We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 100 of 150 FirstFirst ... 50 90 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 110 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,500 of 3750

really enjoyed that fight
    Stroumfita rank 11 rk Eldar
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/202240000001f57a1/01006/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by crockett1986 View Post
    all this talk about freeps saying don't touch us at spars etc , as a raid we come up to lc 3 last night as spars was mentioned in occ...
    we wanted to see which freeps where there to see if freep raid had been disbanded.... we got there we saw the freep raid on the left of us w didn't engaged u guys did first and this ment to be a safe ground,
    specially for you `full time` spar people who was in the raid ...
    anyways well done to the creep for standing our ground was actually a good fight without lag up there tbh lol....
    just like to mention the good rat following and blight combos as we only had 2 defilers for the big fight at tol 3 / lc 3 and tir hs.

good fights al round another good day for pvp keep it up... until creeps had to log and we couldn't counter your 41 freeps at lug hill we tried to get numbers we even charged at u silly idea but wasn't enough creeps on, either logged or did the dirty on us

cheers all

MrMatty

p.s I just like to say that we left the only 2 who were up there at the spar area as they were sitting down and enjoying the view , did like it when some people tried to hide from the freep raid up with them tho and my post isn't a flame just reading all this about spars etc and u attacked us there . I don't mind as its a pvp map

Good fun yesterday, and tbh first thing that came to mind after spar area fight was. wow no lag!!! This must become the new rvr open battle ground

keep it up! Some good action to be had!
    [url=http://postimage.org/][img]http://s29.postimg.org/jhgasj377/image.jpg[/img][/url]

Quote Originally Posted by crockett1986
    good fights al round another good day for pvp keep it up..
    Yes, had some good fights, although we had huge skill lag on the first battles on gv slope

we got there we saw the freep raid on the left of us w didn't engaged u guys did first and this ment to be a safe ground,
    specially for you `full time` spar people who was in the raid ...
    Some of us have wanted a lc3 raid fight for a while as I mentioned in voice chat in the freep raid, we wern't realy sure if we should engage either, but we did make the first move on attacking I know.. should have some fights near to lc3 again but not directly on the lc3 location.

and my post isn't a flame just reading all this about spars etc and u attacked us there . I don't mind as its a pvp map
    Yep, I made the call to attack you there, what where the chances of both raids backing off when there is no communication between the raids, we thought it would turn in to a fight anyway, also the fun side to it, having a fight at lc3

Quote Originally Posted by Erlo
    This must become the new rvr open battle ground
    Hopefully not.. but maybe near to lc3 but not on the direct location

p.s I just like to say that we left the only 2 who were up there at the spar area as they were sitting down and enjoying the view
    Great

Quote Originally Posted by Deniorona
    cant understand why i was quoted as I said this was my own opinion
    Gave my own opinion about spars
    Exearus

Versace

Yeh the LC3 fight was great. And one of the first things mentioned afterwards was the strange fact that there was hardly any lag there. I'm glad others brought it up, and as Erlo said the freeps didn't lag either. So LC3 seems to be a good area for a lag-free fight.

Additionally, because of the recent disuptes over LC3 and spars, I thought it might be beneficial to record what happened, just in case any controversies arose from it. So as it happens what turned about to be a very cool fight was frapsed. So if anyone wants an instant replay I can upload it to youtube.
    Last edited by Gwyndor; Oct 29 2013 at 11:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwyndor View Post
    Yeh the LC3 fight was great. And one of the first things mentioned afterwards was the strange fact that there was hardly any lag there. I'm glad others brought it up, and as Erlo said the freeps didn't lag either. So LC3 seems to be a good area for a lag-free fight.

Additionally, because of the recent disuptes over LC3 and spars, I thought it might be beneficial to record what happened, just in case any controversies arose from it. So as it happens what turned about to be a very cool fight was frapsed. So if anyone wants an instant replay I can upload it to youtube.
    Yes, please
    POLARIS --> Esta Sinome
    Axeny - 105 Burg R9 | Nemene - 105 RK R11 | Mellar - 105 MIN || Morrolan - 105 LM R8 | Rashek - 105 WRD | Loilosh - 105 CPT | Loixus - 105 BRN
    Loiosh - R13 WL | Paqk - R8 Spider | Magru - R7 Def | Burgker - R6 Warg

Oryette is displeased

omg u guys

ganked three times whilst dual wielding [Pretzel]s.

A NEW LOW!!!!

To bad there was no more action to be had after Tol and Lug!

We wanted a long night of fights but not vs that nr of creeps and 3 ops. Dont get why u insisted on keeping 3 ops when u had the nrs. But then guess it was soloers that flipped them over and over.

We went in to dof and waited you there. I decided to map gv to regroup and we went for river op! Then i heard you disbanned. Pitty... We were up for more fights. But getting tired of fighting at locations decided by creeps.!

dare to come out to play more in the open and we could fight all night long!

Ta anyway for the 2 good battles!
    [url=http://postimage.org/][img]http://s29.postimg.org/jhgasj377/image.jpg[/img][/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Erlo View Post
    To bad there was no more action to be had after Tol and Lug!

We wanted a long night of fights but not vs that nr of creeps and 3 ops. Dont get why u insisted on keeping 3 ops when u had the nrs. But then guess it was soloers that flipped them over and over.

We went in to dof and waited you there. I decided to map gv to regroup and we went for river op! Then i heard you disbanned. Pitty... We were up for more fights. But getting tired of fighting at locations decided by creeps.!

dare to come out to play more in the open and we could fight all night long!

Ta anyway for the 2 good battles!

It's was a ok night Erlo, also i like the say thanks for our little fights but, we waited in AE OP for you to come out, then when you map to GV, i got told that you was having a bio, so we had one, but that was not true, i don't understand if you want to fight, you took some time to show it. But in the end people started to leave it was very hard to fine Warleaders and if one person leaves more and more go. But can we try and not have a GV fight, it took a lot of time to get a good fight.

thanks
    [CENTER]
    [IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/24b29ew.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Call it raid vs raid sparring..... and every1 is happy....xD

Slow start to the nite creeps insisted on 4 OP's(patrols of creeps at each OP) even when freeps had ON buff (we are not going to fight like that), then Erlo raided up and had a couple of fight good fights.
    We then entered in Tir after taking an OP to make 2-2 and creeps were tracked there and we would have fought but soon as we were rdy another OP flipped 3-1 to creeps so Erlo said out not fighting in Keep with creeps with 3 OP's so we went to retake the AE op, soon as we did omg creeps turn up to flip it this is what mucked up the action after with the constant flipping of OP's and creeps having more numbers.
    Big Thx to Erlo for making the raid.
    Megalo R11 (Guardian)

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpyhobbit View Post
    Slow start to the nite creeps insisted on 4 OP's(patrols of creeps at each OP) even when freeps had ON buff (we are not going to fight like that), then Erlo raided up and had a couple of fight good fights.
    We then entered in Tir after taking an OP to make 2-2 and creeps were tracked there and we would have fought but soon as we were rdy another OP flipped 3-1 to creeps so Erlo said out not fighting in Keep with creeps with 3 OP's so we went to retake the AE op, soon as we did omg creeps turn up to flip it this is what mucked up the action after with the constant flipping of OP's and creeps having more numbers.
    Big Thx to Erlo for making the raid.
    Ok, we went the AE op to fight you but you just ran into so we sat in AE Op i said 3 times " Don't take it" but we had a lot of leachers so they took it, we wanted to flight but you just stayed in DOF, it's not far to Isen op, that not hard to run? we could of had a fight but you didn't want too.Also you saying we flip the OP's to much, the last 2 days all the time it's flip,flip,flip OP, both sides will do, this is how moors are now, most of it PVE so you can't just say it's only creeps do it!
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by commanderjerkface View Post
    omg u guys
    A NEW LOW!!!!
    I saw that happening Ory, but:
    1st time you were not alone there (probs solo, but not the only freep there), I noticed you doing emote-jumps while other were fighting but you can't blame anyone if you got attacked there and then. I avoided you but even then you might got hit by an aoe.
    2nd and 3rd time you did your emote-jumping in front of OC and aggroed npc's, imho it was clear you weren't fighting with those unknown 'weapons' you wielded, but OC or Etten in itself is not the best place for doing emote dances, don't blame others if they don't want to play along with possible peaceful actions, especially not with a froup going round closeby.
    The end is near, the ring will melt, but not if I can help it!

Quote Originally Posted by Rattkille View Post
    It's was a ok night Erlo, also i like the say thanks for our little fights but, we waited in AE OP for you to come out, then when you map to GV, i got told that you was having a bio, so we had one, but that was not true, i don't understand if you want to fight, you took some time to show it. But in the end people started to leave it was very hard to fine Warleaders and if one person leaves more and more go. But can we try and not have a GV fight, it took a lot of time to get a good fight.

thanks
    Was good fun after all.

But i always played after the princip. Give and take. If we manage To wipe creeps in a keep/open etc i try To move the fight To a location that is slightly better for the creeps. Could be ur keeps or closer To your gy. All To even out the fights. If i Then wipe i expect creeps To do the same thing. Move futher away from the graveyard etc.

If we wipe creeps To easy i hope creeps go and take one more op!

Keep that in mind if you see me lead. Im online til 00.00-01.00 and if there is a chance for rvr i Will keep the raid and Will always fight. But dont expect me To come To the same location 2 Times'. And if i wipe in the open i wont fight in the open again and not To your keeps.

We Will see next time

Ok, we went the AE op to fight you but you just ran into so we sat in AE Op i said 3 times " Don't take it" but we had a lot of leachers so they took it, we wanted to flight but you just stayed in DOF, it's not far to Isen op, that not hard to run? we could of had a fight but you didn't want too.Also you saying we flip the OP's to much, the last 2 days all the time it's flip,flip,flip OP, both sides will do, this is how moors are now, most of it PVE so you can't just say it's only creeps do it!
    Why would we come out when you had 3 Op's, raid and leechers and we only had 1 raid and no support, would you run to isen I doubt it, some times tactical retreat is preferably to gain an advantage instead going for glory. Concerning the OP's we have tried to get them equal Ekla always tells not to take more than 2 also Erlo is the same, but last nite was everytime we got them equal it was flipped 5 mins later.
    We were prepared to fight last nite even when you had more numbers but not when you have 3 op's, would you fight I'd guess not. Just hope they remove the Mastery buff on OP's in HD then we will have nothing to flip and just fight.
    Megalo R11 (Guardian)

Quote Originally Posted by commanderjerkface View Post
    omg u guys

A NEW LOW!!!!
    You get what you deserve.

Was good fun after all.

But i always played after the princip. Give and take. If we manage To wipe creeps in a keep/open etc i try To move the fight To a location that is slightly better for the creeps. Could be ur keeps or closer To your gy. All To even out the fights. If i Then wipe i expect creeps To do the same thing. Move futher away from the graveyard etc.

If we wipe creeps To easy i hope creeps go and take one more op!

Keep that in mind if you see me lead. Im online til 00.00-01.00 and if there is a chance for rvr i Will keep the raid and Will always fight. But dont expect me To come To the same location 2 Times'. And if i wipe in the open i wont fight in the open again and not To your keeps.

We Will see next time
    well I havmt lead last few raids I always try to keep it 2-2 to make things fair but unfortunately you always get the odd freep / creep who will take the op and then everyone thinks the raid is trying to get the advantage etc

and well few days ago I tried to get the fights in the open and never in a keep unless we had on buff, but you have a raid inside tir and we waited many minutes for you lot ( may not been you raid) so we ran in to provoke u but then the freep raid didn't leave gv cookie rock for some time so I tried to flank and do what I could to get u guys to move put abit

fighting in the open in better indeed and I will always try to do this and keep the ops fair

but you can say its just us that we fight better location for us when u do the same just saying
    Mrmatty- R14 defiler

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpyhobbit View Post
    Why would we come out when you had 3 Op's, raid and leechers and we only had 1 raid and no support, would you run to isen I doubt it, some times tactical retreat is preferably to gain an advantage instead going for glory. Concerning the OP's we have tried to get them equal Ekla always tells not to take more than 2 also Erlo is the same, but last nite was everytime we got them equal it was flipped 5 mins later.
    We were prepared to fight last nite even when you had more numbers but not when you have 3 op's, would you fight I'd guess not. Just hope they remove the Mastery buff on OP's in HD then we will have nothing to flip and just fight.
    well sorry to disappoint you here but you telling me you guys have never done this before when its 2-2 and al of sudden its 3-1 then 2-2 to make it even then 2 mins later back to 3-1 ,, both sides do it and im sure its not the raids but soloers small groups ,

would we fight ... probably yes or we would go take another op? and I think many of us agree to take the buff away from ops as all it has done isw caused trouble

but u cant act all innocent as you no this happens on freep side to
    Mrmatty- R14 defiler

On the field of victory enjoying a few well-earned comforts.
    Good fun yesterday, and tbh first thing that came to mind after spar area fight was. wow no lag!!! This must become the new rvr open battle ground
    Yes, it's a brilliant idea to fight creeps over a t3 map location.
    [center][IMG]http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk168/Kwpa/alpharhochiepsilon3AF0omicronlambda3AE0psietasigmaf_zpsc8f9ce12.jpg[/IMG]
    † [i]Greatness comes to those who claim it[/i] †[/center]

I did not say that freeps never do it but since all the threads on the forums complained about us doing it and we tried to stop doing it and the fights improve, I know the freep/creep leaders cannot control leechers/small grps from taking additional OP's but I don't get why you berate us for not fighting in an opposing OP with superior numbers and having more OP's where we can gain a tactical advantage by mapping altogether and taking a different OP which we did and be rdy to fight

Since certain freep leaders have not been playing the status quo of OP's has been keep them even and hasn't it been said even on these forums that the action has been better over the last week with better and longer fights.
    Megalo R11 (Guardian)

Quote Originally Posted by Gretolas View Post
    Yes, it's a brilliant idea to fight creeps over a t3 map location.
    Whats the difference in that compared To tir hs, tol 3, where lc 2 is close.. You guys got maps everywhere and now days you dont even need To do quests To get the maps. 425 Tp per map and your set....

4 years ago u knew only the "dedicated" creeps would have maps. Today a rank 0 can have all...

So doesnt matter where we fight tbh.

Today a rank 0 can have all
    In some ways thats not true, if you ask most rank 0 creeps 9/10 have not got the 1min map to grams, thats why creep leaders like to have rank 5+ 9/10 of them have some maps. you can fight anywhere but most of the time there is no rank 0 follow because freeps just kill them in 2sec. If they FP2 or have a main creep and been playing that for some time, yes there will be but they will rank there creep in one night too rank 5 or 6.
    [CENTER]

In some ways thats not true, if you ask most rank 0 creeps 9/10 have not got the 1min map to grams, thats why creep leaders like to have rank 5+ 9/10 of them have some maps. you can fight anywhere but most of the time there is no rank 0 follow because freeps just kill them in 2sec. If they FP2 or have a main creep and been playing that for some time, yes there will be but they will rank there creep in one night too rank 5 or 6.
    Ofc u wish for higher ranks etc. Just wanted To point out that a rank 0 can buy all maps. Was on My stalker like 1 month ago and a friend taggad along. He Bought all maps straight off.. Lodas of people sitting With thousands of Tp...

Was just an answer To grets sarcastic post..

Dont understand some people has the urgent need To try To make people look bad.., oh lol look at him, suggesting fights at lc map point, what a ######...

Some people pull themselves up To reach higher. Others try To pull everyone down To their lvl and With that believ They reached higher themselves....

Whats the difference in that compared To tir hs, tol 3, where lc 2 is close.. You guys got maps everywhere and now days you dont even need To do quests To get the maps. 425 Tp per map and your set....

4 years ago u knew only the "dedicated" creeps would have maps. Today a rank 0 can have all...

So doesnt matter where we fight tbh.
    Yeh it's true, raid v raid fights happen very frequently at Tol 3 for example. Right on a map spot. But the lag there can be slow and painful. The lag at LC3 on the other hand seemed to be significantly less.

suggesting fights at lc map point
    I can understand where your coming from, why LC3? most of the time there are spars when there is raid vs raid but when me had the fight i didn't get any lag at all, nice place but i also like where the plans OP was, open place, and no lag but the bad thing is it's at the side of the map. But back to my piont, it will be nice to have some new places to flight and how it's looking like LC3 maybe one of them, there are good things for both side creeps-Map point and freeps-no far from GV doesn't take long to get there, but lets see what happens tonight
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Gwyndor View Post
    Yeh it's true, raid v raid fights happen very frequently at Tol 3 for example. Right on a map spot. But the lag there can be slow and painful. The lag at LC3 on the other hand seemed to be significantly less.

Now some of you know but at Tol 3 is the map cross over point this = to hell lots of lag, but people keep fighting there, this is also a good thing to fight at LC 3 no cross over point, most of the time when we fight raid vs raid it's allways lag well 9/10 your fighting on a cross over point, this is good the flight in not the same places. Last night i waited 2 mins at old Plans Op, but you want to PVE, this shows PVE come 1st but you had lug there was no need for that (but you didn't take it) Some good places to fight are

• HH (near big troll)
    • Old Planes op
    • LC 3
    • Isen
    • Drakes(Doesn't matter if about the GY)

I have seen lots of people trying there best to tell people about the cross over piont but they just get s**t in ooc, they 5mins latter people saying "why is there so much lag" it's a cross over point!
    [CENTER]

Page 100 of 150 FirstFirst ... 50 90 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 110 ... LastLast