We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 79 of 284 FirstFirst ... 29 69 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 89 129 179 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 7097
  1. #1951

    Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    Quote Originally Posted by Anoir View Post
    Nice PVE raid Palin, those hobbits at HH must hit hard nowdays when you need +20 creeps to kill them. Always great to see an another good-PVP'er turned into an PVE player, keep it up and one day you might catch Harmo and Grugnug at the amount of PVE raids made.

    On another more serious note I want to thank all the rare creeps (and freeps) who still actyally bother PVP'ing theyr ranks/comms instead of just doing mindless PVE, I know there inst alot of you guys left (maybe less then 5 on each side) but atleast someone still remembers Ettens is for PVP..
    Well judging by your example, pvp means logging the most overpower class at any given time. Awesome QQ,
    Mr. EZmode.

  2. #1952
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    594

    Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    Quote Originally Posted by kuru View Post
    Im on creep side almost every day,for what-ever reason,quest or stuff,switching is fun,atm we get more fun and better fights freep-side,quite a lot of QQing on creeps ooc spoils my fun there a bit,dont know if its like that all the time though,and freep side ooc is a lot quieter,just the warg QQ and Mythosi occassionally


    And no Patrat which is +1
    hmm wonder why my rank symbol for Pildoc is still rank 8 anyone know a reason ?
    The only reason you say there is too much QQ on creep OOC is because it is probably QQ directed at something you identify with like mincer or a certain kin.

    Creep OOC will always be full of freep hate, because we hate freeps, deal with it. And if you dont like, hit the road Jack.

    I don't see how creep OOC can spoil anything, it is far more lively, friendly and entertaining than anything I have ever seen on freep side.

    So please stop your propaganda campaign, creep OOC is awesome, especially with patrat online. Anyone who disagrees is a dirty dirty freep.
    Proud leader of [url]www.thewesternalliance.org[/url] On [EN-RP] Laurelin

    Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker
    - Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

  3. #1953
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    594

    Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    Quote Originally Posted by Anoir View Post
    Nice PVE raid Palin, those hobbits at HH must hit hard nowdays when you need +20 creeps to kill them. Always great to see an another good-PVP'er turned into an PVE player, keep it up and one day you might catch Harmo and Grugnug at the amount of PVE raids made.

    On another more serious note I want to thank all the rare creeps (and freeps) who still actyally bother PVP'ing theyr ranks/comms instead of just doing mindless PVE, I know there inst alot of you guys left (maybe less then 5 on each side) but atleast someone still remembers Ettens is for PVP..
    It's easy to judge when you're at Audacity 7.

    I personally blame Turbine, not the players.
    Proud leader of [url]www.thewesternalliance.org[/url] On [EN-RP] Laurelin

    Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker
    - Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

  4. #1954

    Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogbarz View Post
    switching is fun dont you find that yourself ?
    i like switching from coca cola to fanta also :O
    Nope. I don't do freep. I didn't think the update was worth it and I can't be arsed to drone another 15 levels just for the opportunity to appear in the middle of Ryppers pack and try and gank him. .

    Beer for me. I just switch to more beer.
    Stop That! It's extremely silly!

  5. #1955
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    341

    Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoronthor View Post
    It's easy to judge when you're at Audacity 7.

    I personally blame Turbine, not the players.
    Hey Im at Audacity 6 ;D and I still need comms for my soon to be R12 Insignia and Horse! (Yes rank horses used to cost silver.. now they cost multiple thousand comms.. Fail)

  6. #1956
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    68

    Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoronthor View Post
    The only reason you say there is too much QQ on creep OOC is because it is probably QQ directed at something you identify with like mincer or a certain kin.

    Creep OOC will always be full of freep hate, because we hate freeps, deal with it. And if you dont like, hit the road Jack.

    I don't see how creep OOC can spoil anything, it is far more lively, friendly and entertaining than anything I have ever seen on freep side.

    So please stop your propaganda campaign, creep OOC is awesome, especially with patrat online. Anyone who disagrees is a dirty dirty freep.
    ROFL,i i give an opinion and its a propaganda campaign ? The QQ i refer to is about freep OPness in general,it bores me to hear it day after day,so i do hit the road like you say,and deal with it thx
    [COLOR=red][U][B]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c00000003145d/signature.png]Pildoc[/charsig]
    kuru Warleader [COLOR=black]rank 9[/COLOR][/B][/U][/COLOR]

  7. #1957
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    88

    Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    Quote Originally Posted by Anoir View Post
    Hey Im at Audacity 6 ;D and I still need comms for my soon to be R12 Insignia and Horse! (Yes rank horses used to cost silver.. now they cost multiple thousand comms.. Fail)
    i ranked my warg and when i went to look for the white skin, 7500 commendations, seems a very bad joke.
    Grishlugrat BA rank 11
    Celebrimhir rank 11 Minstrel of [URL="http://www.comunidadhispania.com"]Hispanea[/URL]

  8. #1958

    Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    Quote Originally Posted by Celebrimhir View Post
    i ranked my warg and when i went to look for the white skin, 7500 commendations, seems a very bad joke.
    yeah, whats the betting they've done this so you can buy the stuff in the lotro store soon.....*buy commendations* meh...
    Stop That! It's extremely silly!

  9. #1959

    Thumbs up Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    good to see you again caries ('.•)

    Gratz on rank Ush and Parmy
    ╭--------╮
    ╰╮〥-----〥╭╯
    ╭╯╰------╯╰╮
    ║ ('.•) ('.•) ('•.) ║ 
    ║('•.). (•.') (•.') ║
    ║ (•.') ('•.) ('.•) ║
    ║(.•') ('•.) ('•. ) ║
    ║ ('.•) ('•.) ('.•) ║ ('•.) A Cookie for Parmy and for ('•.) ush;p
    ╰═========═╯
    Cookie jar
    Last edited by Hokaki; Mar 28 2012 at 08:55 AM.
    ☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠Taskmaster Bakabaka Moronicfool☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠ tribe:CookieMonsters Defiler ☆Blight☆mind your step!, mind your step!....trollilolilol.:p

  10. #1960
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    594

    Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    Quote Originally Posted by kuru View Post
    ROFL,i i give an opinion and its a propaganda campaign ? The QQ i refer to is about freep OPness in general,it bores me to hear it day after day,so i do hit the road like you say,and deal with it thx
    Still less boring than the Warg QQ that has been going on for the last 5 years in freep OOC.
    Yes yes we get it, Grimm is a coward ganker blablabla, wargs are all noobs etc.

    You don't get bored by that? I call that being biased. Which is fine I'm biased to, just own up to it.

    This is why I call it propaganda, you make it sound like creep OOC is only QQ, when the truth is the vast majority isn't QQ, it's light-hearted banter, you know...for fun. The fact you don't get that means that A) You are a freep. and B) You take everything that is said way too seriously.

    Take Patrat (please )...if you get annoyed by him, it is because you take him seriously, which you shouldn't because he doesn't even take himself seriously, the only people who take Patrat seriously are freeps.

    So as Patrat would say:

    fart-milk

    Proud leader of [url]www.thewesternalliance.org[/url] On [EN-RP] Laurelin

    Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker
    - Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

  11. #1961
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    68

    Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoronthor View Post
    Still less boring than the Warg QQ that has been going on for the last 5 years in freep OOC.
    Yes yes we get it, Grimm is a coward ganker blablabla, wargs are all noobs etc.

    You don't get bored by that? I call that being biased. Which is fine I'm biased to, just own up to it.

    This is why I call it propaganda, you make it sound like creep OOC is only QQ, when the truth is the vast majority isn't QQ, it's light-hearted banter, you know...for fun. The fact you don't get that means that A) You are a freep. and B) You take everything that is said way too seriously.

    Take Patrat (please )...if you get annoyed by him, it is because you take him seriously, which you shouldn't because he doesn't even take himself seriously, the only people who take Patrat seriously are freeps.

    So as Patrat would say:

    fart-milk

    lol i take things serious ? You stated you hate people who play freep pixels .........Sorry i dont think like you and no you have to keep Patrat sorry

    so as i would say:

    Damn wargs !!!
    [COLOR=red][U][B]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c00000003145d/signature.png]Pildoc[/charsig]
    kuru Warleader [COLOR=black]rank 9[/COLOR][/B][/U][/COLOR]

  12. #1962
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    594

    Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    Quote Originally Posted by kuru View Post
    lol i take things serious ? You stated you hate people who play freep pixels .........Sorry i dont think like you and no you have to keep Patrat sorry

    so as i would say:

    Damn wargs !!!
    see that was my whole point.

    When I say I "hate" freeps....that's not something to be taken seriously, I just like to get in Character when I play my warg. So yes, Grimmjaw hates freeps, the player behind Grimmjaw really doesn't care one way or the other about freeps.

    Will you take him with some free fries? *pushes Patrat towards kuru* *sprinkles him with fries*

    Ill throw in a shiny brand new used chew toy *holds out a badly chewed hobbit arm*
    Proud leader of [url]www.thewesternalliance.org[/url] On [EN-RP] Laurelin

    Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker
    - Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

  13. #1963
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    200

    Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    Patrat explicitly did not ask me to thank all the freeps for providing him with an infamy rain at GV nubs.
    Last edited by Felathurin; Mar 28 2012 at 07:26 PM. Reason: dramatic effect
    Felathurin - Agathe - Serindel - Brunty
    Warmonger Brunt R14 Reaver, Blunt "James" Defiler, Nurks Warleader
    Laurelin Server 'C.O.I.N. Caster'
    "Everything in life is vibration." A. Einstein

  14. #1964

    Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    Anybody who has a character named James Blunt you have just got to love....or hate IRL.
    Stop That! It's extremely silly!

  15. #1965

    Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    Thanks Creepys for few pics yesturday at the birdy (Gamwell here)

    Brunt you take a bad picture ;-)

    dont mind me when u see me, ill do 2 things, rest my shield on ur dead body or hit you in the face with my shield until ur dead then reast my shield on ur dead body ;-) enjoy

    and smile when u kill me ;-) always take photos, best kills may be posted
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c010000112579/signature.png]Warkill[/charsig]

  16. #1966
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    68

    Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoronthor View Post
    Will you take him with some free fries? *pushes Patrat towards kuru* *sprinkles him with fries*

    Ill throw in a shiny brand new used chew toy *holds out a badly chewed hobbit arm*

    Hmmm maybe and thats where Pildocs arm went ? i got to start hunting you more
    [COLOR=red][U][B]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c00000003145d/signature.png]Pildoc[/charsig]
    kuru Warleader [COLOR=black]rank 9[/COLOR][/B][/U][/COLOR]

  17. #1967
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    341

    Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    I tried to hit One Million Renown on the dot...



    Epic Fail...

    Then I continued my fights until...!



    Cheers guys, thanks to every creep who has fought with me and thanks to every freep who has been fighting with me against the creeps Special thanks to Balimli, Bert, Thorbi and Gildi for helping me on the way!
    Last edited by Anoir; Mar 30 2012 at 08:37 PM.

  18. #1968

    Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...shot00283.jpg/

    Not playing much but reached 10k kbs tonight!

    23.000 total kills after all, where I put the eye, I just put it! nn

  19. #1969
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    103

    Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgilh View Post
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...shot00283.jpg/

    Not playing much but reached 10k kbs tonight!

    23.000 total kills after all, where I put the eye, I just put it! nn
    I am glad that I could contribute to about one third of those, hehe

    And my humble congratulations to you Ano, you are one evil dwarf with big balls of fire, well done, and well deserved

    Now come to creepside for a bit
    Last edited by Parmur; Mar 31 2012 at 02:34 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c01000017f713/signature.png]Parnik[/charsig]

    Playing Tag-The-Burg, an Ettenmoors Mini-Game for Wargs! ...and Burgs ;)

  20. #1970

    Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    congratulations anoir - i particularly like the 50 deaths in between screenies
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0100001b5026/signature.png]Haldush[/charsig]
    Officer - Dances with Wargs
    [color=red]Haldlaar R7 ba - Halgash R6 warg - Haldot R5 spider - Halkaarn R5 wl
    Edras R5 lm Haldlas R2 Guardian[/color]

  21. #1971

    Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    Grats Anoir, Wofof and all rankers.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000001506fa/signature.png]Felixuko[/charsig]

  22. #1972
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    68

    Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    Big gratz to the latest rankers well done keep up the fight
    [COLOR=red][U][B]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c00000003145d/signature.png]Pildoc[/charsig]
    kuru Warleader [COLOR=black]rank 9[/COLOR][/B][/U][/COLOR]

  23. #1973

    Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    grats Anoir ^^
    you fell and stood back up everytime ^^ to go and kill those creeps


    *dance*
    Last edited by Rogbarz; Mar 31 2012 at 02:32 PM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0100001ccd17/signature.png]Rakghoul[/charsig]

  24. #1974

    Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    Congratulations to Anoir for R12 and Wofof for R11! Also congrats on the 10k KB's Cazi!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c01000000fb6c/signature.png]Grazak[/charsig]

    [i]Grazak R11 BA/Grosnehk R7 WL[/i]
    [i]Officer of Invictus[/i]

  25. #1975

    Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    Congratulations to Barngash on r9 - huge achievement for a defiler!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0100001b5026/signature.png]Haldush[/charsig]
    Officer - Dances with Wargs
    [color=red]Haldlaar R7 ba - Halgash R6 warg - Haldot R5 spider - Halkaarn R5 wl
    Edras R5 lm Haldlas R2 Guardian[/color]

 

 
Page 79 of 284 FirstFirst ... 29 69 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 89 129 179 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload