We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 8 of 283 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

Quote Originally Posted by Merschy View Post
    A single slip-up from an (as far as I know) good player is acceptable compared to several years of boring and lame gameplay. Make it consistently more slip-ups from the same player and it is no more acceptable. To put it poetically: everyone starts like an empty book and their own actions write the novel.

But enough on this matter from me. I never really hid my views on hispanea under a cloud of political terms and unmeant niceness. It's not hate, just a serious dislike to roughly everything they do in the ettenmoors. Change the playstyle and I change my opinion. Gollum had a point with "we will be nice to them if they will be nice to us".

Let's move on to complain about burglars, runekeepers, keep exploits and burning trees called Bob.

Or have a cookie.
    what will be a change of playstyle, give you free renown on your creeps? do you want that we let you kill us without doing our best to kill you.

Someone that when things were in creep favour was playing with his spider and now that the balance is on freep side is playing a freep, and you call lame the playstyle of others ...

you can go to camp Grams now as you did with GV when the times were more red
    Grishlugrat BA rank 11
    Celebrimhir rank 11 Minstrel of [URL="http://www.comunidadhispania.com"]Hispanea[/URL]

can someone explain me how to exploit the gy pls????? i'd like to try it xD
    Giotto Burglar Rank 10
    Crepy Weaver Rank 10

Quote Originally Posted by GiottoBurg View Post
    can someone explain me how to exploit the gy pls????? i'd like to try it xD

sigh, you enter gy by using dissappear or idk what burg hips is named.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2a21c010000159585/signature.png]Schurox[/charsig]

yeye but you get oneshotted when you go out of stealth soooo is totally useless
    Giotto Burglar Rank 10
    Crepy Weaver Rank 10

Quote Originally Posted by Fabuloso View Post
    sigh, you enter gy by using dissappear or idk what burg hips is named.
    burg hips is called HIPS nab, hide in plans sight
    Caïn

Cpt r11 - Rvr r8

Quote Originally Posted by GiottoBurg View Post
    yeye but you get oneshotted when you go out of stealth soooo is totally useless
    no if you have hips buff while unstealth they won't hit you. you just enter with hips buff unstealth before hips buff goes away.
    Caïn

Cpt r11 - Rvr r8

ahhhhh it's a new bug! lovely!
    Giotto Burglar Rank 10
    Crepy Weaver Rank 10

Quote Originally Posted by Celebrimhir View Post
    what will be a change of playstyle, give you free renown on your creeps? do you want that we let you kill us without doing our best to kill you.
    Absolutely not. A bit more bravery and adventure is all I want. It can be found somewhere between cowardice and stupidity, between taking absolutely no risk and fighting without any victory however small, both of which are no fun. Most fun fights I ever had were the hard ones in which 2 raids fought each other toe to toe inside or outside keeps.
    I still remember a fight in front of Ost where my raid and a freep raid clashed. Nobody ran to the safety of the one-shotters or into Ost and the fight ended with only dead creeps and 5 freeps still standing.
    Not everyone needs to be like this but taking a bit of risk in moving away from the npc's or charging with only just enough healers (instead of way too many) will be much nicer.

Someone that when things were in creep favour was playing with his spider and now that the balance is on freep side is playing a freep, and you call lame the playstyle of others ...
    I was active during "the Moria" period as 1 of only 3 spiders playing at that time on the entire server. When spiders got buffed to something other than bait I stayed around still. The next buff real life caught up and I went on a bit of a break.
    My main creep is my spider, was my spider and probably will be my spider unless the devs make it even worse than the one-shot era that was Moria.

you can go to camp Grams now as you did with GV when the times were more red
    Hihi, it was mostly people from hispanea and new freeps who thought I was camping there, sitting 20 paces away from the one-shotters in clear sight. About everyone else can truthfully say that I was just sitting there a bit, not even bothering to say in OOC when the freeps left or arrived at GV. When people wanted a spar I sparred, when people tried to kill me I fought back. Other than that I didn't do much there.

Quote Originally Posted by Merschy View Post
    Absolutely not. A bit more bravery and adventure is all I want. It can be found somewhere between cowardice and stupidity, between taking absolutely no risk and fighting without any victory however small, both of which are no fun. Most fun fights I ever had were the hard ones in which 2 raids fought each other toe to toe inside or outside keeps.
    I still remember a fight in front of Ost where my raid and a freep raid clashed. Nobody ran to the safety of the one-shotters or into Ost and the fight ended with only dead creeps and 5 freeps still standing.
    Not everyone needs to be like this but taking a bit of risk in moving away from the npc's or charging with only just enough healers (instead of way too many) will be much nicer.

I was active during "the Moria" period as 1 of only 3 spiders playing at that time on the entire server. When spiders got buffed to something other than bait I stayed around still. The next buff real life caught up and I went on a bit of a break.
    My main creep is my spider, was my spider and probably will be my spider unless the devs make it even worse than the one-shot era that was Moria.

Hihi, it was mostly people from hispanea and new freeps who thought I was camping there, sitting 20 paces away from the one-shotters in clear sight. About everyone else can truthfully say that I was just sitting there a bit, not even bothering to say in OOC when the freeps left or arrived at GV. When people wanted a spar I sparred, when people tried to kill me I fought back. Other than that I didn't do much there.
    Quoted for truth. A little more risk and charging is more fun for both sides Today there were some BA's that arent afraid of dying, which was nice.. If there was too much hugging you would see Guzgul suiciding and started a fight in which 80% of each side died.

Untill the point where a RK started healing all he saw, alongside a minstrel. Killing all fun tbh.. Creeps wont charge when there is nothing dying, so they hugged OC, logged off and soon there were 3 creeps getting zerged by 15 freeps... THANKS ALOT for healing, now bugger off :P
    Lieutenant Altarias, Swift Executioner
    Warden

Master-at-arms Aristaer, the Unwise
    Rune-keeper healing

Sergeant-at-Arms Flambras, King of the Mountain
    Burglar

All fighting with his Shield Brothers on [EN-RP] Laurelin.

And from the Great Eye,

Chief Guard Lalonir Qenonac of Memento Mori

[13:05] Evawyn: that's why a warg has his sprint, but a guardian's sprint is not to run away for example.

Your mighty blow topples Xlapatsas. x2. today. in 5 min. Good use of your sprint xD

But honestly guys. What is so great comming up to all of you with no dying? I'm not saying about getting suicido all the time. Its just that taking more risk here or there is bringing much more fun and more infamy/renown. And don't get me wrong, this is not only pointed at Hispa. Its enough huggers on both sides. It's pvp guys, you may die sometimes. It's really sad to see for ex. a champ who is running off after getting one single hit.
    Garhgash - r9 Reavah, Garhaluk - r9 WL
    Garhbash - r7 BA, Garhtrana - r7 Spidey

Thanks for some nice fights at the later hours creep, good to see some still have some nuts to charge

And sorryews for chasing you Nerfy.. Im 493/500 on Defi slayer and wanted it done...

All I can say is that I agree, need more charging! Both sides are guilty of hugging NPCs, but it is really sad to see that a raid turns and flees before they even attempt to get stuck into a fight. It's a PvP zone and I want to see some PvP action!

EDIT: Lol think I might avoid you like the plague until you've completed that deed, Anoir! :P

It was funny to make some charges with my reaver, but too many freeps there for only four of us and some wargs. Really hard to get some infamy and burgs ruined the fun.

And by the way, its funnier to being camped in the graveyard that zerged in OC.
    [IMG]http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/254/6rpe.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Verdana]
    Tindalas is Laurelin's negative nancy. ([/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Felathurin aka Brunt)[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Yilkiz View Post
    Sure I can.
    I wonder if he truly believes you, as fellow wargs, are "All those promoting fair play in the moors"?
    I surely do not.

Very few wargs play fair, while they are on their wargs.
    Why would they be my 'fellow wargies'? I have never heard or seen them, that is if I knew who they actually are already..

Neither am I promoting fair play, I just have hope and disappointment.
    Loves her puppies forever!
    My Puppielooks! White, Innocent, Cute, Brave, Perfect! *_*

Quote Originally Posted by Tingilinde View Post
    Why would they be my 'fellow wargies'? I have never heard or seen them, that is if I knew who they actually are already..
    Haha come on, an old-timer warg like yourself not knowing who Xlap and Andluk is? Yeah right, people will believe that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tingilinde View Post
    Neither am I promoting fair play
    Exactly my point! I'm glad you agree.

Fun fights this late afternoon, thanks Kepnak and Bertromir for leading

Good to see flames going high and then even higher. Burning tree = happy tree. And hai Lugbara.
    [COLOR=Red]Durum <3 - Easymoding since 2007.[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Durum View Post
    Good to see flames going high and then even higher. Burning tree = happy tree. And hai Lugbara.
    Durum <3 come back

Thanks for the fights this evening, too bad creeps disbanded.
    [COLOR=white][FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=3][B]~IRICINE.[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
    [FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=1][COLOR=white]Iricine - Minstrel - level 65[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=1][COLOR=white][B][U]E voronwë - Silver Blades - Unity - Nomlings[/U][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Some really awesome fights today, both earlier and later in the night!

yep was fun tonight
    Rollie Whitebeard,

[color=#00FF00]Leader of Radix Lecti[/color]

This Picture is dedicated to all those creeps who feed me with ratting, infamy and fun.

Bagalak, Gadarkhan, Gurkh, Rukrath, Dillian, Lugbara, Shapnic, Shinach, Muzmag, Weiser, Aldagash, Andlik, Muttfink, Demandred, Durum, Morgatai, Grimlak, Wofof, Akigash, Garglash, Lobezno, Grimmjaw, Ticks, Xlapatsas This is for you with all my love.

Target, Reveal, Location, Aim, Surprise!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

See you on Ettens!
    Last edited by Lircel; Jun 15 2011 at 09:01 PM.

Gratz Barrigudo!

Nice fights in the afternoon with kepnak leading us, but boring in the night. Too many heavy armored freeps really hard to kill, all being buffed and healed.

Nerfy thanks for saving my life.
    Twice!
    [IMG]http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/254/6rpe.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Verdana]
    Tindalas is Laurelin's negative nancy. ([/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Felathurin aka Brunt)[/FONT]

Thumbs up Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

Quote Originally Posted by Iricine View Post
    Durum <3 come back

Thanks for the fights this evening, too bad creeps disbanded.
    Give us a break mun. It was quarter to midnight, my head was dropping into my Newkie. Quality evening. Grats barrigudo.
    Last edited by Gutterat; Jun 16 2011 at 02:37 AM.

Thumbs up Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

Gratz Barrigudo !

You stole Giotto house at slugs i see ;(
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2a21c010000159585/signature.png]Schurox[/charsig]

Page 8 of 283 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 58 108 ... LastLast