We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 116 of 150 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 126 ... LastLast
Results 2,876 to 2,900 of 3750
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwyndor View Post
    Here comes a massive tirade, aimed mostly at turbine. If you don't like walls of text, just move along.
    Nice post, long but interesting to read with a lot of good points. I wish devs would revamp the Ettenmoors, but I'm afraid PvMP is now just below the fishing system on their priority list.

I dont mind a reroll To lvl 50 again.

Would be alot of fun To enter ettens and your toon turned down To lvl 50. Was the best time ever

Roll on SOA

On the field of victory enjoying a few well-earned comforts.
    Lofty proposals aiming shut ears. At turbine, they have proved every update introduced is a step closer to bitter end.

ps. Haruno, you scratch old wounds bringing up photos with shiny stars.

I have to agree with some posts above that Ettens is a complete fail in these days. As others mentioned , the balance is non-existent (it was never balanced but now is really, really a mess). The ops flip-flap, the random flips of Tir,Isen, etc, the 10 secs to log off, the 5 min to flip freep-creep arent even the half of the nuissances that pissed me.
    Although i play regularly on freep, I do believe in RvsR the creeps take the worse part. Actually in balanced fights (24vs24, or even 24vs30), the freeps have to make it really really bad to lose, even inside tol or lc, even with not so high ranks). I witnessed how we, the freeps, tried to avoid even the wls, to let them more rezs (and yes i suppose to have more to farm) and the healers, and still they lose eventually. Its not a problem of leadership or rank. Sharn is a decent leader, but simply the freeps in rvr are overwhelming.

Said this, the other thing that is killing the action and sending a lot of veterans players away is the overflow of macroexploiters that we have. Isnt a problem only in Eldar, other servers seems to have their share of them. The use of "inmediate" skills with macros started long before HD, and some ppl in eldar used them and were reported, and Turbine did nothing. Now, the game allows even a greater macroexploitation and as long as i know Turbine is doing nothing.

Make me laugh how ppl like Ardappol,Monrid, and Nurt (Neshaba,Nasheba,Nashaba), Rimgar, Mannegarm, and more, kill the people in 1,2secs and then deny they use macros or exploits, show appropiate screen-logs and try to make ppl think they do that cos the "wargs have a nice dps", cmon... I saw Afrohead, with other wargs, attack a freep and they take more to kill him (if kill him at all) simply because Afro and some others dont use the exploit. And i dont know Afrohead personally but I have him in as a good player, in fact, one of the bests wargs, who doesnt hips in 1vs1 if hes losing and fight till the end, so dont tell me that one of the mentioned before are better players or something.

Of course the wargs are only a part (albeit a more visible one). As somebody said, there are Burglars, Hunters,Reavers and Bas who are using macros too to exploit the skills, and cappies who strangely found fun in bug the one-shooters in Grams to kill the creeps there. All of them are doing the Ettens worse and worse every day.

Angal exposed a nice list of things which should be fixed in Ettens, and I agree mostly with him and others,( except maybe in the nerf to the cappies, as long as i think yes, in yellow they are hard to kill but their dps is as bad as a wl, in fact a wl-cappy fight is a draw. i think both classes are very similar in survival/dps in 1vs1 actually) (ah btw i dont play a cappy).

Seriously, Ettens is in bad shape with all these concerns,exploits,cds,ops,etc And with the lack of real challenge in PVE is the only place to go for a lot of players, who once they see how is all, they start to download Neverwinter,Aion,Conan,DCUO,EQ 2,Tera,Rifts,SW....well there are plenty of games around (and more coming) and with ftp model to make think if we have to continue playing in something like Lotro is actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Partenian View Post
    except maybe in the nerf to the cappies, as long as i think yes, in yellow they are hard to kill but their dps is as bad as a wl, in fact a wl-cappy fight is a draw. i think both classes are very similar in survival/dps in 1vs1 actually) (ah btw i dont play a cappy).
    One of the cappies managed to tank full tir of npcs and 6-7 creeps while having 1500 dps on me. My r10 war leader has 300 dps on npcs and about 150 on freeps. Agree about most of the other things you said, but this not

Quote Originally Posted by partenian
    Make me laugh how ppl like Ardappol,Monrid, and Nurt (Neshaba,Nasheba,Nashaba), Rimgar, Mannegarm, and more, kill the people in 1,2secs and then deny they use macros or exploits, show appropiate screen-logs and try to make ppl think they do that cos the "wargs have a nice dps", cmon... I saw Afrohead, with other wargs, attack a freep and they take more to kill him (if kill him at all) simply because Afro and some others dont use the exploit. And i dont know Afrohead personally but I have him in as a good player, in fact, one of the bests wargs, who doesnt hips in 1vs1 if hes losing and fight till the end, so dont tell me that one of the mentioned before are better players or something.

Name of your freep?

Last edited by Eklabondood; Jan 06 2014 at 10:32 AM.

No need ekla noob. All know ur friends do this-.-

And what you gonna do with his freep name?if he dont tell you,your mates dont marcro?just lol

Snikmorder. thats me. flame me. do it. moar

Last edited by Eklabondood; Jan 06 2014 at 12:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Haruno View Post

when ratkille was still young
    Lol the good old times when i liked WL and now..... well.........

I haven't played much yet during HD so my opinion on the state of the Ettenmoors might not be very valid, but even with my limited HD playtime I can confirm that you are right. My wargs DPS is relatively better than during RoR, but without macros it's not like I can burn down a target within 2 seconds, no matter how lucky I am with crits. I'm definitely not a perfect warg, but I do consider myself decently enough to make such statements. So if you see wargs doing this, they must be exploiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwyndor View Post
    --No more cheap ‘get-out clauses’. Bar these skills from use in the Moors! So no more minis playing dead (yeh, it may work against dumb npcs, but it’s not logical against human players), no more cappy last stand, no more HiPS (burgs and wargs), and last but not least, no more sprinting/charging/make haste in combat! Oh wait, there’s that QQ again. All right then, give reavers a 30sec in-combat sprint to compensate. No? Do away with it all then. (including warg sprint in-combat, sorry doggies). So in summary… yes by all means keep a few panic buttons, but NO MORE cheap get out clauses. Get shot of ALL OF IT. Fight, or DIE. It’s that simple. Don’t like it? Go away then, back to pve land!
    Shshshsh he didnt said anything about my burrow, ty Uz, i can keep it (^_^)
    You all know i cant live without it

WHO cares what Nurt, ekla, monrid does...

Let them have their fun With their wargs.. Putting more Wood To the fire just makes them tick.... If we see a change of wargs and macroing, we Will see them on the next op thing.. Why not captains, Ekla got one, Bet Arda as well. Nurt Will tag along as their PET....

They are a brunch of internet friends having fun.. Let them enjoy their thoughts and believe of owning everyone..

All games have these kind of players.. All servers...

The grow tired and old eventually ( or atleast their mentality)

I just thought I saw my name in here, misspelled but still.. Note, it's against forum rules to name and shame here, especially in this case where you have no clue what you are talking about. I can assure you I have never used macros or any other exploits. I haven't even ever used the store in em. Not for store pots etc and not even to buy any skills for any of my toons. I haven't seen much fighting from the other people you mentioned but Ive seen Rimgar and he haven't been using macro's once when I have seen him, so I seriously doubt he have been using any macro's.

Wargs have strong dps atm(if we don't compare it with freep dps) and those people you mentioned are also good players. Good wargs allways look for the squishy, low audacity targets who dies in less then 5s. Before I jump someone in the middle of a group I even zoom in to check if the target is wearing audacity gear or pve gear. If I jump a full audacity cappy it will take me 50 min and not 5s to kill the target. I'm just trying to tell you that wargs can only kill a few players in less then 5s and those players are likely to be jumped. Other freeps around see wargs killing someone in a couple seconds before they hips. Maybe thats why many wargs gets accused for macroing.

I agree with one thing in your post, Affro is a good player and also a brave player. I sometimes hips in 1vs1 but I don't see why people are telling me not to. I have more then 4400 deaths and 500 rating atm so at least I give away some renown now and then. I use my warg for what it is designed for and respect how other people play their class. Unless you have any descent experience from warg play I seriously doubt theres much you can teach wargs about when to hips or not or how they should play for that matter.

P.S. You forgot to post any screenshots. If you wonder what it looks like in your combatlog after fighting a macro warg you should see this first: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...80#post7063280

P.S.S. Who the **** are you?
    Last edited by grapez; Jan 06 2014 at 09:38 PM.

Ive had many battles with manegarm over the last few years and tbh naming him as an exploiter is an insult,he's skilled at what he does and I think its fair to say we had a fight a couple of days ago and although he battered me it was fair according to my combat log,yes we all know there is a few grouped wargs out there exploiting and its frustrating as hell,but don't let them ruin your game play.

Quote Originally Posted by colhelm View Post
    ....but don't let them ruin your game play.
    Arrow my friend, we all know who is exploiting/cheating or however you will call it. These EZ-Moders will come and go. I prefer to play my wargy like i did it the last 4 years ....break out of stealth, hit hard and run fast

See you on the battleground Arrow.

Quote Originally Posted by erlo
    WHO cares what Nurt, ekla, monrid does...

Let them have their fun With their wargs.. Putting more Wood To the fire just makes them tick.... If we see a change of wargs and macroing, we Will see them on the next op thing..

Third Marshal Erlo Himself has spoken.

Mistake recruit Erlo! I do not even play a warg.. zzz123456789

Last edited by Eklabondood; Jan 07 2014 at 10:02 AM.

Ok, seems it can be my fault and i give my apologies to you Maanegarm if you are not with the bunch of macrokids. I dont want either to launch false acussations and is my mistake. Is true light armours with no audacity are easy prey and yes, the truth is I can be wrong about you; sadly with this kind of things happening we have another issue added and is this, that theline between cheaters and no-cheaters is some times prety thin and can lead to this. About the other 4 names i am more than sure, and i dont go to apologize or something, whatever they can say.

And no, i havent screenshots or something to show. They prove nothing you know, because you need more data than a screenshot of combat sequence can give, and besides they are easy to modify. Anyway yes, if have a similar screenshot my advice is to report and send it attached. And i dont go to enter in the game of "yes you have done this see this screen" and then "no,no, cos i have this and this, see this other screen", you know how the things works here in forums.

About the warg dps, indeed they have a nice buff. I have a low rank warg too which i use to farm pve comms for my freep, and yes i do more damage, but i repeat (and i wont continue with it, theres a clear difference between what some ppl do and not. My last example comes from a fight that i watched yesterday, near LugBD, a loremaster named Thorniel or something similar was fighting Repolainen alone. I was in shadows and was a 1vs1, i let them fight (when im in doggie i dont do pvp, only pve). They fight some seconds and the lore was losing, but it wasnt a macro-1-shoot, cos as long as i know Repo is other decent warg (tricksy and with fleas and bad breath , but well, is a warg ) (joking Sig, no offence intended). Well, the lm was r7 or r8 and all dressed in grey (so i suppose maybe full or almost full aud). He died anyway, another warg jumped and all was over. The thing is, later i saw one of the NSHB (didnt remember which) jumping to the same lm. He was killed in 2scs, maybe 3. Difference? Yes.

Anyway, as Erlo says, the point is not the noobz who use macroexploits (and i repeat, not only the wargs, im pretty sure about a pair of burgs and at least 1 reaver who use them too), cos they are the typical ppl who buy a 50€ game and before insert the disk they already are in gamefaqs or other web, looking for tricks and cheats, and yes, if the macros fail, they will use the class who they see more overpowered. I read somewhere that some people seeks in the online games a sense of success that they arent be able to obtain in real life.
    Auch i lose myself in the divagations. The real point i as trying to make in the 1st post is about turbine, which allows all these #### happen and we dont see an official statesment that make us believe they are really concerned and trying to fix it asap. They promised quit/modify the ops buffs......, they announced the starting of a new season of pvp -with same gear n85 in freepside and old pots and so in creepside-........., well you know the list Gordi posted, and almost every ppl around is dennouncing.

And about the ones who are concerned about who is my freep (yes i know why you want to know it, hes sooo well dressed and with soo beautiful face you want have an autograph ), well, I only going to say I am in this game since 5 years ago. I usually read this forum, but never before posted in it (more to the fact the english isnt my native language and for me is hard to write in it) and surely this is my last post, I dont want to enter in the dialectic battles i know happen here from time to time.If you want you can say Im a coward, that i dont give the face and hide, whatever, really i dont mind. I only posted the 1st message because Im really worried about what is happening and our only hope (poor hope i know) is to try to get the Turbine attention. In fact i wasnt going to do this second post, but, well, Im not a troll or something and if I am mistaken about Maane, my apologies for including him in the sack.

http://www.likecool.com/Gear/Pic/Com...our-father.jpg

Is Turbine ok with the use of macro's or is it exploiting?

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...-it-exploiting

Notice no official response so far and I doubt if any response will follow.

[edit]
    url corrected
    Last edited by botoo; Jan 07 2014 at 12:54 PM.
    The end is near, the ring will melt, but not if I can help it!

Quote Originally Posted by botoo View Post
    Is Turbine ok with the use of macro's or is it exploiting?[URL="http://[URL"]

From CoC (Code of Conduct) http://www.turbine.com/en/content/lotro-coc

18. You may not create, post, use or distribute any utilities, emulators or other third party software tools without the express written permission of Turbine (including, without limitation, macroing programs, botting programs, server emulators, client hacks, map hacks, and data gathering utilities).
    Bolded appropriate words

Quote Originally Posted by vr00mie View Post
    From CoC (Code of Conduct) http://www.turbine.com/en/content/lotro-coc

Bolded appropriate words

This also means using tonicbars combat analysis and genrally a razer naga is illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadeee View Post
    This also means using tonicbars combat analysis and genrally a razer naga is illegal.
    Correct, and that is also the most probable reason they're (Turbine) not touching it. It would do them no good banning half the playerbase for using non-game-breaking addons and hardware. But since they've taken that aproach, that means letting the other through too.

Angalmir and Vilara, shame on u for logging out in a fíght shame shame shame low low low low.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramadad View Post
    Angalmir and Vilara, shame on u for logging out in a fíght shame shame shame low low low low.
    i often dc when i got much dots and ppl on me

Page 116 of 150 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 126 ... LastLast