We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 109 of 150 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 119 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,725 of 3750
    Quote Originally Posted by BrekkaSrbenda View Post
    Kill each other, lag, get killed by missadventure, flipp, flipp ops, keeps, dof buffs and CRASH THE FKN SERVER!
    Hope all your freep clients crash and my fellow creeps can just pick all the points with no lag at all! <3
    Your Wish was granted. Not only did the server crash, the whole of turbine went down, DDO, AC, Lotro. I think its because there is bad storms in Boston atm but idk.
    First Marshal Areya. Hobbit Minstrel - Eldar.
    Kinship - The Illuminati.

Quote Originally Posted by Areya121 View Post
    Your Wish was granted. Not only did the server crash, the whole of turbine went down, DDO, AC, Lotro. I think its because there is bad storms in Boston atm but idk.
    Im a middle earth prophet!
    Chieftain Mreza, Kokosovo mleko Chieftain (Rank 12 weaver)
    Brekka Crixus of Eldar, Potomci Numenora, Evernight (Ex Lazareva vojska)

Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by BrekkaSrbenda View Post
    Since im not gonna be online for the last ROR pvp day, i would still like it to be spectacular. Hope just everyone comes to ettens today, to pay respect to one of the worst foursome of all - AE op, Isen OP, HH op and our dear ROP. If the rumours are true, their buffs are going to distant lands, where, hopefully, our dark lord will have better use. I wish you ppl just flipp OPs for whole last day, cause you are not gonna have any job in next expansion. (Sakuro Haruna and other creep/freep outpost flippers).
    Kill each other, lag, get killed by missadventure, flipp, flipp ops, keeps, dof buffs and CRASH THE FKN SERVER!
    Hope all your freep clients crash and my fellow creeps can just pick all the points with no lag at all! <3

I was having some sleepless nights in Nona's cave, but I will take a quick peek outside and flip some OPs to feel the last few rays of pre helms deep sunlight.
    I prob will have my pve gear on cause I put all my pvp stuff in a dusty corner of my vault, so might have to start digging again,
    but if u see a few blue ops popping up one after another, ur wish might have been granted^^
    Though I think im not gonna make my record of 40 OPs a day record again :/

ETTENMOORS in HD - First Impressions:
    -----------------------------------------------------

Whoever started the rumour about there being no OPs in HD, or at least no OP buffs anymore, needs a fish-slap. They are still here, same as before:/

For the first time ever I have not bought an expansion. Judging by the last two I calculated that this one would most likely involve content that was easier - much easier - than ever before. And as beautiful as the new region will undoubtedly look, and as fun I'm sure as many of the new quests/storylines will prove to be, I feared it would not personally provide sufficient challenge or thought to be worth my time and money, requiring little effort to reach the new level cap of 95 (except the yawn-worthy grind all over again, especially of LIs). If PvE in the Moors is anything to go by, I think those assertions will be correct…

Just running around on my poor rank 7 reaver I have managed to pull all of HH (including the mayor), a small forest of corrupted trees, Goldie, Gollo, the tough Elite ghost thing in Dof, and to top it off multiple drakes (including blue ones) near Isen. Not only did I comprehensively destroy everything, solo, without so much as a bead of sweat to trouble my brow, I did not note a drop of morale lower than 50k at any point (my reaver stands at 54k). So PvE in the Moors is broken it would seem. I cannot imagine that this is representative of endgame NPCs across Helm's Deep, because if it is, and with Freep powers being what they will be, you could probably go afk, have a shower, make a cup of tea or whatever, and auto-attack your way to victory. Good lord, is all I can say on that matter...

As for actual PvP, none yet to speak of. I should imagine that the first steady flow of tentative level 95's will begin to appear by the end of the week - if not before, because sadly, gone are the days when it took one time, patience, and a considerable amount of exertion to level up to cap.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwyndor View Post

As for actual PvP, none yet to speak of. I should imagine that the first steady flow of tentative level 95's will begin to appear by the end of the week - if not before, because sadly, gone are the days when it took one time, patience, and a considerable amount of exertion to level up to cap.
    I'll be there, as and when i get to 95, some of us do still take our time and appreciate the game world. I have very much enjoyed reading the quest story lines, if not only for the spelling mistakes!. But you are quite correct in regards to the majority being a rush to 95, sad times i fear.
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

Quote Originally Posted by Gwyndor View Post

Whoever started the rumour about there being no OPs in HD, or at least no OP buffs anymore, needs a fish-slap. They are still here, same as before:/

For the first time ever I have not bought an expansion. Judging by the last two I calculated that this one would most likely involve content that was easier - much easier - than ever before. And as beautiful as the new region will undoubtedly look, and as fun I'm sure as many of the new quests/storylines will prove to be, I feared it would not personally provide sufficient challenge or thought to be worth my time and money, requiring little effort to reach the new level cap of 95 (except the yawn-worthy grind all over again, especially of LIs). If PvE in the Moors is anything to go by, I think those assertions will be correct…

Just running around on my poor rank 7 reaver I have managed to pull all of HH (including the mayor), a small forest of corrupted trees, Goldie, Gollo, the tough Elite ghost thing in Dof, and to top it off multiple drakes (including blue ones) near Isen. Not only did I comprehensively destroy everything, solo, without so much as a bead of sweat to trouble my brow, I did not note a drop of morale lower than 50k at any point (my reaver stands at 54k). So PvE in the Moors is broken it would seem. I cannot imagine that this is representative of endgame NPCs across Helm's Deep, because if it is, and with Freep powers being what they will be, you could probably go afk, have a shower, make a cup of tea or whatever, and auto-attack your way to victory. Good lord, is all I can say on that matter...

You Will probably see people in ettens soon, but just as fast as They came, They Will be gone again.. As there is no pvp gear for us yet, i doubt many Will come To fight... To quest perhaps but dont expect anything until update 12.1
    [url=http://postimage.org/][img]http://s29.postimg.org/jhgasj377/image.jpg[/img][/url]

While the servers are hot fixed, here a mirror that works for most of us
    The end is near, the ring will melt, but not if I can help it!

I dont think we should jump to conclusions that creeps are now OP. Me, Styg, Fellarin and Sraden went ettens earlier, and although we hugged GV, we did charge out a couple of times and did relatively well, for saying 4 of us v 8 or so. Considering we are not even geared properly yet.

We thought same at start of RoR that creeps was OP, and look how that turned out.

I think everyone is OP now in terms of PVE tho, damage and morale got scaled too much on players or not enough on NPCs

Quote Originally Posted by Erlo View Post
    You Will probably see people in ettens soon, but just as fast as They came, They Will be gone again.. As there is no pvp gear for us yet, i doubt many Will come To fight... To quest perhaps but dont expect anything until update 12.1
    I was having a mess about in ettens at level 85 on day one or two of release. I was traited deep into the new redline and with 1 audacity and full pve gear, I manged to take down a level 95 blue badge (r6 or 7 I think) ~60k WL. We don't need PvP gear at this rate o.O
    Oryette

Tonight ill come to lc3 / spar zone, around 8pm GMT, so lets see how it feels in new ettens. Freeps, feel free to combine old audacity, new armours without audacity and such. Im not coming for points, just wants to check out whats coming at us in future days. If freep side is really stronger, even now, than i suppose we loose this years pvp.
    Chieftain Mreza, Kokosovo mleko Chieftain (Rank 12 weaver)
    Brekka Crixus of Eldar, Potomci Numenora, Evernight (Ex Lazareva vojska)

Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

I believe one of the devs has said that freeps have been made intentionally OP in order to see how future updates can balance the new trait system inline with playstyles and all that jazz. This was a preferable choice to making them UP and having loads of people rage quit cause they can't solo a norbog. I know balance in the 'moors is a long-running joke, but I wouldn't take the current state of freeps to be indicative of the rest of the year. (i.e. instead of hunters one-shotting everything, it will probably take 2 or 3 skills. lel.)
    Oryette

Quote Originally Posted by botoo View Post
    While the servers are hot fixed, here a mirror that works for most of us
    Haha brilliant video!

Quote Originally Posted by commanderjerkface View Post
    I believe one of the devs has said that freeps have been made intentionally OP in order to see how future updates can balance the new trait system inline with playstyles and all that jazz. This was a preferable choice to making them UP and having loads of people rage quit cause they can't solo a norbog. I know balance in the 'moors is a long-running joke, but I wouldn't take the current state of freeps to be indicative of the rest of the year. (i.e. instead of hunters one-shotting everything, it will probably take 2 or 3 skills. lel.)
    If that's really the case it might be the stupidest thing I've heard from the devs in a long time. It would mean they are too lazy to launch an expansion with balanced classes and instead of even attempting, they merely make everyone overpowered as a quick and easy "solution". I haven't bought the expansion yet (first time I didn't pre-order a LOTRO update, which might even say enough). I played around with some settings on my Lore-Master and noticed it was too easy. If it remains like that I'm not going to buy HD.

On a side-note, I heard there's no PvMP gear for Freeps. Does this mean that the audacity armour isn't scaled to level95 gear? If that's true, it would mean that freeps either choose between having Audacity and cra ppy armour, or good armour and no audacity. Currently the overpowered damage freeps have definitely make up for the lack of audacity, but the fact devs were too lazy to add audacity 95 armour for freeps shows they have lowered their attention towards the Ettenmoors from a bare minimum to an absolute zero point.

If they couldn't even bother with something as slight as scaled audacity, my hopes for a new map has become completely unrealistic.

Good to see that a few freeps ventured out, but sad to see the one who should be the dps used his cd's to leg it all the way from Tol3 to the Lug one-shotters, leaving his fellows behind. Next time you might as well stay in GV, at least your fellows know up front the group of three only has 2 freeps effectively.

Good to see that a few freeps ventured out, but sad to see the one who should be the dps used his cd's to leg it all the way from Tol3 to the Lug one-shotters, leaving his fellows behind. Next time you might as well stay in GV, at least your fellows know up front the group of three only has 2 freeps effectively.
    We have been to GV every day since update, today we try to venture out and have a 3v3 near tol 3, and what happens? 5 seconds later we get many mappers. Should he stay and be zerged? Everytime we try to fight, suddenly 5 more appear. its pointless at the mo until some more freeps come.

We have been to GV every day since update, today we try to venture out and have a 3v3 near tol 3, and what happens? 5 seconds later we get many mappers. Should he stay and be zerged?
    If you're outnumbered and you're going to die, stand and die. So 'Yes' is the answer to that. Alternatively, try and get away. But if you run to the one-shotters to suicide, thus denying someone a kill, robbing them of points etc, it is often deemed as very poor form. It is sadly a quite common phenomenon these days. And those who do it are known and remembered, and the opinion creeps hold of them are very low indeed. Almost as low as the known clubbers. Do not embarrass yourself I say to them. Stand and fight. Die, or flee. This choice we all must face, based on the situation. But opt for suicide? It is utterly wretched behaviour and widely condemned.

I do not recall ever seeing any creeps run to one-shotters to deny a freep player a kill. Sure it may happen, but not so commonly as to my having a recollection of it (GV one-shotter 'accidents' do not count). I have never run into the arms of a one-shotter. Never, ever, ever. Even when I've been close to them and had the opportunity. Never, ever. Then again I have never dived off a cliff to die whilst being chased, which I've seen at least 4 different freeps do in the last month, all from a similar spot beind Tol near that waterfall. Very very poor performance by all of them. Also I have never taken a dip (deliberately) in the lava inside Dof, again to deny creep players a kill, or kills, and thus points. It is my opinion that one should stand, and do one's best to fight if at all possible: to stand, or flee, to win or to die, and that goes for both side. This embodies the etiquette and sportsmanship of the game. It is a shame more do not acknowledge it, and play by it. However if one choose to ignore this code entirely, then do not expect any sympathy if the zerg-train comes rolling by...

Everytime we try to fight, suddenly 5 more appear. its pointless at the mo until some more freeps come.
    The effort to come out of GV and at least try to fight is appreciated. Understandably times are difficult for freeps, not having any decent gear to equip at the moment. But the fact this fight took place at Tol3 is the very basis for why 3 creeps turned suddenly into 5. It happens. It's a primary map point. One cannot expect to fight for long at places like Tol 3 before more arrive to get a piece of the action. And creeps are starving action is hard to come by at the moment. They will literally come flying out of the woodwork right now just at the mere sniff of a scrap.

We seem to have a genuine Jesus on our hands.

For my part I´d say a few days into a new expansion, 3 freeps venturing out of GV and what do creeps do? Announce it in just to get them zergtrained like usually. Tbh I might be a bad sport, but I would jump on that 1shotter train with them.

It´s the same as it was 2 years ago, it´s the same as it was a year ago, and it will be exactly the same in a year. Creep mentality will never chance.

And you wondered why freeps kept using F2P reavers to spy on OOC? No one likes to be zergtrained by ####ty creeps that have to OOC everything.

I am however pretty much only seeing this from one side, and I´m sure freeps have some bad habits they will never change aswell.

Btw I am in no way saying that this is what ALL creeps do, a part of them are great players.

. . . today we try to venture out and have a 3v3 near tol 3, and what happens? 5 seconds later we get many mappers. . . .
    Let me give you my pov on this Areya.

We heard of your little 3 man froup going round in tribe chat, none of us were grouped nor did we arranged a collective mapping to Tol3 together, some of us simply mapped there and it seems the first one there was already engaged with the 3 of you (no 3v3 as far as I noticed was going). 2 of you stayed for the fight against 5 creeps (yes, thats a nasty situation you bumped into) but the chimp, who should be able to dish out some serious damage did not stand and fight but chose to leave the other 2 behind and use his cd's to get to the one-shotters.

@Smuff, it wasn't ooc'd it was just unlucky we had 5 ungrouped tribies online who mapped almost at the same time, could as wel be that we mapped in 1 after each other (and probably get squashed by the 3-man group). And 2 stayed to fight (Araya and Nurtalelion), only 1 chose to desert his buddies.
    Last edited by botoo; Nov 27 2013 at 07:03 AM.

@Smuff, it wasn't ooc'd it was just unlucky we had 5 ungrouped tribes online who mapped almost at the same time, could as wel be that we mapped in 1 after each other (and probably get squashed by the 3-man group). And 2 stayed to fight (Araya and Nurtalelion), only 1 chose to desert his buddies.
    Fair enough, situations often seem different from different sides, as we´ve seen in the past

I actually think freeps would announce stuff a lot more in OOC if they had maps like the creeps do. Which in turn could lead to some cool stuff map point fights if both sides had the maps and were calling in airstrikes.

Its true Tol 3 is bad spot to expect people not to map, but 80% of the map is close to a map point, regardless of where u fight. Freeps would most certainly map for kills if we could, but we cant, so it seems more lame when it happens to us, than it does to you guys i guess.

Ignor, i ran when Areya was dead (that was 2 sec after you all mapped). Grumpydog was following us from Tir so you all mapped on purpose, it was not by ''accident''. This was not only situation, it happened like 20 times since HD. Every time i go out of gv, even if i see solo creep, guess what? Im zerged by mappers after 30 sec... At least now when you are OP, you could try and give a fair fight.

And you Uzfang, only thing you do if you see a freep is- pop MT, cry for help and run to first map point. So please dont talk about fair play

P.S. Im glad to see some creeps started to play again. Where were you after U11? Oh wait, you were playing freeps ofc.

Quote Originally Posted by Stygian11111 View Post
    Ignor, i ran when Areya was dead (that was 2 sec after you all mapped). Grumpydog was following us from Tir so you all mapped on purpose, it was not by ''accident''.
    Grumpy was keeping us informed about the whereabouts of the froup in tribe-chat, everybody for himself decided to map Tol3.

This was not only situation, it happened like 20 times since HD. Every time i go out of gv, even if i see solo creep, guess what? Im zerged by mappers after 30 sec... At least now when you are OP, you could try and give a fair fight.
    Thats unlucky for you, I havent seen much freep in Etten up close since the release of HD.
    Whether or not creeps are OP we have to see when numbers even out, for now freeps don't have the numbers. This incident turned out to be 5 solo's vs 3 grouped and if you did not leg it that fast you might even got a kill, but if you run to a GY only the one-shotters get a kill.

P.S. Im glad to see some creeps started to play again. Where were you after U11? Oh wait, you were playing freeps ofc.
    Freeping? me? not in Etten, I guess you don't know me at all.

PS: nobody named and shamed you, you did that yourself.

Until freeps have the numbers n lvls 2 play moors I think u have 2 expect a zerg train coming when u get seen guys. creeps r thirsty 4 blood esp the guys that play creep only.

they lie in wait hoping u log in GV

don't blame them blame the game^^

Quote Originally Posted by Stygian11111 View Post
    And you Uzfang, only thing you do if you see a freep is- pop MT, cry for help and run to first map point. So please dont talk about fair play
    That's what you think of me is it? Nice. What player on either side wouldn't call for help - if they could - if they were being ganked? And you think me using MT is 'unfair'? It's a survival skill. If you think that 'unfair', then how on earth would you categorize Bubble/Sprint/Dire Need/Man Heal/Adamant/Another Bubble and god knows what else...?

I stand by what I said, and what Ig said. Running to safety or running for help is fine: you are trying to survive and that's all part of normal play - fair play (unlike your definition of it). Running to suicide is not. And that I have never done. I would rather die a thousand times with honour, than just 1 time with shame.

You are hilarious.

In one post you claim that people should stand and fight, or die with honour. And in the next you claim it is cool to run away and ask for an airstrike at a map point.

It´s basically the same thing, running away from someone and calling in an airstrike, thus denying someone the kill. And running away from the zergtrain into the 1shotters, thus denying the zergtrain the kill.

Page 109 of 150 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 119 ... LastLast