We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 125 of 150 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 135 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,125 of 3750
    So far with every new MMO launched many players left lotro temporarily and most returned after a few months, but every time we lost some players. Will ESO have the same effect? Who knows, but what I do know is that as of now we already have 30+ making the initial move to ESO . Those 30+ are mainly our experienced creeps and a few freeps. Go figure what good that will bring to lotro's pvp, expect fraid(s) camping Grams eager to hit a lone creep.

Will those 30+ return or keep playing lotro part-time? Most likely some will, but unlike the previous new MMO's the current state of lotro got a lot worse and the incentive to come back is non-existent, we will lose players permanently.

Besides the fact that there is no balance at all between freep and creep classes, there is also the regular urge of freeps to raid up, get all bonuses and stay raided to hunt solo's/small groups and to camp Grams. I often see Faerdo on GLFF asking for more as 'creeps have a raid' and when I log over to creepside I see no craid at all, its just an excuse to make farming as easy and as efficient as possible.

Elle, I do not know if its Faerdo who is multiboxing a warg in dof or just a freaver positioned somewhere else, maybe he is only using intel over Ventrilo/TS/etc. but I do know he's been using that kind of intel as he said that himself a while ago.
    The end is near, the ring will melt, but not if I can help it!

Gonna chime in, yes the action of lates been pretty abysmal, can I just point out though, the last few weeks Faerdo hasn't started a raid unless the creep side had sufficient numbers, he has been opposed to freeps taking Ops and asked them not to on many occasions, when creeps have seemingly disappeared or disbanded he has within 15 minutes disbanded also, only for Creeps to come out as a craid again...

Sunday night was a great example we had a Fraid up to counter the craid, creeps disappeared Faerdo disbanded within a few mins of not finding them, Creeps came out and rolled a bunch of solos... then proceeded to camp GV. What more can be said?

Maybe I'm logging in at the wrong times here but I seem to constantly be stuck between Tir and GV.

Playing solo I don't think the balance is too bad, infact I find myself dead quite a lot... Especially on Hunter/Champ
    Torumbar - Cappy - R9
    Galhael - Hunter - R6
    Nelnarfin - Champ - R7

Quote Originally Posted by Ellemere View Post
    surely all the free pass people will roll wargs.
    No. Why? they can already make wargs all they have to do is buy warg class from the LOTRO store for 1,000 points or so that means the only thing these "freemiums" will be able to make are free to play reavers with 2 trait slots that get 1 shot (UNLESS THEY BUY A CREEP CLASS FROM THE STORE) the pass is to enter the ettens on freep.

so back to what i said before people will try creep as a free to play reaver run out of grams with no aud and burg will 2-shot them or a mini will pop up and they'll see -30,000, -15,000, -15,000 and die in seconds log off saying that's a load of #### then buy a ettens pass for freep and hit a creep for 10k and go "OH F YEAH IM GOOD AT THIS!"

well we'll just have to wait and see won't we but i think this will kill it.
    I got this feeling on the summer day when you were gone.
    I crashed my warg into south bridge. I watched, I let it burn.
    I threw odo into a bag and pushed him down tol stairs.
    I don't care, I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Torum View Post
    Gonna chime in, yes the action of lates been pretty abysmal, can I just point out though, the last few weeks Faerdo hasn't started a raid unless the creep side had sufficient numbers, he has been opposed to freeps taking Ops and asked them not to on many occasions, when creeps have seemingly disappeared or disbanded he has within 15 minutes disbanded also, only for Creeps to come out as a craid again...

Sunday night was a great example we had a Fraid up to counter the craid, creeps disappeared Faerdo disbanded within a few mins of not finding them, Creeps came out and rolled a bunch of solos... then proceeded to camp GV. What more can be said?

Maybe I'm logging in at the wrong times here but I seem to constantly be stuck between Tir and GV.

Playing solo I don't think the balance is too bad, infact I find myself dead quite a lot... Especially on Hunter/Champ

i feel for you... we champs need to band together and picket the Ettens until we get the ability to last getting off our horses
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

i feel for you... we champs need to band together and picket the Ettens until we get the ability to last getting off our horses
    You really think u have it bad make a reaver and get to rank 4 solo then once u have done that u can see how bad u have it.

Quote Originally Posted by ZashWelshGuy View Post
    You really think u have it bad make a reaver and get to rank 4 solo then once u have done that u can see how bad u have it.
    im having a hard enough time on my spider and warg
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

im having a hard enough time on my spider and warg
    They are the 2 strongest creep classes at the moment Imo so.....

Since ABS are leaving for ESO,Reign of Terror and complite Morgoths Army are transfered there is notin left on this server except PvE that this fat cow and her bf Nerdo love.So freeps enjoy it,u finally can do Ost quest in peace its all urs

As for my friends and other ppl who like LOTRO PvP even if it only a shadow of what it use to be i would like to suggest them servers like snowy,vanyar and brandy.Hope we meet again and have some nice fights like we all use to

Good bay Eldar.Rimgar-Simply the best

Quote Originally Posted by Torum View Post
    . . . can I just point out though, the last few weeks Faerdo hasn't started a raid unless the creep side had sufficient numbers . . .
    That differs from what I noticed (as written above), but we do have to see whats going only from one side most of times, so thrush is in the eye of the beholder.
    the last few weeks Faerdo hasn't started a raid unless the creep side had sufficient numbers
    Only the last few weeks you say, meaning he did so before. Mind you, the ones that follow him like a bunch of ez-moding sheeps are as guilty for screwing pvp as Faerdo himself.

Retaliation started somewhere, impossible to say who started that.
    What I do see a lot last weeks/months is a fraid camping solo's at Grams, I know many creeps do not like to camps GV but many others do so. And its easy to see Faerdo's fingerprint when the freeps took all buff preceding that camp.

Tell me about some captain duo's (not pointing at you here) and explain me how balance is not totally screwed.

u13
    First Ages -- Right now they're kind of on the 'bubble' for Update 13. They might make it in (that's what the team is hoping for), but they might slip out to 13.1 if there are issues in testing and QA.
    Reduced creepside Damage, as orc-craft and fell Damage will be mitigated by freeps mitigations.
    Defiler heals still left at level 85 range.
    Freep Premium Passes, allowing premium freeps to enter Ettenmoors.

This is supposed to be the best Update ever. Can't wait till it.
    POLARIS --> Esta Sinome
    Axeny - 105 Burg R9 | Nemene - 105 RK R11 | Mellar - 105 MIN || Morrolan - 105 LM R8 | Rashek - 105 WRD | Loilosh - 105 CPT | Loixus - 105 BRN
    Loiosh - R13 WL | Paqk - R8 Spider | Magru - R7 Def | Burgker - R6 Warg

They are the 2 strongest creep classes at the moment Imo so.....
    So..... it means im as bad playing those as i am champ. but hey at least i know im #### whats everyone elses excuse right?

Im the first one that will just log whenever i hear "Fraid is at ____". Raid vs raid is just farming by freep side. Was at the begining of HD, it is still atm.
    And dont want to spoil your dreams about LOTRO's PvP, but... thrust me, U13 is not gonna change anything, it can either stay the same or make it even worse, just like happened with Helms Deep release.
    Chieftain Mreza, Kokosovo mleko Chieftain (Rank 12 weaver)
    Brekka Crixus of Eldar, Potomci Numenora, Evernight (Ex Lazareva vojska)

Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Just transfer from Eldar

About 15 people I know have already moved on, non regret it so far, including me.
    Exearus

Versace

So..... it means im as bad playing those as i am champ. but hey at least i know im #### whats everyone elses excuse right?
    well every one else is pro or has not enough time to play. Also ekla add 1-2 more to that list i am trans off and so is woblah not 100% sure wob is gonna but he came up with the idea.

Just this short message to thank Eldar for the cool fights that have already come my way.

Day before last, for example, I ran into a Loremaster inside Tirith Raw. The evil do that i am, I just had to go check if he was afk -- he wasn't. So, we had a fight to the death inside TR tower. The fact that I had 3 or 4 NPC's on me didn't really help.

So, I was set for some revenge and returned to TR, where that LM had the courtesy of waiting for me. I tracked him and followed him towards LC, jumped him a second time, but the
    fight didn't take off well, so I hipsed. Followed him some more until I had healed up to full and now, we were both ready for a final clash.

When he was about to get on his horse, I sprinted after him and the fight turned out to be cool. Very close, very tight, and we both died simultaneously. The kind of fight where you go: Man.. that was awesome.

Looking forward to more of that stuff.

Ah.. just a message from our sponsors : We have some managerial positions in Woof that need filling -- join Woof now ! (notice the subtle way in which I make Woof look like a really big tribe. )

Cheers,

Dingu

well every one else is pro or has not enough time to play. Also ekla add 1-2 more to that list i am trans off and so is woblah not 100% sure wob is gonna but he came up with the idea.
    Hope you guys have fun there, but if we all moved wouldnt we still have the same issues?

Hope you guys have fun there, but if we all moved wouldnt we still have the same issues?
    ur either trolling or ur missing the point...I think its the former as u know exactly why creeps r leaving eldar.

Have fun pile of *** freeps, I hope you choke sitting at Grams all buffed and grouped/raided, waiting for the lone creep to zerg.

Well i personally have never seen such low moral in this game as it is now, and feel this is the end for many, no matter how you look at this game, its turned into a big pile of sht, from the state of etten witch is end game to many people to the depressing grind and repetitiveness of HD.

As for faildo, yes he and other raid leaders have and still raid agenst 8+ solo small grps at grams as he did 2 nights ago and was done again tonight, this only drives creeps away and really isn't productive in the end.

for who ever posted that u don't understand why people stay and just moan waiting for the next big thing, well this is because many people are good friends here and are all going together as one community, we have 30+ ppl just waiting for ESO to come live and were all gone, lotro is a dead game now, we have our memory's but its time to move on, ESO has everything I could wish for and more.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022401000007b9ca/signature.png]Blindings[/charsig]

Hey guys, me and buddies are off to play ESO also, or have transferred. Beta pvp was a revelation. Not much in LOTRO for us now that no more pve raids & pvp seems to be only grams or gv/tr.

Just wanna say thanks to all the Eldar ettens folk over the last 7 years, friends and enemies, it as been a real fun ride but now it sort of feels like it is over.

Happy memories of drunken Friday nights in Rokkin raids

thanks also creeps an even the haters, you made it entertaining

some of us have lifer so may be back casually from time to time, unless ESO fails or Turbine improves.

cheers all.

Finmartigan
    Last edited by Martigan; Mar 06 2014 at 06:57 PM.

Btw tubine and wb, this quote from a new player to etten 8 creeps v 2 healing freeps couldn't kill 1 from grams to lug ofc

[OOC] Sh*&u: 'i go watch tv instead'
    [OOC] Sh&^u: 'tb get no money from me'
    [OOC] Sh%^u: 'ever'
    [OOC] Sh%^u: 'because they're morons'
    [OOC] Sh^%u: 'this is one of the worst games i've ever played'
    [OOC] Sh*&u: 'it's supposed to be pvp'
    [OOC] Sh(*u: 'but only 1 side can kill the other'
    [OOC] Sh^%u: 'so its just a complete waste of time

your doing just great in putting new money bags off your game
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022401000007b9ca/signature.png]Blindings[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Deniorona View Post
    ur either trolling or ur missing the point...I think its the former as u know exactly why creeps r leaving eldar.
    You seem to have some sort of personal vendetta againt me. I was wishing those that leave good luck. No mailice except the poison and #### you post. as to missing the point. If all i here in this thread is how bad freeps are at killing the action and everyone goes to Snowbourn or some other place won't we just have the same issues? Please understand what im saying before spouting more vitirol at me.
    Last edited by Ellemere; Mar 06 2014 at 08:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Martigan View Post
    some of us have lifer so may be back casually from time to time, unless ESO fails or Turbine improves.

cheers all.

Finmartigan
    Have a good time in ESO, I'll be playing both. Though i seem to see a lot of people leaving for it then also saying they will be back if it fails... this is something i can't get my head round. but never mind have fun and perhaps i'll see you about.

No more Milkruns organised by me. The sorry state of pvp in general and the lame ez-mode farming attitude of so many Eldar freeps made me stop the pve in the morning. The purpose of the milkruns was to help new creeps to get their maps and some help around and, more important, no need to think of pve for the rest of the day so we could focus on the purpose of Ettenmoors, pvp. Unfortunately their hardly is any pvp left (I dont call ez-mode farming pvp), so the need for the milkruns has vanished.

(I wont leave or transfer (yet?), I have enough accounts and toons to go and still stay but my time on Eldars Ettenmoors will be a lot less.)

./Ignor out
    Last edited by botoo; Mar 07 2014 at 05:10 AM.

You seem to have some sort of personal vendetta againt me. I was wishing those that leave good luck. No mailice except the poison and #### you post. as to missing the point. If all i here in this thread is how bad freeps are at killing the action and everyone goes to Snowbourn or some other place won't we just have the same issues? Please understand what im saying before spouting more vitirol at me.
    not really no. i appreciate the gud luck ofc and as we are making more in 2 days over there than we did in a week on eldar i guess u cud say we are enjoying it. the sheer number of creeps and freeps ensures the fites are across the map not like the usual 40+ freeps against 24/30 creeps that we had on eldar.
    There are at least 15-20 regular players from eldar there now mayb u will miss them mayb u wont.
    the point i thought u were making was if all peeps freep n creep transferred as u said all moved there we wud have the same lame players doing the same lame pve op keep and dof buffs and raid up b4 we venture out mentality therefore the same issues......
    as 4 knowing why creeps r leaving.....read above and look 2 2 of ur raid leaders, gud job guys enjoy the moors now.

i still have a few creeps there but wont b playing them much only 2 pop back 2 say hi. my freeps r staying as i love my kin,freinds and have been on eldar since i started playing the game.

Page 125 of 150 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 135 ... LastLast