We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 79 of 150 FirstFirst ... 29 69 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 89 129 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 3750
  1. #1951
    Quote Originally Posted by Wardrat View Post
    PvMP is ALWAYS in favour for the creeps after an expension. It has been like this after every expension. No exceptions. When freeps are geared up, have their first ages and so on, the tides turn. Don't count the first 2 or 3 months after an expension.

    Besides, where were you when creeps camped GV? Barely seen you in Ettens then. While I'm there through the good and bad times. I've been farmed and farmed and accepted all the nerfs thrown to my warg. Yet you are active now, when freeps have it a lot more easy. It just shows your mentality, you want to rank up easy.
    Never been so unbalanced towards one side ever, and freeps to become op in the period just near a new expansion needed to farm and farm complex raids to get a proper armour and weapon, which is a bit different from killing hobbits in hh and get a r15 brand; about me, i was there, been always there and i even became r14 after RoR arrived, guess you have some lack of memory.



    Quote Originally Posted by Wardrat View Post
    Let me make this clear: I can't speak for all, but majority doesn't harass you for your "skill". They harass you for your choices made as a raid leader and your mentality. Sometimes I log my LM and stay at GV (I never enter the real PvMP zone with my freep) to chat a bit with some freeps. Your OOC messages are sometimes laughable. "Join the raid, we will farm the creeps, easy renown". I've seen you write that quite a lot of times. Your mentality is to get easy ranking points, which I - and many more creeps - hate and it provokes harassment.

    I wish more people would have the same mentality as me. I don't care about ranking and dying, but just want to have some fun raid fights. No PvE, no hide and seek, no waiting and waiting or getting camped - just some fun raid fights after a long day of work.
    I started to raid constantly just in the last months, thanks mainly to the arrogance showed by the creeps after RoR, since my raids are very often successfull some kiddos started to whine and increase insults, it's fun to notice how quickly i passed from the one who "leeches raid" and "never want to join raids" to the guy who "doesn't leave gv without a raid" and "make raid to farm soloers", you kiddos will always find a way to insult and change reality but the result in the field is what counts in the end.

    P.S.= for kiddos i don't mean people young in age, i've read wise comments from 16 years old players and at same time i read up in this thread comments from 40 years old persons that would embarrass even my 6 year old nephew...
    Captain-General Odovocar Balger, the Alluring

  2. #1952
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Belgrade
    Posts
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by botoo View Post


    one day soon? Maybe my eyes deceived me or you have a doppelganger, but I've seen you do just that
    *shrugs*

    Guys you do realize that if you see bunch of freeps that doesn't automatically means raid, nor if is Odo among them that doesn't mean that he lead a raid. Lately i been swaping on creeps to spend commendations and i saw on creep OOC that freeps have raid, that there are some enormous numbers of freeps, even i flipped five minutes ago and i know that there is not only raid, but there is only 15 ish freeps online, not grouped. you tend to exaggerate a bit too much when it comes to numbers. I've been twice or 3 times in Odo's raid (personally I hate raid fights) In last two months or so. And as I could notice he come to Grams with raid to see if there is creep raid and disbands after that if there is not anything.
    [url=http://www.last.fm/user/Shirkaster] [img]http://chaoticlogic.net/currentlyplaying/shirkaster&textcolor=FF0011&fontsize=20.png[/img][/url]

  3. #1953
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    219
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirkaster View Post
    Guys you do realize that if you see bunch of freeps that doesn't automatically means raid, nor if is Odo among them that doesn't mean that he lead a raid. Lately i been swaping on creeps to spend commendations and i saw on creep OOC that freeps have raid, that there are some enormous numbers of freeps, even i flipped five minutes ago and i know that there is not only raid, but there is only 15 ish freeps online, not grouped. you tend to exaggerate a bit too much when it comes to numbers. I've been twice or 3 times in Odo's raid (personally I hate raid fights) In last two months or so. And as I could notice he come to Grams with raid to see if there is creep raid and disbands after that if there is not anything.
    I'm perfectly capable of counting. My warg track doesn't lie and I've seen Odo's raid lots of times camping Grams. When 20 freeps captain/minstrels buffs and hunters run buff then it's a raid. If not, it's a bunch of solo'ers running together. Don't say Odo never camps Grams with his raid, he does, almost every time he has the chance.

    Edit: wanted to add that I usually have lots of respect for raid leaders. It's just that I disagree with the mentality of Odo. If he puts fun on the first place and ranking on the second, raid fights would have been a lot more fun and frequent. I don't have anything against him in person, he might probably a great guy, it's just his PvMP mentality that isn't on the same line with mine. Maybe I care too less about ranking and the perfect player would be in the middle of it, but at the moment Odo is on the far other end and cares - in my opinion - too much about his rank.

  4. #1954
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    389
    Long post coming sorry, but wanted to explain a few things in as unbiased way as possible. Thanks for all comments btw, I appreciate what Laurra said very much

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarmas_Eldar View Post
    I do agree with you about the whining when creeps win a fight. It's both hilarious and sad. The counting (on both sides) has always been comical. We used to joke that when Elgorian tracked for creeps, he included NPCs. Nowadays tracks on both sides seem to include every living thing in Middle-Earth. If I could reach into my screen and throttle some people for the endless whining and exaggeration, I'd gladly do so. My recent favourite was the Hunter claiming he'd died "seven or eight times" in one fight. It was twice. The outrage! Creeps killed him twice! The dirty lamers!

    As a forrmer kin-leader of mine once said, "sometimes you're the bug, sometimes you're the windshield". Spending a night or two as the bug is good for the soul. It will be balanced out by time as a windshield soon enough.
    Lol Tarmas. Those are wise words indeed. And creepside has its own share of exaggerators too. One particular warg I know will always exaggerate the freep numbers by as much as a factor of x1.5 by default. The other night it was 55 in lug, when it was confirmed by several sources to be actually ~40.

    DoF! I'm with Az. If DoF ever comes up 99% of the time I make my excuses, map grams and make a cup of tea. Me and Az will have a tea party. I'll go in if freeps are in there and a fight beckons, but to purely take the buffs, usually I sit it out – or on occasion I’ll lend a hand to friends and tribies who want them, and it’s fine if you do want them. I personally have a reason why I don’t want them, or any points buffs at all.

    Personally I don't want to do Pve, which has gotten so much worse with the huge loot spam we get now (whereas once upon a time an NPC for example dropped just one item, and everyone had to roll on it - I miss that!) Loot spam is the sole contributor to the Pve-heavy aspect to the problem we've been talking about. But I do understand other people's point of view, and that everyone has their own personal taste in playing the game, but Pve in the moors is not for me. And it's not that I simply sit back and enjoy the benefit of Dof buffs (when we have them) having not put in the effort to get them, I seriously do not want them, but at the same time I totally understand why others do, on both sides, and that is to get more points quicker.

    Again I totally understand that everyone will be in the moors for his or her own reasons, and play the way they want to play to satisfy those reasons. And that’s all fine. But for my own part, the reason I personally do not like Pve (I vendor most quest items) and do not want any infamy buffs (at least on my main, my BA) is because it makes what is an easy game, in which it is now so easy and quick to progress than it once was, easier and quicker still.

    A quick story... Back in olden times, days of Lotro yore, I took my Guardian to rank 7. Many still know me as Gordi the Guardian, a stalwart freep, a big fat dwarf with a big phat axe, and I loved it (and I miss it). I went often solo to the moors because nobody wanted a Guardian in the group or the raid. Grds were perceived as useless in the moors, which made me sad - useless for anything except shield walling a Mini, which is all I was ever deployed for if ever got in a raid. And I hated that. So I went solo, or in a little duo with another Grd mate, and to get my rank 7, which is about 75k points, it took me nearly 10,000 kills to get it, 500 KBs, and several months of (rewarding) work. And I’m proud of that achievement. Eventually Guardians became more and more broken, and by the time Mirkwood came along, in any fight I had with a creep I ran out of power before I could kill anything! I started creeping after that in general disgust at turbine for not helping Grds. But anyway, I wonder how long today, with all the buffs and Pve, rank 7 would take? A week, and maybe just a few hundred kills? This is where I am coming from personally, in that the game has been dumbed down to such an extent that it all comes so easily.

    It took me about 4 months to get my first level 50 toon. And I enjoyed every moment, because I enjoy the scenic route in all aspects of Lotro, rather than the fastest/easiest route. Which brings me back to the moors. I want to maintain a healthy War-Tab that is not ‘diluted’ with Pve points, or 100% buffs. And it’s perfectly fine for those who want to ‘skip’ ahead by obtaining these boosts and foreshortening the advance to rank, to get titles or to barter goods etc, or whatever it is, and I perfectly understand that. But I have to ask, will your achievement in acquiring these high ranks at this rate really give the same sense of pride and accomplishment than it would without said buffs? All I'm saying is that buffs is not what I personally want, and there are I assume others who feel the same way, and that is the reason why they abstain from Dof and generally turn their noses up at Pve.

    I would be very happy if Freep leaders and Creep leaders alike could come to some sort of accord, and agree to take only one Dof boss each. Say Drake for the freeps, Tree for the creeps, and leave Gary in the middle untouched, and everyone do their very best to keep the op share at 2-2. Say Ae and Isen op for the freeps, Rop and HH for the creeps. I know in practice that is a bit of a pipe dream and probably will not work, but I’m just trying to picture a way forward where one side doesn’t hog everything, and to promote some level of cooperation between the sides so that everyone benefits and is happy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Manes View Post
    So basically the same creeps who camped us for almost 6 months at gv with raid, full map red, all dof buffs, 1 min r15 brand, 1 min store brand, several immunity potions, insane dps and also usually all the ops, now come here to complain and ask us not to take a buff for us?
    I see where you’re coming from, but have to say your perception is not quite right - or at least not the same as mine (of course we'll have different perspectives/points of view). For what it's worth, here is mine in response to what you said. Firstly, and most importantly, at no time that I can ever remember in those GV camps were creeps in a RAID. Most were solo. I’ve said it before, many times, that GV camps do not involve a raid that is exclusively set up to camp/farm. Having said that I do recall Silvergoku running round with a group on GV hill, but the mentality (I assume) was at the time ‘make hay while the suns shines’, because pretty soon the sun will set, and boy, it didn’t half set, and the night that has followed has been a long one.

    So firstly, again, Creeps do not raid up to camp GV, and stay there for long periods just farming. Ofc in general raid v raid, on many occasions on wiping a fraid the craid will invariably end up at GV steps after mopping up the last vestiges of said fraid (just as fraids do when they end up at Grams after wiping us), but will after only a short while disband, and all creeps will go their separate ways. There probably are exceptions, but these are the exception and not the rule. The remnant of a raid that ended up at GV may well continue to camp, but these will be solo players, or at most small individual groups. What we currently see at Grams on many nights, if I’m not gravely mistaken, IS full-on raids camping the solos. Or flanking the solos that try to get out. Which really is a different thing to what happened at GV prior to U10 (or is it 11). Camping Gv in a raid is not something I personally would want to be involved in. I think that behaviour is shameful.

    Secondly, regarding those GV camps 6+ months ago, I can again understand your perception of being so outgunned, but that was mainly because you were so outnumbered. It seems that a lot of freeps at that time gave the moors a wide berth, because they knew that it "would not be easy". I don't *know* if that's the case, but that is how it seemed. It's the ez-mode way of thinking that some appear to have slipped into, and which people talk about, in that not having the 1st age weapons and the best new shiny gear the content is too much of a challenge, so they just /opt out. It's got to be true, hasn't it? for, as soon as 1st agers became available, and the new gold gear etc, they came out in droves. But during the GV camps what you basically had were die-hard Pvp'ers, holding to GV steps trying to feed of scraps so they get a few points. But all in all they are massively outnumbered due to so many no shows on freepside. Another reason for that situation could be summed up by the apparent absence of established fraid leaders, including yourself. No active fraid leader meant no fraid, and no fraid meant all freeps, what few there were, were solo. Once the leaders returned after Update 10 (or 11), the raids began with a vengeance. But in some way this can be seen as a disservice to freeps, because what it has done is created a mob(zerg)-mentality in the approach to Pvp, and the end result is fewer and fewer freeps running solo anymore (bar a few exceptions of course). Surely you agree that this is so: that many freeps just won't solo or go out in groups with friends etc, because there's a always a raid, always a raid! Maybe they have lost the confidence to, because they are just too used to the comfort zone of a raid surrounding them. I applaud any freep who bucks the trend to run solo or in groups.

    You seem to imply Odo that the creeps were responsible for this situation at GV back in the winter. It wasn't really our fault. Freeps were just as culpable, and turbine most of all if you want to get down to it, yet, I do not believe that creeps were that op at that time. Okay yes we had the brands (you certainly don't need to worry about those anymore, they were nerfed to hell), but DPS-wise and Heals you certainly could have put up a meaningful challenge if you had chosen to try. But no freeps did, apart from a few that did attempt to inspire a charge from time to time (Sydney and Haras-1 come to mind) but that was about all. So with a large number of regular pvp'ers eschewing the moors, and little organization and no raid leaders present, creeps had little other option but to converge on the few that did show up, at GV.

    I agree that Freeps did need a bit of a boost at that time, and acknowledge that creeps were the stronger of the two sides for the duration of that time. But there is no way that the disparity between freep and creep then, is equal to what it is now. The difference now however is that the creeps will try to fight, even if we are facing double the numbers – we still have a go. Even if it ends up in a spectacular wipe and complete and utter defeat, we still have a go. So I do very much feel that where you try to take the high ground here, and that you feel just and correct in the way you now approach the game, some of the complaints and grievances aimed towards you, but not solely you, are reasonable. All I’m saying is I do believe you as a leader could do more, do better, and improve on how you chose to approach your lead, and in the pattern of play that follows, and so enhance the overall Pvp experience for all parties.

    Quote Originally Posted by Manes View Post
    i still keep to have fair fights more than you think, always disbanding when there's no cr anymore.
    Case in point! This is something we would very much appreciate. And we'll be holding you to it!

  5. #1955
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirkaster View Post
    Guys you do realize that if you see bunch of freeps that doesn't automatically means raid, nor if is Odo among them that doesn't mean that he lead a raid. Lately i been swaping on creeps to spend commendations and i saw on creep OOC that freeps have raid, that there are some enormous numbers of freeps, even i flipped five minutes ago and i know that there is not only raid, but there is only 15 ish freeps online, not grouped. you tend to exaggerate a bit too much when it comes to numbers. I've been twice or 3 times in Odo's raid (personally I hate raid fights) In last two months or so. And as I could notice he come to Grams with raid to see if there is creep raid and disbands after that if there is not anything.
    It's a waste of time Shirk, you tell them a thing and they ignore or change your words because they have to be right, because it's clear and known that tracking skills after last update tell you also if a player is in a group and who is the leader of that group, be glad they didn't call you liar or worse yet, i'm sorry i haven't been able to take screenshot of my track tonight when i had 31 foes + nature on track, they also took all the ops and my raid wasn't even full, with same numbers they would have disbanded immediately but we remained and fought bravely anyway, i'm sure someone will whine anyway of something tomorrow, better to ignore and let the field talk.
    Captain-General Odovocar Balger, the Alluring

  6. #1956
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwyndor View Post
    Case in point! This is something we would very much appreciate. And we'll be holding you to it!
    Excuse me sir, are you the same Uzfang who is camping gv right now? Now, i don't have the incredible tracking abilities of Wardrat so i can't tell if you are in a group, but it's pretty clear that those around you are very well grouped so could you be so kind to explain me again what side is supposed to camp gy grouped? Because i still read only freeps do that but in the last year i only saw creeps actually do that, or maybe it's just a matter of perception as you say, you are not the same Uzfang i took on screenshot and the other creeps are all solos but they use telepathy to pick same target and heal/bubble who's in trouble so efficiently.
    Captain-General Odovocar Balger, the Alluring

  7. #1957
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwyndor View Post

    The remnant of a raid that ended up at GV may well continue to camp, but these will be solo players, or at most small individual groups.
    Can you not read Odo?

    It's the same as what freeps do, either go solo or make small groups of friends/kinnies, those who are not in the raid group at the point of grams camping. I even told you that when you started moaning in OOC about them camping yet you chose to ignore it.
    Last edited by Naukhara; Sep 18 2013 at 10:08 PM.

  8. #1958
    Quote Originally Posted by Naukhara View Post
    Can you not read Odo?

    It's the same as what freeps do, either go solo or make small groups of friends/kinnies, those who are not in the raid group at the point of grams camping. I even told you that when you started moaning in OOC about them camping yet you chose to ignore it.
    Creep raid disbanded long time before and when they did all map but lug was blue, that was a large tribe group (Reign of Terror? rofl) that deliberately came to show their pro camping skills against soloers and low rank freeps (and btw one of the most farmed was you if you didn't notice, maybe you like it though, can't tell), thing that lasted for a good two hours and when i logged off they were still there, since somebody keeps saying that i camp grams with raid while the truth is different, i wanted to point out that the only organized and extended camping came and come from creeps side only, i can read what you write, but i can even read better what actually happens in the field.
    Captain-General Odovocar Balger, the Alluring

  9. #1959
    Quote Originally Posted by Manes View Post
    Creep raid disbanded long time before and when they did all map but lug was blue, that was a large tribe group (Reign of Terror? rofl) that deliberately came to show their pro camping skills against soloers and low rank freeps (and btw one of the most farmed was you if you didn't notice, maybe you like it though, can't tell), thing that lasted for a good two hours and when i logged off they were still there, since somebody keeps saying that i camp grams with raid while the truth is different, i wanted to point out that the only organized and extended camping came and come from creeps side only, i can read what you write, but i can even read better what actually happens in the field.
    Tbh odo... when it comes to this stuff you are the last person who can talk. I remember many times when creep raid disbands or there was never a creep raid in the first place, and you happily raid up and farm soloers to your hearts content. So I ask next time you decide to honour these forums with your mighty presence, that you at least think and try to remember when you criticise creeps for doing something, that you haven't done it yourself first. And btw we had 6 people max In tribe group you camp grams with a 24man raid? enough said.

  10. #1960
    Quote Originally Posted by Manes View Post
    ... and heal/bubble who's in trouble so efficiently.
    The only defiler that I saw there was your 'good friend' Shirkaster who had flipped to creep side and was farming you and the other freeps. As the saying goes Odo, with friends like that, you don't need enemies. In fact, most of the 'creeps' I saw at GV late last night were those who play both sides. You were being farmed by some of the same players who you were leading earlier. I wonder who they learnt the idea of a 'gy' style camp from...

  11. #1961
    In the three months or so I've been back in EM I haven't seen a raid of either side camping GV/Grams.

    I have seen raids of both sides chase defeated foes all the way back to base. I've also seen raids of both sides go to the opposition's base to see if there is anything going on. What I haven't seen is concerted, deliberate camping, which I understand to be staying there with the intention of fighting non-raid enemies. There's a fine line and grey areas of course, but I've not seen either side obviously camping in a raid.

    I do regularly see solo/duo/groups in a big horde doing the uber-tedious GV-Tir BD or Grams-Lug BD shuffle. Frankly being properly camped is preferable to this - it's certainly more lucrative. I'd also add that if you are heavily outnumbered and opushed back to base, it doesn't make any difference if your enemies are a big mass of solo/duo/grouped players or a single raid. A warg pack can camp a GY or base more effectively than a full raid because they are harder to avoid.

    Fuss over nothing IMO.
    [CENTER]Tarmas Elf Champion R13 | Tarmeg Elf Guardian R6 | Tarmil 95 Elf Warden | Tarmun Elf Hunter R6 | Tarmot Elf Minstrel R6 | Tarmyr Elf Loremaster R6
    Strawn Reaver R6 | Strawz Warg R6 | Strawk Blackarrow R6 | Strawx Warleader R6 | Strawb Defiler R6 | Strawt Weaver R6[/CENTER]

  12. #1962
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarmas_Eldar View Post
    In the three months or so I've been back in EM I haven't seen a raid of either side camping GV/Grams.
    I'm quite sure that it has been happening in the last 3 months and before then too.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tarmas_Eldar View Post
    Fuss over nothing IMO.
    No fuss, just pointing out to odo that he is criticising us for doing something which he has done regularly since freeps got the upper hand with groups 3 times the size of ours.

  13. #1963
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Slough,UK
    Posts
    1,024
    Quote Originally Posted by Uglyorcguy View Post
    freeps got the upper hand with groups 3 times the size of ours.

    Hyperbole much? really, i'm sending you a calculator for christmas. How you can say that with a straight face and accuse Odo of lying is beyond me.
    Last edited by Ellemere; Sep 19 2013 at 07:43 AM.
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

  14. #1964
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellemere View Post
    Hyperbole much? really, i'm sending you a calculator for christmas
    If you're gonna quote me do it properly don't just pick and choose the words you like to make it seem like I said something else. And yes when a class like loremaster can spam heal through any dps and crit us for 5k or when a warden can range you to death and yet somehow still heal itself to full in a few seconds I call that having the upper hand. Now, if you fail that's not because you don't have the upper hand because champ is also very OP so there must be another reason. ^^

  15. #1965
    Quote Originally Posted by Uglyorcguy View Post
    Tbh odo... when it comes to this stuff you are the last person who can talk. I remember many times when creep raid disbands or there was never a creep raid in the first place, and you happily raid up and farm soloers to your hearts content. So I ask next time you decide to honour these forums with your mighty presence, that you at least think and try to remember when you criticise creeps for doing something, that you haven't done it yourself first. And btw we had 6 people max In tribe group you camp grams with a 24man raid? enough said.
    You remember many times... since you log sometime your freep to complain, you could spend some time to ask other freeps if your impression is true or not, you'll find out that i ask first and always if a raid is needed even if usually is people asking me to make one when it's time to, you know what happens often? I arrive in the etten, i see the map red and guess what, even if creeps are a bit more than freeps the fight is at tir bd, now if you don't mind i'd rather make a group and get some keep instead of killing no creep, i think it's our right to fight with some keep blue, the problem is that despite of the numbers you have, you keep hiding and don't make a group to face us even if you could, so if you call me farmer because i want to take a couple of keeps to improve our fight and renown, i call you coward because you don't have the attributes to make a group and face us in the open, you demand better fights and then hide with small groups inside keeps? Make half raid and fight properly in the open, stop whining and waiting for Sharn or Blind to leech them.
    Captain-General Odovocar Balger, the Alluring

  16. #1966
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Slough,UK
    Posts
    1,024
    Quote Originally Posted by Uglyorcguy View Post
    If you're gonna quote me do it properly don't just pick and choose the words you like to make it seem like I said something else. And yes when a class like loremaster can spam heal through any dps and crit us for 5k or when a warden can range you to death and yet somehow still heal itself to full in a few seconds I call that having the upper hand. Now, if you fail that's not because you don't have the upper hand because champ is also very OP so there must be another reason. ^^
    If you are going to complain about me quoting you at least make sure you are talking about the correct one, i was referring to you saying we have groups three times the size of creeps...
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

  17. #1967
    Quote Originally Posted by Manes View Post
    (and btw one of the most farmed was you if you didn't notice, maybe you like it though, can't tell)
    I know it was but I chose to keep trying to fight and push forward with some other freeps rather than sit there and cry they were grouped up I don't care if i'm being camped as long as i'm still trying to kill creeps whilst other freeps are still there trying like they were last night. So no it doesn't bother me

  18. #1968
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Slough,UK
    Posts
    1,024
    Quote Originally Posted by Naukhara View Post
    I know it was but I chose to keep trying to fight and push forward with some other freeps rather than sit there and cry they were grouped up I don't care if i'm being camped as long as i'm still trying to kill creeps whilst other freeps are still there trying like they were last night. So no it doesn't bother me
    I'm amazed you manage to move at all i thought you where stuck to the fountain with glue borrowed from Throbain
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

  19. #1969
    Quote Originally Posted by SongSinger View Post
    The only defiler that I saw there was your 'good friend' Shirkaster who had flipped to creep side and was farming you and the other freeps. As the saying goes Odo, with friends like that, you don't need enemies. In fact, most of the 'creeps' I saw at GV late last night were those who play both sides. You were being farmed by some of the same players who you were leading earlier. I wonder who they learnt the idea of a 'gy' style camp from...
    Yeah sure, Deagor, Mightarrow, Rimweb, Ironbones and the others i don't remember name now, all flippers right? That's the new pro brand users tribe and, except Deagor, nobody of them is allowed or welcome in my raids anyway so i'm sure i haven't led them earlier.
    Captain-General Odovocar Balger, the Alluring

  20. #1970
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellemere View Post
    I'm amazed you manage to move at all i thought you where stuck to the fountain with glue borrowed from Throbain
    Depends on the action :P if it's good then i'll move, if not I stay stuck on that fountain :P

  21. #1971
    Quote Originally Posted by Uglyorcguy View Post
    No fuss, just pointing out to odo that he is criticising us for doing something which he has done regularly since freeps got the upper hand with groups 3 times the size of ours.
    I quote myself for your benefit Ellemere since you obviously didn't understand what I was talking about.
    The only reason I posted was because odo is a hypocrite saying we do something but he does it himself with way more numbers than us and ye maybe he doesn't do it anymore but he's still in no place to qq about it.

  22. #1972
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Slough,UK
    Posts
    1,024
    Quote Originally Posted by Uglyorcguy View Post
    I quote myself for your benefit Ellemere since you obviously didn't understand what I was talking about.
    The only reason I posted was because odo is a hypocrite saying we do something but he does it himself with way more numbers than us and ye maybe he doesn't do it anymore but he's still in no place to qq about it.

    and again for your benefit(we can go all day like this) but no way you look at it do freeps ever have three times the amount of creeps. Thats absurd.
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

  23. #1973
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellemere View Post
    and again for your benefit(we can go all day like this) but no way you look at it do freeps ever have three times the amount of creeps. Thats absurd.
    sorry but your ignorance is just too much for me... not gonna get dragged in some flame war with you because you don't understand what i'm talking about your embarrassing yourself enough without me adding to it.

  24. #1974
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Belgrade
    Posts
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by SongSinger View Post
    The only defiler that I saw there was your 'good friend' Shirkaster who had flipped to creep side

    Yea, flipped to creep to spend some comms, been dragged in chat, and while was chatting went to GV, been there some 20ish minutes and flipped back to burglar. And next time you'll see me on creep will be in another month or two.


    Quote Originally Posted by SongSinger View Post
    In fact, most of the 'creeps' I saw at GV late last night were those who play both sides.
    Nope, it were Eldar's most pro creep tribe 'Reign of Terror'(still can't stop laughing from last night). And as far I remember only Rimgar play on freep sometimes out of them.

    +WP that i don't know any of them play freeps.

    Quote Originally Posted by SongSinger View Post
    You were being farmed by some of the same players who you were leading earlier.
    Once again, I was only one freep there, and i was there only for some 20ish minutes... And as I said earlier, I've been in Odo's raid like 3 times.
    [url=http://www.last.fm/user/Shirkaster] [img]http://chaoticlogic.net/currentlyplaying/shirkaster&textcolor=FF0011&fontsize=20.png[/img][/url]

  25. #1975
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Slough,UK
    Posts
    1,024
    Quote Originally Posted by Uglyorcguy View Post
    sorry but your ignorance is just too much for me... not gonna get dragged in some flame war with you because you don't understand what i'm talking about your embarrassing yourself enough without me adding to it.
    It's not ignorance honey, it's just i can count.
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

 

 
Page 79 of 150 FirstFirst ... 29 69 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 89 129 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload