We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 140 of 150 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... LastLast
Results 3,476 to 3,500 of 3750
  1. #3476
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    scotland uk
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by Deniorona View Post
    yes I don't exploit but u know that anyways
    Didn't say u do exploit,so wot is ur point?
    Arrostorm


    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322400000016ad29/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  2. #3477
    Quote Originally Posted by colhelm View Post
    Didn't say u do exploit,so wot is ur point?
    u r trying to tar every1 from a kin the same and not every1 in kin does it and its not just that kin, that's my point. but carry on raging, I know this is just a game and ive said many times it shudnt effect true friends or make blood boil like it does some.
    there has always and always will b qq over ettens and the more peeps rage at some1 elses gameplay or doesn't like wot some1 is doing the more they do it, u mite think that's immature but no matter how old a player is some will find that amusing.

    there are plenty of other things ingame 2 whinge about apart from something that's going 2 change very soon.

  3. #3478
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    scotland uk
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by Deniorona View Post
    u r trying to tar every1 from a kin the same and not every1 in kin does it and its not just that kin, that's my point. but carry on raging, I know this is just a game and ive said many times it shudnt effect true friends or make blood boil like it does some.
    there has always and always will b qq over ettens and the more peeps rage at some1 elses gameplay or doesn't like wot some1 is doing the more they do it, u mite think that's immature but no matter how old a player is some will find that amusing.

    there are plenty of other things ingame 2 whinge about apart from something that's going 2 change very soon.
    problem is deni u try to justify every #### play style within ur kin instead of tryin to stamp it out,yes I agree combat loggin will soon be fixed but wot about the clubbers or the side switchin every 10 mins,most amusing thing tho is officers are supposed to lead by example and as of late as u told me its the officers that are doin it.I don't appreciate the fact that ive tried my best to get freeps workin together and some of ur kin doin nothing but slag myself and others off,it seems u condone ur kins actions and turn a blind eye to it.
    Arrostorm


    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322400000016ad29/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  4. #3479
    Quote Originally Posted by colhelm View Post
    problem is deni u try to justify every #### play style within ur kin instead of tryin to stamp it out,yes I agree combat loggin will soon be fixed but wot about the clubbers or the side switchin every 10 mins,most amusing thing tho is officers are supposed to lead by example and as of late as u told me its the officers that are doin it.I don't appreciate the fact that ive tried my best to get freeps workin together and some of ur kin doin nothing but slag myself and others off,it seems u condone ur kins actions and turn a blind eye to it.
    clubber r not exclusive to kins either theres quite a few out there including some u wudnt even suspect.
    I don't condone it but im stuck in the middle. loyalty 2 my kin as ive been friends with them 4 a long time and friends outside kin. u cant accept its not just 1 kin tho can u? it isn't.

  5. #3480
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    scotland uk
    Posts
    124
    Quote Originally Posted by Deniorona View Post
    clubber r not exclusive to kins either theres quite a few out there including some u wudnt even suspect.
    I don't condone it but im stuck in the middle. loyalty 2 my kin as ive been friends with them 4 a long time and friends outside kin. u cant accept its not just 1 kin tho can u? it isn't.
    no its not down to 1 kin so it should be down to kin officers to stamp it out considerin the GM's seem to be banning peeps for postin about them and not them that do it,yeah deni about friendship,our friendship seems to have come to an end cos u prefer to condone a kinnies actions who has been here all of 5mins,nice to know 7yrs meant nothing.
    Arrostorm


    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322400000016ad29/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  6. #3481
    guess u didn't read my post properly arrow

  7. #3482
    Quote Originally Posted by Deniorona View Post
    guess u didn't read my post properly arrow


    Arrostorm Can read? Thats a shock to me
    Champ - Fillinas Wet Dreamer

    BA - Zashbow Lovestaking Gundzor's Fist

  8. #3483
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Slough,UK
    Posts
    1,024
    now now kids play fair.
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

  9. #3484
    Well the nice thing about these sad group of exploiters and clubbers is that they are losing nice people. Im glad to see how some ppl are now in another kin, a freshly one with some newcomers who, at 1st impression, look like nice people. Not sure why the migration, but anyway is nice take the black sheeps and the white sheeps in different sides.
    Im glad too that people en Ettens, in both sides (creep and freep) are knowing what to do with that sad group: no heals, no rezs, no help. Of course there always are greedy people who launch a heal to leech , or new people who still dont know what is happening, but seems they are having what they deserve. Is the reward for your good job:logging out, macroing with the warg (ah yes, some say turbine fixed that, its false. I have a g510 and can macro with my warg, i tested it but i dont use it, and you people can search in the forums, there are screens and so from other servers too), and they using the "other" bug too(they know what im talking about. I cannot explain it cos it would be a violation of forum rules, but if ppl wonder just ask yourself about a strange inmunity to all in some creps and freeps in the first seconds of fight ), of course, they are soooo pro . Is sad im a noob and cant use those tricks myself to cheat, maybe cos i have some kind of morale and those others have none.

    Anyhow,Im happy, watching from my warg certain guardian dead at tir and no one rezzing him, or seeing certain champ (whose ba alt stays lately all day camping gv with pocket-healer) dieing once and again in front of GV and nobody healing him.

    Congrats, at the end maybe you gonnahave some recognition: you are earning the absolute hate of lots of ppl in Eldar. Keep the good job, you still can earn more enemies

  10. #3485
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Woblah goes where he pleases
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by Partenian View Post
    Anyhow,Im happy, watching from my warg certain guardian dead at tir and no one rezzing him, or seeing certain champ (whose ba alt stays lately all day camping gv with pocket-healer) dieing once and again in front of GV and nobody healing him.

    Congrats, at the end maybe you gonnahave some recognition: you are earning the absolute hate of lots of ppl in Eldar. Keep the good job, you still can earn more enemies
    I'm a healer, you can call me a pocket healer if you want but i'm not there just healing the people or person i'm in group with i heal whoever needs healing because i'm a healer... and yes there are people who do it only to leech but you shouldn't tar everyone with that same brush as for "earning more enemies" do you know how hated i am by so many freeps already? do you know why they hate me? i'll tell you it's because i heal people because i play my class as it is meant to be.. a healer.

    i'm not the one corpse jumping people i'm not the one putting campfires on people i'm not the one logging over to QQ at people i'm not the one getting people to spy for me... but i'm hated and in almost every kinship iv'e been in on freep side iv'e had to leave because they find out who my creep is... but i'm the bad guy.

    iv'e also never called myself "pro" and to those who have said it iv'e told to stop brown nosing, i'm not some obnoxious, cocky **** but iv'e learned that most people are the kind who would hate a woodcutter for cutting wood.
    I got this feeling on the summer day when you were gone.
    I crashed my warg into south bridge. I watched, I let it burn.
    I threw odo into a bag and pushed him down tol stairs.
    I don't care, I love it!

  11. #3486
    Woblah, the hard words arent targeted to you. Maybe for my words you know what ba i was talking about, but the "sad group" i was talking, as long as i know, isnt including you. The ba yes

    Ofc you are hated as you say by freeps and so, as Omathron is, as Azogg is, as Sharn is, and well, if in the other side, as Swifthir is/was, as Arro is, as Evaline, so on so on.., but you know what is the thing, I consider it a "healthy hate", the one which usually exists between opposite factions. When im in freep I want to kill you, and i suspect you want to kill me too: the usual behaviour in pvp. As long as i know ,you are not using the dirty tricks and cheats which some sad people (the ones who we all know) use as a regular "style of play" and is the reason i congrat them for being soooooo pro.. For them is the real hate that i was talking.

    In the other hand and for giving you even more respect, im totally agree with you that you are a healer and do what you are designed to. Besides you are a defiler from a long time ago not one of those others who jumps in the op-class of the season. In that the creeps have a more defined role: defilers are healers and maybe debuffers, not really dps class. With the tree-trait line (well, and before that I suppose), healer freep classes arent very sure about what are they, dps, healers or what and in that the creeps usually do a better job healing others than the freeps usually do.

    Btw, someone said this afternoon you just reached r15. If its true, GZ mate.
    Last edited by Partenian; Jul 05 2014 at 06:12 PM.

  12. #3487
    Quote Originally Posted by Partenian View Post

    Ofc you are hated as you say by freeps and so, as Omathron is, as Azogg is, as Sharn is, and well, if in the other side, as Swifthir is/was, as Arro is, as Evaline, so on so on.., but you know what is the thing, I consider it a "healthy hate", the one which usually exists between opposite factions. When im in freep I want to kill you, and i suspect you want to kill me too: the usual behaviour in pvp. As long as i know ,you are not using the dirty tricks and cheats which some sad people (the ones who we all know) use as a regular "style of play" and is the reason i congrat them for being soooooo pro..
    .
    Who is Swifthir?And lol who are u mr "I cant explain things"...for all bs said here you could atleast be brave enough to tell us who are you instade of just rapeating some allrdy known phrases,all tho would be nice for a change if some of you wise guys put some evidence of me macroing or clubbing whit warg.

  13. #3488
    Im pretty sure you know the rules of the forums, they say clearly that posts explaining exploits or cheats will be deleted and maybe the author banned, so, yes Im Mr ICant Explain but you forgot the surname: Cos Turbine dont allows me To.

    For your info, Swifthir (perhaps im spelling it bad) was a hunter in Eldar, dont know if hes still active, but you can ask some old players. But dont be worry, i used his name only as example of ppl in the Moors. I could say a lot of more names of ppl "hated" by the other side, but nice ppl, which never (again as long as i know) cheated and exploited like the ones who are the target of my initial speech.

    Thing is, as you can see, I didnt use names, no names at all, neither names of kins nor of people, so, if you are feeling concerned, well I cant do a thing about, perhaps you have your own reasons to be concerned, or maybe not. Eldar is no more a large pvp server, and almost everyone know who are using the game in a way that is far from what is intended to.

  14. #3489
    Quote Originally Posted by Partenian View Post
    Ofc you are hated as you say by freeps and so,
    Quote Originally Posted by Partenian View Post
    as Omathron is
    Amin to that
    Quote Originally Posted by Partenian View Post
    as Azogg is
    Uuugh, i hate that guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Partenian View Post
    as Sharn is,
    Everybody hates Sharn, even Webss do
    Quote Originally Posted by Partenian View Post
    as Swifthir is/was
    With his face i would hate myself too
    Quote Originally Posted by Partenian View Post
    as Arro is
    (y)
    Quote Originally Posted by Partenian View Post
    as Evaline
    PINKY

    My tactic of laying low is going great, nobody hates me! You finaly realised how nice and cool i am, weeeeeeeeeeeee
    Chieftain Mreza, Kokosovo mleko Chieftain (Rank 12 weaver)
    Brekka Crixus of Eldar, Potomci Numenora, Evernight (Ex Lazareva vojska)

    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

  15. #3490
    Quote Originally Posted by Partenian View Post
    Im pretty sure you know the rules of the forums, they say clearly that posts explaining exploits or cheats will be deleted and maybe the author banned, so, yes Im Mr ICant Explain but you forgot the surname: Cos Turbine dont allows me To.

    For your info, Swifthir (perhaps im spelling it bad) was a hunter in Eldar, dont know if hes still active, but you can ask some old players. But dont be worry, i used his name only as example of ppl in the Moors. I could say a lot of more names of ppl "hated" by the other side, but nice ppl, which never (again as long as i know) cheated and exploited like the ones who are the target of my initial speech.

    Thing is, as you can see, I didnt use names, no names at all, neither names of kins nor of people, so, if you are feeling concerned, well I cant do a thing about, perhaps you have your own reasons to be concerned, or maybe not. Eldar is no more a large pvp server, and almost everyone know who are using the game in a way that is far from what is intended to.
    The only limitation to complit your story whit any point at all is your IQ and ofc lack of facts....things you say here we alrdy heared milions times on ooc i belive and if you know how to read your own post you can see you used names in almost every paragraph...If im(Rimgar) macro,cheater,clubber or had any part of iliegal acts of lotro play,you should report me streight away but if u come here on forum to discuss about macros and give some half explanation-accusation or what ever,well maybe you should consider commiting suicide.

  16. #3491

    Cool

    Hahah, nice tactic trying to tergiverse my words about "using names" , of course there are names in a post but only as an example of fair people, despised by some, loved by others, creeps and freeps, but fair and right people. The names I didnt name (yeah a bit redundant) were the ones of the cheaters.

    Again you seems to be concerned or acussed by my words and I never said your name or one of your alts name...... , strange, and more strange.




    And nice try to get me into insults and so buuuut.... sorry I wont take the bait ^_^

  17. #3492
    banning peeps from groups just bcuz they r in a certain kin no matter how fair those peeps are, is pathetic 2bh

    ive been playing moors solo or in small 3/6 groups for 5 yrs now so its fine

    we know how 2 play our class solo unlike most in the moors these days.

  18. #3493
    Quote Originally Posted by BrekkaSrbenda View Post
    My tactic of laying low is going great, nobody hates me! You finaly realised how nice and cool i am, weeeeeeeeeeeee
    Yeah, sure . Let's call it cool. ;-) btw don't you think that Razz leaving LOTRO coincided with the huge buffs to creepside? I have a theory that he was the sole reason why Turbine loved freeps more.

    banning peeps from groups just bcuz they r in a certain kin no matter how fair those peeps are, is pathetic 2bh
    Yeah, but there seems to be some logic behind that decision, even though whole kin is a bit too much and a few exceptions could be made. But still it is a decision of the raid leader and I doubt anyone want in their raids someone who MIGHT avoid following a ratted kinnie/tell the location of the group/avoid healing someone who is ratted by kinnies/friends. If you can't trust your raid to follow you who could you trust :-)

    I don't say that you would do that or whoever else would do that. But its a game and everyone has the right to do whatever he wants and bear the consequences. That group is losing some great players, while you will have to play with lesser numbers.

    you should report me streight away
    I have an open ticket from 48+ hours for a bugged chest in an instance, that hasn't been answered. With the same success I can send a mail to the pope and be ignored But mostly I will have to agree on you. Macros were fixed and they no longer are available. It has even left a few skills bugged - WL Bubble/rez or RK Bubble for example, that will go on cooldown without executing because of that macro fix. No warg could be blamed for using the stupid game mechanics with giving any class a 3 second immediate interrupt skill. All the burglers/champions have used Flashing blades + addle or Brutal Strikes + clobber combo for ages, but thanks to the huge cooldown of those skills they weren't such a big issues as eye rake is right now. While about the exploit with the immunity - A lot of the creeps have the mordiriths brand(r15 for any creep who was lucky to get it from a lootbox) and creeps also have an out of combat fury pot that gives them 10 second of immunity if used before getting into combat. It can also be used from spiders after long burrows, the same way a hunter could DF after hobbit fake dead or burgler could get into regular stealth.

    Also the name shaming policy on these forums is a bit too strict. I got 3 day ban and an infraction point for that. So you really don't want to do that.
    POLARIS --> Esta Sinome
    Axeny - 105 Burg R9 | Nemene - 105 RK R11 | Mellar - 105 MIN || Morrolan - 105 LM R8 | Rashek - 105 WRD | Loilosh - 105 CPT | Loixus - 105 BRN
    Loiosh - R13 WL | Paqk - R8 Spider | Magru - R7 Def | Burgker - R6 Warg

  19. #3494
    There can only be one loser out of all of this, anyone who loses a friendship with some of the nicest people I've meet. And all over the letters under there name.

    It. Is. A. Game.

  20. #3495
    Quote Originally Posted by Sradan View Post
    There can only be one loser out of all of this, anyone who loses a friendship with some of the nicest people I've meet. And all over the letters under there name.

    It. Is. A. Game.
    Don't worry, they're just jelly cause you're better than them

    And about all this not taking people in raids/groups just because of their kin seems a bit stupid. That should be based on the individual IMO.

    P.S it's not against forum rules to make yourself known. That's what signatures are for
    Last edited by Uglyorcguy; Jul 06 2014 at 04:24 AM.
    Uglyorcguy r14 Reaver - Reign of Terror

  21. #3496
    Being in kin my kin is an amazing experience, I love these guys and I've known some of them longer than most that still play this game.
    Sradan and tats for example, I've been friends with them since the Bloodline days, if anyone can remember them as it's a long time ago.
    So balancing friendship and kinnies esp when kinnies r both is very difficult in the moors.
    I've so far in all these years managed that and to tell me I have to kick kinnies over summit that is going to end soon is not fair. I repeat they r friends too n really nice guys.

    Also blinking gud players!

    And there's no way anyone can tell me no1 else in raids talk to the other side. On creep and Freep this happens, even Freep/creep ooc is pasted with the others shout outs.

    Raid leaders on both sides have asked for Intel. It happens. My job is to heal that's wot I do.

  22. #3497
    Quote Originally Posted by Sradan View Post
    There can only be one loser out of all of this, anyone who loses a friendship with some of the nicest people I've meet. And all over the letters under there name.

    It. Is. A. Game.
    Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

    P.S. not sure if im allowed to post this, but.. eh...

    Quote Originally Posted by Axeny View Post
    Yeah, sure . Let's call it cool. ;-) btw don't you think that Razz leaving LOTRO coincided with the huge buffs to creepside? I have a theory that he was the sole reason why Turbine loved freeps more.
    Or maybe he knew something we dont, and they made him leave.. Like.. Odo is actually a RL hobbit.. Or or - Uglyorcguy is ugly for real.. /insert_Theme_song_from_X_files

    Edit : Meeeh, scratch that last thing for Ugly, i knew that all the time and im still here...
    Chieftain Mreza, Kokosovo mleko Chieftain (Rank 12 weaver)
    Brekka Crixus of Eldar, Potomci Numenora, Evernight (Ex Lazareva vojska)

    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

  23. #3498

    Deagors rage after reading PvMP on Eldar (Part 4)


  24. #3499
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    129
    Hey uglyorcguy got comms maxed for next update m8?

  25. #3500
    Quote Originally Posted by BrekkaSrbenda View Post
    Or or - Uglyorcguy is ugly for real.. /insert_Theme_song_from_X_files

    Edit : Meeeh, scratch that last thing for Ugly, i knew that all the time and im still here...
    Pfffft everybody knows I'm better looking than Brad Pitt ;D

    Quote Originally Posted by Gagrat-Darkangel View Post
    Can't stop laughing at this lool
    Uglyorcguy r14 Reaver - Reign of Terror

 

 
Page 140 of 150 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload