We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 131 of 150 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 141 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,275 of 3750
    Quote Originally Posted by Uglyorcguy View Post
    Dagorod, I think you missed the point of my post. When I said I didn't like the way you SPAR I didn't mean it was lame to use your skills OUTSIDE of lc3. You can play anyway you want if you're not sparring. However if you've played for as long as you claim, then you would know that at lc3 there is some rules to make it fairer for everyone It wouldn't only benefit me to play with some restriction but you and everyone else who comes to 1v1s.

P.S the only reason I lost twice to you was because I made the stupid mistake of trying to play fair. I realised after those 2 spars that it was pointless and I sparred lame aswell

P.P.S Send me a tell anytime so I can enlighten you some more.
    Ugly, i do play for long coz i remember back then when lc3 was nothing and the unofficial spar area was northwest of HH (2nd spar area, Tir HS).
    That was at lvl 50, when spars were much more interesting, last longer (even if we had 3k hp) and ppl care about fair play more than now! Back then, yes, there were some unwritten rules which every decent creep/freep follow!
    The fact that i was playing both sides, helped me also to learn skills from many classes both sides, thus i could judge what is not fair to use (like SoM for humans, T&G for burgls, Pledge guards...and hunters DF lol). These things were known by almost everyone, so we had these rules in general, exept if you arrenge specific spar rules!
    Now what?
    I return to EM 4 months ago, i have almost no contact on creep side, most skills are unknown to me and noone told me what unwritten rules count nowdays! I will not hear the unwritten rules from 3-4 creeps, which they died much and they feel rage....as Blindings said (which is my kins sworn enemy, but still respected...at least by me), untill unwritten rules are written down, all usage of skills allowed! (maybe not exact words, but thats who it is).

You said that after those 2 spar you lost, you start playing lame, right? And i told you i played all my skills in all 4 spars!
    Now, tell me please, how you win at the very 1st spar, if you werent lame and i was using same skills as other spars??
    Waterlore didnt save me there....and next 2 spars which i won, were close to loose in some point..lasted 3mins each, while spar No4 lasted 30secs (actually its the spar you said you went lame)
    For me, fair is when spars have an interest during fight, when you dont really know from start if you gonna loose or win....and from my point of view, thats exactly happend in our spars.
    1st spar i die, you had half hp...2nd 3rd i won but it wasnt far from loosing when my hp droped at 2k at some points...4th i lost and you had full hp. Cant be more balanced than that....
    If i didnt use waterlore, sticky and kite..well...dude im sure you dont like clubbing, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Dagorod View Post
    Ugly, i do play for long coz i remember back then when lc3 was nothing and the unofficial spar area was northwest of HH (2nd spar area, Tir HS).
    That was at lvl 50, when spars were much more interesting, last longer (even if we had 3k hp) and ppl care about fair play more than now! Back then, yes, there were some unwritten rules which every decent creep/freep follow!
    The fact that i was playing both sides, helped me also to learn skills from many classes both sides, thus i could judge what is not fair to use (like SoM for humans, T&G for burgls, Pledge guards...and hunters DF lol). These things were known by almost everyone, so we had these rules in general, exept if you arrenge specific spar rules!
    Now what?
    I return to EM 4 months ago, i have almost no contact on creep side, most skills are unknown to me and noone told me what unwritten rules count nowdays! I will not hear the unwritten rules from 3-4 creeps, which they died much and they feel rage....as Blindings said (which is my kins sworn enemy, but still respected...at least by me), untill unwritten rules are written down, all usage of skills allowed! (maybe not exact words, but thats who it is).

You said that after those 2 spar you lost, you start playing lame, right? And i told you i played all my skills in all 4 spars!
    Now, tell me please, how you win at the very 1st spar, if you werent lame and i was using same skills as other spars??
    Waterlore didnt save me there....and next 2 spars which i won, were close to loose in some point..lasted 3mins each, while spar No4 lasted 30secs (actually its the spar you said you went lame)
    For me, fair is when spars have an interest during fight, when you dont really know from start if you gonna loose or win....and from my point of view, thats exactly happend in our spars.
    1st spar i die, you had half hp...2nd 3rd i won but it wasnt far from loosing when my hp droped at 2k at some points...4th i lost and you had full hp. Cant be more balanced than that....
    If i didnt use waterlore, sticky and kite..well...dude im sure you dont like clubbing, do you?
    First spar I got lucky with crits. Next few I wasn't so lucky and I lose twice in a row. I realise you play with every cd like a pro so I started playing every cd and you saw the results. I can understand that everyone has different views on 1v1s and that's fair enough. I just won't spar you again since I can have fights like that open pvp. When I spar I like to challenge myself and I don't find it challenging 2 shotting things with impale. And I already said that both creep and freep restrict on using some skills so if you don't use wl and tar I wouldn't use impale, ds and wrath. And that would be a fair spar
    And like I already said I don't care about unwritten rules in open pvp you can use whatever you want. But when you are at lc3 sparring there is rules. At least for me. If people don't use cds I don't use cds. If people use everything I use everything, it's that simple.
    Oh and I do like clubbing ask anyone and they'll tell you how Ugly clubbed his ranks at lc3. How'd you think I got r13?!
    Uglyorcguy r14 Reaver - Reign of Terror

On the field of victory enjoying a few well-earned comforts.
    I don't recall any "rules" at that point. Every class were using what did have available; just the win skills were so limited and underpowered that they didn't stir the balance.
    [center][IMG]http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk168/Kwpa/alpharhochiepsilon3AF0omicronlambda3AE0psietasigmaf_zpsc8f9ce12.jpg[/IMG]
    † [i]Greatness comes to those who claim it[/i] †[/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Gretolas View Post
    I don't recall any "rules" at that point. Every class were using what did have available; just the win skills were so limited and underpowered that they didn't stir the balance.
    That's how you know he talks out of his ###

Quote Originally Posted by Gretolas View Post
    So, you dont remember that using SoM and other long cd skills was not allowed?? (according unwritten rules back then)
    Freep 3k hp, a warg/reaver or whatever bring him down, spar is so close for both sides...and baaam, full hp, spar won, ty SoM!
    The thing is that most of spars were pre-arrenged and ppl used to speak eachother in spar area (almost every time there was a freep/creep to communicate)...that solved many "fair" issues.After some sparring, you could understand what is fair or not, so as time passed unwritten rules were known to everyone!
    And yes, i agree that most skills couldnt make the difference,but some made huge difference and decent ppl didnt use em in 1v1.

Maybe you just dont remember well Greto...or maybe you were not so decent back then!

I realise you play with every cd like a pro so I started playing every cd and you saw the results.

And I already said that both creep and freep restrict on using some skills so if you don't use wl and tar I wouldn't use impale, ds and wrath. And that would be a fair spar

If people don't use cds I don't use cds. If people use everything I use everything, it's that simple.
    For what cds you are talking about Ugly? Can you please...enlighten me?

That goes the other way around also....i use wl and tar, you use impale etc. And that would be a fair spar too imo

Still i dont get the cds you are saying, but i would vote for everything anyway.

For what cds you are talking about Ugly? Can you please...enlighten me?

That goes the other way around also....i use wl and tar, you use impale etc. And that would be a fair spar too imo

Still i dont get the cds you are saying, but i would vote for everything anyway.
    Dont play dumb, you know exactly which cds since you were the one burning them
    And nope, thats not fair sparring because you would get your a55 handed to you everytime. And dont say you won twice it doesnt mean anything since I didnt use cds in those.
    You can vote for whatever you want, but that just proves how stupid you are.

Waiting eagerly for your next post so I can laugh at you some more.

Dont play dumb, you know exactly which cds since you were the one burning them
    And nope, thats not fair sparring because you would get your a55 handed to you everytime. And dont say you won twice it doesnt mean anything since I didnt use cds in those.
    You can vote for whatever you want, but that just proves how stupid you are.

Waiting eagerly for your next post so I can laugh at you some more.

I wasnt play dumb...i asked you, with a nice way something and you didnt answer! Ok so far...its your right not to answer!

But you had to go 1 step further......starting flames again, call me stupid etc

The problem is that everybody want to f@ck! Men like to f@ck, dwarfs like to f@ck, even hobbits like to f@ck, almost as much as they like breakfast! Sometimes, an Orc might have the desire to f@ck too, but there comes a major problem! In order to f@ck, you must have the right equipment, like men and dwarfs and hobbit have....unfortunatly, God (aka devs) gave to orcs a 4cm tool, which is totaly useless, thus when an orc try to f@ck, its hilarious!!! Untill God fix that problem for poor orcs, instead of QQing all the time, you can do this---> visit a plastic sergery, turn to Orclady...and enjoy!!!

You can go to your cave now...

I wasnt play dumb...i asked you, with a nice way something and you didnt answer! Ok so far...its your right not to answer!

The problem is that everybody want to f@ck! Men like to f@ck, dwarfs like to f@ck, even hobbits like to f@ck, almost as much as they like breakfast! Sometimes, an Orc might have the desire to f@ck too, but there comes a major problem! In order to f@ck, you must have the right equipment, like men and dwarfs and hobbit have....unfortunatly, God (aka devs) gave to orcs a 4cm tool, which is totaly useless, thus when an orc try to f@ck, its hilarious!!! Untill God fix that problem for poor orcs, instead of QQing all the time, you can do this---> visit a plastic sergery, turn to Orclady...and enjoy!!!

Lol when you have nothing better to say, why not turn to jokes about d*ck size... Btw the fact that you are grouped 24/7 with cappy and healers tells us a lot about the size of your genitals. (If you didn't get it, ask a friend as I understand you have limited intelligence)

P.S. Have you ever looked under my loincloth?? Believe me the Orc ladies are always satisfied

Lol when you have nothing better to say, why not turn to jokes about d*ck size... Btw the fact that you are grouped 24/7 with cappy and healers tells us a lot about the size of your genitals. (If you didn't get it, ask a friend as I understand you have limited intelligence)

P.S. Have you ever looked under my loincloth?? Believe me the Orc ladies are always satisfied
    Funny, ugly and stupid....what a combination!!!

Many many moons ago I was in an Urugarth group with a female hobbit tank. We killed the Gatekeeper (a huge orc wearing only a large loincloth) and at one point I innocently commented that "he's a big lad". Without missing a beat the hobbit (a female player as well as character) replied "you should see him from my point of view". We laughed. A lot.
    [CENTER]Tarmas Elf Champion R13 | Tarmeg Elf Guardian R6 | Tarmil 95 Elf Warden | Tarmun Elf Hunter R6 | Tarmot Elf Minstrel R6 | Tarmyr Elf Loremaster R6
    Strawn Reaver R6 | Strawz Warg R6 | Strawk Blackarrow R6 | Strawx Warleader R6 | Strawb Defiler R6 | Strawt Weaver R6[/CENTER]

Funny, ugly and stupid....what a combination!!!
    /facepalm

Is this your old school rage? Cause we had one like that too. And he left server. *lucky us*
    Chieftain Mreza, Kokosovo mleko Chieftain (Rank 12 weaver)
    Brekka Crixus of Eldar, Potomci Numenora, Evernight (Ex Lazareva vojska)

Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by BrekkaSrbenda View Post
    /facepalm

Is this your old school rage? Cause we had one like that too. And he left server. *lucky us*
    Ugly told me he satisfied all Orc ladies but i didnt believe him....and i was wrong!
    You must be Ugly's girlfriend i guess...nice to meet you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ey0wvGiAH9g
    [center][IMG]http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t393/grapsn/1013265_608478239173945_469554244_n_zpsc9ae7993.jpg[/IMG] [/center]

Hear me bark!

Quote Originally Posted by grapez View Post
    AXAXAXaxaxAxaax0ax0ax0ax0a0xa0 a0a nice1, couldnt stop laughing (watched it twice)

Now, THAT was a good sense of humor...unfortunatly, my attempt to liken how is the situation in EM, wasnt even close...

Ugly told me he satisfied all Orc ladies but i didnt believe him....and i was wrong!
    You must be Ugly's girlfriend i guess...nice to meet you!
    Ofc, jealous?

Still playing in fear, lowbie?

I will quote a friend, that describes you and your friends, from our OOC :

THIS... IS... WATEEER-LOREEE!!!

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qR0Uke2XNI)

Cheerio
    Chieftain Mreza, Kokosovo mleko Chieftain (Rank 12 weaver)
    Brekka Crixus of Eldar, Potomci Numenora, Evernight (Ex Lazareva vojska)

Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Cancelled my subscription as the game really doesn't interest me anymore. I don't see myself coming back anytime soon so thanks for the fun!
    Cya around

Everbornn
    Everbornn - R12 Hunter - The Aftermath

Quote Originally Posted by Everbornn View Post
    Cancelled my subscription as the game really doesn't interest me anymore. I don't see myself coming back anytime soon so thanks for the fun!
    Cya around

Everbornn
    Take care my friend....we will met us in another world (=game)
    [COLOR=#ff0000][B] Polaris / Nazdar / Furia[/B]
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ff00]Gorgonite Captain R9/Jinzo Champion R4/Donato RK R8/Kalira Hunter R6/Tempico Minstrel R3/ Athalmir Warden R7[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ffa500] ... and [/COLOR][COLOR=#ffa500]6 Creeps r10 - r11[/COLOR]

Cya around

Everbornn
    ./cry!

hf hunny in wotever u do n remember u got a place in illuminati whenever/if ever ur back and deni loves u!

<3

Cya around

Everbornn
    God Sake ever!! Me and Styg are gonna try play again after the 14th, but everyone else is going, either to Snowbourne or just to stop playing
    First Marshal Areya. Hobbit Minstrel - Eldar.
    Kinship - The Illuminati.

Isn't it funny how every1 has a good night without faildo making raids against solos small grps was fun for a change tonight till fail made raid, will this burg disappear in update 13 if all stays as br goes as planned?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022401000007b9ca/signature.png]Blindings[/charsig]

Thanks to the creeps who left me alone in Grothum this morning. Boo to those who didn't

I have no interest in fighting creeps in the current state of the 'Moors. If you see me in Grothum it's just to stock up on quest items. I won't fight you.
    [CENTER]Tarmas Elf Champion R13 | Tarmeg Elf Guardian R6 | Tarmil 95 Elf Warden | Tarmun Elf Hunter R6 | Tarmot Elf Minstrel R6 | Tarmyr Elf Loremaster R6
    Strawn Reaver R6 | Strawz Warg R6 | Strawk Blackarrow R6 | Strawx Warleader R6 | Strawb Defiler R6 | Strawt Weaver R6[/CENTER]

I'm missing one more blue badge in your sig Tarm, no Straw* spider?
    The end is near, the ring will melt, but not if I can help it!

Quote Originally Posted by botoo View Post
    I'm missing one more blue badge in your sig Tarm, no Straw* spider?
    Damn, you've cracked my naming system!

I have a R5 Defiler (Strawb) and a R1 Spider (Strawt). Progress has stalled on them because I'm all out of quest items - donations from ESO emigrants welcome! - and I'm far too rubbish at them both to play them in proper PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarmas_Eldar View Post
    donations from ESO emigrants welcome
    poke me (most likely on Stickytar), I think I haven't vendored all of it but it will be a challenge to find the alt where I stashed all.

Not emigrating tho, just proceeding to expand my alt-legion, but now also abroad in ESO.
    The end is near, the ring will melt, but not if I can help it!

Page 131 of 150 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 141 ... LastLast