We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 128 of 150 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 138 ... LastLast
Results 3,176 to 3,200 of 3750
    Quote Originally Posted by WargDingu View Post
    Seems Eldar has it's share of Multiboxers too. Only gonna endure that #### for so long.

In stead of a nice 1vs1 fight, you get 1-shotted.. how nice.

Dingu
    multi boxers on elder? ive never seen them in moors on elder. I know some freeps may b lame but the majority r not!

Quote Originally Posted by Deniorona View Post
    multi boxers on elder? ive never seen them in moors on elder. I know some freeps may b lame but the majority r not!
    Behind and Yous - they logged off at exactly the same time .. and both are Burgs.

Way too much coincidence for my taste.

Dingu

Quote Originally Posted by Binabikerebor View Post
    Behind and Yous - they logged off at exactly the same time .. and both are Burgs.

Way too much coincidence for my taste.

Dingu
    could b married, gf n bf, brothers or sisters.......there r other ansas than multiboxing.

gf n bf
    Like you and me? Yeeeees? /puckers up
    Chieftain Mreza, Kokosovo mleko Chieftain (Rank 12 weaver)
    Brekka Crixus of Eldar, Potomci Numenora, Evernight (Ex Lazareva vojska)

Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by BrekkaSrbenda View Post
    Like you and me? Yeeeees? /puckers up
    ofc my sweet

<3

ofc my sweet

<3
    Would like to see now Dizzy/Nerd! Ha! She is all mine! Myyy preciooouus!

Wink

could b married, gf n bf, brothers or sisters.......there r other ansas than multiboxing.

they could also be bf and bf... tehehehee
    I got this feeling on the summer day when you were gone.
    I crashed my warg into south bridge. I watched, I let it burn.
    I threw odo into a bag and pushed him down tol stairs.
    I don't care, I love it!

I might be a slow ranker but at least I finaly got past one milestone today
    ./showoff kb's
    [center][IMG]http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t393/grapsn/1013265_608478239173945_469554244_n_zpsc9ae7993.jpg[/IMG] [/center]

Hear me bark!

gj!!that is a proper wartab manne!!! we waiting you on snowb!
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/FNzskt1.jpg[/img]

Angalruk r14 BlackArrow-Eldar
    Angalmir r12 Runekeeper-Eldar

Quote Originally Posted by bagasakos View Post
    gj!!that is a proper wartab manne!!! we waiting you on snowb!
    I won't transfer atm since I think action will be back in Eldar sooner or later but with the poor action we have now I want to work on the toons I have on Snowy. I missed you guys <3
    My puppy and my greenie there should be at proper rank after a few weeks I guess I havent played them for 2-3 years tho.
    [center][IMG]http://i1057.photobucket.com/albums/t393/grapsn/1013265_608478239173945_469554244_n_zpsc9ae7993.jpg[/IMG] [/center]

Hear me bark!

Gz hunny!

kisses from Naughty! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Tallystick View Post
    ...but, some1 has to be the gf in this constallation
    [COLOR=#ff0000][B] Polaris / Nazdar / Furia[/B]
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ff00]Gorgonite Captain R9/Jinzo Champion R4/Donato RK R8/Kalira Hunter R6/Tempico Minstrel R3/ Athalmir Warden R7[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ffa500] ... and [/COLOR][COLOR=#ffa500]6 Creeps r10 - r11[/COLOR]

News from Misty Mountains tell of a new beast ...
    I don't always eat cake, but when I do, it's delicious.

Gz hunny!

kisses from Naughty! <3
    Cheers hun!

Hear me bark!

Quote Originally Posted by Tallystick View Post
    Best post I have read in months, haha Wob

Thumbs down

i logged onto eldar this morning to see what was going on and the first thing that happened was i got invited to a ....."Milkrun" we got to the entrance of isendeep and a solo freep Dumarion came riding our way 3 of the people i was with ran away.. and i got killed on my reaver as i knew i would because i have no aud but to see creeps running in fear from a 1 vs 4 make me sick! ive never seen such useless players and gutless displays of absolute cowardice!

but i can safely say this server isnt just dead because of the freeps if creep mentality is that bad... on the other hand i logged into snowy and there was pvp going on! in the ettens.. witch is a pvp zone!.. where players fight other players..

*swear words have been deleted*

oh also vroomie you'll know when i hit rank 15 i'll create a rift in time and space to contact you just as soon as my prototype is working ofc if i can't get it working i'll use the forums.. it's good to have a backup plan.
    I got this feeling on the summer day when you were gone.
    I crashed my warg into south bridge. I watched, I let it burn.
    I threw odo into a bag and pushed him down tol stairs.
    I don't care, I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Jinjaah View Post
    Hey All,

I did in fact get lost in the Shire...so pretty this time of year...But on a serious note I have in fact been very busy and the recent events have changed some of our U13 plans for the Ettenmoors.

I am trying to put in some extra time and push through a lot of the things we talk about but here are some things that have been completed:
    - The new PVMP damage types are now properly passing through physical mitigation. This means that the additional mitigation tacked onto audacity has been removed.
    - We did some tweaks some things within the Ettenmoors like increasing the damage from the murder holes in TA from 500 common damage to % health.
    - We did some stat adjustments to the Creep core virtues (on the character panel, the categories with squares next to them). Most of these have never been updated since Monsterplay came into existence, which was part of what caused such a discrepancy in stats between freeps and creeps.
    - Trying to clear out a lot of bugs that have been lingering for far too long on the creep side.

There were some other things that we are working on that we can talk about at a later date since its fairly early in their testing. Some things I would still like to do is a damage / healing pass if time permits.

-Jinjaah

Quote Originally Posted by Blindings View Post
    The problem lies with the dev's and the solution isn't just moving servers, that wont make every thing hunky dory, I f you move to another server you still have 2 pay, all your going 2 atchive is more zarging with the same issues of no balance, neglect by dev with regards to end game and standard content. Its not possible to sort these problems out with out talking to the dev's and that's not being done as we've seen from the upcoming notes.

ESO offers so much more than lotro and already has everything lotro promised, the pvp zone alone is almost as big as lotro its self, yes you have 2 pay for it but at the start of lotro you had 2 pay 4 that 2, times move on, like im sure ppl are still playing snakes on there nokia phone and pacman, eso is the next generation in mmo's unfortunately we have to leave the dead dog with our good memory's.

Daggerfall Covenant rule!!
    Blinds I sent you a forum PM bout ESO. Fin

Cyas vroomy pal, so many of us going now. Cheers for the warden spears over the years :d

Quote Originally Posted by vr00mie View Post

Cash spent since CM>Turbine transfer on Subs and Point bundles ~24212 SEK = ~2738 EUR

Yeah, I'm one of those pesky raider/PvP people, that only complains and spends no money. GG Turb, now you wont have to get my filthy disqusting money no more.
    Uhm.... lifetime to the rescue??^^ Shame turbine removed that great subscription option back in 2009 (or so).
    It makes it so much more tempting for players to come back after a while when they know they dont have to pay monthly subscriptions.

shame to see so many peeps leave although you can't blame them.
    Wonder when turbine adds something nice and challenging for the pve-ers and
    some stuff for the pvpers that might seduce them to come (back) to have some good action for everyone once more.

Will come and take a look again once my new desktop build is finished
    Last edited by Haruno; Mar 19 2014 at 09:19 AM.

Reward for the most combat-logging of today obvious goes to Vilara, well done dude, no idea why you come to a pvp zone if you logout as soon as its a fight.

btw: 10+ creeps are camping your logout point
    The end is near, the ring will melt, but not if I can help it!

Carry on camping in your groups, lads
    Uglyorcguy r14 Reaver - Reign of Terror

Some very nice fights tonight.

I must admit, I prefer to roam the map and fight the occasional solo fight, but tonight's creep-raid, i simply cannot ignore. A very tight group fighting to the death against an ever increasing number of freeps. 34 at some point I believe.

With only 2 healers, there was a limit to what we could accomplish, but the group held together very well. This dog sure had a good time !

Dingu

-- yes, we are recruiting again, first 5 get a cookie. Join Woof. (dogs only)

To the freeps attempting to farm in tir. GG you are really awesome!!!

Only joking don't get excited.

P.S. LOL at the ones who had to call backup for 3 creeps at LC. I guess yellow cappys aren't that good at dps!
    Uglyorcguy r14 Reaver - Reign of Terror

Would be a great farm with 8 creeps online and 2 of them f2p spies
    The end is near, the ring will melt, but not if I can help it!

Page 128 of 150 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 138 ... LastLast