We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 117 of 150 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 127 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,925 of 3750
    Quote Originally Posted by Eklabondood View Post
    Third Marshal Erlo Himself has spoken.

Mistake recruit Erlo! I do not even play a warg.. zzz123456789

Abwww feel hurt now.. Good thing that your mates come on freep side so you got someone To play With on your freep!

Havent Said anything bad about you.. Feel hit in some way? Your problem! Mind your own business and do what ever you like. Wanna be an elitish #####, Then so be it. Hold hands With your mates and be happy about it.

Couldnt care less thb. Only thing i ever commented about was your mid fight side swapping. You entitled To do what ever you want, you pay and play. But in My world you arent contributing To a good fight in that way.

Do what you desire and be proud.

No need for your sarcasm... If you have anything unspoken With me Then tell it To me.. Tagging along in someone else view is atleast in My world not something To be proud of.. But Then again. Up To you....

If Arda things im #### because i killed him in a 1vs 1 not arranged, using all i got. Thats his ####. Monrid laughing at it. Being his thing. Nurt ragequitting ygg, qq over me. Thats his problems. If you got something Then spit it out mate!

Quote Originally Posted by Gretolas View Post
    Lofty proposals aiming shut ears. At turbine, they have proved every update introduced is a step closer to bitter end.

ps. Haruno, you scratch old wounds bringing up photos with shiny stars.

1 pic for u then greto:P
    to heal the broken heart

Quote Originally Posted by Erlo View Post
    Abwww feel hurt now.. Good thing that your mates come on freep side so you got someone To play With on your freep!

Havent Said anything bad about you.. Feel hit in some way? Your problem! Mind your own business and do what ever you like. Wanna be an elitish #####, Then so be it. Hold hands With your mates and be happy about it.

Couldnt care less thb. Only thing i ever commented about was your mid fight side swapping. You entitled To do what ever you want, you pay and play. But in My world you arent contributing To a good fight in that way.

Do what you desire and be proud.

No need for your sarcasm... If you have anything unspoken With me Then tell it To me.. Tagging along in someone else view is atleast in My world not something To be proud of.. But Then again. Up To you....

If Arda things im #### because i killed him in a 1vs 1 not arranged, using all i got. Thats his ####. Monrid laughing at it. Being his thing. Nurt ragequitting ygg, qq over me. Thats his problems. If you got something Then spit it out mate!
    Well put together, Third Marshal Erlo.

Quote Originally Posted by erlo
    Nurt ragequitting ygg, qq over me. Thats his problems. If you got something Then spit it out mate
    Yourself and Kinsman Nurt himself have some trust issues, you should see someone.

Quote Originally Posted by erlo
    If you have anything unspoken With me Then tell it To me..
    Feel free to send me a tell ingame
    Last edited by Eklabondood; Jan 08 2014 at 10:58 AM.

Posted Uzfangs "wall of text" to Lotro's PvMP forums, i hope he dont mind. Wanted to be sure that more ppl can see it, comment it and with 0.0000000001% chance maybe some dev will notice it if it gets more views.

Here is the link, you can comment it aswell there, or just hit it to get more views so more ppl get attracted to read it. Ty
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...O-PvMP-summary

End is surely near.
    So maybe we must find something else to do. My weekend has been cleared of activities.
    Of the many games to be realeased soon, there is one greater than all the others

Because of this, maybe it could be fun if those who
    entertain dreams of Tamriel would consider sending me a
    tell ingame so we could perhaps meet up in a new world this Friday night
    and explore it with familiar faces. I'll be on Trabant this evening.

I'm sure you'd be more than welcome to join us Trabant, and anyone else here who is interested. Most of Abs are going to be in the beta, or at the very least have signed up for it.

Must have been that cappie ('Z') who has been exploiting 'log off while in combat' for hours in DG who just caused the server to crash...

Quote Originally Posted by SongSinger View Post
    Must have been that cappie ('Z') who has been exploiting 'log off while in combat' for hours in DG who just caused the server to crash...
    It's all my fault .... the game just cant handle me.

Guess there will be many Lotro-players checking out Tamriel during this weekend, and if RL allows i will take a trip myself...

GJ

Good job spoiling any action tonight guys well played...

Quote Originally Posted by Torum View Post
    Good job spoiling any action tonight guys well played...
    Which guys spoiled the action and how?

from snowbourne forums 8/1/2014

Your The Lord of the Rings Online account has been suspended as a result of a confirmed Player Code of Conduct violation.

This suspension is permanent.

Specifically, a Game Master determined that you used exploit within the game world.

You can find more information regarding the associated policy at the following URL: http://www.turbine.com/en/content/lotro-coc
    Our ultimate goal is to provide an appropriately safe, fun, and engaging experience for our entire player community. To that end, the Player Code of Conduct must be enforced.
    Big W out, one less macro warg in teh moorz.

looks like GM's eventually crackin down on the exploiters/macroers

It says in the title of his post its from the Snowbourne forums. But this is good news, one less cheater in the game.

Let that be a warning to anyone who is using macros to cheat, or are thinking of doing so...

Exclamation :O

Quote Originally Posted by gwyndor View Post
    let that be a warning to anyone who is using macros to cheat
    : O

Quote Originally Posted by Sulek View Post
    : O

Why the shock? I haven't named anyone as cheating. I really couldn't say who is macroing or who isn't, or if there is anybody on Eldar actually doing it at all. But if someone is, then this ban should serve as a warning.

Personally I take a very dim view of cheaters, ever since playing monopoly as a kid - my sister was always nicking money from the bank! But seriously lol, I don't like those who try to achieve some advantage by underhanded means.

[QUOTE=Gwyndor;7069647]Why the shock? I haven't named anyone as cheating. I really couldn't say who is macroing or who isn't, or if there is anybody on Eldar actually doing it at all. But if someone is, then this ban should serve as a warning.

Agreed Gordi , my post wasn't to name or shame anyone in particular on elder (although we know they are here), it was to highlight that the GM's are now takin notice on all servers,some of the respected well known wargs will give a good ole fair fight and although they normally come out on top against my hunter,i can last some time...BUT...there is also the noobie( im gonna roll a warg cos ive heard of an exploit) who suck at the game and have to cheat,that said, its not just wargs, there is exploiters/macronoobs on a few classes both sides.

Anyway nuff said about the above,who would be interested in an all out smash up once a month?

for instance:- creeps/lug freeps/tir 2op's each no dof buffs and tol/lc/and the mine only on auto flips,meet in the open area throughout the day just smashin the b'jesus outta each other.If enough interest im sure we can organise on both sides who leads.

Quote Originally Posted by colhelm View Post
    Anyway nuff said about the above,who would be interested in an all out smash up once a month?
    Before HD i would say "YES!" right away, cause its good idea to have decent fights when there is at least some balance in raid vs raid.
    Now... its just sily imho to even make a creep raid to counter freep raid. Its not big difference when we are all soloers except we have a chance to flip the keep or something.
    6 freeps (cappie, minnie, rk+dps) can without problem outheal 20-25 creeps anytime. Just run around glowing like a fairies with 7 levels of bubbles and buffs like "-20%dmg" times 5. Not to mention what would happen if there would be more than 6, or even equal number of them in that same fight.

I have a good reason for that. Watched 6 freeps balling up in tir, on the stairs, just killing anything we could have bash into them. And there was... quite alot of us.
    Or yesterday night champ and guard killing 5 out of 9 creeps in front of grams that tried to kill em.

So, good idea Arro, but i think , AT THIS TIME, i will try NOT "provoke" freeps to make a raid cause we have more chance in killing anyone with small groups vs small groups and solo vs solo, than raid vs raid.

I dont enjoy much in "Let the creeps kill something" and dying 6 times in one fight. (not that i care about dying, its just pointless)

Quote Originally Posted by BrekkaSrbenda View Post
    Before HD i would say "YES!" right away, cause its good idea to have decent fights when there is at least some balance in raid vs raid.
    Now... its just sily imho to even make a creep raid to counter freep raid. Its not big difference when we are all soloers except we have a chance to flip the keep or something.
    6 freeps (cappie, minnie, rk+dps) can without problem outheal 20-25 creeps anytime. Just run around glowing like a fairies with 7 levels of bubbles and buffs like "-20%dmg" times 5. Not to mention what would happen if there would be more than 6, or even equal number of them in that same fight.

I have a good reason for that. Watched 6 freeps balling up in tir, on the stairs, just killing anything we could have bash into them. And there was... quite alot of us.
    Or yesterday night champ and guard killing 5 out of 9 creeps in front of grams that tried to kill em.

So, good idea Arro, but i think , AT THIS TIME, i will try NOT "provoke" freeps to make a raid cause we have more chance in killing anyone with small groups vs small groups and solo vs solo, than raid vs raid.

I dont enjoy much in "Let the creeps kill something" and dying 6 times in one fight. (not that i care about dying, its just pointless)
    The last sentence captures the mood in ettens nowadays.While I do appreciate some ppls effords to "provoke" some full scale battles,the game is in a such broken state atm where 9/10 times leads to complete wipes.
    Dedicated creeps do not/never asked for favours.I personally dont want to be engaged in a fight where freeps "do us a favour" and let us get some points.In my country there an old saying " I gave away some olives and I got back a barrel of olive oil".
    With ESO just around the corner, I feel it is too late for Lotro to turn the wheel.TB let it happen,some OP/fotm arrogant exploited it.
    Last edited by DrNikos; Jan 12 2014 at 09:42 AM.

Enjoying your 4 ops newbies? Must be really hard for you guys without 170% mastery.

Enjoying your 4 ops newbies? Must be really hard for you guys without 170% mastery.
    Dude you need to let this go

There is no organised plan to get 4 OPs. They flip randomly and individual freeps flip them for the quest, without giving a moment's thought to the effect on the action.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarmas_Eldar View Post
    Dude you need to let this go

There is no organised plan to get 4 OPs. They flip randomly and individual freeps flip them for the quest, without giving a moment's thought to the effect on the action.
    Than that is directed to those who take them. They know who they are, just wondering if they are feeling good when they kill someone whos "one hand is tied at the back". Or... 7 legs tied, whatever.

Wall of shame it is. Skomager, captain, r6-7. Taking 3rd op. Can it be easier for you man?
    Last edited by BrekkaSrbenda; Jan 13 2014 at 05:59 PM.

Than that is directed to those who take them. They know who they are, just wondering if they are feeling good when they kill someone whos "one hand is tied at the back". Or... 7 legs tied, whatever.

Wall of shame it is. Skomager, captain, r6-7. Taking 3rd op. Can it be easier for you man?

I am the same as Tarmas here! i have seen all 4OP's red and you don't see me and others shame people taking it. People only do the quest this is same for both side, atm the OP's and not changing anything at this time, this will never stop with people flipping them all the time, you can NOT make people take them, and no need to shame then too! that's not right and i feel sry for anyone that dose that should not be happing, if you don't like it don't play!

Quote Originally Posted by Rattkille View Post
    I am the same as Tarmas here! i have seen all 4OP's red and you don't see me and others shame people taking it. People only do the quest this is same for both side, atm the OP's and not changing anything at this time, this will never stop with people flipping them all the time, you can NOT make people take them, and no need to shame then too! that's not right and i feel sry for anyone that dose that should not be happing, if you don't like it don't play!
    No Dan, ppl are not just doing quest, whole night we take 1 or 2, you ppl get it back to 4 20 seconds later. You still want to tell me its same when creeps have 3 ops and freeps have 3 ops? You already forgot how is it on this side?
    Wanna do some numbers? Check our masteries? Log your war leader for a bit bro, and let me see what are you gonna do/save with 40% mastery vs someone who has 170-180%.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattkille View Post
    What Brekka is trying to say,is that tonight a certain guy playing a certain class leading a certain fraid was patrolling OPs making sure freeps had ALL 4 OPs.
    Quite a coincidence.

Your mighty blow defeated Krahjarn Tyrant.

Page 117 of 150 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 127 ... LastLast