We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 113 of 150 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 123 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,825 of 3750
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulek View Post
    On this pic you can obviously see that combat didnt last 8sec. It lasted 10sec(for sure), maybe even 11-12s. On this pic you can see 5 Cunning attack dot ticks. Interval between each tick is 2 sec. 5x2=10sec. 6th tick would prolly tick about when I used last Gambler's Advantage.

And you are missing attack from stealth, before Stun Dust.
    Well buddy this results and 8 sec just when i start recording u'r attack. And u just jumped on me 3 min ago 1v1 with a champ. Enjoy u'r free renown and pls dont talk about fair playing. I thought forums for talking but nevermind. Good game all.

Quote Originally Posted by Leodway View Post
    Well buddy this results and 8 sec just when i start recording u'r attack. And u just jumped on me 3 min ago 1v1 with a champ. Enjoy u'r free renown and pls dont talk about fair playing. I thought forums for talking but nevermind. Good game all.
    I see 5 ticks there.
    No1 said it was 1v1.

Hazuz can come lc3 anytime.
    Please Breka, you are talking about calling for help yet you play spider that can burrow for 1 min. And we all know what that 1min is for (OOC?).

Please Breka, you are talking about calling for help yet you play spider that can burrow for 1 min. And we all know what that 1min is for (OOC?).
    Say, what? Me calling for help, on 1 vs 1? Never did, never will. I actually leave when person i fought fair get attacked by someone else.
    I only call for help when there is 5 ppl around my burrow.

And yes, run from the spiders, no one likes their macro's being reflected to them, ha?

Thumbs down

Freeps you are ruining action.

The OPs are 2/4 both sides, we have a group of 8 creeps, we are at tir area, there are 10ish freeps tir area. We decide to move towards the freeps when suddenly the OPs flipped to 0/4 in favour of freeps. We disbanded and mapped grams. Good luck fiding nice fights when you take the OPs.

It must be that i dont know to play my burg yet in HD, but explain it to me how can you use addle twice in a row? Sure you have big dps, managing to take 33k of my morale in few secs of first contact lag. And im pretty sure you were holding back your nice little program expecting me to pop my reflect alot earlier. Please, teach me.
    Last edited by BrekkaSrbenda; Dec 27 2013 at 09:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BrekkaSrbenda View Post

It must be that i dont know to play my burg yet in HD, but explain it to me how can you use addle twice in a row? Sure you have big dps, managing to take 33k of my morale in few secs of first contact lag. And im pretty sure you were holding back your nice little program expecting me to pop my reflect alot earlier. Please, teach me.
    Derp. Coup de Grace is 1 skill, but 3 attacks. Like Flashing Blades, 1 skill but 2 attacks. Next time learn class before acusing me for something.
    About Addle, it is a bug that shows 2 Addles. Maybe try and log burg and check it yourself?

my apologies to creeps, was not my intention to do that

Roluin what is your problem??

Quote Originally Posted by HampshireMick View Post
    Roluin what is your problem??
    Hahaha. You accuse me for macroing/exploiting, suddenly when I cj you, you make a post on forum and I have some kind of problem.

Creeps, where is your evidence that I was macroing? Those pics dont show any. You didnt even check that when you use Addle in combat log it shows 2 Addles.
    Ateast I asked some burgs if they have that bug too, and they did confirm it. You just went with accusing without even knowing state of burg in HD.

So because creeps have been calling you an Exploiter you decide to CJ me.

Come onto creep and discuss this

Corpse jumping is a serious business, you may well be the first it has even happened to.

Wilken, guess your balls got bigger with HD ha? (Coooomplex)

Cool

Here I am entering lc with freeps when I see mah mate Silvergoku trying to abandon his comrades. No mapping this time Silver!

What a perfect morning.

Annihilated by a MacroWarg when handing in Ost Ringdyr quests on Champion.

Annihilated by a MacroBurg camping a map point when questing on Warleader.

Cheats make me puke.

Here I am entering lc with freeps when I see mah mate Silvergoku trying to abandon his comrades. No mapping this time Silver!
    oh so that's why... we'll sir i am shocked and needless to say my monocle popped out oh the vulgarity!

Quote Originally Posted by Tarmas_Eldar View Post
    What a perfect morning.

Annihilated by a MacroWarg when handing in Ost Ringdyr quests on Champion.

Annihilated by a MacroBurg camping a map point when questing on Warleader.

Cheats make me puke.

Who were the exploiters? It is name and shame time, as this game is dying with the current state of the action

Quote Originally Posted by HampshireMick View Post
    Who were the exploiters? It is name and shame time,
    You'll get infraction points, even if you say its an exploit in your opinion. Only correct thing to do is hit F7 and file a ticket, saving your combat-log is a useful tool.
    But I know how quick Turbine reacts on reported exploiters, so better don't hold your breath.
    The end is near, the ring will melt, but not if I can help it!

Is it possible you ppl are that ignorant? I asked you why do you need more than 2 ops - Hitting 32k on r11 spider with 17 audacity is not enough, you want 40? Or what?

Now there will be 30 of you in front of grams, 1 inch away from one shotters, waiting for nobody to come. Actually the mentality is the one killing the action, not the stupid Turbine.

Quote Originally Posted by botoo View Post
    You'll get infraction points, even if you say its an exploit in your opinion. Only correct thing to do is hit F7 and file a ticket, saving your combat-log is a useful tool.
    But I know how quick Turbine reacts on reported exploiters, so better don't hold your breath.
    Amazing how Turbine will act so quickly against people who voice their genuine concerns about the game and name cheaters on the forums. But then take no action against those cheaters in game despite many reports filed.

I no longer subsribe to this pile of norborg manure of a game and am only passing time playing it until ESO is released.

a good video about eso explaining about pvp mechanics and the rest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_X55N1wkok

I dont trust in combat log.

Have been killed by dentee and neshnab a few Times. Died in 2 seconds. During this time i have according To combat logg recieved in total 7k damage. But still im dead.....
    Last edited by Erlo; Dec 30 2013 at 12:21 PM.

./reported

All those cappies who are exploiting the 1-shots at grams to turn them onto creeps. Reported for 'Cheating', category 'exploiting'. Screenshots of combat logs etc taken.

Pathetic that you cheaters have to do this.

Wilken, Aglovale and now Ekla.

I would urge all other honest players do the same - I know some already have.

Edit - 1 name removed as inserted in error.
    Last edited by SongSinger; Dec 31 2013 at 01:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SongSinger View Post
    ./reported

All those cappies who are exploiting the 1-shots at grams to turn them onto creeps. Reported for 'Cheating', category 'exploiting'. Screenshots of combat logs etc taken.

Pathetic that you cheaters have to do this.

Wilken, Aglovale and now Ekla and Ordox.

I would urge all other honest players do the same - I know some already have.
    Cheaters seem to have a free pass by TB to screw the game by any mean possible.Keep reporting them so the players from both sides who wish for healthy pvp can be heard.
    I fail to inderstand what kind of ppl would rather cheat openly in a MMO,rather than try and get where they want to by fair means.
    You do this for rank?means nothing nowadays when you get endless buffs.It used to matter when pvp was less farm and more open fights,and players had to sweat for their renown/infamy.
    Rank will mean nothing when there will be noone to fight,except freevers,and the day is closer than many might think.
    Probably most are egomaniacs or immature...nothing bad will happen if you die once or twice in a MMO...
    Or it might be some kind of mental disorder,thinking they are superior to "average players".
    Little hobbit,CJ as long as you wish celebrating other freeps kills.Cant fight stupidity.
    We're beginning to fear for your condition,are you sure you're ok?

Quote Originally Posted by DrNikos View Post
    Little hobbit,CJ as long as you wish celebrating other freeps kills.Cant fight stupidity.
    We're beginning to fear for your condition,are you sure you're ok?
    Who said I cj creeps cuz some1 else killed them? That is not my reason. Sir.
    Why I CJ Vromovazelix(and Silvergoku), he reported me for what he calls macroing multiple times. No evidence bro. He reported me cuz sum creep shouted on ooc that I macro.

I appreciate your worries. Im fine.

Who said I cj creeps cuz some1 else killed them? That is not my reason. Sir.
    Why I CJ Vromovazelix(and Silvergoku), he reported me for what he calls macroing multiple times. No evidence bro. He reported me cuz sum creep shouted on ooc that I macro.

I appreciate your worries. Im fine.
    I reported you once after I checked combat log on my little warg,and thats what i pointed to the GMs,and I never looked back.Several others have reported you and any other "suspicious"( creeps included).
    But noone should care of any "feud" on forums or in ettens.
    TURBINE MUST CRASH any cheater/exploiter ,freep or creep.PERIOD.

Page 113 of 150 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 123 ... LastLast