We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 138 of 150 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 148 ... LastLast
Results 3,426 to 3,450 of 3750
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyke View Post
    What skill induction was that,hips?And LOL u could never be one of those ba go make some club whit Megalo,bet that two of you have some many hate to share!
    1st of all S**t for brains ive never clubbed,secondly I do have a good BA but its on another server as I freep/creep seperatley as to avoid like many idiots on here side switch,the creep I do have here doesn't leave grams as I log in2 it to chat with some creep friends from time to time.As for hatred I just have to lol,only thing I hate about the game is low lifes who think they're PRO players and logout in combat and switch to the winning side,maybe when ur b**ls drop and u grow up u may actually play the game properly instead of macro's and exploits.
    Arrostorm

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322400000016ad29/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Laura_Everett View Post
    To whom shall i pay the 10gold each day? oooh wait, I pay already to turbine! Have some real life for a change you bunch of poser kids...
    Vargfalt - Guardian ~~~~ Varglimoth - Minstrel ~~~~ Verloren - Black Arrow
    Metalheads of Mordor - Eldar

Quote Originally Posted by colhelm View Post
    I do have a good BA but its on another server
    Col 1st that good BA is back on eldar now and 2nd how many times do i have to tell you to Stop Pretending your Me

Quote Originally Posted by Deniorona View Post
    u all think this is serious??

Deni, I think the point people are trying to make, is... We know they aren't serious... The fact is, do they themselves know it's not serious?

And freeps do venture out of GV in groups... My point was... As a freep if you leave GV solo your dead. So unless your in a group, or a raid, freeps will sit at one-shotters and laugh at the creeps that kill themselves trying to kill you... There are more than a few
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it... Enjoy.

"Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare."

Quote Originally Posted by colhelm View Post
    1st of all S**t for brains ive never clubbed,secondly I do have a good BA but its on another server as I freep/creep seperatley as to avoid like many idiots on here side switch,the creep I do have here doesn't leave grams as I log in2 it to chat with some creep friends from time to time.As for hatred I just have to lol,only thing I hate about the game is low lifes who think they're PRO players and logout in combat and switch to the winning side,maybe when ur b**ls drop and u grow up u may actually play the game properly instead of macro's and exploits.
    Just look how sad you are,40y+ old guy cant type a single sentence whit out swearing,all bs excuse that no one even asked you about not even to mention meaning of some...talking about b...ls and deaths in pvp like it real war,dam...i just hope your not some kinda ex solders who got repxx in some forest so now u have to be like this all the time :/

actually if u read global and replies here I think a lot of freeps think its serious.

some1 even posted a link to it in global so free *renown* 4 ekla well done.

laura even b4 this peeps very rarely left gv without a group u know this. nothings changed except creeps have a great chance to beat freeps now and so the qq ensued.
    its been a very long time since I saw a lot of freeps solo. im going back when we had the old map I think. those were the days eh?

gonna b the same again with the update history repeats itself.

if freeps were the stronger at mo don't u think they wud camp grams? oh wait that's already happened many many times...I rest my case.

this thread shud b renamed QQ on elder pvp

both sides do it but imo freeps cry the loudest

and if u think combat logging is solely creep? lols
    Last edited by Deniorona; Jun 21 2014 at 09:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZashWelshGuy View Post
    Col 1st that good BA is back on eldar now and 2nd how many times do i have to tell you to Stop Pretending your Me
    HAHA zash ya noob its still on snowy and still in brutals,i'll prolly be on it later if u fancy comin on snowy
    Arrostorm

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2322400000016ad29/01003/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Deniorona View Post
    and if u think combat logging is solely creep? lols
    Of course not... The same combat logging creeps log freep and combat log on freep too!

& I am not crying or QQing at the current state of the action in my opinion for group play it has never been more balanced... In recent weeks I have done some 6v6's and the battle lasted for over 20minutes without deaths, because each side was so evenly matched... The problem is when it comes to RvR and at the moment there are just an overwhelming number of creeps... Pre-U14 there was an overwhelming number of freeps... What can you do...
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it... Enjoy.

It's serious, very few people near our skills
    Yes Aftermath is back, we decide who lives and who dies

Quote Originally Posted by Boyke View Post
    Just look how sad you are,40y+ old guy cant type a single sentence whit out swearing,all bs excuse that no one even asked you about not even to mention meaning of some...talking about b...ls and deaths in pvp like it real war,dam...i just hope your not some kinda ex solders who got repxx in some forest so now u have to be like this all the time :/
    soz to crush ur hopes but yes I am an ex-squaddie and ### has that got to do with my gameplay?Best thing for u to do m8 is leave my personal life outta gamelife,now fk off and go find some cheats on the internet to help u escape the ghosts on pacman.
    Arrostorm

actually wasn't talking about u but peeps that mention combat logging in general seem to think its just creepside. same with macros. must just b creepside rite? WRONG

I admit, with freeps, there is a big tendency for us to be all too comfortable to sit at the one-shotters and not move. But wouldn't you?
    You clearly don't know my dumb-### head-of-the-charge defiler :P Back when it was Odo/Faildo raids camping grams I died many. many, many times pushing out and trying to do something - it's a game. If you die in the game nothing actually happens to you in real life - except in two circumstances: 1. Col goes into a rage-induced coma for about 5 seconds per death 2. Mreza gets a semi... and starts dreaming of milk

Freeps are not as underpowered as you think and as many like to bemoan. I've found group fights really balanced at the moment - I had a half hour 6v6 recently at lc3 - no deaths in 30 minutes, 2 healers in each group - that's pretty even. And to be quite frank, I don;t care if you have to group up to get out of GV - if that's the case then group up and get out of GV!

Deni you lie!!! You grouped up and got out of GV at about 11pm and started rolling over solos. I had to form a group to counter you lot and once we'd wiped you twice cos we were awesome and all tweaking on Goatz Milk (tm) like a bunch of crack addicts you sat at the top of the stairs in Lug holding hands and complimenting each other's hairy feet and pointy ears (as far as I can tell). Were some nice fights once I'd got a group together in all honesty. Although I think you definitely made more points than us. Just goes to show what can be acheived.

I know, like I said before that too many people are are too quick to sit on the porch and EZmode but don't just roll over and take it for Sauron's sake. Use the (not particularly) Secret Path and go from ost, or just do a bit of cliff diving off of it. get mobile, get on it and GET SOME

Brekka - no idea how you managed to post that very private message I sent you but I love you! You make me smile. x
    Goatz - Bringer of Milk, Lover of Mreza, Sniffer of Hairy Toes

Quote Originally Posted by Mirobelle View Post
    You clearly don't know my dumb-### head-of-the-charge defiler :P Back when it was Odo/Faildo raids camping grams I died many. many, many times pushing out and trying to do something - it's a game. If you die in the game nothing actually happens to you in real life - except in two circumstances: 1. Col goes into a rage-induced coma for about 5 seconds per death 2. Mreza gets a semi... and starts dreaming of milk

Freeps are not as underpowered as you think and as many like to bemoan. I've found group fights really balanced at the moment - I had a half hour 6v6 recently at lc3 - no deaths in 30 minutes, 2 healers in each group - that's pretty even. And to be quite frank, I don;t care if you have to group up to get out of GV - if that's the case then group up and get out of GV!
    The problem with freeps is... They run back to GV faster than I can turn around... I quite often when its a Tir <> GV fight will attempt to charge out at the creeps, but no sooner than we get half way to Tir, I am one of the only freeps standing there while the rest have turned and are half way back to GV... With that kind of mentality.. For the freeps who try... I say... Whats the point?

And I believe we were in the same 6v6's Goatz

Quote Originally Posted by Mirobelle View Post
    Deni you lie!!! You grouped up and got out of GV at about 11pm and started rolling over solos. I had to form a group to counter you lot and once we'd wiped you twice cos we were awesome and all tweaking on Goatz Milk (tm) like a bunch of crack addicts you sat at the top of the stairs in Lug holding hands and complimenting each other's hairy feet and pointy ears (as far as I can tell). Were some nice fights once I'd got a group together in all honesty. Although I think you definitely made more points than us. Just goes to show what can be acheived.
    ye I got invited to a really gud group and we pushed out. was fun.
    as 4 points I don't bother with pvp plug in on my freeps, didn't even know wot bonus we had, its just fun at the mo. im heals ofc so i don't have 2 hurt a sexy hair on ur head

<3 Goatz and Mreza

Still annoying that when you try to go out solo, there's 5 wargs in stealth waiting to jump on you at GV, with a WL/def hiding in the trees. But when it comes to group fights, moors is balanced. When it comes on 1v1, creeps have those OP pots that give them the advantage. And when we charge, people have this habbit of taking the one closest to them, instead of focussing on healers, and when we finally push, people run back to GV when they reach tir rock... ( when ungrouped ) Still don't like that I can barely run solo through moors on my LM nowadays :'(

Nah Nilo my rage induced days at deaths was over a long time ago m8,just a shame so many players now have this "I'M A PRO" attitude and have to try and ridicule genuine players at every opportunity.As for when I do lead raids I don't care who joins or if they are rank this or that or even have aud gear,thats the other prob nowadays half the idiots have forget they started somewhere.

I wish I got the screenie a couple of days ago when I approached tir and saw 1 of the so called "I'M A PRO" cappies running away from a spider pet,hilarious.
    Arrostorm

The problem with freeps is... They run back to GV faster than I can turn around...
    This is common problem for people who don't know how to use mouse, and must use keyboard to turn instead.

Quote Originally Posted by falzr View Post
    This is common problem for people who don't know how to use mouse, and must use keyboard to turn instead.
    The only pr0 way of turning, inspired by King Z himself.
    Uglyorcguy r14 Reaver - Reign of Terror

I seriously doubt that she meant the forced retreats, and that she is slow just coz she is slow. She is prolly talkin about senseless retreats of freeps for no apparent reason in unorganized gv-tir fights. Which kills me too sometimes. Though i think the reason why freeps retreat at times is coz of panic attacks. 1 freep that went in front sees the creeps making their stand and that freep starts running back. When the rest see this act, instinctively they start retreating. So even if you are a pro mouse user, when your logic says that you should stay and fight, it will take you a few seconds to realize that most left, and you will be deaded

Its so funny that video of eklah.... made my day
    i dont understand why u spent ur time to make that video? xD waste of time... better go fishing
    I missed the old days... Where are the old Days of proper pvp LVL 60... you didnt even play the game that time xD...

Dreamthief - Dreamburglar -Dreamx - Olympia
    The Mellowship

Lol - seems some freeps have no sense of humour

So I was standing at GV - as per - off to one side, not getting involved in the camp and not harming anyone. I get jumped by a warden determined to kill me for just existing. It was OK, he was a bit carp and he died, as did the NPC he enlisted to help him. Arasuil finished me off- not sure why but ho hum. The world is unfathomable.

So I ran the long way round to GV again and sneaked in behind this warden (named after a mythical northern tree by the by) and proceed to just stand behind him. He moves, so do I. I'm sure that most of the freeps there found it amusing.
    Well, Mr TreeMatey's friend (a certain combat logging guardian who's V initialed name escapes me ) sees me and gets a bit miffed. They both start attacking me for having a little laugh which turns into every ezmoding fool of a took jumping on me for free renown.

The many and varied amusing escapades of Goatz are becoming increasingly dangerous!

Goatz - Bringer of Milk, Lover of Mreza, Sniffer of Hairy Toes

Aw Goatz Rythm gave u some freep hobbit loving tho!

Quote Originally Posted by Pithrandir View Post
    I seriously doubt that she meant the forced retreats, and that she is slow just coz she is slow. She is prolly talkin about senseless retreats of freeps for no apparent reason in unorganized gv-tir fights. Which kills me too sometimes. Though i think the reason why freeps retreat at times is coz of panic attacks. 1 freep that went in front sees the creeps making their stand and that freep starts running back. When the rest see this act, instinctively they start retreating. So even if you are a pro mouse user, when your logic says that you should stay and fight, it will take you a few seconds to realize that most left, and you will be deaded
    I guess having a 360 view of the battlefield is still not enough for some people. Must be because you're too busy "clicking" skills I suppose.
    Can I suggest a new game for you, I promise you'll love it!

http://www.runescape.com
    Uglyorcguy r14 Reaver - Reign of Terror

Hazuz told me i shouldnt turn at all, he said "Just bind /bendover to your 1 and keep pressing it".. Worked for me!

Luv for Goaty, Deni, and you other pricks.. Are Faildo and Odo still active? Yo biatcheeezzz!
    Chieftain Mreza, Kokosovo mleko Chieftain (Rank 12 weaver)
    Brekka Crixus of Eldar, Potomci Numenora, Evernight (Ex Lazareva vojska)

Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

old but gold ekla cu soon!

image hosting 12mb
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/FNzskt1.jpg[/img]

Angalruk r14 BlackArrow-Eldar
    Angalmir r12 Runekeeper-Eldar

Page 138 of 150 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 148 ... LastLast