We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 122 of 150 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 132 ... LastLast
Results 3,026 to 3,050 of 3750
    Quote Originally Posted by Erlo View Post
    There are 2 Erlos. One ingame Erlo and one forum troll.
    Consult a psychiatrist bro.

Going back to Laurelin for creep play, raid leading and fun.
    Noo don't leave! Who are we going to laugh at now dammit

The rest of you can just f..k off!
    Well that's just not very nice Erlo. I hope we didn't upset you hahahahaha
    Uglyorcguy r14 Reaver - Reign of Terror

Quote Originally Posted by Wardrat View Post
    So you are saying the newer players generally have a poor mentality compared to the "old-school" players? You are the perfect example of an "elitist" arrogant Freep. Plenty of newer PvMP players I"ve met have a far better playstyle than the old players. As a matter of fact, among the easymode players, it are usually the old-school ones, not the newer ones.
    But feel free to feel special or amazing, simply because you bought the game before some others did. It's even in your signature "Eldar:*Erlo, Old School (To old it seems)" - pathetic.

A LOTRO starting date has as much to do with mentality as rank has with playstyle/quality.
    ez-moding is a universal thing and can be found amongst new and old players alike. Point farming however is more common with the new zerg babies who are just out there to farm as many points as possible with little regard to pvp. They see as another pve quest and not a way to challenge themselves in anyway what so ever. When their raid wipes they are not sad because it wiped or because they didnt do good in pvp, they are sad because it interupts the farming.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#008080]Chains of insanity [/COLOR][COLOR=#fff0f5]- [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]Doom of GY Reborn [/COLOR]-[COLOR=#ff0000] FOTM[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#0000ff]WotGE[/COLOR] -[COLOR=#40e0d0] The [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff]Fancy Lads
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#ee82ee]Retired from LOTRO[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

I am a doge. Very royal. Much superior.
    I don't always eat cake, but when I do, it's delicious.

Last night was terrible. That fight at the spider den was probably the worst lag I've ever experienced in this game. The craid couldn't fight, couldn't heal, could hardly move, and 3 or 4 times I went out of combat, even once in the middle of waiting for a skill to fire. Sorry for the strop Sharn. I think everyone's just really pissed off right now with how bad it is. It was disgusting. And it seems to be getting worse every night.

I'll be in the beta test this weekend for ESO. See you there if anyone else will be taking part.

yeah lag was pretty rubbish last nite. I gave up in the end n went freep 4 a few qsts.
    came back a little later and joined sharns raid we had 1 gud fite and then we had 2 disband as freeps disbanded.

lotro will lose a lot of players more than they have now if they don't start showing pvp some loving!

wont c u in eso hun I didn't like it but have fun gordi

Spidercave battle was completely impossible to fight, only aoe and area skills were a bit functional as when then fired (if they fired to start with) you had the luck-factor kicking in and dish out some random damage.
    The end is near, the ring will melt, but not if I can help it!

I have the video of that fight near spiders. Still thinking about uploading it somewhere..
    But it was the worst lag i ever experienced till now. Thought thats because i play reaver melee, center.. idk. But i see now its not.
    Chieftain Mreza, Kokosovo mleko Chieftain (Rank 12 weaver)
    Brekka Crixus of Eldar, Potomci Numenora, Evernight (Ex Lazareva vojska)

Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

For a combat loggers :

GOOD JOB!

Quote Originally Posted by Gwyndor View Post

I'll be in the beta test this weekend for ESO. See you there if anyone else will be taking part.
    I'll be there too
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8C8nLy2okg[/url] Saruman 6-man
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj4h-CF9log[/url] Warden Survival
    [url]http://tftgb.wordpress.com/[/url]

Hamumer tells you, 'I have 4 A*'s at A-level in maths, physics, chemistry and biology... and am attending Warwick university to study theoretical physics.....

WOW. im impressed. This must explain your skill lvl at playing burg.
    You are equally bad at playing burg as Sheldon Cooper is at understanding women.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadeee View Post
    Hamumer tells you, 'I have 4 A*'s at A-level in maths, physics, chemistry and biology... and am attending Warwick university to study theoretical physics.....
    WOW. im impressed. This must explain your skill lvl at playing burg.
    I put it down to his ability to camp map points and spots where low-rank creeps are trying to do quests for maps.
    [CENTER]Tarmas Elf Champion R13 | Tarmeg Elf Guardian R6 | Tarmil 95 Elf Warden | Tarmun Elf Hunter R6 | Tarmot Elf Minstrel R6 | Tarmyr Elf Loremaster R6
    Strawn Reaver R6 | Strawz Warg R6 | Strawk Blackarrow R6 | Strawx Warleader R6 | Strawb Defiler R6 | Strawt Weaver R6[/CENTER]

Cute couple holding hands while the Krahjarn Felarrow pretends to look the other way

The end is near, the ring will melt, but not if I can help it!

Quote Originally Posted by botoo View Post
    Cute couple holding hands while the Krahjarn Felarrow pretends to look the other way

Naughty says <3

So much hate. Life would be so much better if you embraced mungu, for mungu is love.
    [url=http://archive.lotrocommunity.eu/en-eldar-general-discussion-749/207944-pvmp-eldar.html]Real Eldar PvP.[/url]
    [url=http://archive.lotrocommunity.eu/en-eldar-general-discussion-749/245010-pvmp-eldar-part-2-a.html]More real Eldar PvP.[/url]

Hail Mungu!

Quote Originally Posted by CroutonCabbage View Post
    Embrace the light of mungu eldar!
    Step out of the darkness and into the light, Mungu is here and there never was no god.

Anamars incrdible skill

Golo, 1 vs 1. (There was a rank 2-3 wargie that ditched me at start, so ty for that).

EVADE AT START

FIRST HIPS

SECOND EVADE (reseted)

SECOND HIPS

Good job man. Honoured to fight you.

Quote Originally Posted by BrekkaSrbenda View Post
    Golo, 1 vs 1. (There was a rank 2-3 wargie that ditched me at start, so ty for that).

EVADE AT START

FIRST HIPS

SECOND EVADE (reseted)

SECOND HIPS

Good job man. Honoured to fight you.
    reminds me of those wargs that jumped peeps with 2 1 min brands and hipsed, only to come back 5 min l8er with a pack.... or 2
    [CENTER][IMG]http://i255532.iris.fhict.nl/sierra/signature.png[/IMG]

[/CENTER]

Mungu provided you with the powers of victory

nice job hunting creeps in gramms... freep opness has reached a new lvl!

[img]http://i.imgur.com/FNzskt1.jpg[/img]

Angalruk r14 BlackArrow-Eldar
    Angalmir r12 Runekeeper-Eldar

good action tonight was nice to be back in the thick of it.
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

Quote Originally Posted by Ellemere View Post
    lolols really? freeps ofc it was u had all ops all dof buffs and were many more than creeps 2nite when I was on.

I quees good action for you means only come out with 40+freeps,4 ops,all keeps and all dof buffs...
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/FNzskt1.jpg[/img]

Angalruk r14 BlackArrow-Eldar
    Angalmir r12 Runekeeper-Eldar

Quote Originally Posted by bagasakos View Post
    I quees good action for you means only come out with 40+freeps,4 ops,all keeps and all dof buffs...
    i was actually referring to the 10-15 min fight we had going midway through the evening. I was only saying it was nice to be back .... gee
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

i was actually referring to the 10-15 min fight we had going midway through the evening. I was only saying it was nice to be back .... gee
    then mayb just say that.... gee

Was that the fight near old EC that started with 3 - 1 OPs in favour of creeps and ended with 0 - 4 OPs in favour of freeps? If you think its fun to heal/dps with 1k tac/physical mastery, be my guest.
    I have always wondered who is such an idiot to flip OPs during a big R v R. Do they know that there are 10+ regions and instances, where they can do that, without bothering anyone.
    POLARIS --> Esta Sinome
    Axeny - 100 Burg R9 | Nemene - 100 RK R9 | Morrolan - 100 LM R6 | Rashek - 100 WRD | Brutha 100 CPT
    Loiosh - R12 WL | Paqk - R7 Spider | Magru - R6 Def | Burgker - R6 Warg

Page 122 of 150 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 132 ... LastLast