We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 111 of 150 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 121 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,775 of 3750
    I meant in blue line, obv xD.
    First Marshal Areya. Hobbit Minstrel - Eldar.
    Kinship - The Illuminati.

Quote Originally Posted by Wardrat View Post
    This should never be an excuse to do the same. I know it's a silly comparison, but if half the server would throw themselves off Tol waterfall, would you do the same? I expected better of you than joining the lamers. There's always a group of pathetic easymoders and I wouldn't have guessed that you one day would be part of it.

So how exactly is this relevant to the discussion about you being a FOTM player?

We just failed to defeat a single Captain (Vroomcap) with about 10 creeps. After a 5 minute battle, Vroomcap decided that slowly walking back to GV would be the best ending to an otherwise endless fight. Some classes are too overpowered that even numbers wouldn't make a difference. If you too decide to play a Captain, alongside the many more FOTM players, creeps would need 4 full raids to cope with easymoders like you.

Relevant as in, doesnt really matter what the fotm is. Nrs Will always win... Take vroom as an example... What can he kill? Nada.. U can be 50 on him and not kill him, but he can do Jack ####... Like old WL bug.. Its just annoying... But unefficiant..

What am i To do Then WAN? Stick To a atm broken class? A class With little dps and no survivability? Myself would prefer a hunter or rnk over a champ atm, or an lm. Their aoe is better Then Champs..+ They are ranged and can stun and heal...

Then i prefer To play something that is usefull...
    [url=http://postimage.org/][img]http://s29.postimg.org/jhgasj377/image.jpg[/img][/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Erlo View Post
    On a Warg With 70k moral.
    When fully morale traited I've 56k morale. Considering you are so far off on this statistic, I don't trust the other numbers mentioned in your post either. I guess you are exaggerating and I highly doubt your champion is as weak as you mention. It might not be as strong as the FOTM classes but I doubt you are completely useless in the Ettenmoors.

As I said before, it's ironic that people complain about PvE being too easy, yet when facing difficulty in PvP they suddenly prefer the easiness and eagerly choose for it.

We just failed to defeat a single Captain (Vroomcap) with about 10 creeps. After a 5 minute battle, Vroomcap decided that slowly walking back to GV would be the best ending to an otherwise endless fight. Some classes are too overpowered that even numbers wouldn't make a difference. If you too decide to play a Captain, alongside the many more FOTM players, creeps would need 4 full raids to cope with easymoders like you.
    But but but, That's just because I'm so awesome!

No really, the Yellow-Captain is completely broken right now (for PvP atleast)...
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8C8nLy2okg[/url] Saruman 6-man
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mj4h-CF9log[/url] Warden Survival
    [url]http://tftgb.wordpress.com/[/url]

When fully morale traited I've 56k morale. Considering you are so far off on this statistic, I don't trust the other numbers mentioned in your post either. I guess you are exaggerating and I highly doubt your champion is as weak as you mention. It might not be as strong as the FOTM classes but I doubt you are completely useless in the Ettenmoors.

As I said before, it's ironic that people complain about PvE being too easy, yet when facing difficulty in PvP they suddenly prefer the easiness and eagerly choose for it.
    Ask Afro yourself. What happened in ost... He even stod and killed the npc before attacking me back

Dev crit 1639 on remorseless, which devcrits on npc up To 22k...

Trust me if you want. Or dont.. Funny thing people always call Other liers due To different experience..

Fun To see creeps enjoying it so much. Tide has turned.

Lets see what happens after 12.1!
    [url=http://postimage.org/][img]http://s29.postimg.org/jhgasj377/image.jpg[/img][/url]

Afaik, there are few freep classes that are like new wardens from ROR, like cappie. Along with same wardens with even bigger dps, but nvm...

I sparred a kinnie r12 captain. Made 280k damage for 11 minutes of battle and he still won. Even tho his dps was 370 on my 58k (glass cannon traited) spider.
    But you need to know something about the class you are fighting if you want to stand a chance of winning, esspecially when you are creep.
    I know you cant kill captain if his pet warrior is near. So you need to kill him. Yes, he can call him again, but if you are traited crit and kill him, you will get a nice heal that will neglect his damage. Avoid their flags, they are buffing them and doing dmg in some area. At least its easy to kite cappies, they dont have any (1) ranged skills. Tbh, bigger problem for me is ROR wardens, stacking MASSIVE bleeds from 40 meters of me, while i have -40%(?) slow on me, and healing more than any other class in game and with tank morale.
    So yes, cappie is strong, but his red dps is silly. You can manage to run from any part of map to some keep or one shotters if he catch you.

Second, minnies have nice dps in resonnance (new warspeech), but its true they have only 2 ballads and one cry in blue stance. So, you can always make them run or run yourself to safety while they 4000 HPS or fight them with their not so perfect heals in dps stance.

Third, think there will be no raid fights, cause 4 cappies and 4 minnies can laugh in 100 creeps face (assuming server can survive that amount of ppl (dont know if i should laugh or cry now)).

Hope ill see you there today/tomorrow. Champs, find your beloved cappies and minnies, group up with them in red traits and unleash those non-bubble beasts you really are. Dont abandon, but adapt instead.

Cheers (fu all),
    MrEza
    Chieftain Mreza, Kokosovo mleko Chieftain (Rank 12 weaver)
    Brekka Crixus of Eldar, Potomci Numenora, Evernight (Ex Lazareva vojska)

Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by BrekkaSrbenda View Post

Second, minnies have nice dps in resonnance (new warspeech), but its true they have only 2 ballads and one cry in blue stance. So, you can always make them run or run yourself to safety while they 4000 HPS or fight them with their not so perfect heals in dps stance.
    Cheers (fu all),
    MrEza
    True, and a nice post. Dissonance is new WS, thats only thing.
    First Marshal Areya. Hobbit Minstrel - Eldar.
    Kinship - The Illuminati.

i might come visit you all in Ettens again.... just short of getting my last rank for the horsey.
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

Ask Afro yourself. What happened in ost... He even stod and killed the npc before attacking me back

Dev crit 1639 on remorseless, which devcrits on npc up To 22k...
    And you concluded these statistics after thorough research and experiments? Or did you deduce your conclusions after a single spar against one of the best wargs of this server?
    I would like to see it for myself first. You can spar me a couple of times (or just attack me while I stand motionless) and we will see if your dev crits are always that low.

I'm not saying your champion received a huge nerf, it probably has, but I've my doubts that you've become completely unnecessary. I don't believe that the numbers you mention are a fair representative of the champions dps. Maybe you are right, but drawing conclusions after a single spar is useless.

The fact you gave up after a short and probably unsuccessful Ettenmoors visit makes it clear you have a disappointing mentality and a sad preference for easiness. Which, to be honest, I wouldn't have guessed about you.

edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by vr00mie View Post
    But but but, That's just because I'm so awesome!
    Could have been it as well hehe.

Champs, find your beloved cappies and minnies, group up with them in red traits and unleash those non-bubble beasts you really are. Dont abandon, but adapt instead.
    You saw numbers yday regarding my dps and dps from some creeps...tbh champ is a bit usless atm. I agree that i can play with some cappies or minnies but if thats only way, than ill go play some other class. In ROI and specially in ROR champ was OP but now...its a bit stupid to have a dps class w/o normal dps. I play both sides, didn't checked creeps side yet, but champ is a big disappointment, at least for me...and not only for PvP, but for PvE also....
    [I][B][color=blue]LAZAREVA VOJSKA[/color] // [color=red]KOKOSOVO MLEKO[/color]
    ELDAR[/B][/I]

Quote Originally Posted by Greyheaded View Post
    You saw numbers yday regarding my dps and dps from some creeps...tbh champ is a bit usless atm. I agree that i can play with some cappies or minnies but if thats only way, than ill go play some other class. In ROI and specially in ROR champ was OP but now...its a bit stupid to have a dps class w/o normal dps. I play both sides, didn't checked creeps side yet, but champ is a big disappointment, at least for me...and not only for PvP, but for PvE also....
    Look! My pet spider is talking! Miracle i say! Miracle!
    Not all champs are useless, just you. You are useless on any class. Now come back to the dark side and fight alongside my huge a$$. <3

And you concluded these statistics after thorough research and experiments? Or did you deduce your conclusions after a single spar against one of the best wargs of this server?
    I would like to see it for myself first. You can spar me a couple of times (or just attack me while I stand motionless) and we will see if your dev crits are always that low.

I'm not saying your champion received a huge nerf, it probably has, but I've my doubts that you've become completely unnecessary. I don't believe that the numbers you mention are a fair representative of the champions dps. Maybe you are right, but drawing conclusions after a single spar is useless.

The fact you gave up after a short and probably unsuccessful Ettenmoors visit makes it clear you have a disappointing mentality and a sad preference for easiness. Which, to be honest, I wouldn't have guessed about you.

edit:

Could have been it as well hehe.
    Ofc i Will try. Been there today and once again.. No fun in sight. I fought dentee 5 Times. Each time i was dead before i got out of the stun. Dreadmaul or whats its name critted me 3 Times for 3.9k each time. Mail 2 Times for 1.9k each time. And the dot. Same combination each time. Thats My 18k moral

Dentee and fantee killed me in 1.8 seconds loris an lm i was grouped With as a witness

My rading blades critted dentee for 1308, 2 of the hits and 1024 the third.. Swiftstrike 1204! Devistating strike hit him for 1339

He has 52 k moral. That would take me about 45 skills To kill him With cds on the skills thats 2-3 minutes ! Only problem is it takes him 4 seconds To kill me . You do the math.

If you are still not convinced ill take screenshots and post them next time..

Sure audacity comes in To the calculation as well. Dont know what the cap on fell wrought and orc damage mitigation Will be. With 4 aud i got 12%! So maybe 40%? Add 50 % time for him Killing me. That makes it 6 seconds in total. Half My Time To kill him. Make it 1 minute...

It still doesnt add up so well.

I was op in ror and never lost To dentee. Now it isnt even funny To see what happens. For him im sure but for a champ atm... Nope...

So i got a guardian and captain, why shouldnt i play them when i can do close To nothing solo on champ.

Sure for group play and raids i can sting shingel To ovlivion..

Only problem is Champs became a glas Canon but They forgot To add some gunpowder.. We dont have any bubbles more dps atm. So solo play, no thanks!

--
    Alright, I stand corrected, my apologies. You were right.

Sparred many different wargs before yesterdays update and didn't have any problem of winning fights. Sparred with pve and pvp set and aoe and st traits. Donno what is wrong with your dps if your remorseless don't dev more that 1,6k.
    Eldar: Sigreandil Champ R9/Repolainen Stalker R11/Repolead WL R7, Snowbourn: Sigraendil RK R10

Quote Originally Posted by Sigreandil View Post
    Sparred many different wargs before yesterdays update and didn't have any problem of winning fights. Sparred with pve and pvp set and aoe and st traits. Donno what is wrong with your dps if your remorseless don't dev more that 1,6k.
    Dont know myself tbh.

I got 4.5k might, 55k phys mastery..

Well well. Will keep on working With setups etc...

Ofc i Will try. Been there today and once again.. No fun in sight. I fought dentee 5 Times. Each time i was dead before i got out of the stun. Dreadmaul or whats its name critted me 3 Times for 3.9k each time. Mail 2 Times for 1.9k each time. And the dot. Same combination each time. Thats My 18k moral

Dentee and fantee killed me in 1.8 seconds loris an lm i was grouped With as a witness

My rading blades critted dentee for 1308, 2 of the hits and 1024 the third.. Swiftstrike 1204! Devistating strike hit him for 1339

He has 52 k moral. That would take me about 45 skills To kill him With cds on the skills thats 2-3 minutes ! Only problem is it takes him 4 seconds To kill me . You do the math.

If you are still not convinced ill take screenshots and post them next time..

Sure audacity comes in To the calculation as well. Dont know what the cap on fell wrought and orc damage mitigation Will be. With 4 aud i got 12%! So maybe 40%? Add 50 % time for him Killing me. That makes it 6 seconds in total. Half My Time To kill him. Make it 1 minute...

It still doesnt add up so well.

I was op in ror and never lost To dentee. Now it isnt even funny To see what happens. For him im sure but for a champ atm... Nope...

So i got a guardian and captain, why shouldnt i play them when i can do close To nothing solo on champ.

Sure for group play and raids i can sting shingel To ovlivion..

Only problem is Champs became a glas Canon but They forgot To add some gunpowder.. We dont have any bubbles more dps atm. So solo play, no thanks!
    I do empathize with you for what you have lost. I am not a fan of these HD changes at all, and I long more than ever for the old days of SoA and Moria. But that said, a change was needed.

I'm sure it will be of no consolation to you that I can claim on my own behalf, and on that of many creeps, that what you have experienced is what all of us, on creepside, have experienced on a daily basis throughout the entire duration of RoR. I was only able to win a tiny handful of 1v1s over the last whole year. I think only dps RKs, Grds, and Hunters I could beat - and only then if they weren't that good, or were unlucky with crits. Usually I could be quickly dispatched, with little hope of matching them pound for pound in dps or survivability. All creeps have had to put up with that for a long time. On the other hand however, since HD went live I have won on my reaver many, many 1v1s (in one case 1v3), without much effort. In fact I only lost a single fight 1v1 in that time, to a bleed stacking warden. So now I know what it's like to be a freep again! lol. But in all seriousness, this not good for PvP either. In fact, winning these fights I often felt embarrassed.

That you lost to Dentee, a warg in a 1v1, is a big change, as before the update I have no doubt that would certainly have destroyed any warg in seconds. But whether you're winning easily in seconds, or losing thoroughly in seconds, neither one of these scenarios is good for PvP, is it? No class, on either side, should have the inalienable right to take on another class and nuke them to dust with hardly any danger to themselves. Such was RoR, and such has been the last few weeks for creeps. But the more time goes by the more I think Turbine cares nothing for Ettens, and does nothing to properly address the balance.

Tbh I have no idea what 'balance' should actually be, or look like. Of course creep classes shouldn't be a mirror of their freep equivalents - an exact match would probably end up being a very boring stalemate night after night. But I believe it would be possible, with work, to bring them up to a reasonable level of similarity, meaning comparable dps, heals and cc abilities across the board, so that at least in group play, the deciding factor in achieving victory would, rather than mashing the keyboard, be timing, coordination, and clever tactics etc.

Yeh, I'll keep on dreaming.

Omg look at those boobs and face. Soooooooooooo hot! Omg Vani elf female , she wants bam bam bam!!

Look at her eyes,, so pervyliicous!!

Interesting action earlier. I was pleasantly surprised there were raids up when I logged in. PvMP action has never returned this quickly after an expansion.

Of the 3 raid fights we had (during the time I was online), we won 2. The first one we lost due to a lack of defilers in our raid. It might be a bit too early to conclude but I think CD for WL revive is too short. During the raid fights we were winning, we barely ever had a dead creep. Every time someone died, at least one WL had his revive. During the first raid fight (the one we lost) I was revived for 7 times.

Maybe once freeps have their first ages and full audacity, they can kill us faster than we can revive each other. From the first looks of it, it seems very hard for the freeps to defeat us rapidly enough so we don't have the time to keep reviving each other. This only seems possible if we lack defilers.

During RoR I was pretty much the only active warg. I often had to scout alone, yet somehow during this raid we had 4 scouting wargs. Makes it much easier and I'm glad I'm not getting spam tracked as much as before. I'm curious if wargs are more popular again or if this evening had just been an exception.

Quote Originally Posted by Melunielsigh View Post
    Omg look at those boobs and face. Soooooooooooo hot! Omg Vani elf female , she wants bam bam bam!! Look at her eyes,, so pervyliicous!!
    Personally I've a slight preference for dwarf women. Their hairy beards are beloved by furry wargs.

I'm curious if wargs are more popular again or if this evening had just been an exception.
    Of course they're popular - Wargs hit like trucks

Lemme guess - plenty of Reavers and Captains around as well? Funny that
    [CENTER]Tarmas Elf Champion R13 | Tarmeg Elf Guardian R6 | Tarmil 95 Elf Warden | Tarmun Elf Hunter R6 | Tarmot Elf Minstrel R6 | Tarmyr Elf Loremaster R6
    Strawn Reaver R6 | Strawz Warg R6 | Strawk Blackarrow R6 | Strawx Warleader R6 | Strawb Defiler R6 | Strawt Weaver R6[/CENTER]

Funny, no more 7 thousand lore masters. Miss your long SI?
    Welcome captains. On whole server we had 5 cappies that play in ettens often. Now.. every other char is one of them.

Not sure if its RK or LM's fire, but it sure looks like Olympic games sign, does it?

Quote Originally Posted by Tarmas_Eldar View Post
    Of course they're popular - Wargs hit like trucks

Lemme guess - plenty of Reavers and Captains around as well? Funny that
    Hehe, yeah but Captains aren't that annoying. I noticed they were generally ignored during the raid fights. Before HD they weren't targeted much either. They are usually killed last, so not much has changed.

Sure, main reason would be a gigantic headache though from banging my head against the wall, still can't believe I actually bought this expansion... its just so bad.

How was lag during those raid fights, still a lag fest or?
    [center][color=yellow]The Mellowship/Eldar[/color][/center]

Quote Originally Posted by Aeonath View Post
    Sure, main reason would be a gigantic headache though from banging my head against the wall, still can't believe I actually bought this expansion... its just so bad.

How was lag during those raid fights, still a lag fest or?
    This expansion sure is not the best thing I ever payed for. Paying 25 bucks to piss against a tree doesn't even sound that bad.

And lag? As bad as before (or even worse), induction skills regularly don't fire, and hardly fire at all in a RvR.
    The end is near, the ring will melt, but not if I can help it!

Good to see everyone is dusting off their cappys! I'm proud to say on eldar we got the players that choose to challenge themselves!

Welcome captains. On whole server we had 5 cappies that play in ettens often. Now.. every other char is one of them.

Not sure if its RK or LM's fire, but it sure looks like Olympic games sign, does it?

i don't think anything quite says "We are the good guys" like massive lightning storms that explode into puddles of fire and summoning tornadoes.... i on the other hand will continue to pick up warg droppings set them on fire and throw them at you.

that aside..
    (You are receiving this email to confirm your subscription cancellation.)
    what have you done to this game?.. i could go on for hours about things alot of things but nothing would change so meh.

Page 111 of 150 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 121 ... LastLast