We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 81 of 150 FirstFirst ... 31 71 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 91 131 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,025 of 3750
  1. #2001
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    219
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarmas_Eldar View Post
    Or, put another way, Odo's group responded to an OOC call for help and went to Grothum to kill the 7 or 8 creeps who had mapped in to gank a lone BRG. Just sayin'. - Tarmas
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarmas_Eldar View Post
    That said, I have little sympathy for the 7 or 8 we killed, all of whom had mapped in expecting an easy gank or two.
    Usually you are very right when describing situations, not this time though. The creeps you ganked was our Angbands tribe group and we didn't map to Grothum to kill a random burglar. We flipped Isen and ran through Grothum where we found you guys. We were outnumbered and you guys had 3 OPs, so we had no chance at all. You are right about the number though, we were indeed with about 8 at that time if I recall correctly (later in the evening we were with 15).I'm at work at the moment but could happily provide screenshots when I get back home, in case you don't believe me.

    Thumbs up to Odo for yet another camping session at grams with his raid. Or were you guys all solo with bugged captain buffs?
    Also Odo, if you think you can make me angry with corpse-jumping, you've completely misunderstood my posts here. I don't care about dying. I laughed a little when you CJ'ed me. Also, about 10 minutes later when I killed you, I saw you targeting me and staying death as though curious if I would CJ you back. No worries, you are just an annoying little hobbit to me that isn't worth it. Next time you can just press the retreat button, no need to wait for me to CJ you - wont happen.

  2. #2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Wardrat View Post
    Usually you are very right when describing situations, not this time though. The creeps you ganked was our Angbands tribe group and we didn't map to Grothum to kill a random burglar. We flipped Isen and ran through Grothum where we found you guys.
    19 sides to every story . Point taken that you were there by chance too - you were just unlucky. War is hell.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wardrat View Post
    Thumbs up to Odo for yet another camping session at grams with his raid.
    Describing the later action as Grams camping is harsh. It was a weird night - there were plenty of creeps and freeps (30+ on each side at peak time) but whereas freeps were in one full raid plus followers, the creeps seemed to be in at least 2 big tribe-groups. This led to some madly chaotic but ultimately quite frustrating back-and-forth between Lug and Grams during which creeps gave as good as they got. Gretolas's tribe group in particular was very aggressive. If the Angbands and Reign groups had combined into one raid I'm pretty sure you'd have wiped the floor with us.

    That sort of "action" isn't what I think of as camping, which is when one side is outnumbered and pinned back, unable to move out. The fact that the action happens near Grams of near GV doesn't mean it's camping. Semantics maybe, but the difference matters to me at least.
    [CENTER]Tarmas Elf Champion R13 | Tarmeg Elf Guardian R6 | Tarmil 95 Elf Warden | Tarmun Elf Hunter R6 | Tarmot Elf Minstrel R6 | Tarmyr Elf Loremaster R6
    Strawn Reaver R6 | Strawz Warg R6 | Strawk Blackarrow R6 | Strawx Warleader R6 | Strawb Defiler R6 | Strawt Weaver R6[/CENTER]

  3. #2003
    Shirk, I know now how no warg cant kill Smimidir - if healer is not there (aka Vitalizer): glory instant change, bubble bubble bubble, heal, full heal, bubble bubble bubble, sprint, sprint sprint, while doing that type on OOC "thoouuusands of them (4, not grouped, 2 x r5), all of you COME FAST".
    Nice tactic, mr bubble boy

    Edit - and who is grouped vs soloers again? Died to much Smimidir?
    Last edited by BrekkaSrbenda; Sep 20 2013 at 09:51 AM.
    Chieftain Mreza, Kokosovo mleko Chieftain (Rank 12 weaver)
    Brekka Crixus of Eldar, Potomci Numenora, Evernight (Ex Lazareva vojska)

    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

  4. #2004
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    390
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarmas_Eldar View Post
    Describing the later action as Grams camping is harsh. It was a weird night - there were plenty of creeps and freeps (30+ on each side at peak time) but whereas freeps were in one full raid plus followers, the creeps seemed to be in at least 2 big tribe-groups. This led to some madly chaotic but ultimately quite frustrating back-and-forth between Lug and Grams during which creeps gave as good as they got. Gretolas's tribe group in particular was very aggressive. If the Angbands and Reign groups had combined into one raid I'm pretty sure you'd have wiped the floor with us.
    We may have wiped you, or at least tried to if there had been a raid leader to organize that, but there wasn't unfortunately. We only made that tribe group to try and do something, rather than just cling to grams. It was not a success, it was never going to be against a full freep raid. We only had about ~10 players for most of the time we were up which was only about an hour, hour and a half, at one time our max was 13, a little later 8, as people came and went, frustrated for not really being able to do much at all, except die. I finished the night on 3k (about 1.2k of that was Pve - I was on my r7 reaver). All in all it was a washout, and whereas I would say it wasn't really a 'camp' of grams per se, it was still another example of freeps having a raid against a non-existent creep raid, one day after Odo said he would 'disband' if there was no creep raid. Well there was no creep raid, at any time during the evening.

    I'm sure if you had disbanded then creeps would've been inclined to go more on the front foot, and with the combined numbers we all could have had some really fun and interesting fights, rather than this constant shuffling and backtracking (no one wants to fight against a raid when you yourself have no raid), and so everyone would've probably got a lot more points.

  5. #2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarmas_Eldar View Post
    Quite right. Freep cries of anguish from Grothum are usually met with complete silence. It's a risky place to go. In this instance Odo's group happened to be riding right past anyway, going from Isendeep to Ost. The creeps there were just unlucky - last night and tonight are the only two times I've been in Grothum in 3 months.

    That said, I have little sympathy for the 7 or 8 we killed, all of whom had mapped in expecting an easy gank or two. The "dangerous area" thing applies to the whole of Ettenmoors.


    Maybe just once in a while make sure you know what happened before you spout off.

    Still we were unlucky that a raid was formed at that time in the evening to gank soloers and small 8 man groups that dared to venture from grams

  6. #2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwyndor View Post
    We may have wiped you, or at least tried to if there had been a raid leader to organize that, but there wasn't unfortunately. We only made that tribe group to try and do something, rather than just cling to grams. It was not a success, it was never going to be against a full freep raid. We only had about ~10 players for most of the time we were up....
    It was obvious there wasn't a creep raid and it was very frustrating. But looked at from where I was standing, there were at least as many creeps as freeps. Yours wasn't the only tribe group. Two creep groups acting semi-autonomously made it quite chaotic, but ultimately yeah, not a good night's action. It was suggested that the fraid disband, or reduce to 12, but really, there would have been no difference - everyone would have stayed in the same place anyway.

    Quote Originally Posted by HampshireMick View Post
    Still we were unlucky that a raid was formed at that time in the evening to gank soloers and small 8 man groups that dared to venture from grams
    You were unlucky that you happened to be moving through Grothum just at the exact moment a 12-player freep raid chose for the first time in months to go to the aid of a freep calling out for Grothum help in OOC.

    Presumably your 8-player group ignored any solo freeps you came across, yes? Because to do otherwise would be unfair, right? No, I didn't think so.

    There is something about dying in Grothum which really annoys you, which is amusing. You used to rage when Mellows groups went there and you'd map in only to be obliterated. Creeps seem to have this oddly possessive attitude to the little goblin village, as if freeps going there is some sort of personal affront.
    Last edited by Tarmas_Eldar; Sep 20 2013 at 10:35 AM.
    [CENTER]Tarmas Elf Champion R13 | Tarmeg Elf Guardian R6 | Tarmil 95 Elf Warden | Tarmun Elf Hunter R6 | Tarmot Elf Minstrel R6 | Tarmyr Elf Loremaster R6
    Strawn Reaver R6 | Strawz Warg R6 | Strawk Blackarrow R6 | Strawx Warleader R6 | Strawb Defiler R6 | Strawt Weaver R6[/CENTER]

  7. #2007
    1-) In grothum i had a 12 men raid and we met you by coincidence, we were leaving the area already heading to ost but one of us remained behind and was getting ganked, you surely knew there were freeps there though, so if you came was to fight us or gank some soloer happily and undisturbed, don't complain about the result of your move;
    2-) The same 12 men got steamrolled 10 mins later in grams by 30 creeps, instead of whining in forums i filled the raid and fought back;
    3-) I even tried to fight in tol but you know, even if not 24 together at a certain point there were more creeps on track than freeps so i tried to move the fight at wb/y road but at each charge the usual pros put brand on and ran in tol all the time, you should complain with them for not standing and fight;
    4-) If the fight has been moved to lug north is due to those funny creeps who thought well to take the keep while we were at y road, if you really have to blame someone, blame them;
    5-) Do you call that camping? And how do you call when a side can't leave one shooters range then? That wasn't camping at all and tbh i made you a favor since there was no way yesterday to fight creeps in a very open space;
    6-) 24+6 or 15+15 in the end gives 30 creeps anyway, if i was a pro player i would be here now whining that there were 2 creep raids yesterday, ** IRONY ON ** maybe i should split the raid in two next time, green and purple ranks in one and red and blue in the other, would that make you feel better? ** IRONY OFF **
    7-) Get more raid leaders, someone who don't disband and give up at the first wipe if possible.
    Captain-General Odovocar Balger, the Alluring

  8. #2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarmas_Eldar View Post
    Creeps seem to have this oddly possessive attitude to the little goblin village, as if freeps going there is some sort of personal affront.
    I'd love to see freeps with same devotion towards the hobbits in HH, endlessly farmed and only few who are willing to defend them! Save the hobbits!
    Captain-General Odovocar Balger, the Alluring

  9. #2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarmas_Eldar View Post
    It was obvious there wasn't a creep raid and it was very frustrating. But looked at from where I was standing, there were at least as many creeps as freeps. Yours wasn't the only tribe group. Two creep groups acting semi-autonomously made it quite chaotic, but ultimately yeah, not a good night's action. It was suggested that the fraid disband, or reduce to 12, but really, there would have been no difference - everyone would have stayed in the same place anyway.


    You were unlucky that you happened to be moving through Grothum just at the exact moment a 12-player freep raid chose for the first time in months to go to the aid of a freep calling out for Grothum help in OOC.

    Presumably your 8-player group ignored any solo freeps you came across, yes? Because to do otherwise would be unfair, right? No, I didn't think so.

    There is something about dying in Grothum which really annoys you, which is amusing. You used to rage when Mellows groups went there and you'd map in only to be obliterated. Creeps seem to have this oddly possessive attitude to the little goblin village, as if freeps going there is some sort of personal affront.
    Sorry to disappoint you,

    when we got to Grothum the first freeps we saw was this raid.

    I didnt get annoyed at all. It happens, we were attacked by a raid it happens. If you read this thread I have at no time had a pop at any person,so please dont try and start an insult war with me.

  10. #2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Manes View Post
    1-) In grothum i had a 12 men raid and we met you by coincidence, we were leaving the area already heading to ost but one of us remained behind and was getting ganked, you surely knew there were freeps there though, so if you came was to fight us or gank some soloer happily and undisturbed, don't complain about the result of your move;
    2-) The same 12 men got steamrolled 10 mins later in grams by 30 creeps, instead of whining in forums i filled the raid and fought back;
    3-) I even tried to fight in tol but you know, even if not 24 together at a certain point there were more creeps on track than freeps so i tried to move the fight at wb/y road but at each charge the usual pros put brand on and ran in tol all the time, you should complain with them for not standing and fight;
    4-) If the fight has been moved to lug north is due to those funny creeps who thought well to take the keep while we were at y road, if you really have to blame someone, blame them;
    5-) Do you call that camping? And how do you call when a side can't leave one shooters range then? That wasn't camping at all and tbh i made you a favor since there was no way yesterday to fight creeps in a very open space;
    6-) 24+6 or 15+15 in the end gives 30 creeps anyway, if i was a pro player i would be here now whining that there were 2 creep raids yesterday, ** IRONY ON ** maybe i should split the raid in two next time, green and purple ranks in one and red and blue in the other, would that make you feel better? ** IRONY OFF **
    7-) Get more raid leaders, someone who don't disband and give up at the first wipe if possible.
    Someone still believes this guy?



    All of you freep side players commenting here are so moral, thank you, but than again, who is filling Faildos and Odos raids at grams? Who is there? Lets get a picture, who is that raid baby who cant survive and play solo to get anything?
    Chieftain Mreza, Kokosovo mleko Chieftain (Rank 12 weaver)
    Brekka Crixus of Eldar, Potomci Numenora, Evernight (Ex Lazareva vojska)

    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

  11. #2011
    Quote Originally Posted by HampshireMick View Post
    Sorry to disappoint you, when we got to Grothum the first freeps we saw was this raid.
    I know. Wardrat already explained that several posts ago. I know you didn't go there to kill freeps - although I dare you to say with a straight face that you wouldn't have killed any you happened to find questing there. As I said, you were just unlucky. You could easily go another year without encountering a freep raid in Grothum.

    You were rude to me in your post above but you've calmed down again now. I liked the old raging-Azogg better, but I guess the new calmer version is better for your sanity
    [CENTER]Tarmas Elf Champion R13 | Tarmeg Elf Guardian R6 | Tarmil 95 Elf Warden | Tarmun Elf Hunter R6 | Tarmot Elf Minstrel R6 | Tarmyr Elf Loremaster R6
    Strawn Reaver R6 | Strawz Warg R6 | Strawk Blackarrow R6 | Strawx Warleader R6 | Strawb Defiler R6 | Strawt Weaver R6[/CENTER]

  12. #2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Manes View Post
    I'd love to see freeps with same devotion towards the hobbits in HH, endlessly farmed and only few who are willing to defend them! Save the hobbits!
    Odo for HH mayor!!!

  13. #2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyke View Post
    Odo for HH mayor!!!
    I wonder who gets ganked more often in a day - Odo or the current Mayor
    [CENTER]Tarmas Elf Champion R13 | Tarmeg Elf Guardian R6 | Tarmil 95 Elf Warden | Tarmun Elf Hunter R6 | Tarmot Elf Minstrel R6 | Tarmyr Elf Loremaster R6
    Strawn Reaver R6 | Strawz Warg R6 | Strawk Blackarrow R6 | Strawx Warleader R6 | Strawb Defiler R6 | Strawt Weaver R6[/CENTER]

  14. #2014
    Recognize raid grams campers, i can call names too if u like.
    P.S. Im noobie warg, just as weaver probably, so i dont have that track thingy-skill to get sure who exactly was there.


    Chieftain Mreza, Kokosovo mleko Chieftain (Rank 12 weaver)
    Brekka Crixus of Eldar, Potomci Numenora, Evernight (Ex Lazareva vojska)

    Unless stated otherwise, all content in this post is My Personal Opinion.

  15. #2015
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Slough,UK
    Posts
    1,024
    Quote Originally Posted by BrekkaSrbenda View Post
    Someone still believes this guy?



    All of you freep side players commenting here are so moral, thank you, but than again, who is filling Faildos and Odos raids at grams? Who is there? Lets get a picture, who is that raid baby who cant survive and play solo to get anything?
    ME and i have nothing but praise for both Odo and Faerdo for letting me come along when i hve no idea what im doing
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

  16. #2016
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    219
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarmas_Eldar View Post
    19 sides to every story . Point taken that you were there by chance too - you were just unlucky. War is hell.
    Fair enough


    Quote Originally Posted by Tarmas_Eldar View Post
    Gretolas's tribe group in particular was very aggressive. If the Angbands and Reign groups had combined into one raid I'm pretty sure you'd have wiped the floor with us.
    We did work together though. Inside Tol, we charged and Reign quickly came to help and later we saw Reign charging the freep raid at west bridge and we helped them. A combined raid would have been better, I agree(I'm definitely up for that), but that didn't happen between Angbands and Chaos either so unlikely it will happen now with Angbands and Reign (mostly the same players).

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarmas_Eldar View Post
    That sort of "action" isn't what I think of as camping, which is when one side is outnumbered and pinned back, unable to move out. The fact that the action happens near Grams of near GV doesn't mean it's camping. Semantics maybe, but the difference matters to me at least.
    The creeps you guys camped didn't have much of a choice. They were mostly solo so you could say they were pinned back. At least from my point of view, freep perspective might consider it differently. I agree though that these creeps could have formed a raid to push the freep raid away. They definitely had the numbers for it, but lacking a proper raid leader. We had a tribe group and didn't want to invite random creeps and likewise for Greto's tribe group. Still, it would have been nice if you guys gave the solo creeps some space instead of farming them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarmas_Eldar View Post
    You were rude to me in your post above but you've calmed down again now. I liked the old raging-Azogg better, but I guess the new calmer version is better for your sanity
    haha yeah, but he can still go in rage-mode when we cautiously propose him to join us for a DOF run.

    Quote Originally Posted by Manes View Post
    1-) In grothum i had a 12 men raid and we met you by coincidence, we were leaving the area already heading to ost but one of us remained behind and was getting ganked, you surely knew there were freeps there though, so if you came was to fight us or gank some soloer happily and undisturbed, don't complain about the result of your move;
    2-) The same 12 men got steamrolled 10 mins later in grams by 30 creeps, instead of whining in forums i filled the raid and fought back;
    3-) I even tried to fight in tol but you know, even if not 24 together at a certain point there were more creeps on track than freeps so i tried to move the fight at wb/y road but at each charge the usual pros put brand on and ran in tol all the time, you should complain with them for not standing and fight;
    6-) 24+6 or 15+15 in the end gives 30 creeps anyway, if i was a pro player i would be here now whining that there were 2 creep raids yesterday, ** IRONY ON ** maybe i should split the raid in two next time, green and purple ranks in one and red and blue in the other, would that make you feel better? ** IRONY OFF **
    7-) Get more raid leaders, someone who don't disband and give up at the first wipe if possible.
    1: I'm not complaining about you killing us at Grothum. It's a PvMP area, it happens. I was just responding to Tarmas post.

    2: You got killed during grams camping? Yeah, definitely a reason for you to go whining on forums.

    3: Are you counting NPCs as creeps these days? We were with about 12 during Tol fight, Reign with a smaller group and then a few low ranked solo creeps (their value to the fight is disappointing). I tracked 31 freeps in tol.

    6: 24 players is better than 12-12. A full raid has more advantages than a split raid. Besides, I'm pretty certain Reign had a smaller group so even combined we wouldn't have a full raid.

    7: we have Webss, Sharn and Blind as active raid leaders. Neither of them was online, so that's why we had just 2 tribe groups roaming the map.

  17. #2017
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    390
    Quote Originally Posted by Manes View Post
    1-) In grothum i had a 12 men raid and we met you by coincidence, we were leaving the area already heading to ost but one of us remained behind and was getting ganked, you surely knew there were freeps there though, so if you came was to fight us or gank some soloer happily and undisturbed, don't complain about the result of your move;
    I have no complaint on that, it happens like Az said. It will happen to us all at one time or another.

    Quote Originally Posted by Manes View Post
    2-) The same 12 men got steamrolled 10 mins later in grams by 30 creeps, instead of whining in forums i filled the raid and fought back;
    Our tribe group didn't see that fight, so it was probably less than 30.

    Quote Originally Posted by Manes View Post
    3-) I even tried to fight in tol but you know, even if not 24 together at a certain point there were more creeps on track than freeps so i tried to move the fight at wb/y road but at each charge the usual pros put brand on and ran in tol all the time, you should complain with them for not standing and fight;
    When one is solo, or in a group, it is not the same as being in a raid. So, fighting a raid when you are not yourself in a raid, you automatically fight defensively. Isn’t that just natural? Is it not natural to back pedal somewhat when you are confronting a superior force? Tell me if I'm wrong. Why do you need to use disparaging remarks? Last night, on the hill running up towards lug bd from Ec, did you or did you not immediately DF when confronted by a mass of creeps running down to meet you? You did. And I don't blame you for that in that instance. In that instance you faced a superior force, and got the hell out. But am I calling you a weakling, a scaredy-cat for not standing and fighting? No. Shoe, on other foot. So try to see things from both perspectives please.

    Quote Originally Posted by Manes View Post
    4-) If the fight has been moved to lug north is due to those funny creeps who thought well to take the keep while we were at y road, if you really have to blame someone, blame them;
    Are you referring to lug flipping as it did at one point? I'm pretty sure that was an auto-flip. It's happening all the time. Most of the creeps were in the Tol area at the time. It was an auto-flip I think (not that it stayed red for long, of course).

    Quote Originally Posted by Manes View Post
    6-) 24+6 or 15+15 in the end gives 30 creeps anyway, if i was a pro player i would be here now whining that there were 2 creep raids yesterday, ** IRONY ON ** maybe i should split the raid in two next time, green and purple ranks in one and red and blue in the other, would that make you feel better? ** IRONY OFF **
    I don't think this is rational at all. 30 solos or 30 in a cluster of groups are always going to be far less effective against the same number in a raid. That is the benefit of a raid. I'm positive that if you were solo, or in a kin group or group of friends in a scenario where there was no freep raid at all, and you were facing a full Creep raid, who continued to raid against you without disbanding for the duration of the night, you would not be a happy camper, would you. I'm not being silly and asking for any sympathy, I don't expect any. But you have common sense, and does not common sense suggest why the creeps felt disgruntled for having to fight a raid all night when there wasn't a craid?

    Quote Originally Posted by Manes View Post
    7-) Get more raid leaders, someone who don't disband and give up at the first wipe if possible.
    Unfortunately we do not have an abundance of available raid leaders. But what raids we can get up very rarely give up after a single fight. We'll always try to give it our best shot. But you obviously don't know how hard it is sometimes, fighting freeps who bring guns to a knife-fight, even when they don't need guns, for their knives are already a fair amount longer and sharper than our own. Sometimes we see the writing on the wall, and that it is a hopeless cause. Hence what you might perceive as a premature disband.

  18. #2018
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Belgrade
    Posts
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyke View Post
    lol says the guy who rank up his warg to r9-10 in borders of grothum city xD
    Due to nature of my work then, I've been semiAFK at Grothum for most of time, and many of my infamy came from there. Which is not story about it here

    Quote Originally Posted by SongSinger View Post
    lol says the guy who just 4 days ago (Sunday early afternoon), was on his burg with a group of 6 freeps camping the Tol3/lc1/lc2 map points ganking solo creeps as they mapped there. Then when the creeps got their act together and went after those freeps on equal terms, he bravely HIPS'd and left the other freeps to die...

    One reaver stand near tol3, you attack him and spider comes out from long burrow(or there were second one spider as well), few wargs appear, and rest of creeps that can't go stealth map in. Must admit that I've been fool for falling for same bait far too many times that day. After that, other freeps that fell for same bait, and me group, and we were only 4 or 5. Had few fights with those creeps that were ganking anything that came close to tol3. 10 minutes after we grouped, large group of creeps came from HH direction (12ish) steamrolled us, and that is point whem i have bravely HIPSed and let my friends to die. After that we retreated to GV, i have noticed that dog gave me those "pleasetakemeforwalk" eyes. And i logged for that afternoon. So if you call 12 man raid fight at equal terms, against us 4 or 5, it's fine
    Last edited by Shirkaster; Sep 20 2013 at 01:31 PM.
    [url=http://www.last.fm/user/Shirkaster] [img]http://chaoticlogic.net/currentlyplaying/shirkaster&textcolor=FF0011&fontsize=20.png[/img][/url]

  19. #2019
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Graveyard/friedhof
    Posts
    194
    Good to see freeps heroes are back again (nothing do with freep godmodeness ^^) Full freep raid can wipe two creep raid if they know what to do.
    Looks like Turbine fails Helms deep and pvp gonna still be unbalanced. Early ror was pretty balanced, then freep QQ and turbine give their love and unbalanced again. Now they don´t like do same mistake give creep some chance. I try to say, after Helms deep we gonna see Odovocar and faildo still going with their boyfriends. Post-RoR those guys standing Gv stairs and QQ bacause they can´t kill nothing alone....

    i wanna play freep, but why Turbine make it so so easy?? it´s almost clubbing right Shentynga?

    Edit. i was fail again. Freeps got their godmode update(s) and still didn´t see those two nabs solo over rank 5+ creep(s).

  20. #2020
    Quote Originally Posted by Wardrat View Post
    3: Are you counting NPCs as creeps these days? We were with about 12 during Tol fight, Reign with a smaller group and then a few low ranked solo creeps (their value to the fight is disappointing). I tracked 31 freeps in tol.
    My hunters told me 21 foes + nature on track and i have no reason not to trust them, considering your previous posts i have many reasons not to trust you though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wardrat View Post
    6: 24 players is better than 12-12. A full raid has more advantages than a split raid.
    I agree, and 2 half raids have surely more advantages against soloers and that's all you creeps wanted in the end, but that not gonna happen.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wardrat View Post
    7: we have Webss, Sharn and Blind as active raid leaders. Neither of them was online, so that's why we had just 2 tribe groups roaming the map.
    Again, need more raid leaders, we could fight even in late afternoon if.
    Captain-General Odovocar Balger, the Alluring

  21. #2021
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwyndor View Post
    Our tribe group didn't see that fight, so it was probably less than 30.
    Or maybe when your tribe joined the fight total number of creeps was way over 30, who knows.


    Quote Originally Posted by Gwyndor View Post
    When one is solo, or in a group, it is not the same as being in a raid. So, fighting a raid when you are not yourself in a raid, you automatically fight defensively. Isn’t that just natural? Is it not natural to back pedal somewhat when you are confronting a superior force? Tell me if I'm wrong. Why do you need to use disparaging remarks? Last night, on the hill running up towards lug bd from Ec, did you or did you not immediately DF when confronted by a mass of creeps running down to meet you? You did. And I don't blame you for that in that instance. In that instance you faced a superior force, and got the hell out. But am I calling you a weakling, a scaredy-cat for not standing and fighting? No. Shoe, on other foot. So try to see things from both perspectives please.
    So are you comparing to fight the same number if not more of opponents inside tol with lag tormenting us, with me that dfing when i see a wall of creeps coming from lug to kill the soloers coming back from gy? And where is the fairness you demand when you come with your tribe to kill those freeps 1 by 1? I have one word for you: pro.


    Quote Originally Posted by Gwyndor View Post
    Are you referring to lug flipping as it did at one point? I'm pretty sure that was an auto-flip. It's happening all the time. Most of the creeps were in the Tol area at the time. It was an auto-flip I think (not that it stayed red for long, of course).
    It was not, we got ooc call for creeps who were taking it, we didn't arrive in time to stop them but we arrived quickly enough to take it back immediately, you are too sure of many things you don't know...


    Quote Originally Posted by Gwyndor View Post
    I don't think this is rational at all. 30 solos or 30 in a cluster of groups are always going to be far less effective against the same number in a raid. That is the benefit of a raid. I'm positive that if you were solo, or in a kin group or group of friends in a scenario where there was no freep raid at all, and you were facing a full Creep raid, who continued to raid against you without disbanding for the duration of the night, you would not be a happy camper, would you. I'm not being silly and asking for any sympathy, I don't expect any. But you have common sense, and does not common sense suggest why the creeps felt disgruntled for having to fight a raid all night when there wasn't a craid?
    As i replied to Wardrat before, no freep raid means 2 large tribe groups against freeps solo, in the end it's a war and sometime you have to chose if to farm or be farmed, when that happens i chose the first if you don't mind. Even if actually we didn't farm you in the end, so you should not really complain that much.


    Quote Originally Posted by Gwyndor View Post
    Unfortunately we do not have an abundance of available raid leaders. But what raids we can get up very rarely give up after a single fight. We'll always try to give it our best shot. But you obviously don't know how hard it is sometimes, fighting freeps who bring guns to a knife-fight, even when they don't need guns, for their knives are already a fair amount longer and sharper than our own. Sometimes we see the writing on the wall, and that it is a hopeless cause. Hence what you might perceive as a premature disband.
    Actually i was referring to those creeps (not gonna tell the names) who tried to make raid and it wasn't even that bad, but at first wipe they disbanded and never tried again, when someone gets too much ego can't stand a defeat and to lead a raid you have to be ready to die a lot...
    Captain-General Odovocar Balger, the Alluring

  22. #2022
    Enjoying the lava Odo?
    The end is near, the ring will melt, but not if I can help it!

  23. #2023
    Quote Originally Posted by botoo View Post
    Enjoying the lava Odo?
    There the first kiddo, you proud now to have killed freeps who weren't even able to use skills due to heavy lag? I'm sure you ran immediately to your mom over excited about it "Mom,mom,we wiped freeps and none of us died, we've been so pro that they didn't even hit us". Nothing new after all and it's not the first time, at least i planned already much better ways to spend my money than feeding some not oriented to customers satisfaction company.
    Captain-General Odovocar Balger, the Alluring

  24. #2024
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Belgrade
    Posts
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by Manes View Post
    at least i planned already much better ways to spend my money than feeding some not oriented to customers satisfaction company.

    My honest recommendation

    [url=http://www.last.fm/user/Shirkaster] [img]http://chaoticlogic.net/currentlyplaying/shirkaster&textcolor=FF0011&fontsize=20.png[/img][/url]

  25. #2025
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirkaster View Post
    My honest recommendation
    Gonna try that for sure, too bad there won't be hobbits there!
    Captain-General Odovocar Balger, the Alluring

 

 
Page 81 of 150 FirstFirst ... 31 71 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 91 131 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload