We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 123 of 150 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 133 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,075 of 3750
    to me the best fight of the nite was the first started at EC and went upto Y road then into lug and no creep can complain as you did have 3 op's and looked to have more people than us as we only had 18-20 freeps in the raid at the start but when we finished the lug fight the op's were 2:2 and our raid was full but that old EC was going great for both sides until it went 4:0 to freeps then it was a face roll which was a shame as it could have been an epic fight and there was not much lag either.
    Last edited by Grumpyhobbit; Feb 13 2014 at 12:34 PM.
    Megalo R11 (Guardian)

Quote Originally Posted by Haruno View Post
    reminds me of those wargs that jumped peeps with 2 1 min brands and hipsed, only to come back 5 min l8er with a pack.... or 2
    Doesn't really justify that kind of gameplay. Besides, a good burg doesn't need half that stuff to win 1v1 so the fact that they play like that shows how much they really suck. You know who you are.
    Uglyorcguy r14 Reaver - Reign of Terror

Quote Originally Posted by Axeny View Post
    Was that the fight near old EC that started with 3 - 1 OPs in favour of creeps and ended with 0 - 4 OPs in favour of freeps? If you think its fun to heal/dps with 1k tac/physical mastery, be my guest.
    I have always wondered who is such an idiot to flip OPs during a big R v R. Do they know that there are 10+ regions and instances, where they can do that, without bothering anyone.
    The exact opposite of what happened from 10pm onwards we came to a map with all keeps in freep control which auto flipped after about 3 minutes of going to the moors, masses of creeps farming 6-8 freeps with all buffs. Its swings and roundabouts tbh... You get wiped or you wipe the opposition simples.

However it is very annoying to have a certain warg jump 4 freeps, kill couple of people then get killed in the process, you think fair enough couple of kills for his one death (however annoying it was), to come back and try the same twice no less (and I might add when we was ready) to fail. Obviously you know whats coming next with his group of kinnie pals, mapped in nuked us (4 freeps, 2 with fairly low audacity) versus what 14+ Creeps? at Tir. There was very few freeps about at this point and we probably would of stuck around for a few fights, however after being nuked 3-4 times we called it quits and mapped as no one wanted to play the Tir BD camp or get camped at Tir GY.

The moral of this story is yes sometimes its unfair deal with it (btw that isn't aimed at you Axeny I was just using your post to make a point)....
    Torumbar - Cappy - R9
    Galhael - Hunter - R6
    Nelnarfin - Champ - R7

Quote Originally Posted by Axeny View Post
    Was that the fight near old EC that started with 3 - 1 OPs in favour of creeps and ended with 0 - 4 OPs in favour of freeps? If you think its fun to heal/dps with 1k tac/physical mastery, be my guest.
    I have always wondered who is such an idiot to flip OPs during a big R v R. Do they know that there are 10+ regions and instances, where they can do that, without bothering anyone.
    We all know by now that it is the Faildo/Odo way to take the DoF buffs, all the keeps and to flip the OPs during raid fights. Both were on last night so what else could creepside expect?

And freeps would have had 4 OPs more often but for the fact I was solo on my warg (as usual) and keeping a watch on creep owned OPs to stop freeps flipping them all during raid fights. I even had one hunter try to combat log when I pounced him while he was trying to take the last creep owned OP while one raid fight was going on. He learnt the hard way that 10 seconds is more than enough time for a warg to kill a hunter who isn't fighting back...

How does one, after farming thousand samborgs and finishing skirmraids tier 3 with 4 ppl in their group come to PvP and decide "let me go myself for 5 minutes and take more ops when i have just enough"? Whats with your mental constitution? How is that fun to you?
    Even, doing it once.. but going in OP, taking it one after another?! Sad.
    Chieftain Mreza, Kokosovo mleko Chieftain (Rank 12 weaver)
    Brekka Crixus of Eldar, Potomci Numenora, Evernight (Ex Lazareva vojska)

Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

About the OP flipping...

This is actually quite interesting, and at the same time very sad...

A week or so ago I decided to go play freep a bit, there had been over a week of almost constant GV-Tir and/or GV camp, so I decided to go help the freepside a bit, and maybe get some better fights, out on the map.

I did get what I want, there was some nice RvR action, and many in the raids said they were glad there was finally some decent action, it made me feel good about my choice to "flip".

But then I started noticing what was happening in the raid, and with the burgs that ought to be out scouting, you see, they weren't. They were out flipping OPs. And not just flipping them randomly, there is actually a remarkable degree of coordination with the raid-fights, and the OP-flips on freep side.

The freep raid leader(s) would actively withhold the engagement of RvR, until 1 or 2 OP's were close to flip, meaning a RvR fight would start with 2-2 Op's, but only a minute or so in would be 3-1 or 4-0 for freeps.

While this can be seen as a great feat of coordination, and taking advantage of the game mechanics, it just saddened me, because, at the end of the day you realize that many (if not most) of these freeps don't want good action and fun fights, they want easy points, and lots of it. And they will stop at nothing to get it.

So then comes the big question, why don't the creeps do the same thing? Well, for starters, creeps have to have scouts out, a creep raid can never, ever afford to be cought cold by a freep raid, it's a wipe faster than you can say "Desperate Flight". But even if creeps skipped the scouts, there's still the huge difference in DPS, and the fact that OP Tyrants and OP Captain-Generals have the same amount of morale. Even the creeps fastest DPS'ers (High ranked Reavers and Wargs) have no chance of getting even remotely close to the flip-time that even a mediocre freep DPS class can. Hell, I can flip OP's faster solo on my blue traited cappy than I can on my Reaver. This, coupled with the ability to ride on horses between close OP's (AE OP <-> Isen OP and River OP <-> HH OP), while creep mappoints will put you at a distance from OP not better than acually running between them, makes it a horribly unbalanced system.
    Not to mention the fact that Freep NPC's are still bugged at Isen OP and HH OP, meaning any creep going in will get 3 times the amount of OP Guards on him than any freep would get (and once again, these NPC's have around the same morale, meaning any freep class can easily nuke them down in the fraction of the time it takes a creep).

I didn't stay long on freep this time around, we'll see if I ever come back again.

Oh, and btw, DoF bosses also have the same amount of morale wether it's freeps or creeps on it. My 60k morale 1k DPS reaver has absolutely no advantage over a 15k morale 3k DPS burg there, that's one for sure...
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8C8nLy2okg[/url] Saruman 6-man
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj4h-CF9log[/url] Warden Survival
    [url]http://tftgb.wordpress.com/[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by vr00mie View Post
    About the OP flipping...

This is actually quite interesting, and at the same time very sad...

A week or so ago I decided to go play freep a bit, there had been over a week of almost constant GV-Tir and/or GV camp, so I decided to go help the freepside a bit, and maybe get some better fights, out on the map.

I did get what I want, there was some nice RvR action, and many in the raids said they were glad there was finally some decent action, it made me feel good about my choice to "flip".

But then I started noticing what was happening in the raid, and with the burgs that ought to be out scouting, you see, they weren't. They were out flipping OPs. And not just flipping them randomly, there is actually a remarkable degree of coordination with the raid-fights, and the OP-flips on freep side.

The freep raid leader(s) would actively withhold the engagement of RvR, until 1 or 2 OP's were close to flip, meaning a RvR fight would start with 2-2 Op's, but only a minute or so in would be 3-1 or 4-0 for freeps.

While this can be seen as a great feat of coordination, and taking advantage of the game mechanics, it just saddened me, because, at the end of the day you realize that many (if not most) of these freeps don't want good action and fun fights, they want easy points, and lots of it. And they will stop at nothing to get it.

So then comes the big question, why don't the creeps do the same thing? Well, for starters, creeps have to have scouts out, a creep raid can never, ever afford to be cought cold by a freep raid, it's a wipe faster than you can say "Desperate Flight". But even if creeps skipped the scouts, there's still the huge difference in DPS, and the fact that OP Tyrants and OP Captain-Generals have the same amount of morale. Even the creeps fastest DPS'ers (High ranked Reavers and Wargs) have no chance of getting even remotely close to the flip-time that even a mediocre freep DPS class can. Hell, I can flip OP's faster solo on my blue traited cappy than I can on my Reaver. This, coupled with the ability to ride on horses between close OP's (AE OP <-> Isen OP and River OP <-> HH OP), while creep mappoints will put you at a distance from OP not better than acually running between them, makes it a horribly unbalanced system.
    Not to mention the fact that Freep NPC's are still bugged at Isen OP and HH OP, meaning any creep going in will get 3 times the amount of OP Guards on him than any freep would get (and once again, these NPC's have around the same morale, meaning any freep class can easily nuke them down in the fraction of the time it takes a creep).

I didn't stay long on freep this time around, we'll see if I ever come back again.

Oh, and btw, DoF bosses also have the same amount of morale wether it's freeps or creeps on it. My 60k morale 1k DPS reaver has absolutely no advantage over a 15k morale 3k DPS burg there, that's one for sure...
    Because pvp yesterday was quite sad, I decided to see how long it would take to solo an OP and solo flipping drake DoF; both seem to be lower again than on lvl 85(suprise!!.. or not..) and with about 59 secs to kill the OP tyrant and roughly 15-20 mins to solo the Drake boss (not even a spawn wait of 10 mins?), u can say that it has become too easy and too tempting for renown hoarding freeps to let this chance simply pass by I guess.. They should make OP tyrants strong enough to stand vs up to 3 freeps and DoF bosses for a minimum amount of 6-12, or just completely remove the buffs from DoF/OPs/Keeps and make ettens a pvp map again.
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i255532.iris.fhict.nl/sierra/signature.png[/IMG]

[/CENTER]

Some nice fights tonight, big thanks to all the creeps and freeps who mostly kept buffs/OP's under control

Too bad the lag is killing this game...

Hello Lotro players. I haven't many time to play but i'll try to be back to etten.

Legends of Middle-Earth Oath...

"Legends of Middle-Earth will ride again before the last battle of this age and the Last Battle at the end of times, and all those who fell down in this hard way will come back and fight with us one more time."

See you all soon, enjoy and have fun playing.
    [CENTER][URL]http://www.youtube.com/user/GalelNarmoril[/URL]
    [/CENTER]

True lotro pvmp balance :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSWeH...ature=youtu.be

Enjoy from perspective of OP r8 reaver!

freep party at grams.

"The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

Quote Originally Posted by BrekkaSrbenda View Post
    True lotro pvmp balance :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSWeH...ature=youtu.be

Enjoy from perspective of OP r8 reaver!

"The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EL6rjlVhgcg

This is how we creeps roll. Power drain them and BOOM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EL6rjlVhgcg

This is how we creeps roll. Power drain them and BOOM.
    I wonder if he bought blight to just be able to troll in that video..^^
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i255532.iris.fhict.nl/sierra/signature.png[/IMG]

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Haruno View Post
    I wonder if he bought blight to just be able to troll in that video..^^
    Hahah maybe!

Btw - i wonder does any one of you, 30 freeps at grams now, feel at least a bit ashamed of your ''skill'' from siting there in a raid? Not provoking, its just...laughable.

Cheerz

Hahah maybe!

Btw - i wonder does any one of you, 30 freeps at grams now, feel at least a bit ashamed of your ''skill'' from siting there in a raid? Not provoking, its just...laughable.

Cheerz
    i don't think there are any freeps left who come to the forums able to counter your arguements anymore. sad times.

Are creeps on holiday or something?? So few of us left these days, it seems.
    Time to get your asses back in the moors before freeps get too cocky!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Uglyorcguy View Post
    Regardless you guys still came out and gave a valiant effort. well done to you for that and TY to Angal for leading you.

Well, how long can you expect people to stay playing underpowered characters on laggy servers on the side where the biggest battles are fought in OOC on what "the right way to fight" is...

Is there a reason, beside helping our friendly freeps rank faster, to even come out and play?
    Not joining any raids cause its just farming by freep raids. When they dont have a raid, its 14 burglars out there that put a dot on you taking of 50% of morale and hits you for 20k with a single hit, so you are down very soon after. If you even think to stay and fight they pop their I WIN skills or just hips, so its pointless.
    If they are in some point grouped with minstrel/captain/or Riidvan-ish runekeeper ( ), no point even in fighting, so just forget it.

Basicly, only thing you can see nowadays in moors from, opposite side of me aka freep side, are either unkillable guardians, unkillable c(r)aptains, burglars and minstrels.
    If hunters or runekeepers or LMs even come to PvP they are with, as mentioned above, minstrel/captain/or shield walling guardians.

I am still here, only because of few ppl that are still here playing and because ofc long-expected ESO is little bit expensive for me.
    Changing classes everyday so i dont get borred, but its not gonna last for long

Cheers, and enjoy your farming all.

Fair enough, let's all stop pvping and delete

Unhappy

Fair enough, let's all stop pvping and delete

yes.. maybe do that actually i did think about it not that long ago for the simple fact of solo defiler is about as much fun as chopping off your own toes frying them and then ingesting them anally while still sizzling.

mind you i hear that alot of freeps seem to think i'm always in a 12 man or something.. argh i know what's coming next!

brace for impact!

auxiliary power to the structural integrity field!

People are still playing? howcome? the lag is just too much to make it remotely fun. the lack of dev attention for ettens is ridiculous, i get that its the LOTR world which mitigates things a little but some point there just has to be a point where u cant keep devoting time to a subpar game.

The recent lay-offs of a couple of devs should make it even clearer that ettens will get practically no attention, and PvE is no better. - they said in the 20 Questions they want to add catapults to the ettens. piling more likely buggy features on an already ridiculously unbalanced game. That should tell you where their priorities are. Catapults before all the million other problems.
    First Marshal Areya. Hobbit Minstrel - Eldar.
    Kinship - The Illuminati.

Quote Originally Posted by Areya121 View Post
    People are still playing? howcome? the lag is just too much to make it remotely fun. the lack of dev attention for ettens is ridiculous, i get that its the LOTR world which mitigates things a little but some point there just has to be a point where u cant keep devoting time to a subpar game.

The recent lay-offs of a couple of devs should make it even clearer that ettens will get practically no attention, and PvE is no better. - they said in the 20 Questions they want to add catapults to the ettens. piling more likely buggy features on an already ridiculously unbalanced game. That should tell you where their priorities are. Catapults before all the million other problems.
    With Update 13 we're getting new 'Hobnangians', whatever that is. I can hardly contain myself....

The attention they give to Ettens continues to be pitiful, and the action on Eldar right now is garbage. Tbh a fair few of us are only still playing (if standing at grams being camped by a raid, sometimes 2 raids, can be called 'playing') simply because ESO hasn't yet come out.

Should be interesting to see the activity on creepside this weekend with the massive ESO beta rolling out where basically anybody who wants a key will have one...

Page 123 of 150 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 133 ... LastLast