We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 120 of 150 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 130 ... LastLast
Results 2,976 to 3,000 of 3750
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwyndor View Post
    There is only one thing in PvP that it more useless, farcical, and BORING than fighting a captain these days. And that must be playing one. In the yellow line anyway.

Really, I just do not see what you get out of it. I don't see how freep raids benefit from you being around either. Add to that the exploit of bugging npcs to mindlessly kill everything in sight - wonderful sportsmanship! and you have multiple examples of how one single class can ruin and debase PvP, their opponents in PvP, as well their own fellows.

i agree cappies are useless atm , especially the yellow line(bubble and harms way so useless in raid....) .... y plz stop ruining the great fights with bugging the 1shotters! i could map somewhere else or just dont stand near them, but i bet if i tell every1 on the forums how much i hate it theyll stop !

Wussfang

As it is an exploit and these cappies r doing it deliberately report them they will soon stop.

[OOC] Erlos: 'Oops'
    [OOC] Erlos: 'I broke the one shotters xD'

yeah don't think that was by accident do u? unfortunately theres an small few doing this and we all know who they r.

it ruins it 4 creeps and the decent freep players.

Quote Originally Posted by Deniorona View Post
    As it is an exploit and these cappies r doing it deliberately report them they will soon stop.

yeah don't think that was by accident do u? unfortunately theres an small few doing this and we all know who they r.

it ruins it 4 creeps and the decent freep players.
    Yep it certainly is..
    Torumbar - Cappy - R9
    Galhael - Hunter - R6
    Nelnarfin - Champ - R7

Quote Originally Posted by sfdfwsfs View Post
    . . .
    Anonymous wannabee troll alert. Mr. exploit himself?

_____
    Ignor

Quote Originally Posted by sfdfwsfs View Post
    i agree cappies are useless atm , especially the yellow line(bubble and harms way so useless in raid....) .... y plz stop ruining the great fights with bugging the 1shotters! i could map somewhere else or just dont stand near them, but i bet if i tell every1 on the forums how much i hate it theyll stop !

Wussfang
    No one can tell a fool to stop being a fool. You are what you are.

There's quite an easy way to deal with captains, if they're solo that is. You just need to kill the pet all the time so they can't receive any of the brother effects especially if they are in yellow. Don't hit it when it has bubble or last-stand because every crit reduces cd by about 2 seconds iirc. I also find I can annoy captains a lot with my warg in flayer because of cc like knockdown and flayer root. But generally if they're grouped creeps are screwed ^^ Thumbs up to Turbine there.

P.S. I love how a certain champ, who I won't name, is now on his captain and exploiting one shotters and he was qqing on the forums about wargs macroing.

wargs macroing burgs macroing cappies exploiting!

what has this game become?!?

if players can only win by cheating then it just proves how bad a player they r.

funny thing is when a warg kills a freep they r getting accused of macroing in freep ooc it doesn't cross the freeps mind that they wernt better than that warg at the time?

seriously guys some of the wargs peeps r complaining about have an old rep and a gud 1. they have been playing yrs and r respected amoung creep and freep alike.

im tired of peeps blaming turbine 4 the game mechanics we have. its the lamers that use these mechanics that r exploiting it they share the blame equally and peeps that let them carry on and do nothing about it contribute to that lame mentality.

Quote Originally Posted by Uglyorcguy View Post
    There's quite an easy way to deal with captains, if they're solo that is. You just need to kill the pet all the time so they can't receive any of the brother effects especially if they are in yellow. Don't hit it when it has bubble or last-stand because every crit reduces cd by about 2 seconds iirc. I also find I can annoy captains a lot with my warg in flayer because of cc like knockdown and flayer root. But generally if they're grouped creeps are screwed ^^ Thumbs up to Turbine there.

P.S. I love how a certain champ, who I won't name, is now on his captain and exploiting one shotters and he was qqing on the forums about wargs macroing.
    You should get your facts right! I dont own a captain called Erlos

My captain is called Perlo

http://lotroaltfinder.net/

Choose Eldar and type in Erlo first, Then Erlos!

Its a copycat

But i give you for the nice try
    [url=http://postimage.org/][img]http://s29.postimg.org/jhgasj377/image.jpg[/img][/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Erlo View Post
    You should get your facts right! I dont own a captain called Erlos

My captain is called Perlo

http://lotroaltfinder.net/

Choose Eldar and type in Erlo first, Then Erlos!

Its a copycat

But i give you for the nice try
    My god, you have fans! :O HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE??
    But tbh, in my defence it was an easy mistake to make but I guess I should apologise....so here goes:
    Suck my b****

Suck my b****
    I thought thats What you did all these hundrede of times you fell at my feet. But Must have been my swords you ran in to. Ahahah
    [url=http://postimage.org/][img]http://s29.postimg.org/jhgasj377/image.jpg[/img][/url]

I thought thats What you did all these hundrede of times you fell at my feet. But Must have been my swords you ran in to. Ahahah
    Hundreds of times eh? I think you've been drinking too much lately or you would remember that you never killed me, unless ofc you had a raid behind you but that's just how pr0s like you roll these days.
    Feel free to ask me for a 1v1 any time and then we'll see who falls at who's feet

P.S. Still waiting for that BJ

Hundreds of times eh? I think you've been drinking too much lately or you would remember that you never killed me, unless ofc you had a raid behind you but that's just how pr0s like you roll these days.
    Feel free to ask me for a 1v1 any time and then we'll see who falls at who's feet

P.S. Still waiting for that BJ
    ahahaha.. crawl back under the rock you were born

Pitty creep side seems to have so many leet players. Thought you guys had such a great atmosphere and nice tone. Seems the middle age of creep side has drowned....

Pitty creep side seems to have so many leet players. Thought you guys had such a great atmosphere and nice tone. Seems the middle age of creep side has drowned....
    I really don't get wot the argument between u n ugly has 2 do with creep side atmosphere.....creepside ooc and banter is way more entertaining than freepside and every1 does work well 2gether.

ur statement is invalid.

we will c wot this update without macro burgs wargs huntys and cappies that cant have anymore *accidents* and finally decent morale pots 4 creeps brings.

oh n btw Ugly plays mainly solo bcuz he's pro, he doesn't hide behind a raid.

ahahaha.. crawl back under the rock you were born
    That's harsh man I feel really, really insulted right now! But still can you give me BJ?

Creepside still has a good atmosphere and tone and I have no idea idea what the f leet means. I thought maybe it's a type of vegetable but maybe that's leek?? :S
    If you mean elite then no, I'm not. But I'm still better than you b***h lololol

P.S. You don't like me or something?? xD

<3

Right guys can we please clear up the fact that i'm NOT Erlo, nor am I a copycat as I wouldn't voluntarily want to be associated with him.

Secondly, Rude. I don't appreciate the fact i'm being called a deliberate exploiter and threatened with reports when all I did was run into the 1-shotters once and they bugged out. I do admit to playing a captain and running in yellow traits when it's Grams camping or whatever but there's not much else a captain can do in those fights tbh.

You can blame captains for the sorry state of PvP if you like but maybe you should acknowledge the fact it's intrinsicly broken anyway and creeps being penned in grams isn't fun for freeps either. Also I usually play healers on both freep and creep side with about 9k deaths between them so feel no obligation to apologise to anyone for having some invincible fun on my cappy while I still can!

Much love,

Frenchy
    xoxoxoxoxo <3
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022400000013f498/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    -Freeps- Mithelen~Frenchy~Erlos
    -Creeps- Graghburz~Mythelen~Aghlurz

Btw Ugly, please, i repeat please do not feed the trolls!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/202240100001d4545/signature.png]Ramadad[/charsig]

That's fair enough Erlos. But you also realise there are one or two other cappies who are doing it deliberately and repeatedly, and as such tarnish the name of other captains who are probably trying to play legitimately.

Right now tempers on creepside are running short. The spirit of tolerance and giving players the 'benefit of the doubt' has unfortunately been eroded of late due to so many instances of players abusing and exploiting various bugs and game mechanics. Whereas the banter still flows freely on OOC the general mood is often depressed, negative and angry. A sample of this is clearly and abundantly depicted in a fraps vid of a recent raid v raid fight that I'll soon upload, which a few have asked me to post. I was reluctant to do so initially, and you will see why.

Let the games begin!!!

Addressing “Macroing” issues
    Certain classes were able to cause some skills to ignore their cooldowns, causing a situation where those skills could be used repeatedly and rapidly on their target. This has been resolved.

Greetings from,

Nashaba, Neshaba and Nasheba.

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022400000007e62e/signature.png]Monrid[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Aegy View Post
    Right guys can we please clear up the fact that i'm NOT Erlo, nor am I a copycat as I wouldn't voluntarily want to be associated with him.

Secondly, Rude. I don't appreciate the fact i'm being called a deliberate exploiter and threatened with reports when all I did was run into the 1-shotters once and they bugged out. I do admit to playing a captain and running in yellow traits when it's Grams camping or whatever but there's not much else a captain can do in those fights tbh.

You can blame captains for the sorry state of PvP if you like but maybe you should acknowledge the fact it's intrinsicly broken anyway and creeps being penned in grams isn't fun for freeps either. Also I usually play healers on both freep and creep side with about 9k deaths between them so feel no obligation to apologise to anyone for having some invincible fun on my cappy while I still can!

Much love,

Frenchy
    xoxoxoxoxo <3
    the fact that u obviously took delite in ooc 4 bugging the npcs speaks volumes. if I was still playing cappy mayb I wudve had an accident once but the cappies I was referring 2 did it over and over again. just glad that part of ettens shud b over, haven't seen the evidence yet. im sure it will b tested

I personally don't see how it speaks volumes, I was merely remarking at the fact they'd bugged out and I'd never seen the Grams defenders do that before.
    I'll admit that it was quite amusing but I took no delight in accidentally bugging them as it ruined the fight for some minutes. Fair enough some people might do it on purpose, god knows why, but I just don't think you should be accusing me like it's my fault when clearly it's the game that's broken.

Much love,

Frenchy
    xxoxoxoxoooxoxoox
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022400000013f498/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    -Freeps- Mithelen~Frenchy~Erlos
    -Creeps- Graghburz~Mythelen~Aghlurz

I suggest u reread my last post and as gordi put it its frustrated the hell outta creeps. most cappies on the server know how 2 bug out the npcs now even having an accident is suspicious. its the same as accusing all wargs of macroing when they kill summit fast.....or burgs. these type of people have and are trying 2 ruin every1 elses gameplay.

i know a few cappies who over the past few weeks have constantly bugged npcs out.

at least now this behaviour will b stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramadad View Post
    Btw Ugly, please, i repeat please do not feed the trolls!
    But they'll starve!
    Uglyorcguy r14 Reaver - Reign of Terror

<3

Ugly + Pro + Solo.

On to more important news.

Quote Originally Posted by Twaningira View Post

Nashaba, Neshaba and Nasheba.

I really don't get wot the argument between u n ugly has 2 do with creep side atmosphere.....creepside ooc and banter is way more entertaining than freepside and every1 does work well 2gether.

ur statement is invalid.

we will c wot this update without macro burgs wargs huntys and cappies that cant have anymore *accidents* and finally decent morale pots 4 creeps brings.

Oh btw ### are you btw? hiding behind a forum name. Why not use ur characters name so people know whom you are....

Ps. Hide behind a raid?? seriously? im "soloing" like everyone else ( Beside 23 others)... actually laughing at my own comment! HAHA

Page 120 of 150 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 130 ... LastLast