We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 126 of 150 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 136 ... LastLast
Results 3,126 to 3,150 of 3750
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellemere View Post
    Have a good time in ESO, I'll be playing both. Though i seem to see a lot of people leaving for it then also saying they will be back if it fails... this is something i can't get my head round. but never mind have fun and perhaps i'll see you about.
    You have a good time over in ESO too All I'm saying about the future is that it is never certain and never say never. If Lotro has some sort of resurgence and ESO goes wrong who knows what the future may hold. As it stands though LOTRO feels dead, and I agree on the comments here about Freep farming to an extent. not something I call fun doing over and over every night GV camping. However I don't think freeps are entirely to blame as they don't develop the game.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by botoo View Post
    No more Milkruns organised by me. The sorry state of pvp in general and the lame ez-mode farming attitude of so many Eldar freeps made me stop the pve in the morning. The purpose of the milkruns was to help new creeps to get their maps and some help around and, more important, no need to think of pve for the rest of the day so we could focus on the purpose of Ettenmoors, pvp. Unfortunately their hardly is any pvp left (I dont call ez-mode farming pvp), so the need for the milkruns has vanished.

(I wont leave or transfer (yet?), I have enough accounts and toons to go and still stay but my time on Eldars Ettenmoors will be a lot less.)

./Ignor out
    things have gone down hill fast on eldar alot of creeps have left the server and when i say alot i mean about 20+ things were so bad even i have moved to Snowbourn i have been on eldar for a long time leaving it felt like leaving home but it had to be done you can't play on a server where you get around 2,000 inf for playing for 10+ hours while a freep in global boasts about "i made 40k today!" i also have 2 other people moving from eldar with me so another 3 gone..

i'm told that the action on Snowbourn was bad last night well.. if you can make 9k in 3 hours (witch i did) on a bad night on this server i'm staying.
    I got this feeling on the summer day when you were gone.
    I crashed my warg into south bridge. I watched, I let it burn.
    I threw odo into a bag and pushed him down tol stairs.
    I don't care, I love it!

Ur rite freeps rnt completely 2 blame. But on this server they have constantly made creepside unplayable by taking all buffs ops keeps and with thier numbers totally demoralized creep players. Seems this behaviour has made peeps move on. This mentality alongside the games devs have made this server a dead zone. It doesnt seem 2 happen on most servers. They can have gud fites still. This is where the argument for eldars freep mentality comes from. This is why in part creeps do blame.
    Picture a moors where the situation was reversed?

Freeps wud do summit else, creeps cannot.

That differs from what I noticed (as written above), but we do have to see whats going only from one side most of times, so thrush is in the eye of the beholder.

Only the last few weeks you say, meaning he did so before. Mind you, the ones that follow him like a bunch of ez-moding sheeps are as guilty for screwing pvp as Faerdo himself.

Retaliation started somewhere, impossible to say who started that.
    What I do see a lot last weeks/months is a fraid camping solo's at Grams, I know many creeps do not like to camps GV but many others do so. And its easy to see Faerdo's fingerprint when the freeps took all buff preceding that camp.

Tell me about some captain duo's (not pointing at you here) and explain me how balance is not totally screwed.

Admittedly I haven't really played captain since the update, at first I loved it some great changes, then I realised how easy they had made it (really stupidly easy SotD + Laststand, which practically resets by the time cooldowns are down and this is without legacies), I've stopped bringing him to the moors its pointless, unfair and no fun....

Last night I logged on my hunter @ 7:00pm, apart from being jumped by a warg pack 2x at GV, I managed to walk from GV to Grams with 2 Loremasters and see not a soul, not even a warg... OOC said the action was LUG > Grams, we got there to 12-15 Freeps clearly raided camping Grams which had a total of..... wait for it 4 Creeps.....

We mapped and logged to lowbie toons.
    The LM's who used to be regular PvMP players decided not to bother again and we had a talk about moving to ESO... what is really annoying is I have a Warden part leveled and a mini especially for the moors I've put a lot of time into them, the hunter is the newest char and I put a lot of effort into that and it feels wasted....
    Torumbar - Cappy - R9
    Galhael - Hunter - R6
    Nelnarfin - Champ - R7

I do agree to a point freeps did play there part in the downfall of PvP action but you can't blame all of it on them, most has to be laid at turbine and some has to laid at the feet of the creep community.

Nobody is stopping the creep community from taking DoF buffs and OP's but ever since certain raid leaders have either Ranked 15 or had internal confrontations in the creep community & moved on well before Helms deep came out or even left the game, there seems to be nobody the creeps trust to lead them into battle or there are 2 few.
    That burg does take all buffs before seeing what the action is which is a bit demoralizing when creeps log on and see's a freep raid at grams.

Most of the blame is at turbine's doorstep, releasing a expansion where there is no endgame content and letting the dev's go nuts with stats and newer OP skills and then not thinking what these people will do after they get max lvl and done all content, the only place to go is the moors and they face an underpowered creep community that have had no love in years and the balance is totally one sided.

So no endgame for freeps they go to moors, creeps underpowered pee'd off with certain freep raid leaders either they have transferred to another server, waiting for ESO or quit the game.

I do get why you have all moved servers and it is a sad day. If you are making a lot of infamy on Snowy i am happy for you all, either there is some epic fights or the freeps are ****

i will have to see if i want to move my freep across as i know some of you like killing my hobbit.
    Megalo R11 (Guardian)

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpyhobbit
    i will have to see if i want to move my freep across as i know some of you like killing my hobbit.
    As long as you stop sitting on GV steps while im camping on Ba, you have successfully stopped me from getting many kills. =)
    Exearus

Versace

Of course the biggest to blame is Turbine, we can all agree on that.

Nobody is stopping the creep community from taking DoF buffs and OP's but ever since certain raid leaders have either Ranked 15 or had internal confrontations in the creep community & moved on well before Helms deep came out or even left the game, there seems to be nobody the creeps trust to lead them into battle or there are 2 few.
    The thing is, its a pvp zone, most creeps who come here want to fight freeps, not grouping up to take buffs first, not needing to raid up to go out or get zerged. Players (and there are some freeps among those also) could have so much more fun and interesting fights if a huge amount of freeps would not only enter Ettenmoors unless with big numbers, either small raids or full raids.

In the end its only a few freeps who like to bring zerg into Ettenmoors (the same who did not even set a foot in Etten when there was more balance) and a big chunk of freeps simply follow them like brainless sheeps.

Well, family zerg got what they want, they now own Ettenmoors and they can sit in front of Grams. Shame this also effects the freeps who do come for pvp.
    The end is near, the ring will melt, but not if I can help it!

The problem lies with the dev's and the solution isn't just moving servers, that wont make every thing hunky dory, I f you move to another server you still have 2 pay, all your going 2 atchive is more zarging with the same issues of no balance, neglect by dev with regards to end game and standard content. Its not possible to sort these problems out with out talking to the dev's and that's not being done as we've seen from the upcoming notes.

ESO offers so much more than lotro and already has everything lotro promised, the pvp zone alone is almost as big as lotro its self, yes you have 2 pay for it but at the start of lotro you had 2 pay 4 that 2, times move on, like im sure ppl are still playing snakes on there nokia phone and pacman, eso is the next generation in mmo's unfortunately we have to leave the dead dog with our good memory's.

Daggerfall Covenant rule!!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022401000007b9ca/signature.png]Blindings[/charsig]

All I was saying it is a shallow argument that people blame the DoF buffs when they can be got by the creeps and of course it is easier for freeps to get them atm with there OP dps (turbine fault)but I understand that people just want to fight pvp and not waste half there playing nite getting buffs, it is nature of the beast that people want to see progress quicker and quicker (mainly freeps) and become renown/infamy junkies and all it has done is doom ettens on Eldar which is sad.

also Botoo I'd like to thank you for your runs in the morning, I joined a couple of them over the years, I'm sure they will be sorely missed by whatever is left of the creep community.

also as I will still be on eldar for a few more weeks at least, I will be running around solo on my tank so if anybody wants to fight 1v1 or 1v2 unless Spartans have a grp then I will log creep.

Thx all.
    Megalo R11 (Guardian)

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpyhobbit View Post

also Botoo I'd like to thank you for your runs in the morning, I joined a couple of them over the years, I'm sure they will be sorely missed by whatever is left of the creep community..
    Dont worry we have talked him into doing ESO milk runs lol
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022401000007b9ca/signature.png]Blindings[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Torum View Post
    what is really annoying is I have a Warden part leveled and a mini especially for the moors I've put a lot of time into them, the hunter is the newest char and I put a lot of effort into that and it feels wasted....
    At RoR I had 10 chars levelled to 85

I managed to level up 2 of them to 95 before it hit me; why? What's the point when there's nothing to do @95

So yeah, a total of 870 levels levelled, now for nothing, ty turb...

In the end, any MMO will just be a massive waste of time, and I don't regret the 85 levels on any of my chars (85-95 is another story), because I had fun back then. But I don't anymore.

For five years I logged in every single day to play, now it's maybe once or twice a week, and only to chat with the few people that are left, or possibly to go out and PvP creepside (when there's very little action, so you don't get too bad lag).

For the creeps that still enjoy PvP in Lotro, moving to snowy sounds like I great idea, and it saddens me that I wont be there when Wob gets R15.
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8C8nLy2okg[/url] Saruman 6-man
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj4h-CF9log[/url] Warden Survival
    [url]http://tftgb.wordpress.com/[/url]

Cheers Eldar!

This is really hard for me to say, but Loiosh is moving to Snowbourn too. It seems to be the biggest EU PvMP server, where hopefully the action will be better. My other chars will be staying on Eldar mostly for chitchat.

I'll miss a lot of the people with whom I played in Eldar, but some of them are moving(moved) to Snowbourn or we will play ESO together. We had our share of fun, the last months before HD were extremely fun, we had big RvRs every night.

Big Thanks to Sharn,Webss, MrMatty, Ratkille, Blindings for leading countless creep raids, so we can have fun and have nice fights. Those are the people who did a lot for the creep community. And Ignor, with his milkruns in the morning gave creepside a lot of new creeps with enough commendations for skills and AUdacity, and most importantly maps.

And finally <sarcastic>BIG THANKS</sarcastic> to Turbine for killing both the PvMP and raiding Community on Eldar. Eldar had 6 Kinships that completed all the OD Challenges on level. Eldar had 3 Kinships to complete Saruman T2c on level. Mellowship(Worlds Second), Illuminati, Polaris. Where are they now? I doubt that there are even enough active people from those Kins to gather a 12-man raid. And Update 13. First Ages. Creep Damage Nerf. And the Top priority Defiler, that was once again ignored and still doing heals, that were balanced to work on level 85. No New Group content.

It was fun while it lasted. One can only Hope Snowbourn will be more number-balanced and provide better action.
    POLARIS --> Esta Sinome
    Axeny - 100 Burg R9 | Nemene - 100 RK R9 | Morrolan - 100 LM R6 | Rashek - 100 WRD | Brutha 100 CPT
    Loiosh - R12 WL | Paqk - R7 Spider | Magru - R6 Def | Burgker - R6 Warg

Its all quite funny....

Here creeps complain about how some freeps take all buffs etc etc etc. Complain They get grams camped...

A few weeks ago you complained about how i lead raids. I dont go grams, i have no clue about dof. Never lead a raid in To dof To take buffs ever! I avoid gy fights, unless thats the only way you guys get kills.... I moved fights around To try and find a place where the fight got more even..

But that wasnt good enough Either...

Ler the freeps know WHAT you expect. Want us all To line up and feed you free infamy?

For me this server has a HUGE problem. Creep community! The mentality of many creeps is just mindblowing....

All these people that "moved" To creep side, the community is so much better... Better in what way? Yes you are better on complaining! About exactly EVERYTHING!

A group of 10-15 people destroyed eldar pvp imo. The people that tell others They suck, the once trying To make themselves look "better" Then the rest by saying, oh i swapping from ez moding freep To get a challenge.....

I totalt agree its harder on creep side but seriously stop QQing...

ESO Will be a good thing for eldar. Clearing out some old ####. Give it a few months, let new people come in and hopefully change the mentality.

Its all about pvp. If its not fun, logg off.

Changing server IS a Nice thing. The mentality of creeps and freeps are totalt different on Laurelin. They suck it up and fight. They loose alot, but They Also win alot. If They got nrs They Will steamroll us.

Comment on this from some would be,mate but the pvp skill of players sucks there, you fit in better there Erlo....

So be it, i dont care. Its fun! Its rvr and action! No grams camping, no gy camping. Fun!

Ill leave you awesome peeps To it here, enjoy your ghost server!
    [url=http://postimage.org/][img]http://s29.postimg.org/jhgasj377/image.jpg[/img][/url]

didn't we all kind of expect this dude, who by his words has nothing to do with Eldar anymore,would reappear on the forum and troll it?
    Buzz off boy.Or I may ask Ugly to have a word with you again haha

Of course the biggest to blame is Turbine, we can all agree on that.
    No argument there mate. If turbine do anything about Ettens with U13 it will be too little, too late. The damage is already done, unfortunately. It's really shocking and sad how very quickly this decline on Eldar has taken place. I don't like playing the finger-pointing game but seriously, beyond turbine's many failings there are a fair number of freeps who must share some of the responsibility as well. PvP is a game, just like any other game played between two sides. Well, when one side continuously treats that game with such shtty contempt as they have done, night after night, week after week, then the other side will at some point inevitably stand up, refusing to play anymore, saying 'enough is enough!', and walk out.

Half of the problem is creeps, when there is no raid, group or the action is on the freep side, I often see most of the creeps sitting and jumping around grams waiting for a raid leaders to log on, instead of finding there own action like camping a gy, gv or even forming a group themselves to counter that action instead of relying on others.

Don't think last part made much sense tbh - deleted-
    Last edited by Eklabondood; Mar 07 2014 at 10:55 AM.
    Exearus

Versace

I still didnt moved and i will never transfer any of my chars. As far as i know thats paid service, and im not giving turDine anything, just like i didnt got anything from them. For last year and a half i was almost every day on some of my creep chars, i stopped playing freeps at all after stupid RoR (PvE side) expansion, and im not gonna buy probably any other expansion anymore.
    That desire that was there to log and have fun at least on creep side is gone. Something killed it for me, not sure yet what, but its not the happiest place anymore, not on any server.

Quote Originally Posted by vr00mie View Post
    For the creeps that still enjoy PvP in Lotro, moving to snowy sounds like I great idea, and it saddens me that I wont be there when Wob gets R15.
    I hope Wob will anounce here or somewhere where we can hear him still, when that occurs. Im getting his present *for his eyes only* ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpyhobbit View Post
    Nobody is stopping the creep community from taking DoF buffs and OP's
    Ughm.. Actually, when you need 5-6 minutes to take op solo and your respective opponent needs 1 minute, than you cant really be arsed to do it. Esspecially with some players that go around and do only that, keeping them all 4 blue.

For DoF buffs... Even when you do try to take them, with some smaller groups (3,6 or even 12 ppl), you get 3 grouped burglars that pop up in last 2 seconds with their one shoting skills finishing the job off in their favour. Not exactly enjoying that. (Not that some BA's, Reavers and wargs never did that too, but in alot lesser percentage compared to the latest results in HD). ***Stupid way to get the buffs, leaving the other side in very sad state, as it is***.

I havent played in last few days, and i dont feel the desire to do so in near future, except to chat with some ppl or to run out once or twice, and thats only cause there isnt anything other to be played, in my opinion. ESO is in 1 month, i wont be there, but i hope you ppl will still have some illusions about me (IN YOUR CHAT).

Cheers ppl.
    "Gn, take care all"
    Chieftain Mreza, Kokosovo mleko Chieftain (Rank 12 weaver)
    Brekka Crixus of Eldar, Potomci Numenora, Evernight (Ex Lazareva vojska)

Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by BrekkaSrbenda View Post

I havent played in last few days, and i dont feel the desire to do so in near future, except to chat with some ppl or to run out once or twice, and thats only cause there isnt anything other to be played, in my opinion. ESO is in 1 month, i wont be there, but i hope you ppl will still have some illusions about me (IN YOUR CHAT).

Cheers ppl.
    "Gn, take care all"
    I'll miss the Eldar Laughing thread.
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

I'll miss the Eldar Laughing thread.

DID YOU MISS IT ERLO just started it !!

Quote Originally Posted by Blindings View Post
    DID YOU MISS IT ERLO just started it !!
    Indeed. You among many others makes me laugh.. Hope you arent this imaginative about yourself in RL as well. Poor people meeting you then!
    [url=http://postimage.org/][img]http://s29.postimg.org/jhgasj377/image.jpg[/img][/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Erlo View Post
    Ill leave you awesome peeps To it here, enjoy your ghost server!
    Saying things and doing it are two different things, aren't they Erlo's?

Quote Originally Posted by Erlo View Post
    There are 2 Erlos. One ingame Erlo and one forum troll. Cba with the mentality on forums so its only random rant..
    I wonder which of the two we see here

The rest of you can just f..k off!
    You should follow your own advice

*shrugs*
    The end is near, the ring will melt, but not if I can help it!

Saying things and doing it are two different things, aren't they Erlo's?

I wonder which of the two we see here

You should follow your own advice

*shrugs*
    Oh here comes the selfproclaimed smart person.

I bet you sit at home thinking you really nailed it this time how many bonus points did I score with the epic people on Eldar now... I must have gained a lot more respect

You mate are just a tool following the mainstream of people on this server. A nobody in a pile of people. Feels great to be a person just following?

Yours and a few other responses here are so predictable it's laughable. You believe I make a fool of myself every time I post here, due to that what, 2-3 more says the same as you... Then it must be true, right?

I'll crawl back under my rock now, pathetic, lowlife as I am.. Ride on, on your white horses in to the sunset ( lets se whom gonna cut this line in two, out of context and add a smartass comment to it! )

Well given the supposed creep exodus from Eldar i can tell you they have no need for those of you that left they are doing fine. Full red map and faming lootboxes to their hearts desire.
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

Well given the supposed creep exodus from Eldar i can tell you they have no need for those of you that left they are doing fine. Full red map and faming lootboxes to their hearts desire.
    At 1pm on a Sat....

One of the quietest parts of the day - wake up love. Come back in the evening when it's 40 freeps against 4 at Grams
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022401000017c6af/signature.png]Somenutter[/charsig]

Creeps flipped the map at a point when there was no freeps to be seen. I'm sure another nerf should prevent creeps from winning against NPC's.
    [center][IMG]http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t393/grapsn/1013265_608478239173945_469554244_n_zpsc9ae7993.jpg[/IMG] [/center]

Hear me bark!

Page 126 of 150 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 136 ... LastLast