We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 121 of 150 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 131 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,025 of 3750
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegy View Post
    Right guys can we please clear up the fact that i'm NOT Erlo, nor am I a copycat as I wouldn't voluntarily want to be associated with him.
    Pitty as that would benefit you loads!

Quote Originally Posted by Erlo View Post
    Oh btw ### are you btw? hiding behind a forum name. Why not use ur characters name so people know whom you are....

Ps. Hide behind a raid?? seriously? im "soloing" like everyone else ( Beside 23 others)... actually laughing at my own comment! HAHA
    errr that is my characters name......./fail again erlo

as it was mentioned b4 alt finder ftw...altho it doesn't show all alts

Quote Originally Posted by Deniorona View Post
    errr that is my characters name......./fail again erlo

Oh then your a forum player i see!! haha

Ahh now i had to go look for myself

Naughtybutnice! rofl. Then that explains enough for me really. No need to take you serious anymore!

Oh then your a forum player i see!! haha
    prob got more playtime on my alts than u have 2bh but thats not the point really. u seem 2 switch aggro on whomever displeases u and that's fine I can take it.....

prob got more playtime on my alts than u have 2bh but thats not the point really. u seem 2 switch aggro on whomever displeases u and that's fine I can take it.....
    Seriously doubt you got more playtime, but that only shows what nerds we are! So that one just backfired mate!

Switch aggro? Na there is only a handfull of the people i played with/against left in this pvmp world so i dont have much hope for some smart persons TBH!

Seriously doubt you got more playtime, but that only shows what nerds we are! So that one just backfired mate!

Switch aggro? Na there is only a handfull of the people i played with/against left in this pvmp world so i dont have much hope for some smart persons TBH!
    how did that backfire? u don't make sense.

how did that backfire? u don't make sense.
    That you have more playtime then me! What does it prove? That ur a bigger nutter then me!??

What do you want to say by that? Doesnt make sense!

Ps. Do you even think before you write? do you think of what message your words brings out to public or do words just pop out of your head and in to your fingers and you post stuff before you think!... Sigh

That you have more playtime then me! What does it prove? That ur a bigger nutter then me!??

What do you want to say by that? Doesnt make sense!

Ps. Do you even think before you write? do you think of what message your words brings out to public or do words just pop out of your head and in to your fingers and you post stuff before you think!... Sigh
    as I said b4 that wasn't the point. as 4 making sense I suggest u go back and read a few of ur latest posts. as u rant and rage and qq.

besides these random attacks on peeps isn't wot the pvp forum is about. im bored n im sure others r also.

as I said b4 that wasn't the point. as 4 making sense I suggest u go back and read a few of ur latest posts. as u rant and rage and qq.

besides these random attacks on peeps isn't wot the pvp forum is about. im bored n im sure others r also.
    Ohh me qqing?

Na just pointed out that ugly was pointing his fat fingers in the wrong direction!

Just helping some creeps/ you included to start using the whats inside that thick noddle of yours....

So far what i've seen what comes to warg dps it's less with all that i've manage to 1vs1(even one more red op). So something have happended=)

Greetings from,
    Worse Chimp on Eldar

As a short interlude to proceedings, here's a vid of a good old bash-up in Tir. I advise caution before watching. Extremely 'lively' language is used throughout!

This however should be viewed in its proper context, as per comments I made earlier regarding the negative and occasionally downcast flavour of mood on creepside at present, so it is not to be condemned, certainly not by me, and especially so if you know anything of the people involved. Yes some of us on creepside are grumpy old buggers, but we're actually quite nice friendly folk, and nothing said here is meant as a personal insult to anyone. Emotive remarks are made by us all every night in the heat of PvP I'm sure, but they are not meant personally. Even so, an effort has been made on this vid to bleep out certain aspects of the in-game dialogue, but to anyone with a sensitive nature, or those easily offended by harsh language, this is not recommended viewing.

ADVISORY: ADULT LANGUAGE USED THROUGHOUT!

(view at 720p)

Ohh me qqing?

Na just pointed out that ugly was pointing his fat fingers in the wrong direction!

Just helping some creeps/ you included to start using the whats inside that thick noddle of yours....
    Damn man I've already apologised what more do you want jeez. My offer is still open if you want to accept it though!

But yeah, we really, really needed your help to start using what's inside this thick noddle of ours man! Thank-you so much for showing us the light

Quote Originally Posted by falzr View Post
    Ugly + Pro + Solo.

True story xD

Quote Originally Posted by Gwyndor View Post
    As a short interlude to proceedings, here's a vid of a good old bash-up in Tir. I advise caution before watching. Extremely 'lively' language is used throughout!

This however should be viewed in its proper context, as per comments I made earlier regarding the negative and occasionally downcast flavour of mood on creepside at present, so it is not to be condemned, certainly not by me, and especially so if you know anything of the people involved. Yes some of us on creepside are grumpy old buggers, but we're actually quite nice friendly folk, and nothing said here is meant as a personal insult to anyone. Emotive remarks are made by us all every night in the heat of PvP I'm sure, but they are not meant personally. Even so, an effort has been made on this vid to bleep out certain aspects of the in-game dialogue, but to anyone with a sensitive nature, or those easily offended by harsh language, this is not recommended viewing.

ADVISORY: ADULT LANGUAGE USED THROUGHOUT!

(view at 720p)

Lovely stuff. The lag was just terrible, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Axeny View Post
    Lovely stuff. The lag was just terrible, though.
    Is it not always? But never once have I experienced our raid disband because of it.

You MUST love Scum.

Could understand some cursing, but thats just mental.. happy freep raids arent like that.

All those bad words.. where do you learn them all..

Managed to Watch 2. Min.

Scum's language is not for tender souls Erlo, better dont watch or listen unless you are prepared to sell your soul to Sauron.

I had a kinmate once who seemed to be two different people, one friendly and unassuming and the other demanding and unpleasant. Eventually we realised it actually WAS two different people - two brothers.

I am reminded of that when I see Erlo's posts on this thread. The dude I know in-game is funny, friendly, easy-going. The dude posting on these forums is mental. Either it really is two different people or something has snapped in the Erlo I used to enjoy playing alongside.

As for the atmosphere, I would imagine anyone who has played both sides will say it is better on creepside and pretty much always has been. Of late I get the impression that there are a significant number of older players on creep, who bring a certain wry and easy-going attitude not found much on freep. Years ago it used to be the other way round - creep was where a lot of younger players were to be found, one minor consequence of which was that weekends were always creep-dominated.

I don't much like what I see on freepside at the moment but I don't want to rank my creeps past R6 so I'm finding my LOTRO fun elsewhere right now. Will be interesting to see what effect ESO has.

Fun nite for me

I had a good nite tonight there was no flipping of OP's and my tank died a lot but also made a lot of Renown myself.
    Btw I was the mad Hobbit tank that kept running into the creep grp & stunning for fun.

As long as this spamrun 'bycatch' is not fixed I cant post under my own account