I could use my skills so i know its not lag.... I doubt any creep has such a skill coz i haven't encountered it till today. Sooo. whats with that???? bug or new exploit?
    Uh roam is gud u just need to use map @ own, where do u roam 2 ? I go tir mostly
    Exearus


    Versace

  16. #3541
    Quote Originally Posted by grapez View Post
    oooook.... It seems i have never had this skill used on me in the past. So if you are kind enough, could you explain to me some things that don't make sense to me?
    1) I had no root debuff on me. Is the icon appearing as root different?
    2) Is the only way to break free, to interrupt/daze/stun/cj the warg?
    3) I could see the animation of my LM running, just in the same spot. So is this root an exception? Cause with all other roots my legs will never lift the ground.



    @ekla: i just get out of GV(if not camped) and start circling around the map to see what i can fish, or become a bait. depends

  17. #3542
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Mazauk's den
    Posts
    526
    Quote Originally Posted by Pithrandir View Post
    oooook.... It seems i have never had this skill used on me in the past. So if you are kind enough, could you explain to me some things that don't make sense to me?
    1) I had no root debuff on me. Is the icon appearing as root different?
    2) Is the only way to break free, to interrupt/daze/stun/cj the warg?
    3) I could see the animation of my LM running, just in the same spot. So is this root an exception? Cause with all other roots my legs will never lift the ground.



    @ekla: i just get out of GV(if not camped) and start circling around the map to see what i can fish, or become a bait. depends
    1) It doesn't show any debuff symbol. It's not a normal root but a channeling skill that lasts for 10s and "roots you in place". Some NPC wolves/barghests also have this skill in pve land.
    2) It's supposed to be unbreakable but all freep classes have at least one skill that breaks it. Like champs, can hit sprint to break it.
    3) As mentioned in 1), it's not a normal root.

    After HD, flayer became a pretty weak stance for most situations and most wargs preffer shadow stance now. Thats why you won't often see this skill being used against you. When flayer/shadow stance was first introduced, this skill was frequently used and was very efective. It caused a lot of QQ.
    [center][IMG]http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t393/grapsn/1013265_608478239173945_469554244_n_zpsc9ae7993.jpg[/IMG] [/center]

    Hear me bark!

  18. #3543
    Quote Originally Posted by Eklabondood View Post
    Hiya m9 basliclyy i use fillliletity, patience, honora, valour, determination wot bout u m8?
    awsum m8 chrs for advice, 1 more ? wat aud set u use from hnt?

  19. #3544
    Quote Originally Posted by grapez View Post
    1) It doesn't show any debuff symbol. It's not a normal root but a channeling skill that lasts for 10s and "roots you in place". Some NPC wolves/barghests also have this skill in pve land.
    2) It's supposed to be unbreakable but all freep classes have at least one skill that breaks it. Like champs, can hit sprint to break it.
    3) As mentioned in 1), it's not a normal root.

    After HD, flayer became a pretty weak stance for most situations and most wargs preffer shadow stance now. Thats why you won't often see this skill being used against you. When flayer/shadow stance was first introduced, this skill was frequently used and was very efective. It caused a lot of QQ.
    Thnx a lot

  20. #3545
    Quote Originally Posted by Sradan View Post
    awsum m8 chrs for advice, 1 more ? wat aud set u use from hnt?
    YEH m 8 no probzz I wil show ya'z in list k
    Exearus


    Versace

  21. #3546
    Precision 95fzzz hellomet
    Exearus


    Versace

  22. #3547
    Presiisions sh0lders 95
    Exearus


    Versace

  23. #3548
    Presisionz jacket. 95
    Exearus


    Versace

  24. #3549
    Predatorz glofes 95
    Exearus


    Versace

  25. #3550
    Predatorz legingz 95
    Exearus


    Versace

 

 
Page 142 of 150 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload