We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 21 of 150 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Re: PvMP on Eldar (Part 4)

Quote Originally Posted by BARZISH View Post
    I was Online that morning that Basilbrush said that zuckor was clubbing yet he also said he never Saw Him Kill the Creeps
    he said he got tracked then Zuckor left i see nothing on the screenshots saying that them 2 reavers were killed in combat log
    only that basil killed the champ and by seing u were also killing hobbits secoonds b4 and we all know freeps go there he prob tracked u to that position and u kept running to take
    so puting 1 and 1 togeater i think he was not clubbing just not attacking also after he track and see 3 others otherwise u could say ppl who stand and not attack creeps at lc 3 are clubbing

but this is my opinon it is not right or wrong but looking at the facts it dont realy look like he was clubbing even cheak website he makes no renown also lol must be clubbing involved to make 0 renown :P

feal free to say what u thing it wont change my mind :P
    AHhhhh not very hard to see who done this post only 2 posts just created in the forum to defend his friend yes we know that f2p reavers come with forum accounts also once again nice try but no cigar....

People are not stupid please don't sell something that people are not buying 1 freep 2 f2p reavers in a secluded part of the ettenmoors in 2 different spots do the world a favor hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by BARZISH View Post
    I was Online that morning that Basilbrush said that zuckor was clubbing yet he also said he never Saw Him Kill the Creeps
    he said he got tracked then Zuckor left i see nothing on the screenshots saying that them 2 reavers were killed in combat log
    only that basil killed the champ and by seing u were also killing hobbits secoonds b4 and we all know freeps go there he prob tracked u to that position and u kept running to take
    so puting 1 and 1 togeater i think he was not clubbing just not attacking also after he track and see 3 others otherwise u could say ppl who stand and not attack creeps at lc 3 are clubbing

but this is my opinon it is not right or wrong but looking at the facts it dont realy look like he was clubbing even cheak website he makes no renown also lol must be clubbing involved to make 0 renown :P

feal free to say what u thing it wont change my mind :P
    Oh Just admit it!

And don't sit there with that "whats going on here" look all over your chevvy chase!

Type in Ukot in the search bar, select characters, reaver eldar, click, player BARZISH
    Last edited by Isdring; Mar 21 2012 at 10:24 AM.
    My home is a spider den, my garden is Hoarhallow and I visit Grothum on holiday. I just happen to be really unlucky and meet freeps there ;)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2022401000010e4a5/signature.png]Basilbrush[/charsig]

We got another clubbing nugget in action. (Frapsed and zerged)™. Great fun.
    This is the trailer. I hope you enjoy it.
    More coming soon...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9Dh3AYFQ5g

Comment at will

<3
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/20224010000149c62/signature.png]Godfeather[/charsig]

I regret too tell u that i needed too change server , im now on Gilrain. Eldar has too much pigs and lag....

If u want too witness true PVP skillz, pay a visit. U should love it, less creeps can farm in peace too ( most of the times)

P.S. U where nothing compared too me, just a shadow, a illusion.... a dream....

thats a little loud comming out, but we'll note that, gl on your new server

Quote Originally Posted by GodFeather View Post
    We got another clubbing nugget in action. (Frapsed and zerged)™. Great fun.
    This is the trailer. I hope you enjoy it.
    More coming soon...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9Dh3AYFQ5g

Comment at will

<3

nice video! clubbing has become a plague on this server for which there seems to be no cure. when is the full length coming out?
    Oryette

as long as turbine wont care about it, there will always be players like vani, etc

Quote Originally Posted by NotATrollface View Post
    as long as turbine wont care about it, there will always be players like vani, etc
    I couldn't care less about Vani, in fact I find him quite funny, and the way he plays (store buffs, flipping, spying) is preferable to just hammering on an unmanned freever for 3 hours non-stop. He is very forthcoming about what he does and does not try to hide it.

It is the players that have been corrupted by this new system and also the desire just to become high ranked that are the problem. Especially when they parade their dirty 'achievements' around in-game and on forum so shamelessly and even deny and try to hide the fact that they are clubbing. To a lesser extent, the countless streams of rank zeros that come in, club some commendations for gear then leave, are annoying but they are nowhere near on par with certain candidates.
    Last edited by commanderjerkface; Apr 03 2012 at 10:50 AM.
    Oryette

Thumbs up Re: PvMP on Eldar (Part 4)

Clubbing is legit according to Turbine , but reputation farming at forums isn't. GG
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/202240000000cb7d7/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [color=#FF8000]“If you believe everything you read, better not read.” [/color]

Quote Originally Posted by Nipsu View Post
    Clubbing is legit according to Turbine , but reputation farming at forums isn't. GG
    hahaha, yeah, good isn't it!? o.0

I'd give you some rep for this, but I am scared about what might happen..
    Oryette

I would like to offer my condolences to Grishpaw at what must be a very difficult time for you.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Sincerely,

Storyette of the Mellowshop.
    Oryette

got my 2k rating KB on him, finally, thx <3

cheers, Brandini 8)
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2b225000000031bb2/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Whitywindle creep -->> Rakbash(R5) - wargnub :)

Quote Originally Posted by commanderjerkface View Post
    I would like to offer my condolences to Grishpaw at what must be a very difficult time for you.
    I do feel I am in trouble as I turned 30 today. Fur is turning grey, teeth are crumbling to dust, and Calen sees I best serve him as a doormat. It is comforting to know that in this day and age there is always a kind soul on the internet looking after me.
    I don't always eat cake, but when I do, it's delicious.

Quote Originally Posted by pakastevihannes View Post
    I do feel I am in trouble as I turned 30 today. Fur is turning grey, teeth are crumbling to dust, and Calen sees I best serve him as a doormat. It is comforting to know that in this day and age there is always a kind soul on the internet looking after me.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/042080100001936c7/signature.png]Hobstar[/charsig]
    WE ARE THE ZERG! Lower your weapons, shields, bows and surrender your renown/infamy. We will add your renown/infamy and rating to our own. Your culture will adapt to be zerged by ours. Resistance is futile. [OOC] Worgnakh: 'Wargs are not OP'

Quote Originally Posted by Mudface View Post
    Been a long time coming. <3 Eldar, for life.
    Still not r15 yet noob?

Belanda.
    Captain-General Othlon // Master-at-Arms Mektar // Leader of |Nexus| - http://nexuskinship.shivtr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Hobnobs1 View Post
    hahah, some light in the darkness that is the eldar forums!

Quote Originally Posted by Ellodh View Post
    Still not r15 yet noob?

Belanda.
    lol yo man, not yet... the lack of effort & freeps stopping me ;P
    Love defeated Blindings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yum
    how many do your elven eyes see mud ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Codemasters Forums
    This forum requires that you wait 20 seconds between searches. Please try again in 36 seconds.

You clearly just suck still missing my raids i bet :P
    Captain-General Othlon // Master-at-Arms Mektar // Leader of |Nexus| - http://nexuskinship.shivtr.com/

Today was a truly sad day!

12 brave freeps outside Orc Camp, facing impossible odds, yet they stood firm and did not falter. Inside, a plethora of enemies from Angmar and what looked like a full host of abominations from Gramsfoot, positioned on the back ramp, reluctant to move out against the small band of heroes despite clearly having the odds in their favour.

The commander of the heroes - some may call him completely mad, others brave beyond words - decided to launch a full frontal assault against the stubborn, immovable enemy. Facing almost certain death, the heroes battled on, eventually succumbing to the power of the overwhelming hoardes of enemy soldiers despite their best efforts (and some horrible lag).

Let this go down in history as the day the few stood against the many, the day the brave faced the cowardly and the day that evil cheated victory from the hands of the righteous. Although the free peoples of Middle-earth did not triumph in battle, they can certainly claim the moral victory and hold their heads up high as their names are shouted with pride from the ramparts of Glan Vraig.

/RP off
    Oryette

It's all about the creep zerg atm, way way way too many creeps to roam/fight at all on freep side.

You get ooc'd if you face a creep anywhere and get steamrolled few seconds later by the ooc police.

Lets be honest here,

During the day a brave 12 man group of freeps did roam around the map ganking solo creeps and took some keeps. Both sides are doing exactly the same thing so dont come here bleating. I believe the raid leader thought it was a full freep raid and was waiting for ppl from creep side to log alts etc.

I do agree though that at the moment it is very difficult for the freeps as there seems to be so many wargs camping gv ready to pounce as soon as anyone dares to leave. Again though this has happened in the past with Burg packs, it is no fun for either side when this happens.

Hello!

I'm thinking of jumping ship from Arkenstone in favour of a server with more activity during GMT evenings, everything seems to happen in the early morning hours on Ark which makes it really difficult to find freeps.

How's the activity on Eldar? I'm not fussed about ganking, creeps/freeps camping OC/EC or anything like that because it happens everywhere, also, is the server creep or freep heavy?

Thanks in advance,

Ghamzur,

Lowly minion of Sauron
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207010000246295/signature.png]Ghamzur[/charsig]

lol azogg.. my post was meant to be light hearted.. no bleating here

to mr. transfer dude:

eldar pvp is not great at the moment, but you will find plenty of activity in the evenings. creep/freep distribution is pretty even tbh, with both sides usually being able to muster a raid if the need arises (or in most cases, does not).

i would perhaps consider just rolling a freep, getting it to 10 and then checking out pvp on a greendot before you pay for a transfer. you may not like what you find here.
    Oryette

I thought you were serious. Glad you were being flippent as we know at present the influx of wargs have driven alot of freeps away.

We need more down in ettens for some small group fights

Thanks, was planning on giving it a go on a new reaver anyway to start with but wasn't sure which EU server to go for. Eldar, Evernight and Snowbourne seem to be the bigger ones and rather than roll three new freeps I thought I'd ask first
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/08207010000246295/signature.png]Ghamzur[/charsig]

The action has become really poor last week or so, there does not to seem to be able roaming fights just sb to ec or sb to tol,etc.

I miss the good old times of lots of fights all over the place.

By the way the old gits are recruiting still

HA HA

Page 21 of 150 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 71 121 ... LastLast