We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 10 of 150 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Re: PvMP on Eldar (Part 4)

Quote Originally Posted by commanderjerkface View Post
    I think it is probably just wargs with the (bought in some cases) tracking skill.. nobody I know on creep side wastes cash and TP on these trackers! At 10 TP each for something that may not even get results, they are very unpopular.
    Funniest post I have seen in a while. +rep
    [SIZE=2][FONT=arial][SIZE=2]Neen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1][B][EU][/B][/SIZE] Eldar
    [URL="http://themellowship.com"][COLOR=#ffff00]The Mellowship[/COLOR][/URL][/FONT][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Zaphire View Post
    I made a pvp video that all of us can enjoy makes sure to watch all of it :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIwvhy8iWAg
    Ahahaha that's going into my favourites! : D
    [color=red][size=4]Muzuuk
    Rank 12 Reaver
    Eldar[/size][/color]

lol good one

"Ita in vita ut in lusu alae pessima jactura arte corrigenda est."

Yeah, very nice stuff dude

Some epic raid vs raid action tonight. Just fyi though creep dudes, there really was only one freep raid all night, not the 4 raids and 17 kin groups that one or two of you were suggesting .
    [CENTER]Tarmas Elf Champion R13 | Tarmeg Elf Guardian R6 | Tarmil 95 Elf Warden | Tarmun Elf Hunter R6 | Tarmot Elf Minstrel R6 | Tarmyr Elf Loremaster R6
    Strawn Reaver R6 | Strawz Warg R6 | Strawk Blackarrow R6 | Strawx Warleader R6 | Strawb Defiler R6 | Strawt Weaver R6[/CENTER]

Sexy video Zaph, good stuff.

I'm happy we have Vani on our server, we could have much worse;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HqmwXI1HUA

After RoI ALL champs are pr0 pvp hero... it´s so easy to use i win bubble(s). There is any chamo who try high rank reaver without bubbles, morale and other pots, all other cd´s?? Lc3 ftw

Quote Originally Posted by Bazkanaggi View Post
    After RoI ALL champs are pr0 pvp hero... it´s so easy to use i win bubble(s). There is any chamo who try high rank reaver without bubbles, morale and other pots, all other cd´s?? Lc3 ftw
    I sparred demii on rvr not long after i had reasonable gear but could only manage 10k out of his 15k compared to my 6.5k
    Making movies, Making music and Fighting round the world

Quote Originally Posted by Bazkanaggi View Post
    Against high ranked reaver without any cds I don't think so. Without bubbles and pots sure.

"Ita in vita ut in lusu alae pessima jactura arte corrigenda est."

epic lol couldn't stop laughing, the ec part with the hunter is just priceless.

and lol someones ego is way too big by the looks of it you ''played'' with a r4(its r4 btw not r2 lawl) rvr your so pro, I wonder what your gonna do when champs get nerfed vani? probs stop playing cause it will be hard without Iwin bubbles that you think makes you good lols, oh and the boasting lol please stop it nobody is jelous of anything.
    Last edited by Rugba; Nov 30 2011 at 12:18 PM.
    [IMG]http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/2637/2q6n.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Bubblelicious View Post
    80% people are jelaous that get owned by Vanilicious in Etten with buffs, 10% hate it, 10% are happy when they flame her.

Let me tell u something, if u want ill spar your creep anywhere, anytime and u will lose.

I mastered my class , there is no1 , no warg&spider lesser more inferior races, Uruk or orc that can beat me now with full pvp set.

Ill remind u what guy used to say in Imperial city arena Bloodworks, Talk is for the weak, let the battle begin!

>>>> Only victory matters <<<<<

P.S. lol that reaver , u rlly think he drained my morale , becaouse i let him to do it? I was playing with that noob Rank2, too bad u didnt recored video when i destoryed Gar and Kief

Rank 13/12
    You got owned and that's all you've got to say? Oh man
    [color=red][size=4]Muzuuk
    Rank 12 Reaver
    Eldar[/size][/color]

Stop being a ###### and face it, alot of people don't like you acting like some super pro. You often just kill, wait for CDs on both bubbles, then go back into action

This is also my first post, usually don't care to write anything, but im pissed of the spam, im so pro, submit to me blabla

Seriously Zaph this vid was Awesome! Steadfast barrage against the hunt seriously dropped me from chair (love steadfast barrage on my BA a lot )
    And that part when u owned Vani totally. Would really loved to see Vani on Pre-Roi LC3 without buffs.

Might even come back to more active player now, cus i dont want to miss any of shared sense of shame of Uber god Vani's
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/20224000000025f3f/01002/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

Thanks for the positive response
    Might even make a part 2 some day
    [center][b] Zaphirana [/b]
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/solsticeVideos]Solstice Videos[/url]
    [EN]Eldar[/center]

Your skillz at buying skillz from Turbine Store are unsurpassed. Those lagging keyboard turners have most certainly learned an important lesson: this game is srs bsnss, where attention-seeking trolls are best served by feeding them attention.

*yawn*
    I don't always eat cake, but when I do, it's delicious.

Quote Originally Posted by pakastevihannes View Post
    Your skillz at buying skillz from Turbine Store are unsurpassed. Those lagging keyboard turners have most certainly learned an important lesson: this game is srs bsnss, where attention-seeking trolls are best served by feeding them attention.

*yawn*
    just have to agree
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022400000011eee7/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/CENTER][CENTER][url]http://www.xfire.com/profile/babybodom/[/url][/CENTER]

Haters gonna hate
    [center][b] Zaphirana [/b]
    [url=http://www.youtube.com/user/solsticeVideos]Solstice Videos[/url]
    [EN]Eldar[/center]

Haters gonna hate
    but lover are gonna hate even more
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022400000011eee7/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig][/CENTER][CENTER][url]http://www.xfire.com/profile/babybodom/[/url][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Bubblelicious View Post
    80% people are jelaous that get owned by Vanilicious in Etten with buffs, 10% hate it, 10% are happy when they flame her.

Let me tell u something, if u want ill spar your creep anywhere, anytime and u will lose.

I mastered my class , there is no1 , no warg&spider lesser more inferior races, Uruk or orc that can beat me now with full pvp set.

Ill remind u what guy used to say in Imperial city arena Bloodworks, Talk is for the weak, let the battle begin!

>>>> Only victory matters <<<<<

P.S. lol that reaver , u rlly think he drained my morale , becaouse i let him to do it? I was playing with that noob Rank2, too bad u didnt recored video when i destoryed Gar and Kief

Rank 13/12
    I came over from Snowie on my low rank reaver and Your might blow topples Vanilicious. Just another champ to fall like all the others. Whats the fuss about?

And thought I would say Hi too /wave
    Last edited by LegendOfKamikazee; Dec 02 2011 at 01:48 PM.

Dudes, can you explain something to me? I'm confused. Here's the story as it looks from my side.

There's a creep raid, easily overpowering a dozen or so largely solo freeps. So a freep raid is started to fight back.

We ride around for maybe 20mins without finding more than a handful of solo creeps and none of those who'd been merrily farming the solos at TR a few minutes earlier. Eventually freep raid leader gets bored and takes some keeps, then disbands. Creeps reappear. Large group starts killing soloers.

Here's what it looks like: creep raids refuse to fight freep raids. Or at least, creep raids refuse to fight freep raids led by certain freep leaders. Yeah yeah, I know, I'm only seeing one side, freep goggles etc. So put me straight. What's the deal here? Are raid vs raid fights a thing of the past? Are raids only for keep taking now?
    [CENTER]Tarmas Elf Champion R13 | Tarmeg Elf Guardian R6 | Tarmil 95 Elf Warden | Tarmun Elf Hunter R6 | Tarmot Elf Minstrel R6 | Tarmyr Elf Loremaster R6
    Strawn Reaver R6 | Strawz Warg R6 | Strawk Blackarrow R6 | Strawx Warleader R6 | Strawb Defiler R6 | Strawt Weaver R6[/CENTER]

We got a raid going to take some keeps back and to kill the average number of freeps in the moors as we went along.

The problem started once again with alot of soloers leeching causing people to drop from raid bit by bit to leech as their infamy gain was poor due to lots of BAs running around with them.

we dropped to about 14 people with another 15+ following not wanting to join so that raid disbanded

Blood later opened another raid but i was not apart of that one so i couldn't comment.

but even on creep not many leaders on at all or people cba to lead.

(I would lead but my mic is broke at the moment)

still not seeing cuddles blar

just bites
    Last edited by Saurechoir; Dec 05 2011 at 10:58 PM.
    Saurechoir

The Mellowship
    Eldar

i dont like posting on forums but i think sometimes its needed... i agree with the fact of the leechers situation can be annoying and stuff... but i dont think it depends only on leechers. i mean honesly.
    yesterday happened the same twice in an hour or so lol, CR storming and zerging solo'rs around the map.... someone makes FR ... CR disappears while FR runs around looking for them; after 40 mins of running around leader gets bored and disbands. After like 15-20 mins the CR reappears and start camping lug gy and flanking/flonking you decide.
    then again the same thing happens.... O_O??

<3 all
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022400000005f4d4/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig] [COLOR="purple"][SIZE="2"][RIGHT][FONT="Book Antiqua"][I]Third Marshal Idrilwen[/I][/FONT][/RIGHT][/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR="purple"][FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="2"][I][RIGHT]High Warden Adhelina[/RIGHT][/I][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR] [COLOR="purple"][SIZE="3"][LEFT][FONT="Book Antiqua"][B]Eldar[/B][/FONT][/LEFT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Galadhet View Post
    i dont like posting on forums but i think sometimes its needed... i agree with the fact of the leechers situation can be annoying and stuff... but i dont think it depends only on leechers. i mean honesly.
    yesterday happened the same twice in an hour or so lol, CR storming and zerging solo'rs around the map.... someone makes FR ... CR disappears while FR runs around looking for them; after 40 mins of running around leader gets bored and disbands. After like 15-20 mins the CR reappears and start camping lug gy and flanking/flonking you decide.
    then again the same thing happens.... O_O??

<3 all
    i got confused <3

Quote Originally Posted by Tarmas_Eldar View Post
    Dudes, can you explain something to me? I'm confused. Here's the story as it looks from my side.

There's a creep raid, easily overpowering a dozen or so largely solo freeps. So a freep raid is started to fight back.

We ride around for maybe 20mins without finding more than a handful of solo creeps and none of those who'd been merrily farming the solos at TR a few minutes earlier. Eventually freep raid leader gets bored and takes some keeps, then disbands. Creeps reappear. Large group starts killing soloers.

Here's what it looks like: creep raids refuse to fight freep raids. Or at least, creep raids refuse to fight freep raids led by certain freep leaders. Yeah yeah, I know, I'm only seeing one side, freep goggles etc. So put me straight. What's the deal here? Are raid vs raid fights a thing of the past? Are raids only for keep taking now?
    As someone who plays both sides (fairly) regularly, I feel I can somewhat objectively comment on this.

There are many factors, I will bring up just a few that I think are most pertinent.

- Webbs, probably the main creep leader at the moment, is a very defensive player. He often runs with 2 WL and 2 defs in his group alone. On the flip side, we have freep leaders like Elgo, and until recently Chargex, who love the zerg style of leading (whether you think this is because of the overwhelming DPS and OP heals of freeps is a whole different issue that I will address next). These two seemingly polar opposite styles do not lead to compatible fights, as each leader wants very different circumstances to fight in. Hence we get the frequent stalemates that you so accurately describe.

- Freep DPS and heals are way above anything the creeps have. In my opinion, this does not make a raid v raid fight particularly 'fair' or 'balanced' (I of course use these words with great caution). It is therefore not attractive to constantly fight a losing battle. Creep leaders want to go out knowing that they at least stand half a chance if they can get the tactical advantage. However, this is rarely the case against a powerful freep raid and creep leaders feel obliged not to lead their raid into certain death. This difference in the capabilities of each side, in my opinion, has led to the emerging different gameplay styles that I mentioned in the previous point. Of course the whole zerging soloers things is overkill, and not considered a particularly honourable way of playing, but sometimes it is all that either side can do (yes it happens on both sides).

- Coupled with the fact that many high rank creeps are no longer on, many creep leaders are relying on low-mid ranks (3-7ish) to fill large portions of the raid, therefore, the raid is significantly weakened. This is by no means a criticism of creep players, it is just the way things are! Rank means so much more on creep side (even with the store) due to passives and BFPs that can only be gained through rank that make a massive difference. This is not to say that creeps can't win - I was in a Webbs raid recently, that he lead very well and caused the freeps to wipe a number of times, but I must say that it was a very close run thing, and creeps did slightly outnumber - but what it does mean is that a lot of the time, creeps need to rely on sheer numbers to stand a chance and as is often the case, they just dont have those numbers.

- So-called leechers are somewhat of a problem. I have nothing against these people, because I do not think they should miss out on the action just because the main raid is full, but when there are 12 or so extra people tagging along, it creates a huge imbalance, especially as at the moment, creeps are struggling to effectively fill one raid.

Of course these are just my thoughts and opinions. Nobody has to agree with them and I am not looking for arguments, just trying to add a little insight to the situation as objectively as I can.

/cheer to all!
    Oryette

Thumbs up Re: PvMP on Eldar (Part 4)

Quote Originally Posted by Soupboy View Post
    i got confused <3
    it's my gift, i can get ppl confused, must be my charm
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022400000005f4d4/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig] [COLOR="purple"][SIZE="2"][RIGHT][FONT="Book Antiqua"][I]Third Marshal Idrilwen[/I][/FONT][/RIGHT][/SIZE][/COLOR] [COLOR="purple"][FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="2"][I][RIGHT]High Warden Adhelina[/RIGHT][/I][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR] [COLOR="purple"][SIZE="3"][LEFT][FONT="Book Antiqua"][B]Eldar[/B][/FONT][/LEFT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Page 10 of 150 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 60 110 ... LastLast