We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 134 of 150 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 144 ... LastLast
Results 3,326 to 3,350 of 3750
  1. #3326
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarmas_Eldar View Post
    I remember Dagorod the Hunter and Silendeath the Warg with much respect for his skill and attitude, as you do.

    The spirit currently occupying the vessel known as Elninior the Loremaster does not play with the same sense of perspective. Camping Grams, zerging Grothum and running with pocket Captains feel like the actions of someone enjoying their industructability before U13, rather than someone sympathising with the horrible place creeps are in right now.

    I take the view that anyone playing Freep at the moment should be embarrassed. Thankfully U13 looks like it restores some semblance of balance. It might well be too late for this server though, given the number who have left.
    I appreciate your thoughts for my hunter and my warg...but i cant undersatnd how your opinion about my LM is totaly different! I mean, its the same person playing all these years and i have change nothing in my playstyle!

    Camping Gramms--> When no action anywhere in EM (all keeps blue etc), there is no many options. If ppl say that some creeps are at gramms, i ll go and check....depends how many creeps, their rnk and their intentions (stay and watch or charge occasionaly), i ll stay or not. I dont think staying 20-30mins at gramms or anywhere is camping + i dont think any rnk5+ creep should complain about camping, coz they can use maps! Gramms is also one more spot in EM, not the ideal for battles but still when nothing happens anywhere else, some good fights take place. Many times, i go gramms and i see around 10 creeps and 10 freeps just standing there, doing nothing. So, i decide to leave gramms and give creeps time, space and the opportunity for a fight somewhere else. I go with a grp of 3-4 ppl to take a keep (hoping that those 10 creeps might come, even if they wipe us), going for op or just kill some goblins at Groth. Usually, nothing of these actions attract any creeps and so i return to gramms, just to see that everybody is still there, doing nothing!

    Zerg Grothum (?)--> Seriously, i cant understand this...zerg in Grothum??? As i said, i only go to Groth to kill some goblins, when i want time to pass coz no action. I dont do quests in EM (exept Tyrrants, OP and Gorgoris), so i really dont have a reason to go there. When im with my kinnies (which they do quests), sometimes i dont even follow them at Groth...but when they go and they wiped by some creeps, then i ll go and help them to do their quests. And thats it!

    Pocket Cappy--> It happens my kin to have a cappy leader. It also happens that this cappy is a friend IRL and tho we live 700klm away, i have been in his house, he has been in mine and we had vacations together the last 3y! I know his parents, his wife and his dog! We speak every day in ventr and 7y now in lotro, we had funny moments and many argues also! I think you all agree that playing with a frd (specially with rl frd) is much better than playing alone (and im not talking about feeling safe etc...its just more fun). Some others in my kin/ettengrp are also RL friends, like Marinaros, which i know him more than 20y, went school together and live 2 blocks away! Hey, do you remember Chocobo?? He was Silendeath's partner back then...rl frd too...travelled 800klm just to watch him playing drums on a concert (he sucks btw ). Come on, seriously, is this so bad when you play with your friends??

    For once again, it proves that the situation which DEVS create, confuse ppl and their judgement.
    If been in a grp with friends or camping gramms/gy 30' makes some1 lame or bad person...what can i say?
    You try to focus on a tree and convice yourselfs that the tree is rotten...WHILE THE WHOLE FOREST IS ON FIRE!!!!
    Stop doing that ppl....stop blame freeps or creeps for hilarious reasons!
    Imho, the only 2 reasons to blame a person nowdays is logout and macro...

  2. #3327
    Quote Originally Posted by BrekkaSrbenda View Post
    So 4 vs 1 = you almost killed all 4. But few weeks ago when we argued about you being constantly in a group is bad, you said its okay. Hope you realise now why it wasnt and why it still isnt.
    Do you even read what you are typing dude??? Makes no sense....

  3. #3328
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagorod View Post
    Camping Gramms--> When no action anywhere in EM (all keeps blue etc), there is no many options. If ppl say that some creeps are at gramms, i ll go and check....depends how many creeps, their rnk and their intentions (stay and watch or charge occasionaly), i ll stay or not. I dont think staying 20-30mins at gramms or anywhere is camping + i dont think any rnk5+ creep should complain about camping, coz they can use maps! Gramms is also one more spot in EM, not the ideal for battles but still when nothing happens anywhere else, some good fights take place. Many times, i go gramms and i see around 10 creeps and 10 freeps just standing there, doing nothing. So, i decide to leave gramms and give creeps time, space and the opportunity for a fight somewhere else. I go with a grp of 3-4 ppl to take a keep (hoping that those 10 creeps might come, even if they wipe us), going for op or just kill some goblins at Groth. Usually, nothing of these actions attract any creeps and so i return to gramms, just to see that everybody is still there, doing nothing!
    Sure you don't have many options as to the location of the fight but you do control the fact that you and most of your kin group to camp solo creeps. Constantly. This makes the fight totally one sided since most of the times creeps don't have numbers to fight back. (Btw I'm not saying only Spartans do this I know basically every pvp kin that's active in the moors does too.) I'm sure everyone can agree that this doesn't make for fun pvp, it's just ez mode farming. Like your keeps farming groups!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dagorod View Post
    Pocket Cappy--> It happens my kin to have a cappy leader. It also happens that this cappy is a friend IRL and tho we live 700klm away, i have been in his house, he has been in mine and we had vacations together the last 3y! I know his parents, his wife and his dog! We speak every day in ventr and 7y now in lotro, we had funny moments and many argues also! I think you all agree that playing with a frd (specially with rl frd) is much better than playing alone (and im not talking about feeling safe etc...its just more fun). Some others in my kin/ettengrp are also RL friends, like Marinaros, which i know him more than 20y, went school together and live 2 blocks away! Hey, do you remember Chocobo?? He was Silendeath's partner back then...rl frd too...travelled 800klm just to watch him playing drums on a concert (he sucks btw ). Come on, seriously, is this so bad when you play with your
    Nothing stopping you from talking in vent and kin chat, it's the same as grouping in terms of communication except you are not being a lamea55. Or the cappy could l2p in blue or red then no one would have a problem you know...instead of being in the ez mode spec all the time.
    Uglyorcguy r14 Reaver - Reign of Terror

  4. #3329
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagorod View Post
    Come on, seriously, is this so bad when you play with your friends??
    Of course not. I used to get this when I roamed around with Mellowship. We're just kinmates and friends rolling round the map. To our unfortunate victims we're a lame gank squad.

    So when you and your kin rolled through Grothum a week or so ago, roflstomping my rank 2 Spider on the way without even breaking stride, you were just hanging out and doing quests. To me you were a complete PITA who caused me to have to run all the way there again because I don't have any maps yet (do you know how long it takes to get Isendeep maps?! do you know how long it takes to run to Grothum from Grams?!).

    I do understand that your kin are good people. It's great to see an old kin still thriving and playing together. Your intentions might be good, but the effect on a horribly under-powered and under-manned creep side is devastating.

    Why don't you all make creeps? You'd still get the fun of playing together, you'd be very welcome on creep side and you'd be helping the balance rather than making it worse.
    [CENTER]Tarmas Elf Champion R13 | Tarmeg Elf Guardian R6 | Tarmil 95 Elf Warden | Tarmun Elf Hunter R6 | Tarmot Elf Minstrel R6 | Tarmyr Elf Loremaster R6
    Strawn Reaver R6 | Strawz Warg R6 | Strawk Blackarrow R6 | Strawx Warleader R6 | Strawb Defiler R6 | Strawt Weaver R6[/CENTER]

  5. #3330
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    521
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagorod View Post
    I appreciate your thoughts for my hunter and my warg...but i cant undersatnd how your opinion about my LM is totaly different! I mean, its the same person playing all these years and i have change nothing in my playstyle!

    Camping Gramms--> When no action anywhere in EM (all keeps blue etc), there is no many options. If ppl say that some creeps are at gramms, i ll go and check....depends how many creeps, their rnk and their intentions (stay and watch or charge occasionaly), i ll stay or not. I dont think staying 20-30mins at gramms or anywhere is camping + i dont think any rnk5+ creep should complain about camping, coz they can use maps! Gramms is also one more spot in EM, not the ideal for battles but still when nothing happens anywhere else, some good fights take place. Many times, i go gramms and i see around 10 creeps and 10 freeps just standing there, doing nothing. So, i decide to leave gramms and give creeps time, space and the opportunity for a fight somewhere else. I go with a grp of 3-4 ppl to take a keep (hoping that those 10 creeps might come, even if they wipe us), going for op or just kill some goblins at Groth. Usually, nothing of these actions attract any creeps and so i return to gramms, just to see that everybody is still there, doing nothing!

    Zerg Grothum (?)--> Seriously, i cant understand this...zerg in Grothum??? As i said, i only go to Groth to kill some goblins, when i want time to pass coz no action. I dont do quests in EM (exept Tyrrants, OP and Gorgoris), so i really dont have a reason to go there. When im with my kinnies (which they do quests), sometimes i dont even follow them at Groth...but when they go and they wiped by some creeps, then i ll go and help them to do their quests. And thats it!

    Pocket Cappy--> It happens my kin to have a cappy leader. It also happens that this cappy is a friend IRL and tho we live 700klm away, i have been in his house, he has been in mine and we had vacations together the last 3y! I know his parents, his wife and his dog! We speak every day in ventr and 7y now in lotro, we had funny moments and many argues also! I think you all agree that playing with a frd (specially with rl frd) is much better than playing alone (and im not talking about feeling safe etc...its just more fun). Some others in my kin/ettengrp are also RL friends, like Marinaros, which i know him more than 20y, went school together and live 2 blocks away! Hey, do you remember Chocobo?? He was Silendeath's partner back then...rl frd too...travelled 800klm just to watch him playing drums on a concert (he sucks btw ). Come on, seriously, is this so bad when you play with your friends??

    For once again, it proves that the situation which DEVS create, confuse ppl and their judgement.
    If been in a grp with friends or camping gramms/gy 30' makes some1 lame or bad person...what can i say?
    You try to focus on a tree and convice yourselfs that the tree is rotten...WHILE THE WHOLE FOREST IS ON FIRE!!!!
    Stop doing that ppl....stop blame freeps or creeps for hilarious reasons!
    Imho, the only 2 reasons to blame a person nowdays is logout and macro...
    Who is this choco u speak of?
    Chains of insanity - Doom of GY Reborn - FOTM - WotGE - Fancy Lads
    Retired from LOTRO


  6. #3331
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    521
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarmas_Eldar View Post
    Of course not. I used to get this when I roamed around with Mellowship. We're just kinmates and friends rolling round the map. To our unfortunate victims we're a lame gank squad.

    So when you and your kin rolled through Grothum a week or so ago, roflstomping my rank 2 Spider on the way without even breaking stride, you were just hanging out and doing quests. To me you were a complete PITA who caused me to have to run all the way there again because I don't have any maps yet (do you know how long it takes to get Isendeep maps?! do you know how long it takes to run to Grothum from Grams?!).

    I do understand that your kin are good people. It's great to see an old kin still thriving and playing together. Your intentions might be good, but the effect on a horribly under-powered and under-manned creep side is devastating.

    Why don't you all make creeps? You'd still get the fun of playing together, you'd be very welcome on creep side and you'd be helping the balance rather than making it worse.
    tbh I dont remember seeing u much on creepside when freeps were horribly OP. and Im talking old days like MoM.
    Chains of insanity - Doom of GY Reborn - FOTM - WotGE - Fancy Lads
    Retired from LOTRO


  7. #3332
    Quote Originally Posted by DiorEluchil View Post
    tbh I dont remember seeing u much on creepside when freeps were horribly OP. and Im talking old days like MoM.
    You didn't. I either played freep or I didn't play at all. My creeps are new since HD except for Reaver, which was dormant for years at R4.

    I've definitely played Champ at times when freeps in general and/or my class were very strong. I've played at times when I was little more than a Warg-snack. Sometimes you're the bug, sometimes you're the windshield, as an old kin leader of mine used to say. I've been both.

    But I don't think there's ever been as great a disparity between the sides as there is now. My defiler died to 2 freeps who had pulled the whole of LC. They killed me, the Tyrant, another creep who wandered in and all the minor NPCs without ever looking at risk. I've made a personal choice not to play freep while it's like this. It's more interesting to rank creeps, even if I do so mostly by running around handing in donated quest items to get maps.

    I also don't like the atmosphere or attitude I see on freepside right now. The ignorant, gloating sense of entitlement and self-righteousness makes me feel nauseous.

    Spartans and Dagorod can play as they wish of course and I know them to be a good kin. But no matter what his credentials, Dago isn't going to get much in the way of understanding from creeps while he runs around the map virtually untouchable with his mates, obliterating all in their path.
    [CENTER]Tarmas Elf Champion R13 | Tarmeg Elf Guardian R6 | Tarmil 95 Elf Warden | Tarmun Elf Hunter R6 | Tarmot Elf Minstrel R6 | Tarmyr Elf Loremaster R6
    Strawn Reaver R6 | Strawz Warg R6 | Strawk Blackarrow R6 | Strawx Warleader R6 | Strawb Defiler R6 | Strawt Weaver R6[/CENTER]

  8. #3333
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    521
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarmas_Eldar View Post
    You didn't. I either played freep or I didn't play at all. My creeps are new since HD except for Reaver, which was dormant for years at R4.

    I've definitely played Champ at times when freeps in general and/or my class were very strong. I've played at times when I was little more than a Warg-snack. Sometimes you're the bug, sometimes you're the windshield, as an old kin leader of mine used to say. I've been both.

    But I don't think there's ever been as great a disparity between the sides as there is now. My defiler died to 2 freeps who had pulled the whole of LC. They killed me, the Tyrant, another creep who wandered in and all the minor NPCs without ever looking at risk. I've made a personal choice not to play freep while it's like this. It's more interesting to rank creeps, even if I do so mostly by running around handing in donated quest items to get maps.

    I also don't like the atmosphere or attitude I see on freepside right now. The ignorant, gloating sense of entitlement and self-righteousness makes me feel nauseous.

    Spartans and Dagorod can play as they wish of course and I know them to be a good kin. But no matter what his credentials, Dago isn't going to get much in the way of understanding from creeps while he runs around the map virtually untouchable with his mates, obliterating all in their path.
    Preaching to the choir man. Anyone who knows me knows my stance on these matters.

    Btw. Do u still have your SoA sword collection? If u do can u screenie it? I need some nostalgia haha
    Chains of insanity - Doom of GY Reborn - FOTM - WotGE - Fancy Lads
    Retired from LOTRO


  9. #3334
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarmas_Eldar View Post
    Why don't you all make creeps? You'd still get the fun of playing together, you'd be very welcome on creep side and you'd be helping the balance rather than making it worse.
    I might have to explain some things which most people dont know about my kin.
    My kin, as most kins, has some rules. It was 4y ago, when we faced a major problem with members playing pvp, as there were many missunderstandings whenever a Spartan kill a Spartan.
    At that point, the leader back then set a rule for every member who wanted to stay/join our kin---> No Spartan is allowed to play creep side!
    Its defently a hard rule for many ppl who like pvp and like to join both sides, but noone force any1 to stay or join our kin...free will!
    Btw, SpartanS is not a pvp kin, as many might think. We r 100% pve kin, doing raids 5days/week, using calendar participation and a fair dkp system. When pve has nothing more to give us (like now) and ppl get bored to repeat same raids for 3463457 time, then we try to find something that it ll make us keep playing this game and it seems the only option is to pvp a bit. Im sure that during a year, you wont see SpartanS grps so often...maybe some soloers but not grps or raids. Its the last 3 months we started coming EM...at first, we were 3-4 ppl, after a while more join (even ppl who never before pvp), at some point we have a max 17 ppl in a grp and now that u13 is close and ppl start preparing (mark farming mostly), you ll see 5-6 ppl.

    Im pretty much sure that after u13 you wont see many SpartanS pvp....at least for some months...depends from pve content.

  10. #3335
    Quote Originally Posted by DiorEluchil View Post
    Who is this choco u speak of?
    http://youtu.be/rzUQ7dlR840

    check lyrics

  11. #3336
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    521
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagorod View Post
    Seems like a pr0 guy to me
    Chains of insanity - Doom of GY Reborn - FOTM - WotGE - Fancy Lads
    Retired from LOTRO


  12. #3337
    Shame to see that some freeps, even now that they are so OP, they keep doing the lamest act of all (aka clubbing)

    It was last night (really late) when i was just outside gramms...i noticed that some1 was dieing but it wasnt normal to see the same person dies 3 times in 1min from the same guy!
    So, i start searching and i found these clubbers just 20m northwest from gramms entrance! It was an LM r2 clubbing a reaver r0...reaver keep going, doing nothing at all and LM just killed him again and again!
    I send pm to that LM, he didnt reply and he logout after 1min...then i logged Silen but reaver was off too!
    Unfortunatly, i didnt take screenshots, but i know names and the exact time, if a gm wants to investigate this incident.

    SHAME ON YOU! SHAME TO ALL CHEATERS!!!

  13. #3338
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagorod View Post
    Shame to see that some freeps, even now that they are so OP, they keep doing the lamest act of all (aka clubbing)

    It was last night (really late) when i was just outside gramms...i noticed that some1 was dieing but it wasnt normal to see the same person dies 3 times in 1min from the same guy!
    So, i start searching and i found these clubbers just 20m northwest from gramms entrance! It was an LM r2 clubbing a reaver r0...reaver keep going, doing nothing at all and LM just killed him again and again!
    I send pm to that LM, he didnt reply and he logout after 1min...then i logged Silen but reaver was off too!
    Unfortunatly, i didnt take screenshots, but i know names and the exact time, if a gm wants to investigate this incident.

    SHAME ON YOU! SHAME TO ALL CHEATERS!!!
    I really hope you reported this. Writing about it on the forums will not make the GMs take any action.

    We dont need these players in this game.
    Simsim of Evernight

  14. #3339
    Im back! Be afraid.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/202240100000e20a8/signature.png]Tonokki[/charsig]

    TONOKKI SUCKS

  15. #3340
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagorod View Post
    Do you even read what you are typing dude??? Makes no sense....
    Ofc it makes sense, if you want to understand it. Point is - YOU DONT NEED TO BE IN A GROUP WHEN YOU CAN KILL 4 CREEPS WITHOUT ANY HELP. /caps
    I said that before, i will say it again.
    And as i can see from your posts, some of you stopped raid-group zerging ppl at grams, which is nice, but little bit too late (?).


    Quote Originally Posted by Dagorod View Post
    Shame to see that some freeps, even now that they are so OP, they keep doing the lamest act of all (aka clubbing)

    It was last night (really late) when i was just outside gramms...i noticed that some1 was dieing but it wasnt normal to see the same person dies 3 times in 1min from the same guy!
    So, i start searching and i found these clubbers just 20m northwest from gramms entrance! It was an LM r2 clubbing a reaver r0...reaver keep going, doing nothing at all and LM just killed him again and again!
    I send pm to that LM, he didnt reply and he logout after 1min...then i logged Silen but reaver was off too!
    Unfortunatly, i didnt take screenshots, but i know names and the exact time, if a gm wants to investigate this incident.

    SHAME ON YOU! SHAME TO ALL CHEATERS!!!
    NAME AND SHAME THEM RIGHT HERE!
    If the admins-devs even consider to take some actions against them its - /tell Clubber Please stop that or we are gonna do something to your character.
    Then they stop. But still keeping the rank and comms and audacity blah blah.
    Only way to stop them is - to remember their name.

    I know i have double standards for this question, some of you know why, some dont, but its still awful and shameful thing to do, and we need to fight it like a true gaming society - show them they are not welcome! Or Eldar is gonna become like one of those servers none even knows their names cause their pvp is 3 clubbers feeding each other, or something...



    On vacation from LOTRO,

    /signature
    Chieftain Mreza, Kokosovo mleko Chieftain (Rank 12 weaver)
    Brekka Crixus of Eldar, Potomci Numenora, Evernight (Ex Lazareva vojska)

    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

  16. #3341
    Quote Originally Posted by BrekkaSrbenda View Post
    Ofc it makes sense, if you want to understand it. Point is - YOU DONT NEED TO BE IN A GROUP WHEN YOU CAN KILL 4 CREEPS WITHOUT ANY HELP. /caps
    I said that before, i will say it again.
    And as i can see from your posts, some of you stopped raid-group zerging ppl at grams, which is nice, but little bit too late (?).




    NAME AND SHAME THEM RIGHT HERE!
    If the admins-devs even consider to take some actions against them its - /tell Clubber Please stop that or we are gonna do something to your character.
    Then they stop. But still keeping the rank and comms and audacity blah blah.
    Only way to stop them is - to remember their name.

    I know i have double standards for this question, some of you know why, some dont, but its still awful and shameful thing to do, and we need to fight it like a true gaming society - show them they are not welcome! Or Eldar is gonna become like one of those servers none even knows their names cause their pvp is 3 clubbers feeding each other, or something...



    On vacation from LOTRO,

    /signature
    I understand your point but i hope you can understand also that there is actually no "need" for me to be in a raid and feel safe as you might think. I dont have any problem to die, it doesnt cost me any coins you know, neither it says game over.
    But i do have the need to be with my friends and have fun doing stuff with em, pve mostly and pvp lately...
    We cant be in EM as soloers, pretending we dont know eachother, can we?


    Not sure if i can say names here, as i may get banned.....i dont have screenshots but as i said i do know names, i can describe what i saw and tell the exact location and time!
    We dont like rank farmers and we try to keep them off Eldar but the point is, those who actually can do something about it, do they even care???
    Maybe Sapience can help us on that...

  17. #3342
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagorod View Post
    Not sure if i can say names here, as i may get banned.....i dont have screenshots but as i said i do know names, i can describe what i saw and tell the exact location and time!
    We dont like rank farmers and we try to keep them off Eldar but the point is, those who actually can do something about it, do they even care???
    Maybe Sapience can help us on that...
    I think i wrote before and even posted a picture of Galburga clubbing at grams. They made this forums so we can comment others playstyle, whole game, comunity, everything what is going on - then im commenting on that guys rank farming. ANd havent seen him since (even tho i didnt played, maybe few times only after that).
    Chieftain Mreza, Kokosovo mleko Chieftain (Rank 12 weaver)
    Brekka Crixus of Eldar, Potomci Numenora, Evernight (Ex Lazareva vojska)

    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

  18. #3343
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    121
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterTonokki View Post
    Im back! Be afraid.
    Only if you brought Pullac with you ...
    I don't always eat cake, but when I do, it's delicious.

  19. #3344
    So, u13 is here...
    Doing some pve on my hunter last night, i noticed that my dmg is 1/3 less than it used to be (droped down to 49k PM from 56k) and the dmg i receive is almost double! We did some skrm and i saw many ppl die whenever they try to pull adds (only tank and cappy could pull without dieing). But that is the right thing tbh...tank should tank, not a hunter/lm or champ (neither cappy imho).
    I really enjoy the fact that we actually started to follow strategies again and we quit the Leroy tactic!

    Havent test anything on pvp yet, but im sure balance is kind of restored...i guess we ll find out soon!

    Whats news from creep side?

  20. #3345
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagorod View Post
    So, u13 is here...
    Doing some pve on my hunter last night, i noticed that my dmg is 1/3 less than it used to be (droped down to 49k PM from 56k) and the dmg i receive is almost double! We did some skrm and i saw many ppl die whenever they try to pull adds (only tank and cappy could pull without dieing). But that is the right thing tbh...tank should tank, not a hunter/lm or champ (neither cappy imho).
    I really enjoy the fact that we actually started to follow strategies again and we quit the Leroy tactic!

    Havent test anything on pvp yet, but im sure balance is kind of restored...i guess we ll find out soon!

    Whats news from creep side?
    I really hope freep side will start healing each other soon and playing in right stances, cause if they continue with their old playstyle its just gonna be too easy and i dont enjoy that either.
    IMO last nights action was stupid - doting 1 freep with all my dots and debuffs and no one healing it, they just fall in 10 seconds_____
    On the other hand, didnt got 1 hit more than 2k. Why? Not sure, but gear up, suit up, and please prove me wrong.

    My suggestion is - Minstrels - forget your warspeech, hug your friends, cappies and play to its potential. You cant scr*w around mashing buttons anymore, thats my job now.
    Runekeepers start healing yourself and ppl around you, where did your fairy bubbles go ffs?!
    Burglars were not in the moors last night.
    Captains - bubbles? Last stand? Where did all that go?
    Noticed only one high ranked warden yesterday, his dps was not bad, but far from being able to kill me before i kill him. And i think he was shield traited.
    Champs - are same as before, even weaker it seems.
    Guardians - Not sure yet.
    LMs - debuffing - good job!

    Conclusion - not much creeps died, but i got alot of points with 100% bonus, so it didnt felt like it should.

    As for PvE side, i might even start playing my freep PvE again after 1 year vacation.
    Chieftain Mreza, Kokosovo mleko Chieftain (Rank 12 weaver)
    Brekka Crixus of Eldar, Potomci Numenora, Evernight (Ex Lazareva vojska)

    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

  21. #3346
    Quote Originally Posted by BrekkaSrbenda View Post
    I really hope freep side will start healing each other soon and playing in right stances, cause if they continue with their old playstyle its just gonna be too easy and i dont enjoy that either.
    IMO last nights action was stupid - doting 1 freep with all my dots and debuffs and no one healing it, they just fall in 10 seconds_____
    On the other hand, didnt got 1 hit more than 2k. Why? Not sure, but gear up, suit up, and please prove me wrong.

    My suggestion is - Minstrels - forget your warspeech, hug your friends, cappies and play to its potential. You cant scr*w around mashing buttons anymore, thats my job now.
    Runekeepers start healing yourself and ppl around you, where did your fairy bubbles go ffs?!
    Burglars were not in the moors last night.
    Captains - bubbles? Last stand? Where did all that go?
    Noticed only one high ranked warden yesterday, his dps was not bad, but far from being able to kill me before i kill him. And i think he was shield traited.
    Champs - are same as before, even weaker it seems.
    Guardians - Not sure yet.
    LMs - debuffing - good job!

    Conclusion - not much creeps died, but i got alot of points with 100% bonus, so it didnt felt like it should.

    As for PvE side, i might even start playing my freep PvE again after 1 year vacation.
    I guess ppl need some time to get used with changes....ofc many have to change playstyle and adapt to the current situation!
    Aye its about time each class do what they have to do...at least when they are in a grp...which is probably most suggested nowdays!
    Saying not many creeps died, means balance is good atm?? If so, that good news!

    Beside tips for freeps, any news from creep side??
    Spider still has no big inst dmg hits, but did they improve your dots?
    Any changes in any creep class worth to tell? I heard that reavers and defs are now a bit OP....

  22. #3347
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagorod View Post
    I guess ppl need some time to get used with changes....ofc many have to change playstyle and adapt to the current situation!
    Aye its about time each class do what they have to do...at least when they are in a grp...which is probably most suggested nowdays!
    Saying not many creeps died, means balance is good atm?? If so, that good news!

    Beside tips for freeps, any news from creep side??
    Spider still has no big inst dmg hits, but did they improve your dots?
    Any changes in any creep class worth to tell? I heard that reavers and defs are now a bit OP....
    Action for past few days doesnt look very balanced to me. I hope some ppl are right when they say - its gonna be even when freeps gets FA's and some other cool stuff, but it doesnt look like that from my perspective.

    My spider seems stronger than ever. Soloed drake today, never tried that cause i knew my dps is not that high that im not gonna get borred, but 20mins and it was down, without using any food, pots, buffs or help.

    Freep dps seems little low... And my dots are crazy. Doting for 3-4k devastate tic is too much. For me. But i think that was scaled freep without audacity and light armoured. But still was very high even on Elesphir last night, where i blowed my burrow to heal myself and he just died from my dot and reavers blade toss at the end.

    Not sure what to think, waiting for some free time to activate ESO and go back there, untill you guys gear up.
    Chieftain Mreza, Kokosovo mleko Chieftain (Rank 12 weaver)
    Brekka Crixus of Eldar, Potomci Numenora, Evernight (Ex Lazareva vojska)

    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

  23. #3348
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    521
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagorod View Post
    I guess ppl need some time to get used with changes....ofc many have to change playstyle and adapt to the current situation!
    Aye its about time each class do what they have to do...at least when they are in a grp...which is probably most suggested nowdays!
    Saying not many creeps died, means balance is good atm?? If so, that good news!

    Beside tips for freeps, any news from creep side??
    Spider still has no big inst dmg hits, but did they improve your dots?
    Any changes in any creep class worth to tell? I heard that reavers and defs are now a bit OP....
    Serbs has always been a bunch of whiny ppl...
    Chains of insanity - Doom of GY Reborn - FOTM - WotGE - Fancy Lads
    Retired from LOTRO


  24. #3349
    Quote Originally Posted by DiorEluchil View Post
    Serbs has always been a bunch of whiny ppl...
    One guy said that too.. but noone saw him since.
    Chieftain Mreza, Kokosovo mleko Chieftain (Rank 12 weaver)
    Brekka Crixus of Eldar, Potomci Numenora, Evernight (Ex Lazareva vojska)

    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

  25. #3350
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    205
    did some small sparring yesterday on defiler to see how "OP" it rly has become and I fear Turbine has done it again...^^

    Minnie + cappy couldnt rly get me down and were having a hard time vs me solo, maybe because they arent max gear yet, maybe because its imba again, I take only time will tell.

    The shorter/no inductions on defiler were definitely a nice improvement, but that, combined with the improved heals (and other stuff) might have been a bit too much

    Was so sad to see that lm still had the long inductions.... :/

    Hopefully this will lead that freeps stop acting like solo wrecking balls for once and that they actually start to think and work as a group.







 

 
Page 134 of 150 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 144 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload