We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 53 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3 43 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 63 103 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 3750
    No-freeping rule can't be seen as black and white. There's a grey area as well. It's not like when you go freeping once or twice you get a kick. It was meant to avoid consistent freeping in the Ettens.

If you play freep too often, Angbands isn't a suitable tribe for you any more. Besides, who cares about all this "drama"? It's not a big deal... Over the years we have had countless of players joining and leaving Angbands. Don't make such a drama about it, who cares. He's just one player out of the many.
    Last edited by Wardrat; Dec 09 2012 at 07:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wardrat View Post
    No, we don't. The rule became active a month or two after MoM. Freeps were dominating creeps and flipping started to become a trend, which annoyed tribemates. The rule was then applied to avoid flipping when freeps were farming the creeps.

First of all, I played my freep only during SoA (no "no-freep rule" back then). And two weeks during MoM, but I asked for permission which I got. So don't include me on that list. ----------((edit: oh and if I recall correctly I also roamed around with Crouts nab champ in Ettens once for fun, but that was just for laughs.))---------

And how many of them are still in the tribe? Only Mud, Crout, Tash (I guess not 100% sure though) and me. As far a I know, Mud played freep during very early SoA (no "no-freep rule" back then) and very, very rarely (barely ever) during MoM. Maybe he had a secret freep which I don't know about, but tbh I very much doubt that as we talked/teamed up often. Crout played 90% on his spider during MoM, or he too had a secret freep I didn't know about but I doubt that as we played freep PvE together quite often during MoM.

So your "long" list might sound convincing but it isn't.
    You avoid ppl like snik for a reason dont you? Mud played freep alot for a time during SoM, we all did. None were kicked. Infact it seems u only get kicked if u happen to kill an officer.

BTW. Dont u think its been a long time since MoM?
    [CENTER][COLOR=#008080]Chains of insanity [/COLOR][COLOR=#fff0f5]- [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]Doom of GY Reborn [/COLOR]-[COLOR=#ff0000] FOTM[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#0000ff]WotGE[/COLOR] -[COLOR=#40e0d0] The [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff]Fancy Lads
    [/COLOR][COLOR=#ee82ee]Retired from LOTRO[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by DiorEluchil View Post
    You avoid ppl like snik for a reason dont you?
    Sorry I can't remember all freep alts of all the Angbands players. But you didn't mention Noxy (Zelium) and Nish (Reth) either. Both voluntarily left Angbands to play on their freep in Ettens. (Well, technically, Noxy never left but stayed at grams so he could login once in a while to have a chat with tribemates.) You are merely giving bad examples to make Angbands look wrong and "accidentally" forgetting the good examples.

Quote Originally Posted by DiorEluchil View Post
    Mud played freep alot for a time during SoM, we all did. None were kicked. Infact it seems u only get kicked if u happen to kill an officer.
    Easily explained. Bini used to be an Angbands officer during SoA and MoM. He was a great player, one of the best WLs on Eldar (saved me countless of times) and a funny, witty person. He was an excellent officer, but also human. And humans make mistakes. I don't agree to all of the decisions Bini made. If I recall correctly, he came up with the no-freeping rule and applied it very strictly. For him there was no grey area, you are either a creep or a freep. So if he saw you in Ettens, you got booted. When he left Angbands, the grey area between "playing creep" and "playing freep" became larger.

Furthermore, there's a difference between players when it comes to the no-freeping rule. Mud has been in Angbands for ages. He wouldn't be kicked as fast as someone who just joined the tribe and immediately is seen on his freep in Ettens. You might say that isn't fair, that we aren't treating everyone as equal, but in my opinion it only makes sense. Mud is a fulltime creep, loyal to Angbands and is without any doubt one of the friendliest creeps on Eldar. Of course he won't be kicked if he would have visited Ettens on his freep once or twice.

I don't know what you are trying to achieve. I guess you are trying to spoil the Angbands name, or try to provoke a fight between Mud and me (with your posts like "so you are saying Mud is a liar?"). Neither is working.

Sorry I can't remember all freep alts of all the Angbands players. But you didn't mention Noxy (Zelium) and Nish (Reth) either. Both voluntarily left Angbands to play on their freep in Ettens. (Well, technically, Noxy never left but stayed at grams so he could login once in a while to have a chat with tribemates.) You are merely giving bad examples to make Angbands look wrong and "accidentally" forgetting the good examples.

Easily explained. Bini used to be an Angbands officer during SoA and MoM. He was a great player, one of the best WLs on Eldar (saved me countless of times) and a funny, witty person. He was an excellent officer, but also human. And humans make mistakes. I don't agree to all of the decisions Bini made. If I recall correctly, he came up with the no-freeping rule and applied it very strictly. For him there was no grey area, you are either a creep or a freep. So if he saw you in Ettens, you got booted. When he left Angbands, the grey area between "playing creep" and "playing freep" became larger.

Furthermore, there's a difference between players when it comes to the no-freeping rule. Mud has been in Angbands for ages. He wouldn't be kicked as fast as someone who just joined the tribe and immediately is seen on his freep in Ettens. You might say that isn't fair, that we aren't treating everyone as equal, but in my opinion it only makes sense. Mud is a fulltime creep, loyal to Angbands and is without any doubt one of the friendliest creeps on Eldar. Of course he won't be kicked if he would have visited Ettens on his freep once or twice.

I don't know what you are trying to achieve. I guess you are trying to spoil the Angbands name, or try to provoke a fight between Mud and me (with your posts like "so you are saying Mud is a liar?"). Neither is working.
    LMAO like I need to provoke a fight with u and mud or spoil abs name. No Im doing this because Im friends with Egon, who got kicked and are you saying Egon wasnt a dedicated creep? He got kicked because he roflstomped abpt and abpt got sad and sent rage tells.

What you dont know is what is going on in officers chat and so on, I dont know it fully either part from what has been told to me. If it wasnt for Egon you would log into a dead tribe. Your loyalty is misplaced my moronic nablet.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#008080]Chains of insanity [/COLOR][COLOR=#fff0f5]- [/COLOR][COLOR=#800080]Doom of GY Reborn [/COLOR]-[COLOR=#ff0000] FOTM[/COLOR] - [COLOR=#0000ff]WotGE[/COLOR] -[COLOR=#40e0d0] The [/COLOR][COLOR=#00ffff]Fancy Lads

[/CENTER]

i still fail to see how any of this has anything to do with you?...its strange how out of this long list of ppl you have not 1 of them is posting here..only you?

still..from sum1 who stores lotro convos on his computer for literally years so he can 1 day post them on a forum..i shouldnt really be surprised..wierdo

Quote Originally Posted by eaade View Post
    i still fail to see how any of this has anything to do with you?...its strange how out of this long list of ppl you have not 1 of them is posting here..only you?

still..from sum1 who stores lotro convos on his computer for literally years so he can 1 day post them on a forum..i shouldnt really be surprised..wierdo
    I fail to see how it got anything to do with you. See what I did there?

Yes, thats why it was saved. No I just happen to have a folder with some funny rage logs and yours is epic. Specially since you were dumb enough to log off to log creep in the middle of the night just to get me. Yea me and the others were laughing about that one haha.

[/CENTER]

just like you im speaking up on behalf of sum1 i consider a friend..however theres 1 small difference. You decided to start this and personally attack ignor whereas ignor hasnt attacked any1..and again ill repeat not 1 of these people youve decided to represent have actually posted anything anywhere..its all in ur deluded head.Just like ur delusion that i log just to get you..ive played creep exclusively for many years do you seriously think every time i log creep its to get you?Your insignificant to me but ABS(I was once in ABS and have a few friends there)is not.

To sum up..im speaking up on behalf of Ignor and ABS against your trolling..whereas you are simply trying to cause trouble and drag other people into it who are so upset that not even 1 of them will post to back you up

If i were you id drop it now before you make yourself look even sillier

The spar offer is still open btw

EDIT: gz on rating fannee but your kb total made me smile more
    Last edited by eaade; Dec 11 2012 at 03:54 PM.

since it's a pretty pointless argument and it really doesn't matter anymore....

but what you are saying isn't true you wouldn't kick an old tribe mate? someone who barely freeps? or only freeped a few times(over a very long period of time may I add).

well I guess just fooling around in session play 1-2 times gets the job done just having a laugh at turbine for the blatant mistake they made to let that through testing.

was barely a week into isen so no freeps and over 20 creeps around it's not like I was looking for anyone specifically(you know what I did when the rangers were 1 shotting me? I laughed it off mostly and clicked retreat I sure wouldn't rage kick a loyal vet tribe member for something so silly.. especially without talking about it first, not to mention everyone ignore the guy right after like something horrible was done.)

I don't know who did it and quite frankly I don't care but to say the least I was very disappointed.
    [IMG]http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/2637/2q6n.jpg[/IMG]

Turbine FIX that skill lag... Fights around and inside TIR are ****!
    POLARIS --> Esta Sinome
    Axeny - 105 Burg R9 | Nemene - 105 RK R11 | Mellar - 105 MIN || Morrolan - 105 LM R8 | Rashek - 105 WRD | Loilosh - 105 CPT | Loixus - 105 BRN
    Loiosh - R13 WL | Paqk - R8 Spider | Magru - R7 Def | Burgker - R6 Warg

Quote Originally Posted by eaade View Post
    just like you im speaking up on behalf of sum1 i consider a friend..however theres 1 small difference. You decided to start this and personally attack ignor whereas ignor hasnt attacked any1..and again ill repeat not 1 of these people youve decided to represent have actually posted anything anywhere..its all in ur deluded head.Just like ur delusion that i log just to get you..ive played creep exclusively for many years do you seriously think every time i log creep its to get you?Your insignificant to me but ABS(I was once in ABS and have a few friends there)is not.

To sum up..im speaking up on behalf of Ignor and ABS against your trolling..whereas you are simply trying to cause trouble and drag other people into it who are so upset that not even 1 of them will post to back you up

If i were you id drop it now before you make yourself look even sillier

The spar offer is still open btw

EDIT: gz on rating fannee but your kb total made me smile more
    Well Rugba and Mud basically said what I said tho mud was more subtle while not subtle if you know what I mean. The only one here who looks silly is you morons sticking up for an officer who kicks players who kills him in ettens

Sad really.

[/CENTER]

I dont know if your trolling attempts are aimed at me or at Angbands Hobs, but your claims of knowing some of what goes on in officer chat sounds a bit strange to me. And me getting sad over a kill and then sending rage-tells? Riiight, thats me indeed (you made me smile at that phrase tho) everybody who knows me even for a bit knows I am the raging kind .

Proceed with trolling, lying and twisting words, and dont forget to call people names if you cant think of anything better. You could even start trolling on other sites and forums like Theblackappendage . . . ow w8 . . .
    The end is near, the ring will melt, but not if I can help it!

Quote Originally Posted by botoo View Post
    I dont know if your trolling attempts are aimed at me or at Angbands Hobs, but your claims of knowing some of what goes on in officer chat sounds a bit strange to me. And me getting sad over a kill and then sending rage-tells? Riiight, thats me indeed (you made me smile at that phrase tho) everybody who knows me even for a bit knows I am the raging kind .

Proceed with trolling, lying and twisting words, and dont forget to call people names if you cant think of anything better. You could even start trolling on other sites and forums like Theblackappendage . . . ow w8 . . .
    Yeeeaaaa. because you are above such primitive emotions like anger, lol. I am a troll everyone knws that, so its simple for you to sit there and say I am. But mud and rugba are not trolls and they are basically saying what I've said.

Rugba getting kicked for a ranger session when there werent an freeps on? Ridiculous. You are the only one lying here since I was talking to Egon while u sat in PMs with him. :P You only take advantage of him not liking to post on forums. Bad for you that I do.

Btw I dont have a Theblackappendage account, should I get one?

[/CENTER]

Jeez....and i tought that my non intelligent life-form was boring on forums......hobs is just creating a whole new concept of it gz man!

I recently got kicked out of a Fellowship for being disconnected. Hobnobs, can I hire you as a lawyer to defend my rights and publicly announce the suspects on forums? Or are you too busy fighting the law for your current clients Egon and Rugba? I'm not sure though if I can afford your excellent services.

Just out of interest who is this Hobnobs person?

I dont see much of him on creep is he a freep?

Why this attack on Ignor and Ang bands?

No matter if Egon and Rigba were kicked from the tribe what has it got to do with this hobnobbs person anyhow?

People join and people leave tribes and if a rule is broken then the officers from that tribe are well within their rights to ask that person to leave or kick them from that tribe.

I recently got kicked out of a Fellowship for being disconnected. Hobnobs, can I hire you as a lawyer to defend my rights and publicly announce the suspects on forums? Or are you too busy fighting the law for your current clients Egon and Rugba? I'm not sure though if I can afford your excellent services.
    Yea, sarcasm, your only weapon when you cant really think of anything to say.

[/CENTER]

This thread just confuses me lols, how can an argument go on for so long without actually making a point. There is an old saying you can't educate pork!! Lets just leave it at that.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022401000023d2a8/signature.png]Raisen[/charsig]

cheers for the warm welcome guys last night me sednorwen zilinder and carebearshare had a good first day on your server nice to see lots of people fighting hope it can only get better

see you in game fight well!!!

MrMatty
    Mrmatty- R14 defiler

Thumbs up

welcome to Eldar man, we do hope you enjoy your stay!
    [img]http://bildr.no/image/Rk82Ty9F.jpeg[/img]
    -- First rank 12 warden on server --

the problem was that no rules were being broken azz, this is a game after all and having fun playing with people you played with for years.

umm you do realise this happened over a year ago so like I said it doesn't really matter anymore what happened, I was pointing out the fact that the things that are being said are nowhere near what is actually going on.

I know ppl in abs that play freep a lot more than creep yet they are still in it even with the exception I don't suppose that would be acceptable, seems that being honest and saying who your freep is gets you kicked for petty reasons or keep it a secret and just flip as much as you want.

like I said this argument is pointless.
    [IMG]http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/2637/2q6n.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by crockett1986 View Post
    cheers for the warm welcome guys last night me sednorwen zilinder and carebearshare had a good first day on your server nice to see lots of people fighting hope it can only get better

MrMatty
    Welcome to Eldar
    [center][color=yellow]The Mellowship/Eldar[/color][/center]

A quick copy-paste from the Eldar FAQ!

Quote Originally Posted by HampshireMick View Post
    Just out of interest who is this Hobnobs person?
    An obvious forum troll.

I dont see much of him on creep is he a freep?
    Most likely he does not even play the game anymore, but merely lurks the forums to participate in discussions he's completely unrelated to.

Why this attack on Ignor and Ang bands?
    His attacks are aimed at no one specifically. His preferred strategy consists of writing useless posts to everyone who dares entering the Eldar realm of trolls.

No matter if Egon and Rigba were kicked from the tribe what has it got to do with this hobnobbs person anyhow?
    Absolutely nothing. He was summoned though at the smell of flames and insults. This attracts forum trolls. They generally venture forth once the insults have tempered.

edit:
    cheers for the warm welcome guys last night me sednorwen zilinder and carebearshare had a good first day on your server nice to see lots of people fighting
    Welcome! I hope you have a great time here!
    Last edited by Wardrat; Dec 13 2012 at 09:15 AM.

Angbands' forum presence is quite sad without Tranca. It's not like she'd deny that the tribe is made of dimwitted and whiny kids who nerdrage over trivial things. We'd learn about the prestige of being a member of such an exclusive club of immaturity. You would take it for a fact that the saint-like players of ABS stand against the tyranny of less gifted players. Over the years she has lectured us about the tribe rules against camping, how they always fight fair with even numbers, and how they let only R5+ nobles join their royal family.

Behind the smiling facade of ABS there is nothing but a deep envy of the true Lord, whose prowess remains unmatched. The power of the heir of Morgoth is forever out of their reach.
    I don't always eat cake, but when I do, it's delicious.

Wink

MrMatty

Welcome to eldar i remember i greeted you in-game but i was told you post on the forums i thought it would be rude not to welcome you here aswell i hope to see you out there again for more hugging kissing and leg rubbing..

*awkward silence*
    I got this feeling on the summer day when you were gone.
    I crashed my warg into south bridge. I watched, I let it burn.
    I threw odo into a bag and pushed him down tol stairs.
    I don't care, I love it!

MrMatty
    Welcome to Eldar!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022401000022a326/signature.png]Silvergoku[/charsig]

Page 53 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3 43 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 63 103 ... LastLast