We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 132 of 150 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 142 ... LastLast
Results 3,276 to 3,300 of 3750
  1. #3276
    Quote Originally Posted by BrekkaSrbenda View Post
    /facepalm

    Is this your old school rage? Cause we had one like that too. And he left server. *lucky us*
    Some people follow a stream. Other crosses the stream. Gjess you are the kind of Guy that follows the stream..

    Get in line dude of throwing trash at others

    No Wonder 20+ people left creep side on Eldar!

    And as you seem so concerned about me, am doping well on RP-laurelin. (PS, RP servers normally attracts a more mature playerbase, so guess i finally found my way back to the Old boys and girls, Leaving kids like you here to rot!)

    Big kiss to ugly as well. Still feeling good about yourself and proud over your ability to flame and qq on these forums i see

    I left and you found someone Else to qq at. Dont Get enough love at home? Seemd not, your so angry all the time
    Last edited by Erlo; Mar 29 2014 at 08:04 PM.
    [url=http://postimage.org/][img]http://s29.postimg.org/jhgasj377/image.jpg[/img][/url]

  2. #3277
    I actually dont have anything against you Erlo, dont get me wrong up there, i just didnt liked your forum bit*hing sometimes. But i guess ppl can say same about me too.
    Glad to see someone still enjoys lotro, not the players and their company only.
    Chieftain Mreza, Kokosovo mleko Chieftain (Rank 12 weaver)
    Brekka Crixus of Eldar, Potomci Numenora, Evernight (Ex Lazareva vojska)

    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

  3. #3278
    Quote Originally Posted by BrekkaSrbenda View Post
    I actually dont have anything against you Erlo, dont get me wrong up there, i just didnt liked your forum bit*hing sometimes. But i guess ppl can say same about me too.
    Glad to see someone still enjoys lotro, not the players and their company only.
    Well you have a fun way of lettting people know then....
    [url=http://postimage.org/][img]http://s29.postimg.org/jhgasj377/image.jpg[/img][/url]

  4. #3279
    7 years of Lotro...many thanks to my ex kinnies/tribesmen for many great moments.Alas,it is time to move on.The memories of what it has been will live in another world.
    Nolin/Seleucus/Andriana/Vromovazelix
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZG1aDo20zQ
    Farewell.

  5. #3280
    Quote Originally Posted by Erlo View Post
    Big kiss to ugly as well. Still feeling good about yourself and proud over your ability to flame and qq on these forums i see
    It's good to see you back trying to troll these forums. If you ever want to come back to Eldar, I'll be here waiting to greet you with open arm-- Oh no wait I'm happy you're gone, what am I on about!
    Please don't come back we don't need another useless raid baby.
    Hugs and kisses xxxx
    Uglyorcguy r14 Reaver - Reign of Terror

  6. #3281
    Quote Originally Posted by Uglyorcguy View Post
    It's good to see you back trying to troll these forums. If you ever want to come back to Eldar, I'll be here waiting to greet you with open arm-- Oh no wait I'm happy you're gone, what am I on about!
    Please don't come back we don't need another useless raid baby.
    Hugs and kisses xxxx
    No i wouldnt want to come back and steal your throne of trolling! You handle it so well all by yourself.

    Sad that the once you think you rule over left you all alone here. Moved to other servers and never said goodbye or waisted an other breath or Word on you.

    Better run after them to snowy my young padawan, or just keep trolling the fresh once...

    You remind me of the bad Guy in kungfu panda 1! All skilled and great. Im just the fat panda that fell over you and broke your nails. Enough to make you cry here for months.....

    PS. I play daily on Eldar ds.
    Last edited by Erlo; Mar 30 2014 at 08:22 PM.
    [url=http://postimage.org/][img]http://s29.postimg.org/jhgasj377/image.jpg[/img][/url]

  7. #3282
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    9
    Great game last night around Tir (6 man pvp group)!
    At least someone here knows how to play this game and have fun.

    ty guys!


    Alphazero - Diktator
    [img]http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/202240100001c90ad/signature.png[/img]

  8. #3283
    Quote Originally Posted by Erlo View Post
    No i wouldnt want to come back and steal your throne of trolling! You handle it so well all by yourself.

    Sad that the once you think you rule over left you all alone here. Moved to other servers and never said goodbye or waisted an other breath or Word on you.

    Better run after them to snowy my young padawan, or just keep trolling the fresh once...

    You remind me of the bad Guy in kungfu panda 1! All skilled and great. Im just the fat panda that fell over you and broke your nails. Enough to make you cry here for months.....

    PS. I play daily on Eldar ds.
    To be honest even if you came back you wouldn't steal the throne of trolling. Cause you suck at it
    Who dafuq did I rule over???? Please tell me! And what are you talking about when you say people never said goodbye or wasted breath or words on me when they transfered?? You really don't make sense...
    As for playing on snowy I already do so thanks for the advice but you're a bit late. And LOL at you trying to call me your young Padawan. I doubt you could teach me anything. But maybe I can teach you how to troll better and how to play your class even though my champ is only lvl 37 ^^
    Trying to understand how that Kung fu panda comparison is relevant at all to this. It wasn't me that cried for months. It was you remember??? If you don't have a look at your previous posts in this thread and maybe the memory will come back to you.
    Oh and I'm flattered that you think I'm all skilled and great though, thanks man it means a lot coming from a freep as skilled as you lololol
    Uglyorcguy r14 Reaver - Reign of Terror

  9. #3284
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    120
    Odo posted some ESO gameplay footage on Youtube. Looks like great fun.
    I don't always eat cake, but when I do, it's delicious.

  10. #3285
    Quote Originally Posted by Uglyorcguy View Post
    To be honest even if you came back you wouldn't steal the throne of trolling. Cause you suck at it
    Who dafuq did I rule over???? Please tell me! And what are you talking about when you say people never said goodbye or wasted breath or words on me when they transfered?? You really don't make sense...
    As for playing on snowy I already do so thanks for the advice but you're a bit late. And LOL at you trying to call me your young Padawan. I doubt you could teach me anything. But maybe I can teach you how to troll better and how to play your class even though my champ is only lvl 37 ^^
    Trying to understand how that Kung fu panda comparison is relevant at all to this. It wasn't me that cried for months. It was you remember??? If you don't have a look at your previous posts in this thread and maybe the memory will come back to you.
    Oh and I'm flattered that you think I'm all skilled and great though, thanks man it means a lot coming from a freep as skilled as you lololol
    So you lingered after the others to snowy

    ..you are just like the little fat kid that bullies others believing it to be the Way that Will Allow you to be with cool kids in the Class

    Spit out your lollipop and articulate when you speak next time!
    Im tired of you now... I honestly think you get to little Love in your life. Seeing all you can say is said with anger and hate.

    Let me know if you need a hug. I promise i wont Tell anyone!!!
    [url=http://postimage.org/][img]http://s29.postimg.org/jhgasj377/image.jpg[/img][/url]

  11. #3286
    Quote Originally Posted by Erlo View Post
    So you lingered after the others to snowy

    ..you are just like the little fat kid that bullies others believing it to be the Way that Will Allow you to be with cool kids in the Class

    Spit out your lollipop and articulate when you speak next time!
    Im tired of you now... I honestly think you get to little Love in your life. Seeing all you can say is said with anger and hate.

    Let me know if you need a hug. I promise i wont Tell anyone!!!
    I was on snowy since ror just fyi.
    And yea that's exactly right you got me down to a T...
    Also, I wish I could compare you to someone but there just isn't anyone as ######## as you. I rate Forrest Gump has a higher iq than you since everything u say is complete bullsh1t. Forrest might even be able to give u some tutoring if u ask nicely.
    Uglyorcguy r14 Reaver - Reign of Terror

  12. #3287

    ESO

    I've just bought ESO I dont get much time to play and Lotro just seems dead atm, hopefully will see some of you there! doesn't mean I'm stopping playing lotro just yet though.

    GL All
    Torumbar - Cappy - R9
    Galhael - Hunter - R6
    Nelnarfin - Champ - R7

  13. #3288
    Hope you all hear about constant ownage of eldarians dvocjevka,chombe,ljutazmija and others on snowie. Video incoming soon, i hope not all eldar people are this bad, if arent, come to snowie, we need free renown.
    Hello, my name is KingZ aka Crowarg aka Ganakus aka Killerhealer aka hobitpower aka Spyware
    Hello to my friends in ex Public Enemies, Champions of Middle Earth, War Wargs and B'astards Inglorius.

  14. #3289
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Graveyard/friedhof
    Posts
    194
    Quote Originally Posted by MAJAHUND View Post
    Hope you all hear about constant ownage of eldarians dvocjevka,chombe,ljutazmija and others on snowie. Video incoming soon, i hope not all eldar people are this bad, if arent, come to snowie, we need free renown.
    Did you zerg them with raid or what? Im ex-snowy player, but i hate that zerg server. Several times i saw you fighting 1vs1 (not GTA), you lose all WITH MINSTREL
    How hard is killing underpowered creeps tell us more please

  15. #3290
    Quote Originally Posted by MAJAHUND View Post
    Hope you all hear about constant ownage of eldarians dvocjevka,chombe,ljutazmija and others on snowie. Video incoming soon, i hope not all eldar people are this bad, if arent, come to snowie, we need free renown.
    Ive seen your video in signature, braging about kiling spider with minstrel. In HD. And you have decency to comment someones skill and playstyle? Really man?
    /sigh
    Chieftain Mreza, Kokosovo mleko Chieftain (Rank 12 weaver)
    Brekka Crixus of Eldar, Potomci Numenora, Evernight (Ex Lazareva vojska)

    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

  16. #3291

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by MAJAHUND View Post
    Hope you all hear about constant ownage of eldarians dvocjevka,chombe,ljutazmija and others on snowie. Video incoming soon, i hope not all eldar people are this bad, if arent, come to snowie, we need free renown.
    Big Z in action

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpscR3-6mHg

  17. #3292
    Quote Originally Posted by Sradan View Post
    I wish we´d get some pvp gankings video by you one day

  18. #3293
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    505
    Quote Originally Posted by Sradan View Post
    its funnier on his more op chars xD

    [CENTER][COLOR=#008080]Chains of insanity [/COLOR][COLOR=#fff0f5]- [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]Doom of GY Reborn [/COLOR]-[COLOR=#ff0000] FOTM[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#0000ff]WotGE[/COLOR] -[COLOR=#40e0d0] The [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff]Fancy Lads
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#ee82ee]Retired from LOTRO[/COLOR]

    [/CENTER]

  19. #3294
    Eldar is really getting desolate, now we even need trolls from other servers to keep this thread alive . . .
    The end is near, the ring will melt, but not if I can help it!

  20. #3295
    Lately i have noticed many new creeps in EM....dunno if these ppl are freeps who are preparing to switch sides when update comes or if they are just new players, but in any case, since many creeps left for other server/ESO or quit, this is good for pvp.
    Balance might restored or not in the next update (hope it will), but it doesnt really matters, if no ppl around to play! Restoring missing ppl from EM is also vital, in order to have nice action and fun...ALL OF US!!!

    Thus, i decided to help these new creeps in their effort to keep EM alive.....after all, its for my own future benefit too!
    I will NOT attack/kill/charge or chase any greedot or low rnk creep, till balance fixed! So far, i was killing in sight (or try to), since EM is a warzone....not anymore!
    These creeps can solo/grp quest whenever and wherever they want and they wont be attacked by me!
    I will encourage rest SpartanS and other freeps to do that...cant promise they ll do the same...but i hope they will!
    Its like fishing....let young fishes to live, so you can have big fishes in the future!

    Thats all the help i can give to these new creepos....
    And for those who wonder....no, clubbing is out of the question!!!

  21. #3296
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    On the field of victory enjoying a few well-earned comforts.
    Posts
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagorod View Post
    I will NOT attack/kill/charge or chase any greedot or low rnk creep...I will encourage rest SpartanS and other freeps to do that...cant promise they ll do the same...but i hope they will!
    SUUUUURE!

    [center][IMG]http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk168/Kwpa/alpharhochiepsilon3AF0omicronlambda3AE0psietasigmaf_zpsc8f9ce12.jpg[/IMG]
    † [i]Greatness comes to those who claim it[/i] †[/center]

  22. #3297
    Quote Originally Posted by Gretolas View Post
    SUUUUURE!

    after all these years i still cant figure out if you are a freep, creep or just a troll....

  23. #3298
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagorod View Post
    after all these years i still cant figure out if you are a freep, creep or just a troll....
    Why not 3 in 1! It sounds like the perfect combination. What you have said has been common courtesy on Eldar for ages, but I guess there are always people who like to kill greendots(which are as strong as an ordinary NPC, which you can kill anywhere else). But ye, big gratz for doing that, even if this is just till the "utopian" balance, which even if comes, it will not balance low ranks to ordinary freep, because getting the end game gear is a piece of cake. But I guess killing "NPC"s who give shiny points is not boring.
    POLARIS --> Esta Sinome
    Axeny - 105 Burg R9 | Nemene - 105 RK R11 | Mellar - 105 MIN || Morrolan - 105 LM R8 | Rashek - 105 WRD | Loilosh - 105 CPT | Loixus - 105 BRN
    Loiosh - R13 WL | Paqk - R8 Spider | Magru - R7 Def | Burgker - R6 Warg

  24. #3299
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagorod View Post
    after all these years i still cant figure out if you are a freep, creep or just a troll....
    Can you count to potato?
    Uglyorcguy r14 Reaver - Reign of Terror

  25. #3300
    Quote Originally Posted by Axeny View Post
    What you have said has been common courtesy on Eldar for ages, but I guess there are always people who like to kill greendots(which are as strong as an ordinary NPC, which you can kill anywhere else). But ye, big gratz for doing that, even if this is just till the "utopian" balance, which even if comes, it will not balance low ranks to ordinary freep, because getting the end game gear is a piece of cake. But I guess killing "NPC"s who give shiny points is not boring.
    Dunno if ppl really enjoy killing a greedot, since there is no challenge at all....aye, its common courtesy many years now and i respect ppl who follow this "unwritten rule"
    Tho, im sure most of us have experienced many different situations over the years, which sometimes greendots turn to be nasty
    For example, i see a greedot, he saw me also...i turn around to go and he follows me...i stop, he stop...i walk away again and he follows...i stop, 5 wargs jump on me..im dead...greedot cj on me!
    Sometimes, if you are a bit raged for a reason (ganked many times, rl problems etc) and you see a greendot passing by (wrong place,wrong time), you might kill it to feel better (i admit i have done it, but actually i felt worst)
    As a creep, you might see a low lvl freep and suddenly 4 burgls jump on you...
    Most of the above happened in the past tho, but still they have affect our awereness and in some cases our playstyle in general

    Nowdays, i see many new creeps, roaming all around, doing quests during all day, killing npcs even if the fight is 10m away...in few words-->greendots everywhere!!!
    So, killing greendots is inevvitable because the chances to crush on one are higher....and im not talking about guys hunting greendots...thats a shame!!!
    Few days ago, we had a fight at Lug gy, when couple of greenies were killing npcs at ec at the side were the fight was taking place... i accidentaly kill 1 with 1 ember....
    Today, i was fighting at Gramms, 6-7 creeps including some greenies (btw, i didnt say i wont fight back greenies who r attacking me). At some point, i saw 1 go left and 1 go right...i didnt chase...but others did and they killed em.

    All i was ment (beside what i will do in personal), is that new creeps should have a grace period from all freeps and that means no greenies hunting, no chasing and if possible, no visit at quest sites (hh, slugs etc)
    In that way, these creeps will get stronger sooner, they ll get maps etc and they will be ready for decent fights, mixed with high rnks for start

    Hmmm...sounds like the "utopian" balance almost

    P.S I just want more ppl to know what you and me know as a common courtesy, coz apparently most ppl dont....thats all

 

 
Page 132 of 150 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 142 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload