We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 7 of 283 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

Quote Originally Posted by Tainted_Black View Post
    Grats to Masticore, Riiggs, and the lurtzak who exploited Lug (resetting all npc's en-route to CG). I managed to stop you first time but then that's not enough so you come back with another WL (Arakhaz) and a warg (Lobezno) as well and exploit it again.

*claps*

You guys are awesome.

Lol you seriusly QQ about stuff that is commonly done by both sides and it is said that it isnt exploit but your QQ is just limitless.

Especially bashing on Riggs is just lol.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2a21c010000159585/signature.png]Schurox[/charsig]

I don't partake in such keep takes and this was not just aimed at Riiggs.. couldn't you tell?

So resetting game npc's is not an exploit? you're taking advantage of a mechanic to benefit you so by definition, it is an exploit.

And it's a free forums so I'll QQ if I want :P

Enjoy your pve time creeps.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabuloso View Post
    your QQ is just limitless.
    Aww .. thanks I'll take that as a compliment
    Last edited by Tainted_Black; Jun 14 2011 at 06:56 AM.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000001294f7/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [U]Officer, The Lost Companions - Laurelin[RP][/U]
    Krougar 75 Guardian / Gwelendrial 75 Champion / Fredderic 75 Burglar / Bleadwyn 75 warden / Rauxelle 75 Lore-Master / Korromire 75 Hunter

I don't partake in such keep takes and this was not just aimed at Riiggs.. couldn't you tell?

So resetting game npc's is not an exploit? you're taking advantage of a mechanic to benefit you so by definition, it is an exploit.

And it's a free forums so I'll QQ if I want :P

Enjoy your pve time creeps.
    Why dont you just report them then if its exploit they will get banned for it, if its exploit, but no you have to flame them on forums aswell.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2a21c010000159585/signature.png]Schurox[/charsig]

Nothing wrong with letting everyone know who the cheats are.. is there?
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000001294f7/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    Krougar 75 Guardian / Gwelendrial 75 Champion / Fredderic 75 Burglar / Bleadwyn 75 warden / Rauxelle 75 Lore-Master / Korromire 75 Hunter

So it took eight days for the QQ to kick in. I think I lost the bet. I expected it within three days, ah well burn on, tree burn on

lol...

too few characters blah blah blah

i doubt it's an exploit if you don't reset them by using anti-exploit. You do face the npc's, you get hit by the npc's and eventually they reset.

I have exploited allot while questing if this was one.
    Caïn

Cpt r11 - Rvr r8

Quote Originally Posted by TiNdA-LoS View Post
    Funny words coming from someone playing a very brave (omg got 2k morale only... hips+sprint and wait 5 minutes) warg.
    Sorry I don't do brave as a warg. I leave that for my reaver. 2k?? 3 hits from burning arrows and you'd still be watching the dots roll down after you've rezzed at the gy.
    Last edited by Gutterat; Jun 14 2011 at 08:46 AM.

jeez I bet you're real lonely at school

If it's an exploit or not it is not a nice thing to do in most situations. The fun of a keep fight is that you need to wrestle your way up.
    There have been only a few occasions where I didn't mind it happening by either creeps or freeps. Usually when the freeps fought their way slowly up in TR and were just killed in the flag room. Riding straight up back into the flag room from the gy prolonged the fun for a good 15(?) minutes more. I believe creeps eventually lost the keep but it was a fantastic evening nonetheless. Or when some warg exploited the flag, before it got fixed, after the freeps fairly took the keep. Or, with mixed feelings about it, on creepside only to take Lug to prevent a mind numbing grams camp and no creeps for the rest of the day.

I have a lot of respect for xlap. whatever he did i am sure he did not have a malicious thought or have any bad intentions behind his actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutterat View Post
    jeez I bet you're real lonely at school
    I've got lots of friends actually and I'm a little too old for school.

Although sometimes I wish I was still at school.

thnx much

Quote Originally Posted by Merschy View Post
    If it's an exploit or not it is not a nice thing to do in most situations. The fun of a keep fight is that you need to wrestle your way up.
    There have been only a few occasions where I didn't mind it happening by either creeps or freeps. Usually when the freeps fought their way slowly up in TR and were just killed in the flag room. Riding straight up back into the flag room from the gy prolonged the fun for a good 15(?) minutes more. I believe creeps eventually lost the keep but it was a fantastic evening nonetheless. Or when some warg exploited the flag, before it got fixed, after the freeps fairly took the keep. Or, with mixed feelings about it, on creepside only to take Lug to prevent a mind numbing grams camp and no creeps for the rest of the day.
    The thing was though .. I was the only freep showing in the ettens and no-one said anything to make me believe otherwise in the ooc channel. I arrived at LUG just as the npc's were resetting so there was no freeps around to make the actually taking of the keep harder than what it was.

Essentially they were attempting to ninja the keep against no resistance (bar npc's) until I showed up. They still could have fought their way up to the CG room and did the keep the way it should have been done.

*shrugs* It's more just laziness than anything but still, just not a nice thing to do. Like I said, I managed to fend them off (Solo burg) but when they came back with more I had no chance and again, the repeated the same thing in running past all npc's.

Mechanics for taking a keep are following: you have to slay the CG/tyrant and in Lug/TR you have to take the flag after CG/tyrant is dead. That's it. Not much can be exploited here any more, after they fixed logging in flag room.

QQ tree is back!

Moar pls

i am sure the people who is justifing the xploit are doing it becouse it was against an hispanea and if was one of our burgs who did it they were flaming for getting a ban on us.
    Grishlugrat BA rank 11
    Celebrimhir rank 11 Minstrel of [URL="http://www.comunidadhispania.com"]Hispanea[/URL]

Blackarrows that are not afraid of dying? Am I seeing things?
    Lieutenant Altarias, Swift Executioner
    Warden

Master-at-arms Aristaer, the Unwise
    Rune-keeper healing

Sergeant-at-Arms Flambras, King of the Mountain
    Burglar

All fighting with his Shield Brothers on [EN-RP] Laurelin.

And from the Great Eye,

Chief Guard Lalonir Qenonac of Memento Mori

Quote Originally Posted by Celebrimhir View Post
    i am sure the people who is justifing the xploit are doing it becouse it was against an hispanea and if was one of our burgs who did it they were flaming for getting a ban on us.
    Yes, I'm speechless. All those who promote fair play in the moors, are defending now a exploiter...
    Lindil (MNS 75) Amarathan (RNK 75) Escurridiza (BRG 74) Curundil (LM 68) Daendil (WDN 66)
    Hispanea - Laurelin

Quote Originally Posted by Tingilinde View Post
    What a reaction... You don't even know anything about it.

I have no idea why he did it so I will not say anything about it, but unless he killed someone who got ressed I don't see any problem with it.
    I dont care who did it or why. Exploiting is not okay.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/04208010000231641/signature.png]Bagraluka[/charsig]

I have no problems with any hispa member i am just defending a friend who has no voice on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Celebrimhir View Post
    Probably, but you have to remember it is just a very small number of creeps that are defending the behaviour, so it really doesn't say much.
    Could be it's just his closest friends voicing their opinion, and thus fairly expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Linwendil View Post
    Yes, I'm speechless. All those who promote fair play in the moors, are defending now a exploiter...
    Hahaha, aren't you kind of jumping the conclusions now?
    Or do you really believe "All those promoting fair play in the moors" are Tingilinde, Andluk, Gutterat/Eldamir? *chuckle*

Ok Merschy, that made me raise my eyebrow, but he is hardly "All those promoting fair play in the moors"...
    Last edited by Yilkiz; Jun 14 2011 at 12:48 PM. Reason: removing in-game name information

Quote Originally Posted by Linwendil View Post
    All those who promote fair play in the moors, are defending now a exploiter...
    A single slip-up from an (as far as I know) good player is acceptable compared to several years of boring and lame gameplay. Make it consistently more slip-ups from the same player and it is no more acceptable. To put it poetically: everyone starts like an empty book and their own actions write the novel.

But enough on this matter from me. I never really hid my views on hispanea under a cloud of political terms and unmeant niceness. It's not hate, just a serious dislike to roughly everything they do in the ettenmoors. Change the playstyle and I change my opinion. Gollum had a point with "we will be nice to them if they will be nice to us".

Let's move on to complain about burglars, runekeepers, keep exploits and burning trees called Bob.

Or have a cookie.

Quote Originally Posted by Yilkiz View Post
    Or do you really believe "All those promoting fair play in the moors" are Tingilinde, Andluk, Gutterat/Eldamir? *chuckle*
    Please explain me what you mean with that?
    Loves her puppies forever!
    My Puppielooks! White, Innocent, Cute, Brave, Perfect! *_*

Quote Originally Posted by Tingilinde View Post
    Please explain me what you mean with that?
    Sure I can.
    I wonder if he truly believes you, as fellow wargs, are "All those promoting fair play in the moors"?
    I surely do not.

Very few wargs play fair, while they are on their wargs.

Page 7 of 283 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 57 107 ... LastLast