We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 127 of 150 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 137 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,175 of 3750
    Quote Originally Posted by grapez View Post
    Creeps flipped the map at a point when there was no freeps to be seen. I'm sure another nerf should prevent creeps from winning against NPC's.
    Sorry i meant it as a compliment, since all those that have left it seems the ones still here are willing to actually venture out and look for action. Rather than standing 20+ in grams waiting for a raid leader. Was some nice small fights this morning in and around HH and credit to the creeps involved.
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

For people leaving for ESO, just remember how AoC,Warhammer etc turned out, they promise much and deliver little

Quote Originally Posted by Craven_EU_Eldar View Post
    For people leaving for ESO, just remember how AoC,Warhammer etc turned out, they promise much and deliver little
    Not an exact comparison I'm afraid.Lotro was still a great game when both AoC and WAR were released,NOTHING in common with its currect pitiful state.
    4 months into Helms Deep and there are no instances/raid.
    ESO beta test was fantastic.So thanks for the remind( no irony),but this is it.
    We keep the memories of what has been,but its time for the ship to leave TB's middle earth.

Quote Originally Posted by DrNikos View Post
    Not an exact comparison I'm afraid.Lotro was still a great game when both AoC and WAR were released,NOTHING in common with its currect pitiful state.
    4 months into Helms Deep and there are no instances/raid.
    ESO beta test was fantastic.So thanks for the remind( no irony),but this is it.
    We keep the memories of what has been,but its time for the ship to leave TB's middle earth.
    I wasn't try to compare aoc to lotro or vice versa, I'm just stating that AoC and War had great early game beta pvp, but when you got to max level the things promised didnt appear, so just be cautious that ESO does the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellemere View Post
    Well given the supposed creep exodus from Eldar i can tell you they have no need for those of you that left they are doing fine. Full red map and faming lootboxes to their hearts desire.
    Just a hint elle most of them would of been freeps you can get comms from loot boxes so lots of freeps flip creep to get boxes

And all this odo and faerdo are to blame they are slightly but i have seen them shouting in global for freeps and watched rolds or nyenna or varg set up a 12 man for their kins and they are the ones geting all ops keeps then they follow the main raid for max points (not always but most of the time)

Quote Originally Posted by ZashWelshGuy View Post
    Just a hint elle most of them would of been freeps you can get comms from loot boxes so lots of freeps flip creep to get boxes

And all this odo and faerdo are to blame they are slightly but i have seen them shouting in global for freeps and watched rolds or nyenna or varg set up a 12 man for their kins and they are the ones geting all ops keeps then they follow the main raid for max points (not always but most of the time)
    If that is true ... and i have to say there was a mysterious absense of freeps yesterday. thats quite sad expecially given how easy comms are to gain on freepside it would seem futile to farm boxes on creepside to benefit ones freep. As i also found out yesterday some freeps are happy just to stand and watch people die if the odds dont look good, and this is without Odo and Faerdo.
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

Quote Originally Posted by Tallystick View Post
    i'm told that the action on Snowbourn was bad last night well.. if you can make 9k in 3 hours (witch i did) on a bad night on this server i'm staying.
    I have the same feeling about Eldar after moving here from Gilrain.

I'm staying.

Dingu

. . . As i also found out yesterday some freeps are happy just to stand and watch people die if the odds dont look good . . .
    And that Elle, is how a big group on Eldar plays, if they cant zerg it, they wont fight it. Eldar always had zerg as main course.
    The end is near, the ring will melt, but not if I can help it!

Quote Originally Posted by Tallystick View Post
    i'm told that the action on Snowbourn was bad last night well.. if you can make 9k in 3 hours (witch i did) on a bad night on this server i'm staying.
    When you approach the end of a career and it looks like action/infamy is stalling, I can imagine a steady flow of infamy is important, but imho having entertaining action is more important.

Yesterday I played on Brandywine again 1,5 hours solo (on low aud R7 reaver) brought me some kills and some deaths and I managed a little over 1K inf. After that there was RvR with pretty much equal numbers and good organized lead on both sides, it was just a single fight for 45 min in the open field where I netted almost 4K inf _and_ it was great fun.

All in all pvp can still be good fun, Turbine screwed it balance wise but Eldar players themselves screw it even more by hugging npc's and by bringing unneeded numbers to the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by botoo View Post
    All in all pvp can still be good fun, Turbine screwed it balance wise but Eldar players themselves screw it even more by hugging npc's and by bringing unneeded numbers to the fight.
    From all things that i heard here this actully makes sense.Yea u can blame turbine for giving u the gun but Faerdo was the one who pulled a trigger when it comes to Raid vs Raid.Calling out on global 40+ creep in ettens(while there were barely a raid of half low ranks),fliping ops during fights,even using some of high rank creeps as spys like Powend knowing every step that this desperate raid takes.This is game it sopuse to be played for fun not for being a nerd about it.

But raids are not the only way of PvP and as for this part we can all thanks to burg packs such as Enemy of the nine and Lord of Drinks,ppl who simply cant do anything right on there own whit most opy class since HD.Grouping for taking down ops,zerging solos,genking lc3 while not even bothering fighting whitout cds on hips.Worst part is that i rly wonder did anyone teach those ppl anything about behavior(such as hamamur).

Yh all in all pvp can be still good fun...

In comparison to recent weeks last night was actually pretty good fun. There were no fraids zerging everything in sight, and no prolonged camping, probably because the fraid leaders who have been mentioned recently weren't present. It was small group action spread across the map, mostly centred around Tol. We had a group of 8-10 for most of it, and there were some soloers about as well, versus a freep group of similar size (think it was Spartans).

We got a bit outnumbered late on and had to fall back, but all in all it was very refreshing to see, and both sides got kills/points. So thank you for breaking the mould and coming out to fight like this. Wish 'you know who' would disappear on a regular basis, and we could have action of this kind more often.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwyndor View Post
    In comparison to recent weeks last night was actually pretty good fun. There were no fraids zerging everything in sight, and no prolonged camping, probably because the fraid leaders who have been mentioned recently weren't present. It was small group action spread across the map, mostly centred around Tol. We had a group of 8-10 for most of it, and there were some soloers about as well, versus a freep group of similar size (think it was Spartans).

We got a bit outnumbered late on and had to fall back, but all in all it was very refreshing to see, and both sides got kills/points. So thank you for breaking the mould and coming out to fight like this. Wish 'you know who' would disappear on a regular basis, and we could have action of this kind more often.
    Someone told me you had transferred Gordi, glad to see you have not.

@Players
    ---------
    I want to see more tactics and sportsmanship in the game. QQ, zerg, inf collecting - just forget it & play 4 fun!

@ESO
    ------
    ESO is a new and promising game and is worth to try if you have the money and time to play

@TURBINE
    ----------
    You can see, ESO is a good example,that people want to pay for good games, especially for what they love to play
    and here it is: LOTRO PvMP !
    And we are willing to pay...
    You have here a beautiful, uncut and not polished gem, with the best game community in the world
    and with so much potential to be the best pvp game in the world!

And do not give me a lame excuse that you follow the book...
    and that freeps need to win in the end...
    What is the case when the freep raid loses against NPC's?
    They did not win in the end, so...

This is a game!

Then, why you don't make a good game?

1.Try to reduce LAG
    --------------------
    Is it really hard to check your code and find where is the problem?
    Maybe your developers need only a little encouragement
    (maybe a little more cash to buy someone a nice gift or just fresh coffee or chinese food
    or..
    Is it really difficult to make a new or special server for pvp?
    I doubt that it's so expensive, but we can begin to collect donations if you need

2.Give us new stuff to play: new toons, new maps...
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Maybe you can give us map editor so that we can make a new pvp maps?

I want to ride my Black rider into battle , I want to chase Gollum and Frodo to get The Ring and I want to see a battle
    between the Nazgul and eagles in the sky!

...and much more...

@ you all
    'The difference between winners and losers is that winners do things losers don't want to do.'

----------------------------
    Alphazero - Diktator

Someone told me you had transferred Gordi, glad to see you have not.
    Nah I'm still about. I considered transferring one toon, but then turbine turned the transfer process into a new cash-cow - £18 I heard - and changed my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwyndor View Post
    Nah I'm still about. I considered transferring one toon, but then turbine turned the transfer process into a new cash-cow - £18 I heard - and changed my mind.
    don't even need 2 transfer u can make rank 7 in a week.

[OOC] Farshil: 'Do you realy think any freeps are QQ about those creeps leaving Eldar??? Who left???Rimgar and his macrofriends?? Anga who logged out every second when he was targeted?? and Deagor whos start running from the moment you point at him. i would be glad if those nobs left server. iam soooo enjoying that freeps camping grams at snowbourn.'(Faildo)

So is this how lil guy hit,when no one left to return the hit.Saddest nerd on earth enjoy it

Quote Originally Posted by Hipnos View Post
    'The difference between winners and losers is that winners do things losers don't want to do.'
    It's a survival instinct really. When someone takes a hang-glider (which is basically a frame-tent) and jumps down a cliff, you might call him a winner and me.. who will never do this, a loser.. but I'm just a little worried about that PAAFFFF feeling.

Binabik

Quote Originally Posted by Boyke View Post
    From all things that i heard here this actully makes sense.Yea u can blame turbine for giving u the gun but Faerdo was the one who pulled a trigger when it comes to Raid vs Raid.Calling out on global 40+ creep in ettens(while there were barely a raid of half low ranks),fliping ops during fights,even using some of high rank creeps as spys like Powend knowing every step that this desperate raid takes.This is game it sopuse to be played for fun not for being a nerd about it.

But raids are not the only way of PvP and as for this part we can all thanks to burg packs such as Enemy of the nine and Lord of Drinks,ppl who simply cant do anything right on there own whit most opy class since HD.Grouping for taking down ops,zerging solos,genking lc3 while not even bothering fighting whitout cds on hips.Worst part is that i rly wonder did anyone teach those ppl anything about behavior(such as hamamur).

Yh all in all pvp can be still good fun...
    Lol,qq about burgpacks..?player who was ganking freeps 24h a day with macro kinmates,nesh pack,trying to tell us what is a fair fight?

Neshaba's have caused great anger among the free peoples, more controversy should be avoided, or Eldar could resualt in becomming a Burglar only server

Quote Originally Posted by Eklabondood View Post
    Neshaba's have caused great anger among the free peoples, more controversy should be avoided, or Eldar could resualt in becomming a Burglar only server

Marco macro warg i want to be a marco warg...

I'd have dubbed it but my singing voice is terribad

Quote Originally Posted by theuriel View Post
    Lol,qq about burgpacks..?player who was ganking freeps 24h a day with macro kinmates,nesh pack,trying to tell us what is a fair fight?
    Heard that story so many times,but then again i come lc3 to fight not to genk which give wise guy like u fair chance,dont it?While never even bother whit ops if they are not all blue.Besides ppl i use to genk whit pack were ppl like nerdo and he had 23ppl pushing his wheel chair or ppl who simply play in group 24/7,which i can bet include u.

. . . and he had 23ppl pushing his wheel chair. . .
    lol@mental image

Cool

[OOC] Farshil: 'Do you realy think any freeps are QQ about those creeps leaving Eldar??? Who left???Rimgar and his macrofriends?? Anga who logged out every second when he was targeted?? and Deagor whos start running from the moment you point at him. i would be glad if those nobs left server. iam soooo enjoying that freeps camping grams at snowbourn.'(Faildo)

So is this how lil guy hit,when no one left to return the hit.Saddest nerd on earth enjoy it

on the up side my name wasnt in there !

but if he's saying no one cares we left and won't follow then errm.. well.. good that is kind of what we wanted..

Seems Eldar has it's share of Multiboxers too. Only gonna endure that #### for so long.

In stead of a nice 1vs1 fight, you get 1-shotted.. how nice.

Dingu

Page 127 of 150 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 137 ... LastLast