We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.

Welcome new transfers!!!!

I extend a warm welcome to the new transfers from Brandywine!! Not sure why you choose our humble server, since we are constantly told we are the suckage by all the malcontents that rerolled on BW, but I for one, am very happy to get to know you and kill you all as many times as I can ^_^ ./spiderkisses I guess I have a reason to carry dwarf trackers once again!!!
    [center][color=red]Now roaming the earth searching for a fun, interesting game.......again.[/color][/center]

[center][URL=http://s545.photobucket.com/user/fenderp61/media/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg.html][IMG]http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh367/fenderp61/ESO/Narcosys500_zpsaa2b6fce.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/center]

Re: Welcome new transfers!!!!

we have new transfer??? are they the euro transfer? oh wait, u said from BW.

WHAT? from BW?

well, either way.... hello! <3
    *Sapience stuff deleted*

Hey Scuff and True!

I don't know what you guys were thinking by coming over, at least ya'll are gonna fit in the ranged boredom. Hope you guys make it fun over here and lead some proper raids! Anyone else coming over from BW? Just don't bring Shane hahaha =P

- Palaibaskanos/Plastic Basket =P

This makes absolutely no sense. I guess the zerg was just too great for some.
    Dirtyblonde 65 Burg (Nimrodel) | Notblondie (Nimrodel) | Scratchs (Elendilmir)
    [OOC] ****** : 'except blondie, hes already GM smartass'
    Blame the players.
    Battlefield Heroes is really fun!

Not as active creepside as some others here, but I had fun yesterday/last night with the lot of you transfers. So welcome!

Special props to Trueshot and Scuff for being particularly brightly-colored (and exceptionally well-dressed), and thus easy to spot and target. <3
    Aranoreth ~ Evalia
    Vinyara, of Nimrodel

Welcome guys! Hope you are able to find some sort of fun here. There's decent nights, but can't promise the kind of action that's on BW sometimes.

Thanks for coming over!

Ditto to what Droilan said. It's awesome to have you guys here, hope you enjoy it!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b00000003dcaa/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

I too would like to say it's a privilege to present a laurel and hearty handshake to our new transfers.

Good to see you both again~ although this time, we'll be fighting on the same team! (well most of the time, heh)

Blackmagick R7 Defiler - Morannon on Brandywine
    Razhul R7 Reaver - Morannon on Brandywine
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0a20b0000000d9cdd/01008/signature.png]Valhallas[/charsig]

Been to BW before it's nothing special. Plenty of time it can be worse and better. Different server same bs. And there are warg packs and other lame stuff that occurs over there more often. Only difference is the number of ppl and you can find a fight more often weather it's good or bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Padlik View Post
    Hey Scuff and True!

I don't know what you guys were thinking by coming over, at least ya'll are gonna fit in the ranged boredom. Hope you guys make it fun over here and lead some proper raids! Anyone else coming over from BW? Just don't bring Shane hahaha =P

- Palaibaskanos/Plastic Basket =P
    Come play on Eldar? I know you had a warg there before. Trying to get something going there.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/032020000000b1195/signature.png]Emperius[/charsig]

happened to group with a couple of new transfers today and had a great time! hope to do more of it
    Freeps :LVL 95 Travorn R11 Hunter, Tragan R5 Guard, Moghra R6 Mini, Battman R6 Burg, Zathelionn R6 Cappy, Travii R5 Warden - Horizon

Creeps : Clintwestwood R9 BA, Tuggerbask R8 Warg, Wargasm R6 WL- The AAC/ Table Smashers

do we even have a rough list of who transferred?

after 2 years absent i cant even tell who's been here for a while, n who transferred.

but last few days ive been grouping with some people and they all been great!
    *Sapience stuff deleted*

Really awesome to see people chose to come to our server. I have to admit I was very surprised to hear that people actually chose to come here, which is cool. Seems to be a shortage of creeps now though... lol. ohhh well can't have your cake and eat it too i suppose (pie is another story).
    . *Retired*

Hello All, I transfered off BW as well to Join Scuff and True, Nimrodel is different but fun so far, a lot less Zergy then BW. Feel free to kill Trueshots and scuffgrim as much as you like while I watch them die in stealth. Happy Hunting
    Last edited by ApologyAccepted; Jun 12 2011 at 12:09 AM.

Welcome all BW transfers! Hope you enjoy yourselves.