We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 64 of 150 FirstFirst ... 14 54 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 74 114 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 3750
  1. #1576
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    81
    Glad we agree there. Might there hang out some frustration about PvP at all atm? - couldn´t blame you.

    I ride like half an hour to find some solo creeps, what i find, if any, are questers which i mostly let go away if they don´t attack me while i watch them. At the end I get zerged by the creep raid(s). Guess the same point of view is from saurons side.

    how many 1vs1 did we have since you started playin your Reaver frequently? I would guess more then 100, could be wrong though. And i would say that most (<--most) of them went out very fair. Am still holding on the spar rules if we jump for a 1vs1. RvRs got some nice heals now and also they got a headstart of like 6-10k morale compared to my guard (depends if buffed and which jewels i have choosen). Anyways.

    Past week i was watching some 1vs1 from others as i just passed on horseback. Think only 1 came to a fair ending, the rest been zerged by the bypassing creep raid, jumped by a wargpack, etc.

    Am always fancy some challenge.

    Other then raiding there are only our late night fellowship/small raid fights against blindings left.

    Peace!

    ./gets some feta too

  2. #1577
    Dear lord Sauron give us strenght to fight solo once again, operation reaverdile is in dire need.
    Wargs are just useless...

  3. #1578
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    466
    Big GZ to Nurt, Areya and all the other rankers!

    http://dailystats.theblackappendage....kedtoday/Eldar

  4. #1579
    Go Nurt:-) gz boys and girls.

    Xoxo

  5. #1580
    Not that important of a message, but I'd like to tell about one event, that was positively surprising to me.
    There were some big fights somewhere in the Moors. I was solo and needed to stop in the wood between lug gy and Tol and go afk for a while (although I could see my screen and saw what's happening). I didn't hide and was aware that any creep passing by may kill me and I couldn't complain about it.
    And I saw a warg (blue rank afaik) who engaged. He saw that I was not moving, he danced around me for a little bit. He might be sure that I'm afk at that moment and safely kill me, but instead he went his way and disappeared in stealth.
    Not a big event and even I'm not sure about motives of that warg, but from my (I admit not long) experience such behaviour of leaving an apparently afk opponent is not common. Especially when I remember being killed afk in Ost by Dire or even more wargs.

  6. #1581
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerzol View Post
    Not that important of a message, but I'd like to tell about one event, that was positively surprising to me.
    There were some big fights somewhere in the Moors. I was solo and needed to stop in the wood between lug gy and Tol and go afk for a while (although I could see my screen and saw what's happening). I didn't hide and was aware that any creep passing by may kill me and I couldn't complain about it.
    And I saw a warg (blue rank afaik) who engaged. He saw that I was not moving, he danced around me for a little bit. He might be sure that I'm afk at that moment and safely kill me, but instead he went his way and disappeared in stealth.
    Not a big event and even I'm not sure about motives of that warg, but from my (I admit not long) experience such behaviour of leaving an apparently afk opponent is not common. Especially when I remember being killed afk in Ost by Dire or even more wargs.
    Grouped behaviour is often different than solo behaviour, when people will sometimes adhere to personal rules, and it's a good way to see someone's character.

    I've had people not run away after a long and exhausting fight with my defiler and let me chisel them to death (on one occasion 2 of them, one of whom didn't run even after I killed his partner and it was obvious I was going to kill him too), people stopping engagement when I pull npcs on my reaver and waiting politely for my morale to regen before starting again, or people not interfering with a random 1v1, both freeps and creeps, and had fights broken up after 10 min of stalemate after which much cheering was had.
    Personally, if I know for sure I'll kill someone effortlessly I'll let them go on their business (unless they attack me), I never call out solo players (a lot of people do) and won't run or hug npcs if it's a 1v1, unless they're some tanking geared warden who I'll just ignore.

    It all goes back to treating people like you'd want to be treated and not letting your behaviour be dictated by someone else's.
    Last edited by Anwenil; Jun 07 2013 at 08:56 AM.

  7. #1582
    Quote Originally Posted by vr00mie View Post
    Big GZ to Nurt, Areya and all the other rankers![
    Thanks

  8. #1583
    I want to thanks all creeps and freeps for today morning fights .Stroumf

  9. #1584
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sepengrilli
    Posts
    218
    katkasen sun polvet

  10. #1585
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by Blynjar View Post
    katkasen sun polvet
    Aragorn kun päätti retken,
    kinistään jäi jälkeen hetken
    Miniville viimeinen.
    Hämärä jo etteneille hiipi,
    Miniville kultasiipi
    aikoi juuri slayaa beastin sen,

    Vaan defilerin pienen näki vastaan tulevan;
    se juuri oli noussut graveyardiltaan.
    Kas, defileri ennen raidin alkua ei voi
    milloinkaan vallata hithladia.

    He katselivat toisiansa,
    Miniville rinnassansa
    tunsi kummaa poltetta.
    Sanoi, "Myrkytät jokeni,
    mutten ole eläissäni
    nähnyt mitään yhtä ihanaa!

    Ei haittaa vaikka myrkkysi mun sokeaksi saa
    on pimeässä helppo vaeltaa.
    Käy kanssani, niin Coldfellseille näytän sulle tien
    ja sinut armaakseni vien!"

    Mutta defiler vastas, "Ville kulta,
    Warspeechisi vie hengen multa,
    enkä toivo kuolemaa!
    Pois mun täytyy heti mennä,
    ellen kohta Gramiin lennä
    niin en hetkeäkään elää saa!

    Ja niin lähti kaunis defileri, mutta vieläkin
    kun Miniville yksin tallustaa,
    hän miettii miksi toinen täällä valarin lapsi on
    ja toinen Sauronia rakastaa.


    t: Karhunkynsi

  11. #1586
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sepengrilli
    Posts
    218
    Quote Originally Posted by pakastevihannes View Post
    Aragorn kun päätti retken,
    kinistään jäi jälkeen hetken
    Miniville viimeinen.
    Hämärä jo etteneille hiipi,
    Miniville kultasiipi
    aikoi juuri slayaa beastin sen,

    Vaan defilerin pienen näki vastaan tulevan;
    se juuri oli noussut graveyardiltaan.
    Kas, defileri ennen raidin alkua ei voi
    milloinkaan vallata hithladia.

    He katselivat toisiansa,
    Miniville rinnassansa
    tunsi kummaa poltetta.
    Sanoi, "Myrkytät jokeni,
    mutten ole eläissäni
    nähnyt mitään yhtä ihanaa!

    Ei haittaa vaikka myrkkysi mun sokeaksi saa
    on pimeässä helppo vaeltaa.
    Käy kanssani, niin Coldfellseille näytän sulle tien
    ja sinut armaakseni vien!"

    Mutta defiler vastas, "Ville kulta,
    Warspeechisi vie hengen multa,
    enkä toivo kuolemaa!
    Pois mun täytyy heti mennä,
    ellen kohta Gramiin lennä
    niin en hetkeäkään elää saa!

    Ja niin lähti kaunis defileri, mutta vieläkin
    kun Miniville yksin tallustaa,
    hän miettii miksi toinen täällä valarin lapsi on
    ja toinen Sauronia rakastaa.


    t: Karhunkynsi
    Lupaan susta tulis priima räppäri tuu fiittaa

  12. #1587
    Caught clubber to lead Eldars board today.

    This new clubber is an officer in his kinship, well done Janissaryy, you make your kinship proud
    The end is near, the ring will melt, but not if I can help it!

  13. #1588
    Quote Originally Posted by botoo View Post
    Caught clubber to lead Eldars board today.

    This new clubber is an officer in his kinship, well done Janissaryy, you make your kinship proud
    Poor Performance

    What pleasure do idiots like this get from clubbing?

  14. #1589
    Quote Originally Posted by botoo View Post
    Caught clubber to lead Eldars board today.

    This new clubber is an officer in his kinship, well done Janissaryy, you make your kinship proud
    Im sure his kin will have him hung drawn and quartered because of the opinions of someone on the internet.

  15. #1590
    One more clubber today?
    Champion Eluneara - 39,915 renown today.

  16. #1591
    Quote Originally Posted by BrekkaSrbenda View Post
    One more clubber today?
    Champion Eluneara - 39,915 renown today.
    With Janissaryy in 2nd spot on Eldar's daily stats - saw him in his clubbing spot not far outside grams again, so called in tribemates and killed him. I haven't seen Eluneara clubbing anywhere, but then again, don't actually remember seeing Eluneara ever in the 'moors, so the big gain in renown is definitely suspiscious though it could be explained by an error in the stats somewhere along the way which has now been corrected.

    I have added both to my friends list - Janissaryy was last online at 3.49am on 21/06 location Steps of Grams. You have to wonder what someone is doing in the 'moors at that time of the day, and certainly clubbing at a quiet time when no-one else is around is one potential reason.

    I would ask all freeps to not help these cheats. These people make a mockery of everyone who grinds out their rank the hard way. Don't heal them, don't rez them and most of all, don't accept them into a group. Make them aware they are not welcome. (And yes, we would do the same thing creepside - certainly those of us in Angbands).

    And to re-iterate, Janissaryy is in Stormriders kin and Eluneara in Blades of Anarion, it is a poor reflection on these kins and honest members in them. My apologies in advance if there is a genuine reason for Eluneara's big renown gain, but no such apology for Janissaryy as I have caught you in the act already...
    Last edited by SongSinger; Jun 21 2013 at 07:51 AM.

  17. #1592
    While the renown seems very fishy on Eluneara I did not see myself, nor have I seen any mentioning on him/her clubbing. However that amount of renown reflecting to the action of yesterday is way out of the numbers one would get. On top of that I did not see this chimp around anywhere on any moment yesterday.


    With reference to clubbing / rank farming, Turbine is shifting from 'its not against the rules' to looking how to address it, so there might be some hope.

    http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?515600-Twenty-Questions-with-the-LOTRO-Dev-Team

    Quote Originally Posted by Sapience View Post
    . . . We’ve run several investigations to figure out how best to address it and so far haven’t been happy with the results. . . .
    Last edited by botoo; Jun 21 2013 at 06:44 AM.
    The end is near, the ring will melt, but not if I can help it!

  18. #1593
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    7
    It's all turbine's fault, with their f2p creep (reaver) sistem .Once that ranks and ratings was results of players hardwork and skill and gear.Now,r0 creep can have all skills like r15 creep,and you can get high ranks whit just questing in the ettens.But we still play lotro ,we still play ettens becuse good memories,becuse we love lotr.but this will not last long if turbine continue like this.

  19. #1594
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    10
    I tried to add both Janissaryy's and Eluneara's creeps to my friends list and it appears that Eluneara's creep (Oldschoolpvp r0 rvr) Has been deleted. Janissaryy's reaver however was last online 18/06 at 9:32 pm in Coldfells.

  20. #1595
    Clubbing is a habit, a clubber comes back to club some more, and more.
    http://dailystats.theblackappendage....dar/Janissaryy
    The end is near, the ring will melt, but not if I can help it!

  21. #1596
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Slough,UK
    Posts
    1,024
    i got rank 7 woo.
    "The internet is a bubble dominated by the loudest, most unrepresentative voices; an infinitesimally small minority of a minority which, deaf to reason and the opinions of others, deludes itself that somehow it is the voice of the majority. An infinite echo chamber of shrieking, witless banality."

  22. #1597
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    On the field of victory enjoying a few well-earned comforts.
    Posts
    233
    Quote Originally Posted by HampshireMick View Post
    Poor Performance

    What pleasure do idiots like this get from clubbing?
    Same pleasure you get from mass streamrolling & raidzerg apparently.

  23. #1598

    Red face

    This good old thread has been to quiet for to long i think.
    I will make a effort to keep the dailey qq going and say wardens should be banned from the moors and i need more afk freeps in Ost tbh.....and Tol ofc!!!

  24. #1599
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    466
    Great action last night guys! Some epic Tol lawn fights that we haven't seen for a long while!

  25. #1600
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    388
    Agreed, last night was much more like it. Both sides were relatively balanced numbers-wise, and got to experience what raid v raid fighting is meant to be all about. Both sides got some nice points. What a refreshing change. Let's hope it lasts.

 

 
Page 64 of 150 FirstFirst ... 14 54 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 74 114 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload