We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 85 of 282 FirstFirst ... 35 75 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 95 135 185 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,125 of 7050

Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

Grats to rankers!
    Wolar, and also...

[charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0100001624a1/signature.png]Rukrath[/charsig]

Gratz Azshakh, Joylil, Palinkirk, Conrar and Banga!
    You, PvMPers, are making Laurelin a better place to play.
    Last edited by TiNdA-LoS; Apr 23 2012 at 04:31 PM.
    [IMG]http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/254/6rpe.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Verdana]
    Tindalas is Laurelin's negative nancy. ([/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Felathurin aka Brunt)[/FONT]

Thanks to all for fair fights today - rvr had some great moments (despite dying by being lagged to hell) , for creeps and freeps also .

Cheers - Papamidnight

Thumbs up Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

Big GRATZ to Commander Palinkirk on his rank tonight!!

Smile Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

BIG GRATZ to banga, Azshakh,Joylil and especially to Palinkirk and Conrar, well deserved!

Grats Azshakh, Conrar, Banga and ofc. Palinkirk (I still hate to be your target).

And a special: "thank you" - to Bertromir!

*See you all out there*
    Aeleann, Officer of Keepers of Silmarils
    War-Lord of Frontline PvP Alliance
    Leader of Laurelin Rising Sun PvMP Event Alliance

Grats to Palin, Azshakh, Conrar and Banga + any others who have ranked recently. Well deserved.. more high ranks are always welcome

Thanks for the fight today guys, was some MASSIVE lag for me at the main raid spots but all in all a good day for the PVP. Lets do this more often instead just hugging keeps shall we? I think everyone enjoyed playing today in Ettens.. (Atleast I hope)

Grats to all the rankers well deserved all, especially Azshakh more dying rage bubbles please
    Rakanor R12 Reaver - Trin R11 Champion

Please fix champions https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthr...lunky-champion

Gratz on ranking commander Palinkirk! Fun raid yesterday evening! glad you made those last 1000 infamy points. Also kuddos for the freeps for the nice balanced fights!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c01000010015a/signature.png]Rexensis[/charsig]

Congratulations to all rankers and Pali!
    Dances with Wargs
    -R8 Zagtakrum/R7 Zagy/R7 Gotgloth/R6 Zagoliant

We're in business!

QQ I didn't get that email....QQQQQQ

Gz to all rankers, I missed most of the raids last couple of nights, lag's so bad wasn't worth trying
    Stop That! It's extremely silly!

Quote Originally Posted by defrule View Post
    We're in business!

I am clicking on "Play" but nothing happens.
    [color=orange]Masticore Manusdei [/color] of [color=red]Invictus[/color]
    [color=lightgreen]Worlyeo - Morphling[/color] of [color=cyan]Ombre del Bosco[/color]

Quote Originally Posted by Morphling View Post
    I am clicking on "Play" but nothing happens.
    That'll give you some idea what the games like

For anyone playing in the Guild Wars 2 beta this weekend. A few of us in Karn Aanug will be playing in the Aurora Glade server. I foresee that we will mostly be occupying ourselves in World versus World PvP so if you fancy fighting alongside us against other worlds then join this server.

Famous

I`ll wait untill amazon are selling hard copies of the game on the 10th. Then Im there, man!
    [IMG]http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii500/supermaco/2800703.png[/IMG]

Cool Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

Quote Originally Posted by defrule View Post
    For anyone playing in the Guild Wars 2 beta this weekend. A few of us in Karn Aanug will be playing in the Aurora Glade server. I foresee that we will mostly be occupying ourselves in World versus World PvP so if you fancy fighting alongside us against other worlds then join this server.

Famous
    We're gonna need a sizable group for WvW. There are a lot of large pvp guilds from other games that we will likely be facing.

But even then, I'm sure we can form a very good skirmish squad.

Need to Pre-Purchase to guarantee entrance to beta weekends!

I will be playing this weekend, keep an eye on this thread for info on what we are doing. We're likely not gonna restart a KA on GW2, more likely it will be a Lotro / Laurelin guild if we do start one, so all people planning on playing/pre-purchasing let us know and hopefully we can all play together.
    Guild Leader and General of Karn Aanug

Guild Wars 2 - WvW Guild
    Karn Aanug Guild Website

What is this trend among freeps where you immediately disband as soon as creeps form an organised group. This is a new lvl of cowardice. Grats to all regular freep leaders who do this, you certainly know how to destroy pvp. Pathetic..

Quote Originally Posted by DaMac View Post
    What is this trend among freeps where you immediately disband as soon as creeps form an organised group. This is a new lvl of cowardice. Grats to all regular freep leaders who do this, you certainly know how to destroy pvp. Pathetic..
    Come join us Arry <3

(GW2)

Guild Wars 2 - WvW Guild
    Karn Aanug Guild Website

Im not gona bother with beta. but I WILL be there real soon!

Quote Originally Posted by MechFierce View Post
    I will be playing this weekend, keep an eye on this thread for info on what we are doing. We're likely not gonna restart a KA on GW2, more likely it will be a Lotro / Laurelin guild if we do start one, so all people planning on playing/pre-purchasing let us know and hopefully we can all play together.
    Hey mate, still playing swtor with Erlo and some friends but already pre-purchased GW2 and am really looking forward to it. The pvp in swtor keeps getting worse and we got no rated wz's, so I don't think I'll stay there much longer.

I don't remember my mailadress for the KA site but I read your thread and it sounds like a nice idea you got there.
    I'm not sure I can be in this upcoming beta, since I got exams soon, but I'll try to be in one of the ones after and otherwise you'll definitely see me in-game when it launches!

Hf there!

Quote Originally Posted by DaMac View Post
    Only thing pathetic here is ppl who don't try find out what happend... Can't say, that I know what specific time or situation you refer to here... but there is usually explanations when group/raid disband... You should know that yourself...
    Aeleann, Officer of Keepers of Silmarils
    War-Lord of Frontline PvP Alliance
    Leader of Laurelin Rising Sun PvMP Event Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Joylil View Post
    Only thing pathetic here is ppl who don't try find out what happend... Can't say, that I know what specific time or situation you refer to here... but there is usually explanations when group/raid disband... You should know that yourself...
    Yeah I thought it was pretty strange a raid disbands around tea time . I'm pretty sure this particular group seems to stop around the same time most nights.
    Last edited by Gutterat; Apr 26 2012 at 12:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jiupitsu View Post
    Hey mate, still playing swtor with Erlo and some friends but already pre-purchased GW2 and am really looking forward to it. The pvp in swtor keeps getting worse and we got no rated wz's, so I don't think I'll stay there much longer.

I don't remember my mailadress for the KA site but I read your thread and it sounds like a nice idea you got there.
    I'm not sure I can be in this upcoming beta, since I got exams soon, but I'll try to be in one of the ones after and otherwise you'll definitely see me in-game when it launches!

Hf there!
    Awesome dude, you (and everyone else) can post as a guest on that thread. Just FYI!

Give me a quick list of the people that are pre-purchased and gonna play and I'll add it. Would be badass to all get together and wreck some havoc in WvW, both in the beta and live!

If anyone else is interested in playing with Laurelin PvMPers in GW2, just let me know. Publicly or Privately.

Guild Wars 2 - WvW Guild
    Karn Aanug Guild Website

Page 85 of 282 FirstFirst ... 35 75 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 95 135 185 ... LastLast