We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 133 of 150 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 143 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,325 of 3750
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagorod View Post
    P.S I just want more ppl to know what you and me know as a common courtesy, coz apparently most ppl dont....thats all
    I've ranked 4 creeps to R6, 1 to R5 and 1 to R3 since HD.

In that time I can count on the fingers of one hand the number of times I've been left alone to quest by freeps who saw me - and in all cases it was someone who knew who I was.

I have lost count of the number of times I've been killed in known creep quest zones by solo, duo, groups of creeps, many of them high ranks. I could name at least 4 BRGs known for camping quest spots/rooms. In the last week my Defiler has been killed in Tol quest room, Tir quest room, in Hoarhallow, at the Dwarves near the mine, at the slugs and even at the Hoarhallow poison spot. There is no reason for any freep (it's almost always BRGs) to be in those spots other than to gank questing lowbies.

When playing freep I never attacked a red badge creep who was obviously questing, unless they attacked me first. It seemed like common courtesy to me even before the current power imbalance. Sadly that convention no longer seems to apply to a generation of freeps who have only ever known ezy-mode, farming gameplay in landscape, instances and PvMP alike.

Just to be balanced though, I should also say that there was a time when I could happily gather quest items in Grothum without being bothered so long as I left alone any creeps passing by. Those days are also gone, except when I encounter a familiar old friend (so few left...) who simply /emotes and carries on.

Last night, i had a fight east gramms...we were 4 freeps(2 LM's, 1 RK, 1 Hunt) vs 4 creeps (1 spider, 1def, 1 warg, 1BA).
    When 2 freeps died from 1shooters, creeps charged to the other LM and killed him in few secs....then, i was all alone and it was my turn.
    I started to stack water lore, always have SI on me and then i try to dps.....
    BA was down fast, as he was greenie...next 1 was the warg(rnk8 i think) which also came down fast, while def (rnk11) and spider (rnk12) were hitting me all the time. When BA and warg were down, i started dps spider, defiler keep healing her and fight seems endless, as noone's morale could go down.
    Imagine that the freeps who died earlier, spawned at Lug gy, they came again at gramms and i was still fighting def/spider! They both retreat when they saw the other freeps and the fight was over...nn EM!

Now, i analyze that fight to figure out what went so wrong for creeps...
    First of all, its that spider is way too underpowered! Its so wrong for a rnk12 spider to do that ####ty dmg.Poison dots should make the same dmg as LM dots do and should have at least 1 skill with a decent instant dmg (not so familiar with spiders, but i think i havent seen a hit more than 2k).
    Next thing i noticed, was that the warg didnt use his skills wisely...not even 1 silence, not even 1 interrupt and #### movement, always in front of me. If a warg use skills wisesly, i tell you, its a really pain in the ### for any LM (ask Grishpaw for tips)
    Cant say much for greenie BA or for defiler....

That was one more example of major unbalance in EM! Devs should really fix some things in particular classes, cause a simple mitigation nerf for freeps aint gonna help. Imho, they should rebuild each class from start, considering that both sides must have similar skills/dps/heals/cc/survivalbility and not trying to fix creeps or freeps in general (creeps underpower, lets give em more dps, lets nerf freeps-->#### thoughts)

That was one more example of major unbalance in EM! Devs should really fix some things in particular classes, cause a simple mitigation nerf for freeps aint gonna help. Imho, they should rebuild each class from start, considering that both sides must have similar skills/dps/heals/cc/survivalbility and not trying to fix creeps or freeps in general (creeps underpower, lets give em more dps, lets nerf freeps-->#### thoughts)
    Creepside has been appealing for help from turbine for a very long time, and without answer. As a stopgap we've asked repeatedly for freeps (fraid leaders) to give it a break ffs. Just read the last 50 or so pages of this thread. But nothing ever changed, just got worse. There was every chance for freeps (fraid leaders) to do something different for the benefit of all players in the Moors and to preserve PvP. But instead they chose to just laugh at the QQ, and then farm-raid-zerg even harder, and in ever greater numbers. This is why so many of us gave up and moved on. It's too late now...

My prediction is bearing up:

Quote Originally Posted by Gwyndor View Post
    Well, soon we'll be gone won't we. And sure, new creeps will take our place, so there'll be plenty of unskilled, 0 Aud lowbies for you to farm... at least for a while. But then what? How long before the futility of it hits home, and you just get sick of it all?

Unless a major revamp to Lotro and PvP comes to save the situation, I predict in all your futures an awful, awful, lot of time spent solely at Gramsfoot. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarmas_Eldar View Post
    I've ranked 4 creeps to R6, 1 to R5 and 1 to R3 since HD.

In that time I can count on the fingers of one hand the number of times I've been left alone to quest by freeps who saw me - and in all cases it was someone who knew who I was.

I have lost count of the number of times I've been killed in known creep quest zones by solo, duo, groups of creeps, many of them high ranks. I could name at least 4 BRGs known for camping quest spots/rooms. In the last week my Defiler has been killed in Tol quest room, Tir quest room, in Hoarhallow, at the Dwarves near the mine, at the slugs and even at the Hoarhallow poison spot. There is no reason for any freep (it's almost always BRGs) to be in those spots other than to gank questing lowbies.

When playing freep I never attacked a red badge creep who was obviously questing, unless they attacked me first. It seemed like common courtesy to me even before the current power imbalance. Sadly that convention no longer seems to apply to a generation of freeps who have only ever known ezy-mode, farming gameplay in landscape, instances and PvMP alike.

Just to be balanced though, I should also say that there was a time when I could happily gather quest items in Grothum without being bothered so long as I left alone any creeps passing by. Those days are also gone, except when I encounter a familiar old friend (so few left...) who simply /emotes and carries on.
    Sometimes I leave sometimes I dont. It usually depends. I wont kill a couple of lowbies doing something like taking an OP tho. Atleast wait for them to be done xD

Dunno....and blablaba thats hurts my eyes.......
    Without your healing/bubble Cappy you are nothing...and visavis.....

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgonites View Post
    Thats the most ignorant post so far and just shows how little you know about skills. Dago was one of the best hunters back in the days where there were many pro players. Now he must be top-3 atleast.

I see why you so upset....you have 6 creeps but unfortunatly they are all high rnk....so, you will continue to die as you do and you always will
    Have a nice day!

Creepside has been appealing for help from turbine for a very long time, and without answer. As a stopgap we've asked repeatedly for freeps (fraid leaders) to give it a break ffs. Just read the last 50 or so pages of this thread. But nothing ever changed, just got worse. There was every chance for freeps (fraid leaders) to do something different for the benefit of all players in the Moors and to preserve PvP. But instead they chose to just laugh at the QQ, and then farm-raid-zerg even harder, and in ever greater numbers. This is why so many of us gave up and moved on. It's too late now...
    I will not defend raid leaders, but i think rest people share the same responsibility for that situation....every1 has a mind (most of us at least) to think, every1 has free will and no1 force any1 to join raids, zergs etc
    We all know how it goes most of the time....day starts with soloers or grps of 2-3 ppl...then bigger grps are formed and start killing soloers/smaller grps...soon, one side decides to make a raid (thinking that other side already have a raid, which it might be gathered soloers/grps) and then the other side makes a raid too. And its exactly that point imho, which the balance issue is most clear to all...
    RvR used to be more fierce, the winning raid had half ppl died in a battle, a good flank could really make a difference and classes in the raid had a meaning also.
    I wont even bother to describe how things are nowdays...

So above all, the greatest resposibility goes to devs....even if ppl try to do something to improve EM, they will only accomplish a slightly improvement which it wont affect so much this parody called lotro pvmp
    Most likely, if you suggest/state something for improvement, you might get flames or irrelevant posts!

Quote Originally Posted by DiorEluchil View Post
    Thats the most ignorant post so far and just shows how little you know about skills. Dago was one of the best hunters back in the days where there were many pro players. Now he must be top-3 atleast.
    Tbh, i dont care if he was "good" hunter or not ages ago. Its my observation how fast his LM dies without his Buddys this evening.

You are right, i know nothing about skills.....All my 10 freeps got all the skills without effort and leveled automatilly......

@ Dago: Upset? Deaths are normal as a creep, but EZ freeps think, we are canon-fodder and QQ in OOC if they die.

Eklabond's hunter school must have been open longer than I thought.

Tbh, i dont care if he was "good" hunter or not ages ago. Its my observation how fast his LM dies without his Buddys this evening.

You are right, i know nothing about skills.....All my 10 freeps got all the skills without effort and leveled automatilly......

@ Dago: Upset? Deaths are normal as a creep, but EZ freeps think, we are canon-fodder and QQ in OOC if they die.
    You have ten freeps? Wow. Must mean you are automatically pro, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Sradan View Post
    Eklabond's hunter school must have been open longer than I thought.
    Eklabond? I'm talking about times when Phanto, Greto, Idril, Bossdoc, Eldarius and Effex were out there. Hardly remember Eklabond, was he good? :P

btw I now understand why creeps left this server.

Easy come, easy go. You sat in a raid and hit R12 or so in a month or two, and now expect that ranking pace is the norm? Q__Q

Really??? A LM can die fast???? Wooow, what a discovery!!!!
    Here is a lolipop for your observation...you deserve it

Oh wait...havent already said that LM can die easy, even if he use godskill WL????

Now go to observe how norbogs reproducing in nature....

Quote Originally Posted by pakastevihannes View Post
    Easy come, easy go. You sat in a raid and hit R12 or so in a month or two, and now expect that ranking pace is the norm? Q__Q
    Rank 13 actually. And it was 3 years.

Bye

So 4 vs 1 = you almost killed all 4. But few weeks ago when we argued about you being constantly in a group is bad, you said its okay. Hope you realise now why it wasnt and why it still isnt.

Quote Originally Posted by pakastevihannes View Post
    No comment, just to highlight the stupidity once again.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by BrekkaSrbenda View Post
    So 4 vs 1 = you almost killed all 4. But few weeks ago when we argued about you being constantly in a group is bad, you said its okay. Hope you realise now why it wasnt and why it still isnt.

No comment, just to highlight the stupidity once again.

Cheers
    So its dagos fault that you are not as good as he is?

So its dagos fault that you are not as good as he is?
    I remember Dagorod the Hunter and Silendeath the Warg with much respect for his skill and attitude, as you do.

The spirit currently occupying the vessel known as Elninior the Loremaster does not play with the same sense of perspective. Camping Grams, zerging Grothum and running with pocket Captains feel like the actions of someone enjoying their industructability before U13, rather than someone sympathising with the horrible place creeps are in right now.

I take the view that anyone playing Freep at the moment should be embarrassed. Thankfully U13 looks like it restores some semblance of balance. It might well be too late for this server though, given the number who have left.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarmas_Eldar View Post
    I remember Dagorod the Hunter and Silendeath the Warg with much respect for his skill and attitude, as you do.

The spirit currently occupying the vessel known as Elninior the Loremaster does not play with the same sense of perspective. Camping Grams, zerging Grothum and running with pocket Captains feel like the actions of someone enjoying their industructability before U13, rather than someone sympathising with the horrible place creeps are in right now.

I take the view that anyone playing Freep at the moment should be embarrassed. Thankfully U13 looks like it restores some semblance of balance. It might well be too late for this server though, given the number who have left.
    Those creeps left to zerg on snowbourn. They are doing exactly the same thing there that they accused freeps of doing here. Steam rolling everything. Preferably low-ranks, solos, small grps, 1on1 area and camping GV.

Those creeps left to zerg on snowbourn. They are doing exactly the same thing there that they accused freeps of doing here. Steam rolling everything. Preferably low-ranks, solos, small grps, 1on1 area and camping GV.
    actually we are not. u cannot help but raid up on snowy as theres usually a raid of freeps. sometimes even 2! we had on buff last nite when I logged had some really nice fites then it went quiet. the peeps that left elder on some of their creeps have a tribe and don't join the main raid often they have smaller groups themselves. I enjoy joining raids as im a healer and can chat with peeps while getting nice infamy along the way
    so many freeps from elder have also transferred 2 snowy btw. I suggest u know wots actually going on b4 u post.

Quote Originally Posted by Deniorona View Post
    actually we are not. u cannot help but raid up on snowy as theres usually a raid of freeps. sometimes even 2! we had on buff last nite when I logged had some really nice fites then it went quiet. the peeps that left elder on some of their creeps have a tribe and don't join the main raid often they have smaller groups themselves. I enjoy joining raids as im a healer and can chat with peeps while getting nice infamy along the way
    so many freeps from elder have also transferred 2 snowy btw. I suggest u know wots actually going on b4 u post.
    I know what going on. Check my sig (altho u prolly dont even know what WotGE is) Been seeing the zerg everytime I logged in. Ofc the zergers deny it tho

I know what going on. Check my sig (altho u prolly dont even know what WotGE is) Been seeing the zerg everytime I logged in. Ofc the zergers deny it tho
    warriors of the great eye and yes theres a lot of zerg on snowy. at least its action and both sides do it. sometimes the fites last ages and my poor defilers power and concentration is hard pressed!
    lots of points and fun 4 me^^

Quote Originally Posted by Deniorona View Post
    warriors of the great eye and yes theres a lot of zerg on snowy. at least its action and both sides do it. sometimes the fites last ages and my poor defilers power and concentration is hard pressed!
    lots of points and fun 4 me^^
    Spoken like a true pve zerger

Spoken like a true pve zerger
    didn't say lots of points 4 me only if u read it rite I said fun 4 me. both sides get lots of infamy and renown, isn't that wot we play 4? points and fun?

Page 133 of 150 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 143 ... LastLast