We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 119 of 150 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 129 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,975 of 3750
    I like blue map. I like 4 ops. I like to kill creeps easy. And i like to do it again and again and again and again. And i also like reading about those i kill cry. I love to corpse jump those i kill.
    Im far from any good at pvping or anything, i die maybe 10 times a day. But i still like killing them. Humilitating them.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadeee View Post
    I like blue map. I like 4 ops. I like to kill creeps easy. And i like to do it again and again and again and again. And i also like reading about those i kill cry. I love to corpse jump those i kill.
    Im far from any good at pvping or anything, i die maybe 10 times a day. But i still like killing them. Humilitating them.

Amen to that!

Time to corpsejump everyone i KILL! Best part is to gank 3 vs 1 Loved tonights action boys! gotta try harder Neshnab, Ekla and the other 6

Loved my logging in combat in lug! LOOOONG face on you all!

And the winner of the troll award 2013 is.........Erlo, grats mate on a job well done!

Quote Originally Posted by Ramadad View Post
    And the winner of the troll award 2013 is.........Erlo, grats mate on a job well done!
    Thank you, thank you!

I want To thank everyone that has thought me everything about being a D.i.c.k.h.e.a.d ingame. All that have contributed in teaching me how To be rude, To corpsejump and act like a general ########.

I big thanks To everyone that has showed me the way To destroy what little was left of a community and showed me the new ettens. Ruled by kids , unpolite and rude people..

The people that felt the need To logg over and send hate tells and qq. Everyone that showed me that ettens isnt about fun and long fun Battles, but points points points and the easiest way To get them!

Everyone that showed me that you Should be disrespectfull against everyone and talk in a leet way!

You all know WHom you are!

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Erlo View Post
    Amen to that!

Time to corpsejump everyone i KILL! Best part is to gank 3 vs 1 Loved tonights action boys! gotta try harder Neshnab, Ekla and the other 6

Loved my logging in combat in lug! LOOOONG face on you all!
    After Thursday nights Lug fight I knew there would be some sort of forum post in the morning by you with some petty insults or trying to feel better about yourself, trying to give us the impression you're not mad, but you've actually managed to let go abit, and not to cry on this post, which is nice for a change, seems my prediction was correct though.

You're basicly saying 'na-na-na you can't catch me'

Quote Originally Posted by erlo
    I big thanks To everyone that has showed me the way To destroy what little was left of a community and showed me the new ettens. Ruled by kids , unpolite and rude people..
    keep acting how you are, little Ettenmoors highlight atm
    Last edited by Eklabondood; Jan 17 2014 at 12:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eklabondood View Post
    After Thursday nights Lug fight I knew there would be some sort of forum post in the morning by you with some petty insults or trying to you feel better about yourself, trying to give us the impression you're not mad, but you've actually managed to let go abit, and not to cry on this post, which is nice for a change, seems my prediction was correct though.

You're basicly saying 'na-na-na you can't catch me'

keep acting how you are, little Ettenmoors highlight atm
    Indeed. Try harder.

Ur second comment, translate To english!

Was intended as a quote To the above post but decided To not just tag along

Yes you are one reason that the community sucks atm. Your leet attitude and believe in you own epic skills.

Im just waiting you and your mates out! Had the same situation on laurelin With a brunch of kids that acted like dickheads, thinking They were owning in their group of 6-8! Camping, selecting one player out, trying To justify sacrefy 3-4 creeps To get one kill. I love when you jump me an entire night. LOADS of renown for me

Sad part is you guys arent anywhere To be seen in bigger fights. Always play when ur sure To "win"! You guys never fight against the odds. U guys swapp sides To join the zerg. 3-4 Times a day. Many people laughing at you! You think your good. All you are is an ezmoder side swapping muppet

Now roll on!

PS. Mark My words, lets see what you Will play after 12.2! Bet My left hand you aint playing your ba after the nerf! You could actually risk dying alot.
    Last edited by Erlo; Jan 17 2014 at 01:02 PM.

Yes you are one reason that the community sucks atm. Your leet attitude and believe in you own epic skills.
    Yes, I do see myself as a more skilled player than you for the record, imo since you returned to the Ettenmoors you've only ranked from a zerg, you're always in that noob raid camping grams, it's extremely rare to see you solo, and even if you are, you're in a group of freeps

Im just waiting you and your mates out! Had the same situation on laurelin With a brunch of kids
    Ah between breakfast and lunch? nice

I love when you jump me an entire night. LOADS of renown for me
    I died once in lug? so yeah that's a lot of renown for you.

Also, you give the intention you want to be the best or something?

Sad part is you guys arent anywhere To be seen in bigger fights. Always play when ur sure To "win"! You guys never fight against the odds.
    Very rich from you Erlo, you've only ranked from huge raids camping the hill of grams against solos

U guys swapp sides To join the zerg. 3-4 Times a day. Many people laughing at you! You think your good. All you are is an ezmoder side swapping muppet
    Yeah, sometimes we will swap sides to make a 12 man or something if creeps have a raid, which you sometimes ask to join, but you're too sh't so no inv

PS. Mark My words, lets see what you Will play after 12.2! Bet My left hand you aint playing your ba after the nerf! You could actually risk dying alot.
    You need to understand, recruit Erlo, maybe in your eyes freeps are not OP? If I wanted to be winning or play overpowered id be on my Hunter or RK right now.

Hahahah

Stay Schemin x French Montana x Rick Ross x Drake x Eggers x Pakz x Disco Rozzers x Direct Dizko x Banger x Pardy x House x Music x Take care.

this is like a tennis match! back and forth back and forth hehe

from wot I hear forums will b the only place peeps will b fiting soon as most creeps have had enuf and r just waiting on ESO.

Naughtybutnice
    cuddly R11 defi
    (If Erlo said sumit worth copying and pasting id put him in my sig....)

Offending my homies? WHATTTTTT

Yes, I do see myself as a more skilled player than you for the record, imo since you returned to the Ettenmoors you've only ranked from a zerg, you're always in that noob raid camping grams, it's extremely rare to see you solo, and even if you are, you're in a group of freeps

Ah between breakfast and lunch? nice

I died once in lug? so yeah that's a lot of renown for you.

Also, you give the intention you want to be the best or something?

Very rich from you Erlo, you've only ranked from huge raids camping the hill of grams against solos

Yeah, sometimes we will swap sides to make a 12 man or something if creeps have a raid, which you sometimes ask to join, but you're too sh't so no inv

You need to understand, recruit Erlo, maybe in your eyes freeps are not OP? If I wanted to be winning or play overpowered id be on my Hunter or RK right now.

Hahahah
    Rofl Rofl

You are really skilled mate. Im no match for you!

Damn teaching me!

PS, pm me ingame soon and i can give you a guided tour of ettens. You know we old school players we know a thing or two. If you ask Nice ill teaching you!

PS ps. I have always raiden, lead raids for years. With one purpose, have fun. I dont lead raids like you have do, ohh lets go here, less lagg, dont care if we wipe 10 Times in a row. As long as we get points! See you lead raids makes me laugh. Farm raid 10k. Grow some skill mate. Once again i could teaching you a few tricks, but doubt i want To. Hotelses case!

Now shush, Run back To your puppies and Continue To believe ur skilled! Hide behind the hoard and enjoy the feeling of being a good player!

Rofl, hahaha seriously mate! Hahahah are you abit lost in the head or plain stupid?
    Last edited by Erlo; Jan 17 2014 at 03:20 PM.

sorry to intervene, but im not sure if its just me, but i do go to ettens for points, doesnt everyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Deniorona View Post
    this is like a tennis match! back and forth back and forth hehe

from wot I hear forums will b the only place peeps will b fiting soon as most creeps have had enuf and r just waiting on ESO.

Naughtybutnice
    cuddly R11 defi
    (If Erlo said sumit worth copying and pasting id put him in my sig....)
    Haha tennismatch, well ekla loosing on double fault in all his servgames and i lost count of My aces..

6-0, 6-0 game set and match, Erlo!

Rofl Rofl
    Very nice start, lets read on

You are really skilled mate. Im no match for you!
    Very true so far, like it!

Damn teaching me!
    Maybe........... just maybe.... I can book you in for some 'how to solo guide, inspired by scottavo' session? I'll try sort it out for you

PS, pm me ingame soon and i can give you a guider your of ettens. You know we old school players we know a thing or two. If you ask Nice ill teaching you!
    We could exchange some top secret tactics! just like some woman do with cooking recipes!

PS ps. I have always raiden, lead raids for years. With one purpose, have fun. I dont lead raids like you have do, ohh lets go here, less lagg,

You still have fun with lots of Ettenmoors lag?

dont care if we wipe 10 Times in a row. As long as we get points! See you lead raids makes me laugh. Farm raid 10k. Grow some skill mate. Once again i could teaching you a few tricks, but doubt i want To. Hotelses case!
    I have no interest on tips how to take keeps from you Erlo. thanks though =)

Now shush, Run back To your puppies and Continue To believe ur skilled! Hide behind the hoard and enjoy the feeling of being a good player!
    Yes, I know im good.

Rofl, hahaha seriously mate! Hahahah are you abit lost in the head or plain stupid
    Now, I would love to reply to this with what im wanting to write so much, but id end up getting a ban, I can't realy explain to you how dumb I think you are.

Loving the laughs.
    sincerely Exaerus himself.

Very nice start, lets read on

Very true so far, like it!

Maybe........... just maybe.... I can book you in for some 'how to solo guide, inspired by scottavo' session? I'll try sort it out for you

We could exchange some top secret tactics! just like some woman do with cooking recipes!

You still have fun with lots of Ettenmoors lag?

I have no interest on tips how to take keeps from you Erlo. thanks though =)

Yes, I know im good.

Now, I would love to reply to this with what im wanting to write so much, but id end up getting a ban, I can't realy explain to you how dumb I think you are.

Loving the laughs.
    sincerely Exaerus himself.
    Do us all a favour and get a perma ban. One idiot less!

Do us all a favour and get a perma ban. One idiot less!
    Line of the day.

Gz

Yeah, i've got to start charging gold though.

damn all these in-combat exploiter loggers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bagasakos View Post
    damn all these in-combat exploiter loggers!!!
    Not an exploit.. Working as intended

its official babes lotro until 2017!
    https://www.tentonhammer.com/lotro/n...-years-to-come

Give new Macroes to the hamsters,ffs!

Thank you Turbine for trying to kill whatever action left in ettenmoors.

Gj cappies with those one shotters. Well done. /sigh

Edit :
    +Overall, tnx for leaving 2-2 and 3-1 (for us) ops, even tho you were grouped at grams. You see how you can make creeps not just log off.
    Also, bonus for whole night equal for both sides, needs to get a compliment.
    Last edited by BrekkaSrbenda; Jan 20 2014 at 06:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BrekkaSrbenda View Post
    Gj cappies with those one shotters. Well done. /sigh

Edit :
    +Overall, tnx for leaving 2-2 and 3-1 (for us) ops, even tho you were grouped at grams. You see how you can make creeps not just log off.
    Also, bonus for whole night equal for both sides, needs to get a compliment.
    I actually mapped GV and came out of the moors when that happened, the Grams camp was boring anyway no need to make it worse by bugging the one shotters... Poor show, you can't complain about one side abusing bugs (wargs) then go and do the same, btw it was just one Cappy from what I saw...

There is only one thing in PvP that it more useless, farcical, and BORING than fighting a captain these days. And that must be playing one. In the yellow line anyway.

Really, I just do not see what you get out of it. I don't see how freep raids benefit from you being around either. Add to that the exploit of bugging npcs to mindlessly kill everything in sight - wonderful sportsmanship! and you have multiple examples of how one single class can ruin and debase PvP, their opponents in PvP, as well their own fellows.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwyndor View Post
    There is only one thing in PvP that it more useless, farcical, and BORING than fighting a captain these days. And that must be playing one. In the yellow line anyway.

Really, I just do not see what you get out of it. I don't see how freep raids benefit from you being around either. Add to that the exploit of bugging npcs to mindlessly kill everything in sight - wonderful sportsmanship! and you have multiple examples of how one single class can ruin and debase PvP, their opponents in PvP, as well their own fellows.
    Indeed, I play more of my champ now... Though if off heals are needed I will log Cappy, tbh red line and blue can be ok dropping oathies at the right time is good when your being out healed.

Page 119 of 150 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 129 ... LastLast