We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 11 of 150 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Re: PvMP on Eldar (Part 4)

Quote Originally Posted by Tarmas_Eldar View Post
    Dudes, can you explain something to me? I'm confused. Here's the story as it looks from my side.

There's a creep raid, easily overpowering a dozen or so largely solo freeps. So a freep raid is started to fight back.

We ride around for maybe 20mins without finding more than a handful of solo creeps and none of those who'd been merrily farming the solos at TR a few minutes earlier. Eventually freep raid leader gets bored and takes some keeps, then disbands. Creeps reappear. Large group starts killing soloers.

Here's what it looks like: creep raids refuse to fight freep raids. Or at least, creep raids refuse to fight freep raids led by certain freep leaders. Yeah yeah, I know, I'm only seeing one side, freep goggles etc. So put me straight. What's the deal here? Are raid vs raid fights a thing of the past? Are raids only for keep taking now?
    Sorry Tarmas but there were no raid when you had one early yesterday. It was solo creeps farming solo freeps. It was when freeps had 2 raids up so they could farm too that creeps set up a raid.

I know I was in those "large" groups.

Edit: if you meant Webss raid in the evening. Then I dont know what he was doing either all I know that those who werent in his raid on creepside rarely saw the craid. We were getting crushed by Deso's awesome OC raid.
    Last edited by DiorEluchil; Dec 06 2011 at 06:35 AM.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#008080]Chains of insanity [/COLOR][COLOR=#fff0f5]- [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]Doom of GY Reborn [/COLOR]-[COLOR=#ff0000] FOTM[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#0000ff]WotGE[/COLOR] -[COLOR=#40e0d0] The [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff]Fancy Lads
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#ee82ee]Retired from LOTRO[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

Yday was quite funny. Creeps seemed more interested in Tribe vs. Tribe flaming than to actually fight the FR...
    Atleat we restored LC3 to it's former glory. One can only hope to se a certain kinship come to sparzone and jump infront of creeps without 50 bufflines in the future
    [center][b] Zaphirana [/b]
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/solsticeVideos]Solstice Videos[/url]
    [EN]Eldar[/center]

yesterday there was some rly nice sparring indeed, as long both sides respect eachother and dont just go for the win and with 3.5 buffbars, we can have some nice spars again

Quote Originally Posted by DiorEluchil View Post
    Edit: if you meant Webss raid in the evening. Then I dont know what he was doing either all I know that those who werent in his raid on creepside rarely saw the craid. We were getting crushed by Deso's awesome OC raid.
    Yes, that's the time I'm talking about, 9pm onwards. Webss raid (plus soloers as described by Blarrluk) was to-ing and fro-ing with solo/small group freeps hugging TR (which was fun in its own right). Freep raid led by Glorindon (freepside's new, good and very welcome raid leader) starts and the creep raid goes AWOL, leaving solo creeps to get smashed up in OC and elsewhere.

Thanks for the replies dudes. Just to be clear as well, I'm not criticising or complaining, it's all good to me. Solo, leeching off Gretolas, small group, raid, it's all good.
    [CENTER]Tarmas Elf Champion R13 | Tarmeg Elf Guardian R6 | Tarmil 95 Elf Warden | Tarmun Elf Hunter R6 | Tarmot Elf Minstrel R6 | Tarmyr Elf Loremaster R6
    Strawn Reaver R6 | Strawz Warg R6 | Strawk Blackarrow R6 | Strawx Warleader R6 | Strawb Defiler R6 | Strawt Weaver R6[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Saurechoir View Post
    still not seeing cuddles blar

just bites
    You know it Kidda

And yes Ory you are correct people who play games don't have fun when you consistently die in a few brief seconds so not many creeps want to lead a raid to DOOM...

I can only say from when I was online - early evening webss had a raid and I think it was trying to fight another freep raid plus a large group.

An example of the fight was webss lead creep raid into the freep raid only for the second large group of freep to attack from the flank. Was a very good flank but after that the creep raid disbanded due to the numbers of freeps.

Afterwards I do think that alot of people went of to the sparing place.

Later on Webss had a tribe group of 8 ppl running around it was not a raid

Quote Originally Posted by HampshireMick View Post
    I can only say from when I was online - early evening webss had a raid and I think it was trying to fight another freep raid plus a large group.
    I think on both sides there is a tendency to assume that any moderately large (ie, 10+) bunch is "a raid" when it is most likely nothing of the sort. The freeps Webss's raid was fighting at TR between 9 and 10pm or so wasn't a raid, it was soloers and a few duo/trios, albeit a reasonably large number. I don't recall any other freep group, unless it was some of the Aurora Borealis crew who do their own thing, barely communicate in OOC and stick to their own kin group.
    [CENTER]Tarmas Elf Champion R13 | Tarmeg Elf Guardian R6 | Tarmil 95 Elf Warden | Tarmun Elf Hunter R6 | Tarmot Elf Minstrel R6 | Tarmyr Elf Loremaster R6
    Strawn Reaver R6 | Strawz Warg R6 | Strawk Blackarrow R6 | Strawx Warleader R6 | Strawb Defiler R6 | Strawt Weaver R6[/CENTER]

I think on both sides there is a tendency to assume that any moderately large (ie, 10+) bunch is "a raid" when it is most likely nothing of the sort. The freeps Webss's raid was fighting at TR between 9 and 10pm or so wasn't a raid, it was soloers and a few duo/trios, albeit a reasonably large number. I don't recall any other freep group, unless it was some of the Aurora Borealis crew who do their own thing, barely communicate in OOC and stick to their own kin group.
    As I stated before that group of Webss between 9pm and 10pm was a tribe group of 8 ppl not a raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Haruno View Post
    yesterday there was some rly nice sparring indeed, as long both sides respect eachother and dont just go for the win and with 3.5 buffbars, we can have some nice spars again
    3.5? That might be doable haha.. I've seen Deso with 6!!!!!
    Oryette

Quote Originally Posted by HampshireMick View Post
    As I stated before that group of Webss between 9pm and 10pm was a tribe group of 8 ppl not a raid.
    Kinda makes my point. You thought you were fighting a raid; you weren't. We thought we were fighting a raid; we weren't.

Any group above a handful looks like a raid to someone they roll over. I responded to a cry of "CREEP RAID AT OST!!!!" a day or two ago that turned out to be a ninja-group of 5-6. When I pointed out that this was hardly a raid, the person who'd put out the APB responded "more than 3 and it's a raid to me..."

Quote Originally Posted by commanderjerkface View Post
    3.5? That might be doable haha.. I've seen Deso with 6!!!!!
    I heard that Tedstriker runs around with 14 bars after eating his extra large kebab with chilli sauce

-Basil
    My home is a spider den, my garden is Hoarhallow and I visit Grothum on holiday. I just happen to be really unlucky and meet freeps there ;)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022401000010e4a5/signature.png]Basilbrush[/charsig]

yesterday we finnaly had some good raid vs raid fights but then 3/4 of the raid dced 'cause of our pro servers.... by the time we had our raid was finnaly full again, the creeps were already gone cause it took us too long... a shame that such a nice battle must end like this

btw nice sparring at lc3 aswell, keep up the good work peepsies

At one point last night (before my connection fell to its knees sobbing at the demands being made of it) freeps had a full raid plus tag-alongs and we *still* had the outnumbered buff. That is truly epic, as were the fights between TR and the old HS in which the two hordes seemed to alternate wipes. Good times!

At one point last night (before my connection fell to its knees sobbing at the demands being made of it) freeps had a full raid plus tag-alongs and we *still* had the outnumbered buff. That is truly epic, as were the fights between TR and the old HS in which the two hordes seemed to alternate wipes. Good times!
    I think we should pick a better spot with no server boundaries next time so we wont get lagg (I heard that the rollback has once again rollbacked into the moors again:O)

Yes it was a shame last night we seem to finally have good raid V good raid and lots of imf/renown for both sides until the bloody lag kicked in.

Creeps and Freeps had this issue and it ruined what might of been a great evening of raiding.

btw nice sparring at lc3 aswell, keep up the good work peepsies
    Did you find another LRM wearing landscape quest gear to club? Mine is too busy at getting ganked to reach the noble gathering of clubbers.
    I don't always eat cake, but when I do, it's delicious.

awesome raid vs raid action today... until someone made the second creep raid... :/
    Karpo Captain r10
    [EN] Eldar

Quote Originally Posted by pakastevihannes View Post
    Did you find another LRM wearing landscape quest gear to club? Mine is too busy at getting ganked to reach the noble gathering of clubbers.
    I think my red with purple armour isnt anything close to landscape color armour but I think I just wont get ganked often because im often the first at lc3:P and I often log to creep after the spar to get and give some feedback

and the raid vs raid fight was good tonight again although the amount of creeps was just a bit toooo....much

On the field of victory enjoying a few well-earned comforts.

the amount of creeps was just a bit toooo....much
    The amount of creeps was fine, what we need is small group fights and not streamrolling of 3 raids straggling to move five paces of the ground.

Kudos to the warg bromance Croutmud for the 2v1 challenge you gave me tonight! Almost tamed both of you
    [center][IMG]http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk168/Kwpa/alpharhochiepsilon3AF0omicronlambda3AE0psietasigmaf_zpsc8f9ce12.jpg[/IMG]
    † [i]Greatness comes to those who claim it[/i] †[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Bubblelicious View Post
    Just LOL at the CD spamming. True nab in action ^^
    [center][b] Zaphirana [/b]
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/solsticeVideos]Solstice Videos[/url]
    [EN]Eldar[/center]

Defiler is just easy to champion, no need any cd´s if...

But most of eldar "champs" can´t play 1vs1 without cd´s. I don´t wanna say any names, but Ea... is most ezmode ever. L2p Glory bob need more cd´s and pots??

Im not try to say i am perfect player, but im even try play without cd´s. How u even learn your class if u always go for easy style??
    Last edited by Bazkanaggi; Dec 08 2011 at 07:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bazkanaggi View Post
    L2p Glory bob
    That's exactly the poor-quality jibe you threw at me when you logged freep to give me some abuse right after myself and a CPT handed you your you-know-what on a plate. If you're gonna QQ like a little girl, you need better insults dude.

That's exactly the poor-quality jibe you threw at me when you logged freep to give me some abuse right after myself and a CPT handed you your you-know-what on a plate. If you're gonna QQ like a little girl, you need better insults dude.
    Hello Glory "champ"... Are we talking about 1vs1 or your group zerg fest?
    Last edited by Bazkanaggi; Dec 08 2011 at 07:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bazkanaggi View Post
    Hello Glory "champ"... Are we talking about 1vs1 or your group zerg fest?
    Not very original tbh. I've killed 3 solo defilers in the past week, once on my own and twice when duo with a CPT. You were *by far* the easiest to kill and you are also the *only* creep who has felt the need to log to freep and send me abusive tells after dying.

You got killed in PvP zone. Get over it. Sorry if I and others don't play according to your interesting little set of rules about what is the correct and the wrong way to play. War is hell.

AW: Re: PvMP on Eldar (Part 4)

Quote Originally Posted by Nasse View Post
    awesome raid vs raid action today... until someone made the second creep raid... :/
    After a long time i logged BA again and joined the first raid. Second raid was created to balance creeps, cause the amount of ppl in kin-raids (you know which kin i mean) unbalanced the fight. We tracked 26 men + hobbits, dwarfs and elfs....nearly 2 complete freep raids.

Freeps comes to Tir gy and wiped - we moved near GV and wiped .....was an epic fight evening from both sides...lets countinue this...
    [COLOR=#ff0000][B] Polaris / Nazdar / Furia[/B]
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ff00]Gorgonite Captain R9/Jinzo Champion R4/Donato RK R8/Kalira Hunter R6/Tempico Minstrel R3/ Athalmir Warden R7[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ffa500] ... and [/COLOR][COLOR=#ffa500]6 Creeps r10 - r11[/COLOR]

Page 11 of 150 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 61 111 ... LastLast