We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 6 of 283 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Re: Burning the world tree: Freeps and Creeps of Laurelin

Grats, Kepnak. And how is Harmo's lag in the moors nowadays? I'd expect it to have improved since the servers moved?

Am I still in KA? I imagine I've been booted after a couple of years inactivity... :P But I'll be back very soon, I hope
    Cardemel of Mirkwood - a Hunter with Cír Amdir
    Capkatt Stinkspit - a Warleader fetching sticks
    Cardhad of erm Somewhere - a Warden doin.. uh.. what? where?

Quote Originally Posted by Cardemel View Post
    Grats, Kepnak. And how is Harmo's lag in the moors nowadays? I'd expect it to have improved since the servers moved?

Am I still in KA? I imagine I've been booted after a couple of years inactivity... :P But I'll be back very soon, I hope
    Hey Capkatt - no you're still in, good WL's get special treatment would be nice to see you playing again

Yeah I think his connection has improved a bit and he'll still be around sometimes, just not as active
    Kepnak - R8 Reaver (Leader of Karn Aanug)
    Keprok - R6 Warleader (Karn Aanug)
    Kep - 65 Burglar (The Rangers)
    Keplin - 65 minstrel (The Rangers)

First raiding night yesterday on the new server for me, and it was surprisingly playable with no noticable lag.

Quote Originally Posted by Kepnak View Post
    A little fyi for Laurelin PvMPers - Harmo has retired as leader of KA and I've taken over, so any questions/issues etc then speak to me (or feel free to harass Niriuf also )
    Congratulations, Kep, good luck leading KA.
    [B]Azshakh[/B], R12 Warleader
    [B]Memento Mori[/B], Laurelin
    [i]Glob-hai! Azshakh thrakatul azurz grush, skai![/i]
    Fool-folk! Azshakh bring them killing blow, gah!

Gratz Kep and i wish you good luck in leading KA in new era, free of raid leeching starhugging wargs
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2a21c010000159585/signature.png]Schurox[/charsig]

One of my tribe last night got contacted by a GM about a PvP event he was trying to organise. Anybody else get any details?

Nice one Kepnak. And I hope you will be carrying on with KA's anti warg tradition.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardemel View Post
    But I'll be back very soon, I hope

Quote Originally Posted by Gutterat View Post
    One of my tribe last night got contacted by a GM about a PvP event he was trying to organise. Anybody else get any details?
    Ooh interesting.
    [URL="http://karn-aanug.mmoguildsites.com/"][CENTER][I][B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"][FONT="Georgia"]Aurora Rubra Venit[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/I][/CENTER][/URL]

gratz kepnak

looking forward to fight against you
    Rollie Whitebeard,

[color=#00FF00]Leader of Radix Lecti[/color]

I had a huge amount of fun last night, the raids were great, just got too tired to carry on in the end though! Damn, healing against freep DPS is intense haha, it was great fun and lots of kills for both sides!

xalaplastas xploiting the hips GY bug, cheers great player, you will be reported and hope you get banned

Last edited by Celebrimhir; Jun 13 2011 at 03:23 PM.
    Grishlugrat BA rank 11
    Celebrimhir rank 11 Minstrel of [URL="http://www.comunidadhispania.com"]Hispanea[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Celebrimhir View Post
    xalaplastas xploiting the hips GY bug, cheers great player, you will be reported and hope you get banned

FFS -.- Hope he gets banned.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/04208010000231641/signature.png]Bagraluka[/charsig]

Quote Originally Posted by Evalowyn View Post
    FFS -.- Hope he gets banned.
    What a reaction... You don't even know anything about it.

I have no idea why he did it so I will not say anything about it, but unless he killed someone who got ressed I don't see any problem with it.
    Loves her puppies forever!
    My Puppielooks! White, Innocent, Cute, Brave, Perfect! *_*

I'm still wondering, who is Tingilinde's puppy?

Quote Originally Posted by defrule View Post
    I'm still wondering, who is Tingilinde's puppy?
    Craiver.

And btw, bad, bad Rodrom. Evil will, with fire be cleansed.

Quote Originally Posted by Celebrimhir View Post

Yes, I agree, hope he gets banned and hope that his computer is disposed. This is absolutely disgusting. Especially if he killed one of those brave Hispanea players who, as known, never camp GY's or do anything even slightly unethical. Please accept my apologies on behalf of all the creeps who somehow make your gaming experience unsatisfactory.

I wish, dear members of Hispanea, that we creeps could offer you a safe, pleasant gaming experience at the Moors, but unfortunately there are always a few "bad apples" who try to spoil your fun and try to get you killed.
    Last edited by Hyypio; Jun 13 2011 at 08:34 PM.
    Laglag
    Nuusku
    + some other creepy noobs

He wont... GMs in US dont even ban for multiboxing in ettens or something like that...

And grats Kepnak feel free to change your tribe into more aggrevise style of fighting.. hoping to get some good fights and not the boring old "Omfg freeps got 2 rks lets hug keeps" stuff.

And yea, RKs still rule! Maybe some RK QQ now?

@Hispanea: you would do exactly the same thing if freeps had this "opportunity" (as you would then describe the bug to justify the use of it).
    As far as I know Xlap he wouldn't do this usually or to everyone. I guess he enjoyed the panic you must have had when there were actually no npc's to run to this time for safety. Feel glad you have received his special attention and the fact nobody really cares about it apart from the people in your own kin
    I had a break from the moors for 6+ months and roughly the whole part of Hispanea that is active in the ettenmoors still behaves like the cowardly babies they were before I left. If you actually became good players (which is NOT the same as having high rank/rating) someone might actually start to dislike Xlap for it. That is not the case now.

-----------
    On a brighter note: I got to lead my first group and it was fun although I need to get used to the mechanics again. Freeps got a bit more powerful during my break and my merry green goblin hatchlings were replaced by a glorified health pot. I might pop into the ettens a bit more again but first I have some summer to celebrate

Edit @ Anoir: rk's are still very much a canon but in my brief comeback experience they are also very much glass when you roll a group over them. It evens out in the end
    Last edited by Merschy; Jun 13 2011 at 09:16 PM. Reason: sloooow typing

He was taking the mick. He was talking on the comms about it, just caused panic, didnt really exploit the bug for gain. Like when Anklebiter had that bug in TR when she couldnt be killed, was just laughing so much at the panic she was causing, didn't even think of logging. Which she got reported for. banned ?? FFS, you are one sad puppy.

BTW please leave a keep to the other side when you log off late night. The whole maps blue, so anybody playing during the day now will probably play for ten minutes then log as soon as they get killed. It really is a pain when you aint got a gy near the action to port back to. Same if the maps red.

There was a QQ about burgs exploiting the one-shotters and reports made to GMs before the switch,now a warg does it it seems to be ok ? Its exploit simple as and offender should get ban or maybe it would be ok for burgs to do it also ? Also didnt see Hispa burgs using the exploit afaik
    [COLOR=red][U][B]
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c00000003145d/signature.png]Pildoc[/charsig]
    kuru Warleader [COLOR=black]rank 9[/COLOR][/B][/U][/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Merschy View Post
    @Hispanea: you would do exactly the same thing if freeps had this "opportunity" (as you would then describe the bug to justify the use of it).
    No we don't. We have lots of burglars in Hispa, as you should know. Do you know of any of us using this well known exploit to kill someone?

As far as I know Xlap he wouldn't do this usually or to everyone.
    Oh nice, so as he is using an exploit against Hispanea he is doing fine?
    Justifying Xlap's exploits says a lot of you as a pvp player.

Feel glad you have received his special attention
    You only need to read creep's OOC to know we use to receive lots of attention. We don't need more (nor less)

didnt really exploit the bug for gain.
    Yep, that's why Beolagar only have 890 morale. Sure he did it to give free renown to Beo.

And you people really think that waiting for creeps in front of the graveyard (what is usual in lots of lotro servers) is as bad as using exploits to kill other players?
    Last edited by TiNdA-LoS; Jun 14 2011 at 03:22 AM.
    [IMG]http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/254/6rpe.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Verdana]
    Tindalas is Laurelin's negative nancy. ([/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Felathurin aka Brunt)[/FONT]

You can dislike Hispanea as much as you want. This is still exploiting, for the gain or not idc a ban is extreme though. These US GM's don't give a **** about exploits in ettens anyway, i got ignored not long ago about an exploit here.

Let's QQ about RK's now.
    Caïn

Cpt r11 - Rvr r8

Quote Originally Posted by Cainor View Post
    You can dislike Hispanea as much as you want. This is still exploiting, for the gain or not idc a ban is extreme though. These US GM's don't give a **** about exploits in ettens anyway, i got ignored not long ago about an exploit here.

Let's QQ about RK's now.
    Agreed. A ban is totally OTT.Ppersonally I don't dislike hispanea at all. I love cowardly keephugging roleplayers.

Anyway, lets qq about burgs, RKs are so old skool.

I love cowardly keephugging roleplayers.
    Funny words coming from someone playing a very brave (omg got 2k morale only... hips+sprint and wait 5 minutes) warg.
    [IMG]http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/254/6rpe.jpg[/IMG][FONT=Verdana]
    Tindalas is Laurelin's negative nancy. ([/FONT][FONT=Verdana]Felathurin aka Brunt)[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by kuru View Post
    There was a QQ about burgs exploiting the one-shotters and reports made to GMs before the switch,now a warg does it it seems to be ok ? Its exploit simple as and offender should get ban or maybe it would be ok for burgs to do it also ? Also didnt see Hispa burgs using the exploit afaik
    If somebody is exploiting it not allow me to exploit. This is not explanation.
    Gifford brg // Clodvig mns // Clodas wrd
    Clodburz dfl
    WeRock
    Yes, english is not my native language.

It was 1 warg doing the exploit once. Unless he (or anyone else) systematically uses it I don't mind it really. It was wrong to do but turning a blind eye sometimes keeps everyone happy. Only when too many eyes had to be turned blind people loose some favours with me. But I tend to have quite a large tolerance so not everyone will feel this way. Sort of "innocent until proven guilty (a lot)" concept.
    A bit like that warleader bug where he is flying around squated down. It has been misused in keeps but people also had many laughs with it outside of freep fights.

And there is not much reason to cry. On my first day back in the ettens I found between the gy and TR that we now not only have Bob the Tree, but also Phill the Bird on top of Harry the Rock Devs listened to our plea for Bob and gave us much more.
    Last edited by Merschy; Jun 14 2011 at 04:58 AM.

Grats to Masticore, Riiggs, and the lurtzak who exploited Lug (resetting all npc's en-route to CG). I managed to stop you first time but then that's not enough so you come back with another WL (Arakhaz) and a warg (Lobezno) as well and exploit it again.

*claps*

You guys are awesome.
    [charsig=http://lotrosigs.level3.turbine.com/2521c0000001294f7/01008/signature.png]undefined[/charsig]
    [U]Officer, The Lost Companions - Laurelin[RP][/U]
    Krougar 75 Guardian / Gwelendrial 75 Champion / Fredderic 75 Burglar / Bleadwyn 75 warden / Rauxelle 75 Lore-Master / Korromire 75 Hunter

Page 6 of 283 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 56 106 ... LastLast