We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 129 of 150 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 139 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,225 of 3750
    Sooo we had some spars today... Thoroughly unenjoyable experience as most freeps there were popping cds and pots all the way through. Clearly there isn't anyone left who remembers how to do some good spars and this new wave of ez moders has come along, going to spar with store buffs etc, cappy trying to be smart and giving his fellow shield brother lmao (btw mate if you traited red we could do some real spars, not that sh*t that lasted for 2 hours)
    And yes I started giving it back as lame as I got it after I realised that these freeps weren't interested in fair spars just some easy renown. Sorry to disappoint you.
    I won't be sparring again unless you l2p and spar without cd, 10million buffs etc.
    I'm willing to spar without impale, ds and whatever else you think is op but you need to set yourself some rules too and maybe we can have a fair spar
    Uglyorcguy r14 Reaver - Reign of Terror

Quote Originally Posted by Uglyorcguy View Post
    Sooo we had some spars today... Thoroughly unenjoyable experience as most freeps there were popping cds and pots all the way through. Clearly there isn't anyone left who remembers how to do some good spars and this new wave of ez moders has come along, going to spar with store buffs etc, cappy trying to be smart and giving his fellow shield brother lmao (btw mate if you traited red we could do some real spars, not that sh*t that lasted for 2 hours)
    And yes I started giving it back as lame as I got it after I realised that these freeps weren't interested in fair spars just some easy renown. Sorry to disappoint you.
    I won't be sparring again unless you l2p and spar without cd, 10million buffs etc.
    I'm willing to spar without impale, ds and whatever else you think is op but you need to set yourself some rules too and maybe we can have a fair spar
    Theres a whole new generation of players who really lack any respect for their opponent. Nobody wants to spar anyone who show up with ToD buff etc and using all of their cheapest cd's.
    It's their loss, they will never learn to play, even tho they try to argument with "theres no rules in spars etc".
    I think this might explains why it's getting easier and easier to win in 1vs1 fights these days no matter how bad the balance is.
    Turbine can nerf all they want but in the end it's experience that really matter.
    [center][IMG]http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t393/grapsn/1013265_608478239173945_469554244_n_zpsc9ae7993.jpg[/IMG] [/center]

Hear me bark!

Just want to say a big gratz to Naughtybutnice for getting Chieften on her defilier, on snowy, just a shame i couldn't see it in person
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022401000017c6af/signature.png]Somenutter[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by grapez View Post
    Theres a whole new generation of players who really lack any respect for their opponent. Nobody wants to spar anyone who show up with ToD buff etc and using all of their cheapest cd's.
    It's their loss, they will never learn to play, even tho they try to argument with "theres no rules in spars etc".
    I think this might explains why it's getting easier and easier to win in 1vs1 fights these days no matter how bad the balance is.
    Turbine can nerf all they want but in the end it's experience that really matter.
    Since you are the same warg who tracked and killed me while afk on lug 5 mins ago, i guess you're just another of the many hypocrites who haunt this forum and our server, go to snowbourn, many of the ones like you already moved, help us making eldar a better place.
    Captain-General Odovocar Balger, the Alluring

Quote Originally Posted by Manes View Post
    Since you are the same warg who tracked and killed me while afk on lug 5 mins ago, i guess you're just another of the many hypocrites who haunt this forum and our server, go to snowbourn, many of the ones like you already moved, help us making eldar a better place.
    You never gonna kill afk peeps?? not alone maybe, but with raid.

I don't think you know anything about me so why assume all this? And I'm amazed someone managed to get to r15 and never learned where to go afk.
    Btw, you weren't afk, you were running around in the quest room in circles while popping bubble and store pots while I was hitting you from the back. Good fight tho.
    [center][IMG]http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t393/grapsn/1013265_608478239173945_469554244_n_zpsc9ae7993.jpg[/IMG] [/center]

Hear me bark!

Quote Originally Posted by grapez View Post
    I don't think you know anything about me so why assume all this? And I'm amazed someone managed to get to r15 and never learned where to go afk.
    Btw, you weren't afk, you were running around in the quest room in circles while popping bubble and store pots while I was hitting you from the back. Good fight tho.
    I'm not complaining about you killing me when afk, i'm just pointing how someone who pretend to be a person who respects the non written rules and demands respect from the opponent, kill afk players at any possible chance, in one word: hypocrite.

Since you are the same warg who tracked and killed me while afk on lug 5 mins ago,
    Thanks for sharing that with us Odo, sounds good

. . . i guess you're just another of the many hypocrites who haunt this forum and our server, go to snowbourn, many of the ones like you already moved, help us making eldar a better place.
    You calling someone a hypocrit and talking about making Eldar a better place sounds, how should I call it, hypocritical?
    The end is near, the ring will melt, but not if I can help it!

I'm not complaining about you killing me when afk, i'm just pointing how someone who pretend to be a person who respects the non written rules and demands respect from the opponent, kill afk players at any possible chance, in one word: hypocrite.
    1. I didn't say I respect all players. I believe I have the right to choose who I will respect and who to not.
    2. You weren't afk, unless you have store pots, CotH and circle running with WASD buttons macroed.
    3. May I draw the conclusion you felt hit by my post?

Hear me bark!

if sum1 could explain all the un-written rules and actually write them on the forum then we can actually get somewhere, my be some system to enforce them, but until then making pointless posts about u getting owned afk is hulariouse as you've done it many times urself. faildo just killed me afk ffs what is this world coming 2 comon!!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022401000007b9ca/signature.png]Blindings[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Blindings View Post
    if sum1 could explain all the un-written rules and actually write them on the forum then we can actually get somewhere, my be some system to enforce them, but until then making pointless posts about u getting owned afk is hulariouse as you've done it many times urself. faildo just killed me afk ffs what is this world coming 2 comon!!
    Ofc that i kill afk creeps and obviously i got killed dozens of times already when afk, but i don't come here claiming to be a fair player and complaining about a presumed new generation of unfair players, it's only all this hypocrisy that makes me sick.

Ofc that i kill afk creeps and obviously i got killed dozens of times already when afk, but i don't come here claiming to be a fair player and complaining about a presumed new generation of unfair players, it's only all this hypocrisy that makes me sick.
    hypocrisy and odo in same sentence?my eyes are burning....back to your hobbit hole...
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/FNzskt1.jpg[/img]

Angalruk r14 BlackArrow-Eldar
    Angalmir r12 Runekeeper-Eldar

On the field of victory enjoying a few well-earned comforts.
    Good to see there are still worthy leftovers pissing off the rookies.
    [center][IMG]http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk168/Kwpa/alpharhochiepsilon3AF0omicronlambda3AE0psietasigmaf_zpsc8f9ce12.jpg[/IMG]
    † [i]Greatness comes to those who claim it[/i] †[/center]

help us making eldar a better place.
    Quote Originally Posted by botoo View Post
    You calling someone a hypocrit and talking about making Eldar a better place sounds, how should I call it, hypocritical?
    Hypo-fkn-DEVASTATE ? lol
    Chieftain Mreza, Kokosovo mleko Chieftain (Rank 12 weaver)
    Brekka Crixus of Eldar, Potomci Numenora, Evernight (Ex Lazareva vojska)

Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Evanno View Post
    Just want to say a big gratz to Naughtybutnice for getting Chieften on her defilier, on snowy, just a shame i couldn't see it in person
    thank u daddy! u wud b proud

im popping back now and again tho and 1 day he will come home. love n kisses 2 all creepsies xxxxxxx

Naughtybutnice
    RK 12 cute n cuddly defi

Quote Originally Posted by bagasakos View Post
    hypocrisy and odo in same sentence?my eyes are burning....back to your hobbit hole...
    You left the server. Why do you keep talking.
    People will allways play exactly as they want to.
    And lotro pvp will allways be ####.

Atleast enjoy the #### pvp on snowbourn and leave eldar forum alone!
    Cba listening to a drama queen greek wannabe.

Quote Originally Posted by Deniorona View Post
    thank u daddy! u wud b proud

im popping back now and again tho and 1 day he will come home. love n kisses 2 all creepsies xxxxxxx

Naughtybutnice
    RK 12 cute n cuddly defi
    Big grats on r12!
    Shame I missed it as well :/

Hear me bark!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadeee View Post

mayb play both servers so can post on either? didn't realise there was forum police........

Just because he moved one of his 10+ toons he shouldn't be allowed to post here?
    Calm son.

Hear me bark!

...i only took my ba to snowy rest of creeps and freeps remain on eldar^^
    where's your badge forum policeman?ah yeah i forgot...in your hole...back to it then
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/FNzskt1.jpg[/img]

Angalruk r14 BlackArrow-Eldar
    Angalmir r12 Runekeeper-Eldar

And just exactly where are you from and you dare calling someone greek in a way that it means inferior?
    No need for nazis in the forum.

Thumbs up

Does this count as being a Drama Queen?

Soooo, to recap

We have to "write down" an "unwritten rule" ...

that rule being

dont pwn babies who lost their raids, even if they're in their own keeps

..... and if theyre AFK .... meh forget it

/sigh
    Bettee, Flaps
    The Mellowship

and mb Hayat was on to some advanced tactic we just discovered years later

POP that AFK sign above ya head and u cannot die !!!
    Bettee, Flaps
    The Mellowship

Quote Originally Posted by Fannee View Post
    Brekkaevil brekkaevils his arms at Flaps.
    Chieftain Mreza, Kokosovo mleko Chieftain (Rank 12 weaver)
    Brekka Crixus of Eldar, Potomci Numenora, Evernight (Ex Lazareva vojska)

Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Page 129 of 150 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 139 ... LastLast