We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 139 of 150 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 149 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,475 of 3750

The many and varied adventures of Goatz

In this installment I'd like to share with you a dream I had:

I dreamed I was a freep -an elf hunter no less. My beautiful horns were gone, there were no udders in sight and I had horrid pointy ears! You can imagine my distress, I'm sure.

Trying to get past this awful realisation I looked about me and concluded I was standing in Glan Vraig. There were smelly dwarfs, men, hobbitses and, worst of all elves, running all around me. I quickly began to realise this dream was more of a nightmare. I began to fear that they'd see through the thin elven veneer that this dream had pasted over me and see me for the slime loving, stick wielding Goatz that I am. I decided I should try to converse with these strange beings in a hope to fit in.

[OOC] Nilouthir: Hola Freepios

Nothing.

What kind of bizarre people don't greet a fellow after being offered a greeting? I thought to myself.
    I persevered and finally managed to get some folk to talk to me. It was hard as they only like to communicate small amounts of information at any one time and there was no mirth or frivolity in these dealings at all - far too serious if you ask me! But I did manage to learn some things. I heard tale of a certain V named guardian who is, apparently, prone to connection problems and crashes and not particularly predilected to combat logging. This may well be useful information, I thought. I heard tale of the stealing of an old Defiler's name (whoever made a new defiler called Naughtybutnice after Deni transfered - rename or delete it now! ) and I met a captain called Aracolh who it was revealed to me is a "miserable barsteward" and completely without happiness in life. A condition that these folk assured me was caused by his being Scottish.

The revelation of this last piece of information heralded an end to all conversation. The OOC channel went dead and there was no further communication between peoples. This I felt was very sad. It made me homesick for my own land - where Woblah's sexual orientation is emoted regularly. Where Afro is ridiculed for being a "Noob" and where we all have tea parties atop cookie rock with a nice pint of Goatz Milk and chat sh*t.

I woke up behind Dar Gazag - cold, covered in slime and with a banging headache. "Must stay away from Ohmatron's homebrew in the future" I thought, but I was left with a distinct sadness in my heart. I knew now that there was no joy in the hearts of my enemies and that with no joy they would continue to see their ranks as a grind to be completed on GV steps or in zergballs hunting solos. They could not revel in the thrill of combat and enjoy it even if they lost as I have done and continue to do. They could not know the fun of watching Odo try to kite while his 12 man hits the lone defiler charging him and trying to hit him as much as possible before succumbing to immeasurable guardian dots.

I find myself wandering the moors aimlessly wondering what to do. In a probably vein attempt to right the world, and in serious danger of angering the Lord Sauron, I offer up a prayer to the enemies god Illuvatar:

"Please make the freeps happy again. Bring joy back to their OOC channel for the good of all"

The words fade into the sky as I head towards Hoarhollow to find breakfast. Maybe they were heard? Who knows?

The many and varied adventures of Goatz will continue......
    Goatz - Bringer of Milk, Lover of Mreza, Sniffer of Hairy Toes

Ettens

Thank you all, both sides for a great night, good to see some old faces.

All the best

Ronhoward

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Superthief View Post
    Thank you all, both sides for a great night, good to see some old faces.

All the best

Ronhoward
    Welcome bk me old m8,saw u out there,aye not bad fights again 2nite.
    Arrostorm

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322400000016ad29/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Deagor is now a member of the Michel Delving community, and making a decent living feeding chickens at Sanderson's farm. Here is a picture of him and his new pipeweed field:

I don't always eat cake, but when I do, it's delicious.

Quote Originally Posted by pakastevihannes View Post
    Deagor is now a member of the Michel Delving community, and making a decent living feeding chickens at Sanderson's farm. Here is a picture of him and his new pipeweed field:

looks like ricky gervais

Quote Originally Posted by Mirobelle View Post
    In this installment I'd like to share with you a dream I had:

I dreamed I was a freep -an elf hunter no less. My beautiful horns were gone, there were no udders in sight and I had horrid pointy ears! You can imagine my distress, I'm sure.

Trying to get past this awful realisation I looked about me and concluded I was standing in Glan Vraig. There were smelly dwarfs, men, hobbitses and, worst of all elves, running all around me. I quickly began to realise this dream was more of a nightmare. I began to fear that they'd see through the thin elven veneer that this dream had pasted over me and see me for the slime loving, stick wielding Goatz that I am. I decided I should try to converse with these strange beings in a hope to fit in.

[OOC] Nilouthir: Hola Freepios

Nothing.

What kind of bizarre people don't greet a fellow after being offered a greeting? I thought to myself.
    I persevered and finally managed to get some folk to talk to me. It was hard as they only like to communicate small amounts of information at any one time and there was no mirth or frivolity in these dealings at all - far too serious if you ask me! But I did manage to learn some things. I heard tale of a certain V named guardian who is, apparently, prone to connection problems and crashes and not particularly predilected to combat logging. This may well be useful information, I thought. I heard tale of the stealing of an old Defiler's name (whoever made a new defiler called Naughtybutnice after Deni transfered - rename or delete it now! ) and I met a captain called Aracolh who it was revealed to me is a "miserable barsteward" and completely without happiness in life. A condition that these folk assured me was caused by his being Scottish.

The revelation of this last piece of information heralded an end to all conversation. The OOC channel went dead and there was no further communication between peoples. This I felt was very sad. It made me homesick for my own land - where Woblah's sexual orientation is emoted regularly. Where Afro is ridiculed for being a "Noob" and where we all have tea parties atop cookie rock with a nice pint of Goatz Milk and chat sh*t.

I woke up behind Dar Gazag - cold, covered in slime and with a banging headache. "Must stay away from Ohmatron's homebrew in the future" I thought, but I was left with a distinct sadness in my heart. I knew now that there was no joy in the hearts of my enemies and that with no joy they would continue to see their ranks as a grind to be completed on GV steps or in zergballs hunting solos. They could not revel in the thrill of combat and enjoy it even if they lost as I have done and continue to do. They could not know the fun of watching Odo try to kite while his 12 man hits the lone defiler charging him and trying to hit him as much as possible before succumbing to immeasurable guardian dots.

I find myself wandering the moors aimlessly wondering what to do. In a probably vein attempt to right the world, and in serious danger of angering the Lord Sauron, I offer up a prayer to the enemies god Illuvatar:

"Please make the freeps happy again. Bring joy back to their OOC channel for the good of all"

The words fade into the sky as I head towards Hoarhollow to find breakfast. Maybe they were heard? Who knows?

The many and varied adventures of Goatz will continue......
    strange..as when i talk in ooc u call me a troll..i guess only select ppl are allowed to talk in ooc

WOOT!!! Camping GV with 10 defilers and a few WLs... This is the perfect plan.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Pithrandir View Post
    WOOT!!! Camping GV with 10 defilers and a few WLs... This is the perfect plan.
    when did you develop such a passion for balance and fair play? you certainly didn't have it when lore-master could kill anything with eeze and you had creeps pinned in all the time.. in a group i might add ah well you just keep hitting that water-lore button.
    I got this feeling on the summer day when you were gone.
    I crashed my warg into south bridge. I watched, I let it burn.
    I threw odo into a bag and pushed him down tol stairs.
    I don't care, I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Tallystick View Post
    when did you develop such a passion for balance and fair play? you certainly didn't have it when lore-master could kill anything with eeze and you had creeps pinned in all the time.. in a group i might add ah well you just keep hitting that water-lore button.
    Someone's touchy.... Well i can't stop hitting ''7'' coz if i dont, a meanie doggie will jump me and ill die in seconds, or the reaver will decide to impale me, or the BA to VT me and so on and so on. In the rare occasions i felt safe from them i did stop hitting it, and some i won some i lost, but QQing about WL as things stand is silly. WL was an OP skill only in RoR. But really i have no passion whatsoever about the matter... it was simply amazing and gave me a few good laughs. If you enjoy it by all means do it every night.

But i shall say you are falsely accusing me of pinning creeps in grps before. If im in a raid and the leader says kill that i will kill it oc. But i dont remember more than a couple of times being in a larger grp than the creeps. And i dislike being part of unfair play if i can help it. If im solo and a freep joins in a 1v1 i back down unless im in the mode. Poor hnt died on serve this morning coz of it.

Also when LM was really OP which was lvl85, i rarely joined any raids(not coz i wanted to keep it fair, but coz it was more fun). And i never rejected a challenge from 3-4 creeps at the same time, even if i knew it wouldn't end well.

At the end of the day, you can say whatever you want, and same goes for me. Those that i have been unfair to, know it as well as do those that i treated with respect. I made a comment on something that impressed me. You wanna take it as QQ or whatever go ahead. The changes don't really matter to me, and i find ettens very balanced now(some skills aside), and if we had a proper grp, wed prolly drive you away, so blame lies in both sides... on any occasion i am almost always having fun. Especially when i managed to reach the camp, i was so f***ing happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallystick View Post
    when did you develop such a passion for balance and fair play? you certainly didn't have it when lore-master could kill anything
    with eeze and you had creeps pinned in all the time.. in a group i might add ah well you just keep hitting that water-lore button.
    All the qq about lms make me smile sometimes, wondering how hypocrite some peeps can be.
    Yes waterlore was OP at 85, but defiler heals now (not to mention VT, impale etc etc) are OP aswell now,
    and we could (if we were as hypocrite as some peeps) complain about them being OP and EM aswell.

gv camping with 10 defilers is just as bad as the old grams camping with like 20 hunters, its just sad to see it so often when the balance is once again gone.

I'd say any form of camping is just sad, and the longer it takes the harder it is to break the camp as in the end the majority of the Etten players end up where most players are. You find me at GV also but never long as I truely dislike that kind of 'action', if creeps dont back away I, and many of Abs, will simply go away or log off.
    The end is here, the ring is gone. I could not help it . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoAI2_6xtuQ

Spoiler Alert

Odo is still alive.

I didn't say anything about water-lore being OP it's odd people jump to defend it so quickly.. but just keep pushing that button.

and Haruno dear, darling alot of people are calling defiler op and well done to them because from what iv'e seen it's being nerfed so at the end of it all where is my 25,000 adding insult to injury skill?
    I got this feeling on the summer day when you were gone.
    I crashed my warg into south bridge. I watched, I let it burn.
    I threw odo into a bag and pushed him down tol stairs.
    I don't care, I love it!

25,000 Insult to Injury to creeps 60,000+ morale that only Procs if your CCd when it's used... Compared to reavers impale which can kill a freep if the reaver is just lucky enough.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it... Enjoy.

"Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare."

Wobs though i don't know you and this could really be you, i really feel that ur opinion is kinda based on someone else. And that someone is prolly sash. I dont dislike him, cause i know its not his fault for being welsh(jking jking). I will take your advice and keep hitting on that button until i loose my middle finger. I hit it so much that every 10 secs you can see my finger twitch whatever im doin.

Creeps have %wise much bigger skills man. Yest a reaver just passed over me and i died. Literally. it was like i was hit by a train. And same happens with some wargs. Or some coordinated BAs. 2 of them pull VT at same time or in close intervals and im dead. And i can't defend myself against those attacks like creeps can against my insults.

On the matter at hand... my AItI hits more than 25k on a good day which is still pretty much the amount you can heal with one skill :P There are creeps that wont let me do AItI on them though. ANd there are those that even if i do it, it doesn't change anything(you are one of those). And its not our fault that your lowbies creepsters pot dazes and then they can't pot their stuns coz they on cd. Also you must take into account the diminishing returns. Since everyone goes crazy with stuns, its next to impossible to combo a stun/BE coz noone announces their stuns prior, so we have to guess. And when a mini does his 0.3s stun, then my 2s stun(on long cd) transforms into a 1s stun (and my other stuns wont work no matter what). Just enough time to use BE afterwards, and thats if i dont have induction debuff. And nooooo im not complaining about it, thats the part of it being fun. After all debuffs are cast, find the right target hit it at the right time. It doesn't get any sweeter really.

Here are some tips to share with your friends:
    1) Never pot dazes. EVER. Neither stuns lower than 1 sec(unless u see ur hated LM targeting you).
    2) Set a stupid warg to harass the LM so he cant just scroll through the creeps to find the best target for AItI.
    3) Use your induction time debuffs fgs. DPS is nice, but debuffs are fun too.

Anw, ill be off for a few days, i know you will miss me so much, just standing there hitting my buttons, but dw i will come running into your arms very soon.

Good Luck come U14

well peeps in just over a week turbine will have eventually made their goal off completely trashin the pvp of lotro,no doubt 20+ BA's each with a defiler will soon be campin GV,nice to see more boosts for creeps and freeps getting just a measly +5% morale and no extra damage buff,so if it gets sorted in U15 I may be bk,WELL DONE DEVS u certainly know how to **** pvp up.
    Arrostorm

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322400000016ad29/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by colhelm View Post
    well peeps in just over a week turbine will have eventually made their goal off completely trashin the pvp of lotro,no doubt 20+ BA's each with a defiler will soon be campin GV,nice to see more boosts for creeps and freeps getting just a measly +5% morale and no extra damage buff,so if it gets sorted in U15 I may be bk,WELL DONE DEVS u certainly know how to **** pvp up.
    I will have to agree with this. Creepside will dominate even stronger after u14. Blight/VT/DS all stack and there is nothing you can do against it.

It was also funny to watch how the burgler got buffed in build 1 and two and got hit to the ground in build 3/4 making it pretty much unplayable. It doesn't make sense doing way less damage on level 100 then lvl 95, while the BA is keeping their new perma -50inc healing toy.

Beside those 12 empowerment scrolls and one delving scroll(average for maxing a Legendary item) will cost you 80,000 marks and 10,000 medallions. Insane amount of grind, especially if you have more than one char on end level.. Beside those expect to grind 30,000 commendations to get a MINOR update of your ettenmoors gear.

It could have been so much better, if they just had build an +Audacity essence so we could use the new armors in pvmp, giving is a nice boost of offence and defence.
    The only positive is that update 15 is just 4-5 months away.
    POLARIS --> Esta Sinome
    Axeny - 105 Burg R9 | Nemene - 105 RK R11 | Mellar - 105 MIN || Morrolan - 105 LM R8 | Rashek - 105 WRD | Loilosh - 105 CPT | Loixus - 105 BRN
    Loiosh - R13 WL | Paqk - R8 Spider | Magru - R7 Def | Burgker - R6 Warg

Freeps OP, most dont have the skillz some of us have , so most get camped!

Quote Originally Posted by Axeny View Post
    I will have to agree with this. Creepside will dominate even stronger after u14. Blight/VT/DS all stack and there is nothing you can do against it.

It was also funny to watch how the burgler got buffed in build 1 and two and got hit to the ground in build 3/4 making it pretty much unplayable. It doesn't make sense doing way less damage on level 100 then lvl 95, while the BA is keeping their new perma -50inc healing toy.

Beside those 12 empowerment scrolls and one delving scroll(average for maxing a Legendary item) will cost you 80,000 marks and 10,000 medallions. Insane amount of grind, especially if you have more than one char on end level.. Beside those expect to grind 30,000 commendations to get a MINOR update of your ettenmoors gear.

It could have been so much better, if they just had build an +Audacity essence so we could use the new armors in pvmp, giving is a nice boost of offence and defence.
    The only positive is that update 15 is just 4-5 months away.

or..they could just admit audacity was a bad idea in the first place and just scrap it all togeteher..wud seem to me to be a much easier solution

Quote Originally Posted by Pithrandir View Post
    Wobs though i don't know you and this could really be you, i really feel that ur opinion is kinda based on someone else. And that someone is prolly sash. I dont dislike him, cause i know its not his fault for being welsh(jking jking). .

um 1st wanst me i didnt do/say it and u cant prove it was
    2nd welsh joke is racist u should be baned for that comment really upset me.
    Champ - Fillinas Wet Dreamer

BA - Zashbow Lovestaking Gundzor's Fist

well peeps in just over a week turbine will have eventually made their goal off completely trashin the pvp of lotro,no doubt 20+ BA's each with a defiler will soon be campin GV,.
    Just wanna make sure every one knows i started the tradition of ba def camping at GV.

Love ya Col gonna miss those Beautiful Rages You Do
    Champ - Fillinas Wet Dreamer

BA - Zashbow Lovestaking Gundzor's Fist

Quote Originally Posted by ZashWelshGuy View Post
    Just wanna make sure every one knows i started the tradition of ba def camping at GV.

Love ya Col gonna miss those Beautiful Rages You Do
    HAHA zash u should know by now,wot I say and do is 2 different things,i will continue to persevere against the creeps at u14 no worries,its a bit like urself and daan sayin u would never join the kin ur in cos u don't like exploits or clubbers,how times change eh.And while we're here im pretty sure ur pocket healer said he would never co-op with u for the same reason.
    Arrostorm

HAHA zash u should know by now,wot I say and do is 2 different things,
    any1 that ever used the throne in igash's room exploited the game at 1 point. its why they took it away.

Quote Originally Posted by Deniorona View Post
    any1 that ever used the throne in igash's room exploited the game at 1 point. its why they took it away.
    same remark u made on ooc the other day,and u will get same answer,never stood behind the throne once,same as never exploited saruman T2C.
    Anything else?
    Arrostorm

same remark u made on ooc the other day,and u will get same answer,never stood behind the throne once,same as never exploited saruman T2C.
    Anything else?
    yes I don't exploit but u know that anyways

Page 139 of 150 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 149 ... LastLast