We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 73 of 285 FirstFirst ... 23 63 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 83 123 173 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 7125
  1. #1801

    Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    Getting bored of the moors post U6 VERY fast. It's just each side taking it in turns to zerg each other for 30 minutes before on side logs off. I'm sure some raid vs raid would get you your commendations much faster, so some actual fights would be lovely.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420801000027130a/signature.png]Morkul[/charsig]

  2. #1802
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    GV Stairs
    Posts
    755

    Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    Quote Originally Posted by Elehir View Post
    Getting bored of the moors post U6 VERY fast. It's just each side taking it in turns to zerg each other for 30 minutes before on side logs off. I'm sure some raid vs raid would get you your commendations much faster, so some actual fights would be lovely.
    Don't worry, as soon as the freeps get bored of the new areas, we'll have the usual OC farming that we had in the last months.
    Three steps out of OC and 3 hunts from stealh pew, pew, pew, you're dead.
    [IMG]http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/254/6rpe.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Verdana]
    Tindalas is Laurelin's negative nancy. ([/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Felathurin aka Brunt)[/FONT]

  3. #1803

    Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    Quote Originally Posted by TiNdA-LoS View Post
    Don't worry, as soon as the freeps get bored of the new areas, we'll have the usual OC farming that we had in the last months.
    Three steps out of OC and 3 hunts from stealh pew, pew, pew, you're dead.
    Can't wait

    But in all seriousness, I hope we can get some RvR action soon enough!
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/0420801000027130a/signature.png]Morkul[/charsig]

  4. #1804

    Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    CaziKee here.

    Some things.

    First of all, Im having fun again with my weaver, and to be honest, I find captains wardens, champs and guards very easy as my rank 11 weaver on vanyar, at least every melee class but champs if they have all CD's.

    Second, there are many wargs who are appearing...quite funny, isn't it? I tho Lugbara account was stolen, last fights I remember against him he was an absolutly noob e,I hope you improved something Lug, let's see if you know how to play now, hope so, at least you weren't close to get me alone, but you were trolling a lot on ooc, cheers.

    I will not play ettenmoors here much, Im bored with many people and laurelin pvp is not the best at all, anyway I will keep playing moors, at the moment Im working on improve my gear first, I will try moors again when Im full geared again, thanks to Hispanea, my kinship, I can do that very fast, already some jewellery and first age weap, let's see If Im able to oneshot creeps as I used to do.

    And all... guys, keep tears off, there are too many wargs? Yes, just remember the mouses who are back to play again, is funny to see who was there and who is now, btw if there is a WP and you're dying all the time, log off, they'll get bored soon, as creeps had to do when we were zerging em all the day, But I still hope etten will be more like before, when freeps have gears on we'll be still much better, creeps need to put all in to have some chances.

    I'll make a video on my weaver to show some noobs how to play.
    Last edited by Isdring; Mar 15 2012 at 10:49 PM.

  5. #1805

    Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgilh View Post
    CaziKee here.

    Some things.

    First of all, Im having fun again with my weaver, and to be honest, I find captains wardens, champs and guards very easy as my rank 11 weaver on vanyar, at least every melee class but champs if they have all CD's.

    .
    I have a R7 spider with store bought skillsand Im finding it near impossible to solo a champ, they have a counter for all my cc and slow skills. All I get is crit after crit in my squishy spdier face . Any tips on how to deal with these OP demi-gods?

  6. #1806
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    341

    Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    Quote Originally Posted by DaMac View Post
    I have a R7 spider with store bought skillsand Im finding it near impossible to solo a champ, they have a counter for all my cc and slow skills. All I get is crit after crit in my squishy spdier face . Any tips on how to deal with these OP demi-gods?
    Burrow until theyr sprint is gone and then kite? :P

  7. #1807
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    200

    Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    Stop trolling cazik, creeps were just starting to like you.

    If you really think freeps aren't overpowered enough at the moment and want it to go back to no chance zerging by freeps then dont let the door hit you on your way out!

    p.s. must be easy to show people how to play if you only seem to like playing the classes when their overpowered, ezmode away on Vanyar with the likeminded people that migrated there. Ironic that you find somany wargs returning funny...
    Last edited by Felathurin; Mar 16 2012 at 01:03 PM.
    Felathurin - Agathe - Serindel - Brunty
    Warmonger Brunt R14 Reaver, Blunt "James" Defiler, Nurks Warleader
    Laurelin Server 'C.O.I.N. Caster'
    "Everything in life is vibration." A. Einstein

  8. #1808

    Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    Quote Originally Posted by Felathurin View Post
    Stop trolling cazik, creeps were just starting to like you.
    Since when?
    Stop That! It's extremely silly!

  9. #1809

    Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    Quote Originally Posted by Felathurin View Post
    Stop trolling cazik, creeps were just starting to like you.

    If you really think freeps aren't overpowered enough at the moment and want it to go back to no chance zerging by freeps then dont let the door hit you on your way out!

    p.s. must be easy to show people how to play if you only seem to like playing the classes when their overpowered, ezmode away on Vanyar with the likeminded people that migrated there. Ironic that you find somany wargs returning funny...
    If you get the meaning too serious, you're wrong here mate .

    Freeps are still better than creeps, that's for sure, but not that much like some think, creeps still have chances, the problem is that 80% of laurelin server is low ranked, isn't that true? But ye, is better to think, oh we're so underpower, we haven't chances, etc.

    As hunter we're op if we start the fight first, if not chances turn back, so I don't think we are OP at all, oh excuse me, with my new blue jewellery and first age I am now, let's see how it works .

    I were playing spider long time before RoI, we were OP? Don't think so, your points make no sense Brunt, Im close to r12 now on weaver, played all the time before RoI when we were far poor.

    And about hunter, if you think hunter is the problem in the moors, you're wrong agian, our dps is out of the map, if we start first, hopefully you have tracks and hunters aren't all the day in camuflage. cheers.

    I didn't expect such a lamme comment from you, as I said you're wrong in my opinion, I was joking and saying some tihngs seriously, take it as you want, but I didn't say anything wrong, peraphs.

  10. #1810

    Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    You are indeed funny Cazigee. You are boasting about how good player you are. You had good damage after ROI, still have. With Swift bow you usually could hit 3 x 2.300 or more. That left me about 3000 health. Finished with blood arrow or similar fast. You think you are a good player because you can push 3 buttons? What a joke. The reason why you are not playing here anymore is because now we have 2 fast interrupts and interrupt bleeds. You couldn't get off one single induction skill. So quit trolling and try something else than OP class.

  11. #1811

    Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    I am amazide about all of it now dogs got op but you still moving on pack lol

  12. #1812

    Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    Quote Originally Posted by Lugbara View Post
    You are indeed funny Cazigee. You are boasting about how good player you are. You had good damage after ROI, still have. With Swift bow you usually could hit 3 x 2.300 or more. That left me about 3000 health. Finished with blood arrow or similar fast. You think you are a good player because you can push 3 buttons? What a joke. The reason why you are not playing here anymore is because now we have 2 fast interrupts and interrupt bleeds. You couldn't get off one single induction skill. So quit trolling and try something else than OP class.
    Há Há Há!

    What makes a player better or worst, is the ability to turn back fights, even when a warg, reaver, or whatever charges if you still have the ability to turn the fight back, means something, don't be worry, I've more morale, more offense, and more nuts than your warg, Im sure you will never try me 1vs1 even with knockdown, cuz you know what will happen! and be sure, try to play a hunter and play when you're not who start the fight, Im tired of you, I remember you trolling and lying on ooc, anyway I don't have to show you how I play, My kinnies know me, that's more than enough, Btw, push 3 buttons? Oh, I've a weaver high ranked, and a warg close to r7, warg is not much different, eh? if you play in WP you don't have to use hands or mind, just easy Zerg!

    I don't play much since weeks, laurelin is anonnying sometimes, with people like you, I wonder what were you doing before =D, I will still show myself on moors, Im sure you won't t ry to solo me, cuz Im cool as Hispanea I am, so you'll fall below me as usual!!

    see you in the battle! WOF WOF WOF!

  13. #1813
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    GV Stairs
    Posts
    755

    Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    Quote Originally Posted by Fabroy View Post
    I am amazide about all of it now dogs got op but you still moving on pack lol
    I feel so sad playing alone, and I'm so bad that I need to leech some infamy from my kinnies.
    And of course is by far funnier, you should hear the laughs in TS.
    Anyway stealth classes should be removed from the moors, just like champs and minstrels.
    [IMG]http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/254/6rpe.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Verdana]
    Tindalas is Laurelin's negative nancy. ([/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Felathurin aka Brunt)[/FONT]

  14. #1814
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    594

    Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    Quote Originally Posted by Fabroy View Post
    I am amazide about all of it now dogs got op but you still moving on pack lol
    In my defence, one of the freeps pissed me off, so I took it out on all of you.

    It's called sharing responsibility
    Proud leader of [url]www.thewesternalliance.org[/url] On [EN-RP] Laurelin

    Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker
    - Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

  15. #1815
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    939

    Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    Cazikee is such a good player! He told me he is a better player then me because he killed my hnt with his warg! My hnt who got spawned from GY, NH still on cooldown, 0 focus got stunned by his warg that used his CC immune brand, and after the stun CJ me. You know you are a good player when you catch someone off guard with all buffs on you that make you godmode.

  16. #1816

    Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    Indaril, you deleted your hunter cuz you were *edited it, since now I only want love* l with your new hunter.... words from zerethor make... No sense?

    QQ more

    BTW, In all my time playing lotro, I never used brand inmunity, never.

    At least I respect good players like Harmo, Grazak, Masti, Rak, and a large list, you're just a farmers without nuts ;p
    Last edited by Gorgilh; Mar 16 2012 at 08:49 PM.

  17. #1817
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    27

    Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgilh View Post
    Há Há Há!

    What makes a player better or worst, is the ability to turn back fights, even when a warg, reaver, or whatever charges if you still have the ability to turn the fight back, means something, don't be worry, I've more morale, more offense, and more nuts than your warg, Im sure you will never try me 1vs1 even with knockdown, cuz you know what will happen! and be sure, try to play a hunter and play when you're not who start the fight, Im tired of you, I remember you trolling and lying on ooc, anyway I don't have to show you how I play, My kinnies know me, that's more than enough, Btw, push 3 buttons? Oh, I've a weaver high ranked, and a warg close to r7, warg is not much different, eh? if you play in WP you don't have to use hands or mind, just easy Zerg!

    I don't play much since weeks, laurelin is anonnying sometimes, with people like you, I wonder what were you doing before =D, I will still show myself on moors, Im sure you won't t ry to solo me, cuz Im cool as Hispanea I am, so you'll fall below me as usual!!

    see you in the battle! WOF WOF WOF!
    lol you probably have no idea to who are you talking to! Lugbara is the only warg with balls on Laurelin history and the best for sure! He plays alone most of the time and made many freeps QQ hard since day 1 (me too)
    Last edited by GiottoBurglar; Mar 17 2012 at 12:46 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2021c00000009f201/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]

  18. #1818

    Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    Quote Originally Posted by TiNdA-LoS View Post
    Anyway stealth classes should be removed from the moors, just like champs and minstrels.
    ..along with weapons, armour, skills, traits and anything else that makes one character different from the next..

    /sarcasm off
    [CENTER][charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0100002292c3/signature.png]Nagslime[/charsig]
    [B]R.I.P Mom! - March 09, 2012[/B][/CENTER]

  19. #1819

    Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoronthor View Post
    In my defence, one of the freeps pissed me off, so I took it out on all of you.

    It's called sharing responsibility
    ;-) i soooo need more warg KB we need moreeeeeeeeee ;-)

  20. #1820

    Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgilh View Post
    Im sure you won't t ry to solo me, cuz Im cool as Hispanea I am

    Thats the funniest comment I have EVER heard on this forum. Hispanea - Cool, ROTFL.
    Stop That! It's extremely silly!

  21. #1821

    Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    Quote Originally Posted by GiottoBurglar View Post
    lol you probably have no idea to who are you talking to! Lugbara is the only warg with balls on Laurelin history and the best for sure! He plays alone most of the time and made many freeps QQ hard since day 1 (me too)
    He probably does know who he's talking to - you are Giotto the GY camper and I claim my £5.
    Stop That! It's extremely silly!

  22. #1822

    Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    yesterday i saw 15+ wargs so i logged off, i log into a other server what do i see ? burg pack of 8 xD
    Seems we got alot of stealth lovers

    but do not fear !! the Age of Pewpew isnt over yet !!
    but for now its reaver , and blackarrow time ^^

    *throws a dogbiscuit to all wargs*

  23. #1823

    Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    Quote Originally Posted by GiottoBurglar View Post
    lol you probably have no idea to who are you talking to! Lugbara is the only warg with balls on Laurelin history and the best for sure! He plays alone most of the time and made many freeps QQ hard since day 1 (me too)
    Ghiotto how is pvp in your server still good or getting #### too?

  24. #1824

    Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    Ghiotto transfered his burglar and crepy ( the spider r10 at the moment) to vanyar, what wasn't his best idea I bet, I don't see his burglar around vanyar in a while, so I don't think he keeps playing often

  25. #1825

    Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

    Quote Originally Posted by Fabroy View Post
    Ghiotto how is pvp in your server still good or getting #### too?
    Laurelin is a OK server, IF you find people that actaully wanna fight instead of running.
    wich in our case is 1/20 :P

    its 17:24 GMT +1 found 7 freeps so far all 6 ran, 1 fought and then ran.
    saw 5 creeps 2 fought , 3 ran >< of those 2 one died the other one ran xD

    come on guys ><

    <== Proud member of the Anti-Stealth allaince ^^ ( grrr wargs and burgs )
    Last edited by Rogbarz; Mar 17 2012 at 02:11 PM.

 

 
Page 73 of 285 FirstFirst ... 23 63 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 83 123 173 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload