We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 141 of 150 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,525 of 3750
    Quote Originally Posted by Eklabondood View Post
    Hey uglyorcguy got comms maxed for next update m8?
    Nah man audacity is for noobs
    Uglyorcguy r14 Reaver - Reign of Terror

Hy Ekla m8, u still need norbog gizzards m8?

Quote Originally Posted by Partenian View Post
    Anyhow,Im happy, watching from my warg certain guardian dead at tir and no one rezzing him, or seeing certain champ (whose ba alt stays lately all day camping gv with pocket-healer) dieing once and again in front of GV and nobody healing him.
    agreed dunno who that ba is but i hate ba's who camp gv

Maybe for my words you know what ba i was talking about
    Not a Clue wait is it those frenchies

Ofc you are hated as you say by freeps and so, as Omathron is, as Azogg is, as Sharn is, and well, if in the other side, as Swifthir is/was
    Swift still plays and there is no one that has ever hated him i have known him for nearly the last 7 years and he is far from hated on both creep and freep side

also as no one knows who u are Partenian im gonna start taking guesses are you Agmet.
    Champ - Fillinas Wet Dreamer

BA - Zashbow Lovestaking Gundzor's Fist

Quote Originally Posted by Uglyorcguy View Post
    Nah man audacity is for noobs
    There is no new audacity for creeps anyways, just freeps will have to buy new sets for a bit better stats
    POLARIS --> Esta Sinome
    Axeny - 105 Burg R9 | Nemene - 105 RK R11 | Mellar - 105 MIN || Morrolan - 105 LM R8 | Rashek - 105 WRD | Loilosh - 105 CPT | Loixus - 105 BRN
    Loiosh - R13 WL | Paqk - R8 Spider | Magru - R7 Def | Burgker - R6 Warg

Aw I love Ohmatron, (spelling him correctly) Az Sharn Mreza Goatz Wob Ironbones etc also love Ekla, Tnu Eva Slat Mendir when the sods on etc etc too many to name n both sides.
    Hate is such a strong word. It shud have no meaning and no place here.

Hobbit kisses all

As for audacity most play both sides so need for Freep Ofc!

Btw I love Areya most of all ;p
    Last edited by Deniorona; Jul 06 2014 at 09:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZashWelshGuy View Post
    agreed dunno who that ba is but i hate ba's who camp gv

Not a Clue wait is it those frenchies

Swift still plays and there is no one that has ever hated him i have known him for nearly the last 7 years and he is far from hated on both creep and freep side

also as no one knows who u are Partenian im gonna start taking guesses are you Agmet.
    Nope, sorry Im not Agmet. I see him sometimes near gv, but i fought with him a pair of times, maybe three, and he fights with justice, using cds and pots and all his skills, ofc, but fair and without macro (or at least not using macros to make more attacks as from shadows or fire them in 3 secs). Im not gonna say who I am. The reason isnt fear or something (fear of words? nope), is only I prefer this way, so no personal attacks or distractions etc.

Again....., I only wrote some names as example of "good hate". I could put more names, mmm, Ramadad,Afro,Bini, Banzai......., or Odo, Faerdo, Greyheaded, Shentynga. I mean those peeps are only examples of ppl who others in the opposite side hate and like to kill. But is a game after all and they are the enemy so, is a "good hate". Is nice to know Swift is still active, didnt see him in a time

About the others (and yes, as Axeny pointed Im not using names cos Im very aware of the forums CoC and so), I never said anything about members of a kin not being invited to raids or groups only for be in a kin, but sadly, yes some of these cheaters came or are related to a specific kin (some are not in that kin but use same tricks ) and their kinnies defend them altough they know what is happening, so, all the kin is blamed.
    I remember some talk in OCC freep, maybe a month ago, where certain hobbit minstrel from a kin was defending that she/he doesnt like the combat-logging some of their kinnies were doing. A few days later, that same person were in his/her ba and used the combat log about 3 times, saying that "the wires of the pc were very close and he/she unplugged them sometimes by mistake". So, no wonder the same mark is been applied to all that kin.

And thats all, i only write here sometimes, when indignation reach high levels. I dont go to continue the discussion anymore, because i think I said all.

Nope, sorry Im not Agmet. I see him sometimes near gv, but i fought with him a pair of times, maybe three, and he fights with justice, using cds and pots and all his skills, ofc, but fair and without macro (or at least not using macros to make more attacks as from shadows or fire them in 3 secs). Im not gonna say who I am. The reason isnt fear or something (fear of words? nope), is only I prefer this way, so no personal attacks or distractions etc.
    Are u rigmar and lol i know u dont want to say who u are for ur own reason but how nice it must be to call out on other peoples faults or say who is hated not hated when know one knows who is saying it for all we know u could be a macroing clubbing exploiting player. and u prefer it so u dont get any personal attacks surly that is fear.
    Champ - Fillinas Wet Dreamer

BA - Zashbow Lovestaking Gundzor's Fist

Again....., I only wrote some names as example of "good hate". I could put more names, mmm, Ramadad,Afro,Bini, Banzai......., or Odo, Faerdo, Greyheaded, Shentynga. I mean those peeps are only examples of ppl who others in the opposite side hate and like to kill. But is a game after all and they are the enemy so, is a "good hate". Is nice to know Swift is still active, didnt see him in a time

About the others (and yes, as Axeny pointed Im not using names cos Im very aware of the forums CoC and so), I never said anything about members of a kin not being invited to raids or groups only for be in a kin, but sadly, yes some of these cheaters came or are related to a specific kin (some are not in that kin but use same tricks ) and their kinnies defend them altough they know what is happening, so, all the kin is blamed.
    I remember some talk in OCC freep, maybe a month ago, where certain hobbit minstrel from a kin was defending that she/he doesnt like the combat-logging some of their kinnies were doing. A few days later, that same person were in his/her ba and used the combat log about 3 times, saying that "the wires of the pc were very close and he/she unplugged them sometimes by mistake". So, no wonder the same mark is been applied to all that kin.

And thats all, i only write here sometimes, when indignation reach high levels. I dont go to continue the discussion anymore, because i think I said all.
    Must be Galel then...but anyway only thing you manage to do here is spread a bit that freepish ooc hate.Well i gues part of being a freep these days is qq but from fliper and clif jumpers you ppl manage to go even further,now its all about macros,clubbers,marking ppl cos of there kin(LOL)...all these storys so you ppl could feel better about your face rolling,clueless,clicking game play.Wonder if you will ever be able to use your brain for once and try to improve your self instead of just blaming other like 10y old kids.

My ba is called ishootpeas and I haven't logged him in awhile u r mistaken, I popped on spidey last nite and said hello with my pet to the few freeps that were still up. If u think I wud ever combat log or exploit then whoever u r u don't know me at all. I don't even like flopping on mincy unless I have a good chance of survival cuz if ur caught well that's ur hard luck.
    Sorry is the hardest word they say, will u?

In an attempt to return some form of fair play to the Eldar in regards to combat logging, if anyone catches anyone from Illuminati doing the afore mentioned act please let me know in-game and they will receive a 50 DKP minus. If you can provide screenshots, that would be extremely helpful.

Also on the case of Wargs using the 7 year dance emote at the emote zone, we have spoke long and hard about this and have decided its too overpowered and will not be using it. I would like to urge all other wargs to do the same.

Happy hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by Deniorona View Post
    My ba is called ishootpeas and I haven't logged him in awhile u r mistaken, I popped on spidey last nite and said hello with my pet to the few freeps that were still up. If u think I wud ever combat log or exploit then whoever u r u don't know me at all. I don't even like flopping on mincy unless I have a good chance of survival cuz if ur caught well that's ur hard luck.
    Sorry is the hardest word they say, will u?

Erm, well Deni, i wasnt talking about you. Is other mincy-hobbit , and is female yes, and im sure you know who can be, althought in last couple ofweeks i didnt see her/him nor his/her usual champ partner, but im not joking mate, I wasnt talking about you this time.

Im sure you can guess who is

Ah, Im not Galel btw , and i think Im not Rigmar either. I surely would have noticed that.

And well, I said it before. No more comments. Lets play the game and let the people watch, feel and decide about all this.
    Last edited by Partenian; Jul 06 2014 at 11:08 AM.

Aw my mistake and it was an honest 1 so apologies, as u can c peeps can get the wrong end of the stick so easily and as I'm the only hobbit healer active in the kin at the mo esp in the moors I hope u can c why I thought that.

Agree let's keep fiting but not on here, moors is the place n stop fitting with same side!

How ta hell does one not get mental for camping gv 24/7......I cant understand it. How do we stop this stupid gv camping? ###, just....pissing me off thats all, thought u should know.
    Brainless pew pew, completly destroying the action. I dont know what to say rly. Tempted to say alot of cr.. but that dosent solve anything. Is it suppose to be fun or something? Did i completly missunderstand the concept of pvp? I admit,i camp every now and then there, but i can only take like 2 mins then am off wandering.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/202240100001d4545/signature.png]Ramadad[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Ramadad View Post
    How ta hell does one not get mental for camping gv 24/7......I cant understand it. How do we stop this stupid gv camping? ###, just....pissing me off thats all, thought u should know.
    Brainless pew pew, completly destroying the action. I dont know what to say rly. Tempted to say alot of cr.. but that dosent solve anything. Is it suppose to be fun or something? Did i completly missunderstand the concept of pvp? I admit,i camp every now and then there, but i can only take like 2 mins then am off wandering.
    There is nothing you can do and it seems like u14 will bring more of it.

One thing you could do is less hobbit/burgler tracks so I can get away from there easier
    POLARIS --> Esta Sinome
    Axeny - 105 Burg R9 | Nemene - 105 RK R11 | Mellar - 105 MIN || Morrolan - 105 LM R8 | Rashek - 105 WRD | Loilosh - 105 CPT | Loixus - 105 BRN
    Loiosh - R13 WL | Paqk - R8 Spider | Magru - R7 Def | Burgker - R6 Warg

Quote Originally Posted by Ramadad View Post
    How ta hell does one not get mental for camping gv 24/7......
    By going away from there Ram, even logging off seems a viable solution. I am afraid this is not a Eldar only happening, other servers seem to have the same issue. imho it all boils down to the inability of freeps to play their class and their role in a group, too much used to facerolling. Yesterday we had a small fraid who ventured out and they made fair progress, lead by Iarcaptain~ish? That was a welcomed moment, but freeps soon faltered while more and more creeps centered around them. We (eventually grew to ~16 man max craid) even got ordered only to use 3 skills but the fun already was over, freeps hugged GV steps and creeps found no other action than going there . . .
    The end is near, the ring will melt, but not if I can help it!

Quote Originally Posted by Sradan View Post
    Hy Ekla m8, u still need norbog gizzards m8?
    Hiya pal yes plz m8

Quote Originally Posted by Sradan View Post
    In an attempt to return some form of fair play to the Eldar in regards to combat logging, if anyone catches anyone from Illuminati doing the afore mentioned act please let me know in-game and they will receive a 50 DKP minus. If you can provide screenshots, that would be extremely helpful.

Also on the case of Wargs using the 7 year dance emote at the emote zone, we have spoke long and hard about this and have decided its too overpowered and will not be using it. I would like to urge all other wargs to do the same.

Happy hunting.
    I think this is commendable. To be camped at GV and rarely get the opportunity to reach the Emote Zone but then being completely owned by a 7 year anniversary warg dance must be very soul destroying. No wonder so few freeps play atm. But freeps also have themselves to blame. They been so used to ground-rolling these last few years they never really needed to emote anything else. Also if freeps bring a giant shrew, then i think creeps have every right to use all their skills..

As for all this bickering ...

If it doesnt stop right now, ill convene the creep council, liaise with my counterpart Odo and HEADS WILL ROLL ....ie unfriend u from facebook :0 !! ! !
    Bettee, Flaps
    The Mellowship

Quote Originally Posted by Boyke View Post
    Must be Galel then...but anyway only thing you manage to do here is spread a bit that freepish ooc hate.Well i gues part of being a freep these days is qq but from fliper and clif jumpers you ppl manage to go even further,now its all about macros,clubbers,marking ppl cos of there kin(LOL)...all these storys so you ppl could feel better about your face rolling,clueless,clicking game play.Wonder if you will ever be able to use your brain for once and try to improve your self instead of just blaming other like 10y old kids.
    Yes, most elite players don't actually recognise the source of the hatred, personally I think it's because our skills out way a majority by so much, our brains are just better, apart from that I have seen no elitism shown by the good kins, you know who I'm on about

Quote Originally Posted by botoo View Post
    By going away from there Ram, even logging off seems a viable solution. I am afraid this is not a Eldar only happening, other servers seem to have the same issue. imho it all boils down to the inability of freeps to play their class and their role in a group, too much used to facerolling. Yesterday we had a small fraid who ventured out and they made fair progress, lead by Iarcaptain~ish? That was a welcomed moment, but freeps soon faltered while more and more creeps centered around them. We (eventually grew to ~16 man max craid) even got ordered only to use 3 skills but the fun already was over, freeps hugged GV steps and creeps found no other action than going there . . .
    I really don't know where u got the figures from ignor but m8 we had a fraid of max 18 freeps and had constant tracks of 30+ creeps 12 of which was a mix of defs and wl's,as u have seen tho we will persevere and cya out on the field
    Arrostorm

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322400000016ad29/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

PVMP

Thank you for fun tonight in Ettens, I'm trying to keep bonus Buff 100% so both sides are making inf/Ren.

Keep up the Good work!

All the Best

Ronhoward

Quote Originally Posted by Superthief View Post
    Thank you for fun tonight in Ettens, I'm trying to keep bonus Buff 100% so both sides are making inf/Ren.

Keep up the Good work!

All the Best

Ronhoward
    I dunno how much renown I got didn't upload plugin but felt like a zergfest to me
    Still had a gud nite tho was laughing in vent every time i got jumped cuz u came outta nowhere n scared the bejesus outta me

Quote Originally Posted by Deniorona View Post
    I dunno how much renown I got didn't upload plugin but felt like a zergfest to me
    Still had a gud nite tho was laughing in vent every time i got jumped cuz u came outta nowhere n scared the bejesus outta me
    Renowngain on freep is sad to put it lightly, im not sure if you get much happier if you know u played for like 8 hours and only got 4k renown (and thats with the pve).

Still I prefer the old SoA action where freeps could be happy with getting 20 renown from a creep when you were in a raid, atleast the action back then was good.

Lets hope u14 wont be another grams/gv farm fest and that we will have some more decent action

Quote Originally Posted by Superthief View Post

Keep up the Good work!

All the Best

Ronhoward
    WB mike,aye m8 was good fun and good to see leaders not tryin to camp gv all night
    Arrostorm

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322400000016ad29/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Another great vid by Fizze of Brandywine, check it out! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNKg-UIpCTc
    The end is near, the ring will melt, but not if I can help it!

camping is no better than being camped..if u dont like it dont do it

seems pretty obvious to me...

Page 141 of 150 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... LastLast